Categories > Original > Romance > The Tale of the Demon

The Tale of the Demon Part 4

by Goreleech 0 reviews

The Reality War is in full swing and Tyler Yataomo is the unexpected leader. Now a mere 14 year old boy must lead a war against the strongest beings in anime. (I fixed it, the entire section is her...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2021-10-26 - Updated: 2021-11-29 - 111118 words

0Unrated
TUESDAY THE 15TH DAY


Tyler was woken by a familiar air raid siren. Then he remembered where he was. He was about to surge out of bed to take to the skies, when a hand placed itself on his chest. He looked to see Melody still sleeping heavily, and relaxed. The siren was muffled as he now gave it more attention. He laid his head back down as he realized it was his phone. He snorted to himself.
“I REALLY need to change that damned thing.”
“Change what?”
he looked over to see Rias was on his other side. Tyler’s surprise only lasted a split second.
“The alarm on my phone. It’s an air raid siren. Might cause a few issues here.”
She smiled as she laid her head on his Shoulder. He could feel she was naked against his arm. He smiled as he wrapped her under his arm,
“Better?”
She snuggled against him.
“Much.”
“I am sorry for that mess I made yesterday. I should help with repairs.”
She sighed, and he could also feel just how warm her blood red mane was.
“It’s okay. I know you didn’t start that fight. I’m just sorry he lost it.”
“I am too. Are you okay?”
She looked to see him gazing at her with concern, and ONLY concern. Here she was, buckassed naked under his arm, and he was more worried about her feelings then copping a feel. she could also feel him gently stroking her thick hair, and it felt good.
“I’m okay. Issei just couldn’t give me what I wanted.”
“What did you want?”
“Something like this. Right now I feel safer with your arm around me then when he gets fully charged up. I saw the fight, from the first punch to the last hit.”
“Verdict?”
She looked at him,
“I was amazed just how NATUALLY wielding the Boosted gear came to you. it took Issei a full five days to get his dragon shot. Then almost a year to get Balancebreaker, and he STILL needs to feel my chest to go full power. You reached his level in thirty seconds flat.”
“The boosted gears power revolves around emotions, and feelings. I understand my own heart. So, I can unleash it’s full force at the drop of a hat. Touching your chest is just a very welcome reward.”
She just laid there, cuddled against the boy that had made Issei look utterly worthless in a single day.
“How’s the rest of your board taking it?”
She rolled onto her back, and he held her more tightly.
“Asia is distraught he attacked you, Koneko hates him, Xenovia is irritated, Rasweisa smacked him, Akeno is also in the same boat as me, Gasper doesn’t know what to do, Kyba, well, he just goes with it. So, we’re all kinda shook.”
“Again I’m sorry for the mess.”
“Don’t be. I just wanted more.....romance, less perversion. I guess. He looks at me and I see a look of half love half lust. You look at me, I see love, warmth, lust, and gears turning as if thinking of either some shitty joke or something else. Plus just how safe you make me feel, I didn’t see any issues till I met you.”
She was still; on her back, and he now had his hand on her stomach, and was gently stroking her soft flesh.
“So, what now Rias?”
She placed a hand on his,
“I gave Issei an Ultimatum yesterday. Either he grows up or.”
She stopped talking.
“Or?”
He was gentle as he spoke to her, and he took his hand out from under hers to place it on top, and he held it as he stroked her with a thumb.
“Either he grows up and just treating me like ME, or we’re no longer lovers.”
“His response?”
She started shaking.
“He just looked at me, and asked what exactly I meant by Me like ME.”
“And your answer?”
“I told him, I want to be treated like Melody.”
“I take it he lost it?””
“He did. Right now I’m using a sealing spell to restrain his power. He HATES you now. He sees you as the guy who stole his girl from under him.”
“If I could reach him, would you still be with him?”
She sat up to look at him, shocked he would offer.
“Do you not want me?”
“Of course I do. I’d LOVE to have THE RIAS GREMORY under my arm. I just want it to be PURE. No regrets, follow?”
She just looked at him, now thinking.
“If you could reach him, then I would go back to him.”
“Then I will TRY. If I can’t.”
She looked at him.
“If you can’t reach him, then I will leave him for you.”
“Okay. I got work to do.”
He leaned over and kissed Melody awake. She smiled,
“Good morning love.”
“Good morning love. Mind scootin? I got an idiot to talk to.”
she smiled as she saw Rias.
