Categories > TV > Supernatural

The End?

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

Dean and Y/N go on a hunt and it could be the last one they go on together.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2021-09-26 - 1696 words - Complete

0Unrated
Warnings: Violence, Death

“Y/N! The cars packed, lets go!”

“I’m coming!” You smoothed down your flannel and swung your jacket around your shoulders before picking up your duffel bag and headed towards the garage. Dean greeted you with a smile as he waited by the trunk of the car to put your duffel in.

You stood on your tiptoes and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, causing Dean to go bright red. “What was that for?” You tucked your stray hair behind your ears. “Nothing. I just wanted to kiss you.” He chuckled. “Well, I can’t complain at that.”

Dean leaned down and reattached his lips to yours, his hands snaking around your waist to pull you flush against him. Your hands wound themselves in his hair, pulling at the small ones at the base of his neck. Amusement overcome you when a small growl left Deans lips. “Oh, do you wanna play it like that?” He cocked an eyebrow before lifting you up and throwing you on the now closed trunk, earning a squeal from you. He pressed your body against the cool metal of the car, his body keeping you still.

Dean leaned down and began to attack your lips when a clearing of a throat in the background completely ruined the moment. Dean turned around and rolled his eyes when he saw his brother standing behind him. “Always the cockblocker, Sammy. Can’t you let your brother have any fun?” You slid off the trunk and wrapped your arms around Deans waist.

Sam scoffed. “Oh, you have fun alright. You can’t tell me that the banging on the walls I hear almost every night is you two moving the furniture around.” Your face beamed bright red which caused Dean to chuckle. “Well, we do actually move furniture but not in the way you’re talking.” You closed your eyes. “Oh my god.”

Both of the brothers burst into laughter at your embarrassment. “You guys are little fuckers, do you know that?” They both nodded. “Anyway Sammy, what did you want? It better be important enough to interrupt what we had going on.” Sam walked over to Dean and handed him some bullets. “Well, you wouldn’t really be able to kill the angels without the angel-killing bullets now would you?”

Dean rolled his eyes and grabbed the bullets from Sam. “Alright, smart arse. Are you ready to go, babe?” You nodded and headed towards the passenger side of the Impala, Dean following on the other side. “We’ll see you later, Sammy. This shouldn’t take long.” Sam nodded in understanding before Dean turned the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life.

You and Dean had spent a couple of hours on the road before you finally rolled up to the place where the angels were hiding. They had been a thorn in your backside for months, especially when it came to Cas.

You got out of the car first, taking in the outside of the building. Dean walked around the car, after gathering your weapons from the trunk, and stopped at the side of you. “Are you ready for this?” You took the angel blade from out of your jacket and held it tight in your hand. “As ready as I’ll ever be.”

You both started walking towards the entrance, you behind Dean. He always went in front so that anything that was waiting for you both on the other side would get him first. He put his hand up to signal you to stop before he stepped inside. After a few seconds passed by, Dean waved his hand for you to come inside.

Both of you searched the entire building, Dean with his gun cocked in front of him and you with your angel blade tight in your hand. “This has got to be it, it’s the last room.” Dean stopped before a door in the last corridor that you hadn’t searched. “Alright, babe. You go left and I’ll go right. That way we can cover each other if one gets into trouble.” You nodded your head and he turned the knob on the door.

You both rushed inside and went to separate sides of the room, aiming your weapons at the angels who were standing in the middle. “Ah, Dean Winchester. Castiel’s little pet. Oh, and Y/N. You look as ravishing as ever.” The head angel smirked at you, eyeing you up and down.

You crinkled your nose up. “Yeah, in your dreams pal.” The angel stepped forward toward you but you didn’t flinch. Dean began following the angel but he was held back by the others, his gun knocked to the floor. “You better move the hell away from her before I pump these bullets into your fucking head!”

