Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > FUN

Elssaya

by Waves 0 reviews

Bitch comes around and breaks the band up

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2021-09-19 - 521 words

0Unrated


“now let’s go back over there- the boys are waiting. “ joe said
“They must be wondering what’s wrong, I’ll just tell them I was blacking out” Steven said.

They went back to their after party and started to drink again. The boys had no questions, they usually fought like that and it was just normal. To them at least.

After that they got on the road. Next spot was sanapee. Their home.

Steven felt some anxiety after the talk he had with joe, he knew he couldn’t love him back but that wouldn’t stop him from exploring his sexuality.

Steven would meet men a couple of times. Not often but often enough that people were starting to notice he was gone.

Joey asked where he’d go, he would say with a friend. Everyone was hoping he had a girl friend that HE could talk to instead, he talked most people’s ears off.

But after each time with another man he would feel so incredibly lonely. He missed joe and the warmth he provided.

But this was also the time elssaya would be on the road with them.

Elssaya would often criticize Steven for just doing nothing, she was used to doing that. She would harass and bother him after the shows. Steven was getting tired of being around her.

But joe said nothing about this, he thought about it…. But he thought she was being A ‘strong’ woman. When really, the whole band hated her, they began to avoid them.

Tom and Steven found a little spot together in the backstage.

“Ugh thank god. We’re away!!!” Tom said
Steven nodded and drank up.

“I don’t get what he sees in her. She’s a bitch and he lets her be a bitch” Steven explained.

“Yeah you don’t see my girl terry bothering you. “ Tom was sympathetic to Steven he understood what got on his nerves.

They sat in silence looking at the walls, bored.

“ YOU LITTLE BITCH CUNT-“ they heard.
“ FUCK YOU GOT ALL THIS MILK ALL OVER ME-“

It was terry and elssaya.
They had gotten into a fight,

“ HEY WHATS GOING ON THERE” Steven yelled.

“ THAT BITCH JUST THREW MILK AT ME”
“ SHE IS THE BITCH “
They just started yelling.

Till finally brad and joe got there. They starred at terry and asked what’s wrong.

Till elssaya went into joes arms saying they were ganging up in Her. You see elssaya always had to be the good guy even when she wasn’t, and joe wouldn’t let ANYONE touch his girl. Never mind gang up on her.

“ keep your bitch on a better lease” Tom said
“ shut up. It’s obviously her fault-“

This pissed off tom. They started screaming at each other.
Till Steven yelled .

“ TAKE YOUR BITCH AND LEAVE “

Joe was shocked. What did he mean?

“ what do you mean “
“ I MEAN. I WANT YOU AND YOUR BITCH TO GET OUT OF HERE. “
“ WELL FUCK YOU GUYS THEN. “
He grabbed elssaya by the shoulder…. And left.


Not to come back for 5 years.


Not to return.
Sign up to rate and review this story