“I see SOMEONE came for an early morning breast exam!”
Tyler left the girls to play as he showered. Once out he placed the comms back in. Then he headed for the brig. He found the cell without too much trouble, and leaned against the wall directly opposite, in full view of the sole occupant. Issei looked up from his bunk to see Tyler standing there and rolled to look away.
“Come to gloat?”
“I came to try and clean up the mess.”
“Pff, you just want Rias.”
“Well, unless your gay or Kyba, any dude would.”
That got a soft snort.
“So, why did you come?”
“Because of just what you mean to her. she told me about that Ultimatum.”
He looked at him.
“So, I guess I know where SHE spent the night.”
“Not too sure there. I blacked out so hard I didn’t even hear Melody say good night. for all I know she just snuck in there right before my alarm blew.”
“Look, just leave me alone. You’ve caused enough damage.”
“Okay, Issei. If I walk away right now, you’ll lose her. I came here to HELP you.”
Issei now lifted his head.
“Why?”
“Well, I won’t lie I DO want her. But she wants YOU more. The rule of my Harem is you have to WANT it with a clear heart. I can tell hers isn’t clear yet.”
Hearing he had a harem, Issei sat up to get a better look at him.
“You....actually have a harem?”
“Yup. Wanna know my current count?”
Issei now looked at him with a newfound respect.
“Sure, what’s you count?”
“As of this moment, I have Melody, Aki, Amaki, Akio, Zerotwo, Asika, Aoita, Riuko, Satuski, Kairi, Kaguya, Hayasaka, Annnnnnnd I think that’s it?”
Issei was now full on leaning against the door.
“How far have you gone with them?”
“Well, my rule is that we can only as far as me and Melody have gone. At this point only thing we HAVEN’T done is pop cherries. I’ve eaten them out, fingered em to bursting, get blown to high hell quite often, and to cop feels at will. It’s to the point with a couple I can just go up behind them force em to there knees and stuff em full. I got a couple that like it rough.”
As he listed his progress, he saw Issei’s eyes go heavy with longing. Then he asked him.
“How’d you get that far?”
“Because I don’t look at them as just sex toys that talk. I know for a fact I do not deserve them. I know it, they know it. So I bust my sorry ass to put a damn smile on their faces. If I fail, i try that much harder the next time. I WORSHIP the ground they walk on. Fully aware they don’t HAVE to be with me, their with me because they WANT TO. So I try to earn that gift every. fucking. day.”
He spoke with a certainty that Issei just could not match. He sat down on the bunk and hung his head.
“I fucked up.”
“Yup. So, my doghoused friend, just what the hell are you going to do about it?”
He hung his head even lower.
“Does she even WANT me back?”
“She does. I’ll tell you something. She tried to join my count this morning.”
He looked up shocked.
“She.....did?”
His voice was quivering.
“YUP. So, I asked her that if there was still a chance that I could reach you, would she go back to you. Wanna know her answer?”
He was at the grated door like a gunshot.
“TELL ME! PLEASEE!”
“She said she would.”
The relief on his face was immense.
“BUT.”
Here he became scared.
“But what?”
“She said in the same breath, that If I CAN’T reach you, she would leave you.....for me. So here I am. Talking to you.”
He slung back to the bed, and sat back down.
“You REALLY do want her. Don’t you?”
“I already told you I do. But, she still WANTS YOU. Until that dies, I WILL NOT FORCE HER.”
He looked up at thee iron on his voice.
“So why exactly are you here?”
“To see if you’d like a few tips on how to treat the girl of your dreams better.”
He became confused.
“Why, why do this for me? I tried to kill you!”
“Because Rias asked me to. That’s it.”
Issei just sighed.
“You remind me of Kyba, only darker. Wayyyyy fuckin darker.”
“HA! I ain’t no black knight, an I sure as all hell ain’t a white knight either.”
He was chuckling as he said this. Then Issei came over to the door.
“So, if I want to keep Rias, I have to treat her like I don’t deserve her?”
“You DON’T deserve her. DON’T. If you alter your way of thinking to what can I do today to make her smile, that’s it, just smile, you’ll be amazed at just how much better things will be. And you will need to get stronger. FAR,. FAR stronger. Another reason Rias, hell, EVERY DAMN CHICK I FREAKIN MEET, are drawn to me is because of the sheer feelings of safety I give off. I make them feel like the world can’t touch them, so they relax more readily. BELIEVE me that is not a small thing.”