The head angel turned around and tsked at Dean. “Oh c’mon, Dean. I’m only having a little fun.” He turned his attention back to you, his hand running down your face. “I swear if you touch me again, I will ram this blade so far up your arse that it’ll be coming out the other side.”

The angel laughed. “Fighting talk, I like it!” You clung tight on your blade, sweat pouring out of your palms. The angel began to walk back over to Dean so you let your guard down a little, which was the worst thing you could have done. The angel whipped around and knocked the blade out of your hand before knocking you to the floor.

Dean began fighting with the other angels who were holding him back. “Don’t you fucking touch her!” The head angel just laughed at Dean’s feeble attempts to stop him. He knelt down behind you and grabbed a fistful of your hair, forcing you to look at Dean with tears in your eyes.

“Now, Dean. Please enlighten me as to why you stormed into this building with plans to attack us.” Dean was silent but kept his eyes on you, sending you a secret message that everything was going to be Ok. “Not talking, eh? Well maybe this will jog your memory.”

The angel revealed his own blade and slashed it across your face. You tried not to scream, you didn’t want to show them your pain, least of all Dean. Dean struggled in the other angels’ hold. “I’m not gonna tell you a damn thing!”

“Oh really? Well, if you don’t, I’m gonna hurt your little girlfriend here and when I’m done with her, I’ll go and find your brother and do the same to him. Maybe, I’ll even find Castiel and finally kill him. Is that what you want?”

Dean shook his head in defeat. “No, please. Don’t hurt her, I’ll tell you anything you want, just don’t hurt her.” “No, Dean! Don’t!” The angel swung a fist at your face, sending you right into the concrete floor. He began to kick and punch you, your body flailing across the floor with his supernatural strength. With one last blow the angel threw you across the room, sending you flying into the wall and knocking you out cold.

Tears began to fall down Dean’s cheeks as he stared at your lifeless, bloody form crumpled in a heap. “Now, Dean. Are you going to tell me what I want to hear or should I go and get your brother?” Dean’s body went limp and the angels let go of him, his body falling to the floor.

Dean was on his knees, his head sunk into his chest. “Yes, I’ll tell you what you wanna hear. I’ll tell you everything.”

After a torturous half hour the angels finally left the building, leaving a bloody and beaten Dean behind. He rushed over to your side, ignoring his own injuries, and gathered you in his arms. When he seen that you weren’t breathing, he automatically began to panic.

He gently lay you on the floor and began performing CPR, tears rolling down his face. “C’mon, Y/N. Breathe. Breathe for me baby.” After a few rounds of CPR, you still weren’t breathing. Dean let out an agonising scream. "No... No! Come on, I can't lose you!”
With every ounce of energy left in his body Dean performed one last round of CPR, which is the one that brought you back to him. You spluttered awake, your body wracking. Dean gathered you once again in his arms, cradling your body. New tears fell down his face, the worry and despair freeing itself from his body.

“I thought I lost you for good. I thought you weren’t going to come back to me.” You grimaced as you raised your arm to run your fingers down Deans stubbled cheek. “You could never lose me, Winchester. I’m always going to come back to you. The love I feel for you is too strong to keep me from you.”

Dean leaned into the warmth of your hand and wished that the moment was in better circumstances. “I love you so much, Y/N. I don’t even want to think what I would do if I lost you. You hold me together, your the goodness in my life that I have needed for so long and I never want to let you go. You are the best thing that ever happened to me Y/N, and I want you to be my wife.”

This time, it was your time to cry. “Are- are you asking me to marry you?” Dean nodded his head, his lip caught between his teeth. “I would love to be your wife, Dean Winchester.” Dean smiled widely and placed a passionate kiss to your lips.

He broke away and tucked a few strands of hair behind your ears before slowly standing up with you in his arms. “Lets get you home and tell Sammy that he’s getting a sister, eh?” You giggled and nodded your head, careful not to do yourself any more injury.
Sign up to rate and review this story