Issei seemed to consider his words.
“Okay, I think I understand why Rias ran to you. I’m sorry for jumping you like that.”
“Pff, I fuckin put people through walls for lookin sideways at Melody. I can respect protectin yo girl. So, Issei, have you made a choice?”
He looked up, and went to stand before the grate, a fire BURNING in his green eyes.
“I want you to help me keep my lover.”
“Good man. I can help you. Now, that Boosted Gear. It works off feelings and emotions. The reason I can blast to levels of strength with that thing is because of both my sheer willpower and the strength of my heart. I can train you in this, but it only works one way. If you fail you die. Okay?”
Issei didn’t flinch.
“What is it?”
“Here.”
He cut his finger, and a drop of blood came out.
“That one will send you to the heart of you very worst nightmares, back to back, your to find a way to FIGHT YOUR WAY OUT. If you can, you’ll possess a heart as strong as mine. If you can’t it will tear you apart from the inside out. So, you in, or out?”
Issei grabbed his finger and took the drop. He thee fell onto the bed and passed out. Tyler sighed.
“Well, Issei, the balls in your court now. Better get comfy, I’mma be here a while.”
He sat against the wall sat on the floor. He crossed his arms over his chest and dozed while Issei fought with his own demons. He wasn’t sure how long he sat there, but he felt another presence in the hall, and he looked to see a cute blonde girl with a tray approaching. she was of middle height, had lower back length blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and was wearing the same uniform of Rias. She seemed to struggle with the raised doors, but valiantly fought her way through. She reached the corridor Tyler had wedged himself in and froze when she saw him. He could see the tray start shaking as she trembled.
“Hiya. You’re......Asia, right? Nice to meetcha!”
he smiled, and she seemed to relax.
“Nice to meet you, I’m Asia Argento.”
He smiled as she peered into the cell.
“He’s doing some internal training right now.”
She looked at him confused.
“Internal training?”
He then explained everything, knowing full-well her bond with the prone boy. She sat beside him as he finished,
“I can’t believe you’d go that far for someone that tried to kill you yesterday.”
“He was trying to protect his girl. I can respect that. Plus I got a new toy out of it. Here, check it.”
He formed the black Gauntlet, and Asia’s gentle blue eyes went wide.
“Wow, you have a boosted gear too?”
“I have the ability to copy the abilities of the Reincarnated. But I can’t copy experience wielding that power. That has to come from me.”
She had an amazed look on her pretty face.
“So, then that was the first time wielding Issei’s boosted gear? And you still beat him?”
“The boosted gear relies on emotions and feelings to function. Since I can maximize my feelings on a finger snap, I can reach heights with it that Issei just can’t. Least not without a RIDICULOUSY long charge up time.”
“I’m still amazed you would go so far for him.”
“Rias asked me to help him. So I am.”
She sighed and set the tray beside her. He watched as she lifted her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them.
“I wasn’t sure what to feel, seeing him fighting you. You’re leading our war, and were working so hard for everyone. Then Issei came tearing out of the flight deck with you right behind him.”
“Was anyone else hurt?”
“No. This ship IS Hornet, so it doesn’t need crew.”
“That’s good, I still need to help clean up the mess.”
“It’s already fixed. Akeno used her power to heal the ship, I helped too.”
“Hmm, well, since the ship is TECHNICALLY a living body, I guess Twilight Healing works on it. That’s good to know.”
She looked at him shocked as he named her ability.
“I guess you saw our show.”
“yup. A few times actually. It was fun. Issei was friggin hilarious.”
She smiled as she remembered their adventures together.
“I still feel incredibly grateful to Issei. He saved my life many times. I am still so devoted to him, even if we have new lives.”
“The lesson I’m trying to teach him, is he does NOT deserve such amazing friends as you, so he needs to work that much harder to EARN it.”
she looked at him,
“Earn it?”
“Another way to put it is this: What can i do today to put a smile on my friends faces? Just a smile.”
She tilted her head,
“I think I get it. If I understand you, you’re trying to teach him to be more appreciative of our affection.”
“I knew I liked you for a reason. Exactly that. He needs to understand you all don’t HAVE to be with him.”
She sighed sadly.
“I see why Rias likes you so much.”
“I got that same line from Issei.”
she smiled, then a rush of air came out of the cell.
“Well, lets see what that soul is made of, Issei. Asia, get back.”
He stood to see Issei standing in the cell,
“Issei.”
The boy looked at him. He had a new look of determination and far, FAR more steel in his gaze. Tyler nodded approvingly.
“Ya got the look down. So, what ya want, tough guy?”
He had a knew edge to his voice as he spoke.
“I want to see Rias. NOW”
Tyler smiled arrogantly.
“Then go see her.”
Issei went and tore the door of it’s hinges. He stepped out to see Asia, who was smiling as she saw her hero. HE then hugged her, tightly.
“I am sorry, I failed you far, FAR too often. It WILL NOT happen again. I promise you.”
Asia felt his new found will power overpowering, and hugged him back as she now understood the other piece of the training. he then ate the food she’d brought him, before walking down the corridor like he owned the place.
“Nice. He might have more backbone than I thought. come on Asia, lets go watch the fireworks.”
He and the blonde girl followed the boy up to the flight deck, where Rias was chatting with Melody. Issei walked right up to Rias, tapped her on the shoulder, and grabbed her in a bear hug, as he poured his soul out to her. Melody saw Tyler leaning against a plane and came to stand beside him.
“I take it you gave him YOUR training, love?”
He kissed his lover,
“YUP. An he survived. I bet myself ten bucks he wouldn’t. See his eyes?”
“They burn with a new fire. They burn like YOURS do.”
“He needed a spine to properly wield Drake’s power. I can forge a spine easily enough. But now the balls in his court, he fucks it up again, he loses her and she jumps ship.”
“This is his last chance?”
“And he knows it. Lets see what he does with it”
Issei pulled back, and the lovers watched as he kissed Rias on the mouth, and from the look of shock on her pretty face, she hadn’t seen it coming. She got into it though, and they made out right there on the flight deck. Tyler grabbed Melody and they did too, right there. He looked over to see Issei give him a thumbs up, and he responded in kind. He then watched them part as Issei went off to do....something. Rias came over and hugged Tyler tightly.
“Thank you. He has the same aura you do now.”
“Remember, Rias, he fucks up, now or a thousand years from now, I got a spot for you.”
she tightened her grip.
“I will never forget. Thank you.”
He hugged her too, and then as she pulled back, she left him with a final thought.
“I wonder If Akeno will stay?”
“Hey, always got room for another bedbreaker!”
“HA!”
They laughed as the sexy red headed devil went off. Tyler and Melody headed for the mess hall. Their they fed on meat and coffee.
“Love?”
“Yeah?”
“You think he’ll hold it together?”
“No. He’ll fuck it up again. Somehow.”
“You don’t have any faith in him?”
“Not really. He kinda needs to earn that.”
“I guess that’s fair. I just hope he doesn’t break her heart.”
“He breaks it, I’ll just put it back together again. Like Kaguya.”
“Like Lillica.”
“Like you.”
She placed a hand on his.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
They finished their breakfast, and Tyler went to find Hornet. She was resting in the cockpit of a plane when he found her. The rowdy Texan flipped her hat up as he approached.
“Try not to make a mess of my ship!”
“I am sorry bout that. I’dda helped clean up the mess, but I was kinda done.”
She smiled.
“We could tell. You looked about to drop."
"Ha, I just reached the end of my first rope. I can go for three days straight if need be."
He was smiling as he said this. Hornet just groaned inwardly.
"So, anything else happen?"
The sexy carrier lifted her hat.
"We got a message from shore. Mina is looking it overt now."
"I'll got check in then. Later Hornet."
He left her to her plane as he headed for the command tent.
"He’s even worse then Enterprise was."

Mina, Sakamoto, Sonya and Lylia were all looking at sheets and maps as he walked in.
"Mornin, Commander badass, Major badass, pretty badass, and....Lylia, right?"
"Hey! Don't talk to Sonya like that!"
He smiled, as Sonya blushed at him. He then got a good look at Lylia. She was a pretty girl with the same pale skin as Sonya, only Sonya's hair was silvery white and short, while Lylia's was long and pure white. Mina and Sakamoto smiled. Then Sonya spoke.
"Morning Tyler. Did you sleep well?"
HE loved the sound of her soft, whisper-like voice.
"I did. I blacked out so hard I didn't even hear Melody say good night. So, sorry for the mess yesterday, and sorry I couldn't help clean it up."
Mina just waved a hand at him.
"You were dead on your feet. Plus Issei started that fight."
"Least we now know Asia's healing power works on Azur Lane ships too. I wonder if that healing touch of Yoshkia's works too?"
Sakamoto looked at a cross section of Hornet's ship.
"I think it would. The whole ship is technically a living body, so it SHOULD work."
"Kind wanna blow another hole in her so we can test it."
"You wanna to WHAT to me?"
"Hyia Hornet. I wanna blow another hole to see if Yoshkia can heal you."
She smacked him.
"I am NOT a damn ginnipig!"
"Okay! Yeesh, I REALLY do have some very violent lady friends. so, Mina, I understand we got a message from shore?"
The auburn headed lady smiled as she passed the paper over to him.
"Okay, lets see. Says, we got reinforcements in the form of Index, Mikoto Misaka, Accelerator, Accelerator? Fuuuuck."
The ladies all looked at each other concerned.
"You know him?"
"He's an asshole. Controls vectors. Like vectors of force, and direction. He was raised as a labrat weapon. More concernedly, he is a total loose cannon. Like Hiei, so if they lock horns, that entire town will burn to the ground."
Sakamoto passed him a picture. He took and saw Accelerator AND Hiei with little Kiria floating between them. from the way she was smiling and floating, she was under Accelerators vector control, and was LOVING it.
"Okay. Kiria got to em. i can relax. So, what else. Wow, we got Kenzaki? Niiiice, hmmm Kenpachi Zaraki? Okay, Kiria is going to like that guy. Hey, got Toma? Nice, well at least Index can relax. I really want to copy Imagine breaker. So, Satuski I really hope you enjoy the new headaches. Okay, so anything else?"
"We're getting a transport with some additional wings for us."
"Oh? Who we gettin?"
"I believe they're called....the Teen Titans."
Tyler just....stopped. He looked at the ladies with absolute shock on his face.
"Wait........for real?"
They were now looking at each other concerned.
"It seems they're comic book characters, but from all reports, they're the ONLY comic book characters that have appeared."
"Okay. But seriously, FOR REAL? The teen titans? Their names?"
Sakamoto pulled a roster list.
"Robin, Cyborg, BeastBoy, Starfire, Raven, and a girl called...Terra?"
"Terra? Okay, i'mma need a word with HER. Girls got some issues that need addressing. Robin will join the leadership circus. Cyborg will assist on tech, Beastboy will drive you all up the friggin wall. Starfire is just fun and Raven is like me. Robin and Cyborg can't fly unaided, but that team is a complete force. So, we can give them a position and just leave it to em. ETA?"
"They're an hour out."
"I'll fly out to provide escort. Transports are notoriously easy targets."
"I don't want you to go alone."
"Okay. Then, can I take Yoshika, annnnnnnd Sonya? You up to skyroll?"
The Orussian beauty blushed as he asked her. Mina and Sakamoto looked at each other, smiled, and nodded.
"Sure, just take Lilya too."
"I get it. Her and Sonya are a special kinda inseperable. Hmmm, I'd also like to bring Wendy. There that’s the bases covered."
They nodded again.
"Okay. You two, prepare to sortie, Yoshkia is in the hanger with Luccini, and Wendy is with Carla on the Bridge."
"Gotcha."
Tyler took off to find his sortie team. He found Wendy admiring the self-driving ship controls as he entered the bridge.
"Hey their my favorite skydragon slayer."
She turned to him with a smile, Carla the Exceed cat nestled snugly in her arms.
"Hello, Tyler. What do you needed?"
"We got a job. We're flying escort for a transport. Me, you, Yoshkia, Sonya, and Liyla. We launch when in five. You up for a skydance?"
Wendy just smiled.
"Fairytail is ALWAYS ready for a fight!"
Tyler just put his left hand up, with index and thumb in the shape of a gun up, and held it to her. Wendy and Carla both gasped as they saw he knew it, and they returned the Fairytail Salute. He then hurried to the main hanger where he found Yoshkia, Luccini and Akeno looking at a striker unit. As he approached it was clear the two witches were explaining how it worked to the sexy Priestess of thunder. He made Yoshkia jump as he tapped her on the shoulder.
"EEEeep!"
"cute even in shock. Sack up Yoshkia. We got a job."
She became instantly serious.
"What’s the mission?"
"You, me, Sonya, Lylia, and Wendy flying escort for a transport headed our way. we launch as soon we ready. So, get yer grr face on."
She lit a fire in her pretty hazel eyes.
"It is SOOOOO on sir!"
"I knew I liked you for a reason. See ya on the flight deck."
He turned to head up when he was tapped on the shoulder. Looked to see Akeno standing there.
"I'd like to play too!"
"HA! Mina, add a volunteering Akeno to the escort roster!"
"Done."
He then looked to the Robed priestess.
"Same to you, sparky. Load up!"
Five minutes later Tyler was leading the formation for take off. Yoshkia to his left, Akeno to his right, Wendy holding the center, with Sonya and Lilya trail.
"Demon ready to launch!"
"Akeno ready to play!"
"Yoshkia Myafuji, ready for takeoff"
"Sonya ready for Takeoff"
"Wendy Marvel, ready for launch."
"Lylia ready for takeoff"
Mina nodded.
"Demon brigade, LAUNCH!"
"MA'AM!"
Tyler unfurled his Demon wings with Akeno and soared into the sky as Wendy followed behind. Yoshkia and the other witches taxied and then were right behind them. Mina and Rias watched the escorts soaring off, with Tyler turning corkscrews and barrel rolls in the lead. The sexy Red headed Devil found the sight moving.
"A Demon, a devil, a skydragon slayer, a flying white cat, and three witches in the same sky together. An intimidating force."
Mina had an approving smile as she watched them go.
"Plus, they all respect each other. Tyler is a talented leader, able to bring so many different people and abilities together."
Rias was in agreement.
"As long as he lives, we WILL win this war."


"So, we're flying escort for a transport, for a set of comic book characters?"
Tyler was turning a corkscrew as Wendy spoke.
"That’s the size of it. Transports of ANY kind are just bullet sponges. Plus it gave me an excuse to get in the sky with Yoshkia!"
"Why you always single ME out?!"
"I just like to mess with you!"
"Ahrhhh!"
He smiled at her pouting face. Tyler then flipped a wing to fly beside Sonya.
"Hiya, Pretty badass. How's the signal?"
She blushed at his nickname for her.
"Loud and clear. We can patch in to the transport."
"If you would be so kind, my pretty friend!"
"Stop embarrassing Sonya!"
"I'm just paying her a complement, what feeling left out?"
Lylia just gritted her teeth in the face of his arrogant cheer, while Sonya just blushed shyly.
"Here, we can use our comms to speak with the transport now."
"Hey, it okay if I copy that trick?"
She looked at him.
"You like my power?"
"It's awesome! You're awesome! So, it okay?"
She blushed again, and looked down as if overwhelmed by his genuine words.
"Sure. Go ahead."
"Thanks! Okay, Titan Transport, can you hear me?"
He could hear some arguing in the back ground.
"Leave me alone! I want no part of your stupid prank Beastboy!"
"Ahhh, come onnnn! It'd be funny!"
"Yo, dude, if you make her mad up here, she'll throw you off the plane!"
"Your no fun Cy!"
Tyler just chuckled.
"Ohhhhhh, NOW it's a damn party! Yo, Robin, can ya hear me over that crew?"
He then heard the noise go silent as a strong voice came over the comms.
"Go for Robin. Whose speaking?"
"What up masked bro. Ya got an escort inbound. This Is The Demon. My squad is Akeno, Wendy, Yoshkia, Sonya and Lylia. we will be keeping the heat off."
"Understood. Glad to have you get our backs."
"I'd say more wings, but sure. So, how long you been in this shitshow."
"two days."
"You get the rundown from Satuski?"
Here he heard a different voice, a more cheery, lighter one.
"That lady is intense."
"cy, you have no idea. How's everyone's powers?"
Robin came back on.
"Star's powers seem to have doubled, same with Raven. Beastboy can shift faster and easier too. Cyborg's battery shattered, but when he checks remaining charge it shows the infinity symbol."
"What about those rocks you call fists?"
"I feel...stronger too. It's strange."
"Is Raven still under Trigon's oppression?"
"How do you know of that?"
This time a girl's voice came over the comms. Her voice a low, raspy, sad breath.
"I watched you show, hell I GREW UP with it. Relax, I'll break his hold on you when we land."
The shock was felt even through the mic.
"You can't help me. Only I can break his hold."
"Sure I can. All it'll take is a drop of my blood and bam! No more Demon daddy! well, I'd still have to kill him, but that’s’ a workout for another day-"
"YOU CAN'T HELP ME!"
"I CAN BREAK CURSES FROM GODS. THIS IS AN EASY ONE. SO JUST SIT DOWN, SHUT UP AND BE GRATEFUL."
He had the steel that had intimidated Satuski in his voice. He heard her shudder and go sit down. Then a very angry robin came back on.
"I don't like how you just tried to give her false hope."
"Fuck it. I'll shove it down her throat when I get there. easiest way to solve this mess. ETA five minutes."
He sighed as he let the how ranting Robin off the comms. He then retook his spot at the tip of the triangle.
"Whose Trigon?"
He looked to see Akeno with a curious expression on her pretty face.
"He's their worlds equivalent to....I think Zecks in yours. He's supposed to be omniscient, but I think that's blocked here. IF he even came here."
"So, Raven is?"
"The same as Rias. As in daughter of the king of hell and all that crap. Main differences is Rias is far, FAR more powerful then Raven. Raven's power is dictated by her emotions. So, since in her world her power is simply devastating, she purged all emotion from her soul to keep from killing people. And her father set her body up as a portal for him to enter their world. So, when I break that hold, her power will skyrocket and she'll be free. Hey, there's the plane. Be right back."
He flapped his wings hard, and shot off with a thunderclap. The plane was a large jet like craft, bright orange and black. He smiled as he got near. He flew over till he could peer into a side window. He saw a blue cloaked girl with a green skinned boy trying to comfort her.
"Bingo. Lets get this done."
He flipped wing and landed on the top of the plane. He then knelt down, and used Wendy's sky dragon slayer magic to seal the air flow around the spot on the plane, then used Natsu's fire to cut a square in the roof. He flipped and was now upside down inside the plane looking at the ready for battle Titans. he saw Raven near the cockpit, and he just smiled.
"Hiya!"
He then simply vanished and reappeared with a bleeding finger in Raven's mouth. But the instant they tried to turn to look he was back on his entry point. Raven was now on her knees gaging as his blood did it's work. Then a large, red three eyed raven shadow was forced out of her body, and then just dissipated like smoke. She then gasped hard, as a massive weight on both her soul and her mind just vanished with the smoke. She looked at the grinning upside down boy, shock and relief in equal amounts on her pale face.
"Told ya I could."
"He's......gone."
Tyler then turned a small flip to land on his feet, his Demon Wings shrunk to fit in the plane easily. Raven got to her feet, and threw herself into a hug.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm free!"
He hugged her as he patted her.
"Sure. Should warn you though."
She looked up, now very concerned.
"About what?"
"If you want the level of power that you can now reach, you're gonna have to subdue your other versions yourself. I got rid of Trigon for you. But that is the extent of my charity. Understand?"
she had tears pop in her eyes at his words.
"Understood!"
He smiled as Robin came over. The tights wearing guy offered his green gloved hand.
"I feel like I owe you an apology."
Tyler laughed as he shook his hand.
"Can't really blame you. In your world, breaking that curse was just not possible. But you're in MY world now. Try to remember that."
"I won't forget."
"Soooo, where’s Terra?"
Here, the green skinned boy became defensive.
"Why you want her?"
"I need to get a look into her eyes."
He heard a small gasp behind the green bean. Tyler then pulled his speed out again, and had the blonde girl pinned against a wall.
"Alright, lets see that soul o yours, toots."
He then peered deeply into her now fearful blue eyes, using the full power of his Demon's Eyes to see the unseen. After a mere twenty seconds he snorted, and was back to his entry spot.
"Okay, you're clean. Can't fake that kinda light. But, and Terra? This is the ONLY time I will give you this warning. Betray us, hurt my friends, or if you just happen to really piss me off, Then you will die screaming for days. And there will not be a soul on in my world that can help you, nor a hole under that sky I cannot find you. Understood?"
He used his Demon's Voice, and every single person on that plane shivered in fear. He was still looking into her eyes as she responded.
"I understand."
"You better. Now, I have a question."
Robin replied,
"What is it?"
"whose brilliant fuckin idea was it to bring a EARTH WIELDER to a SEA battle?"
His tone of exasperation got a few sighs of relief as Robin spoke up.
"She's a part of our team. She deserves to be here."
"A fine sentiment. Exxxxcept for the fact that ya know, SHE NEEDS DIRT TO ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING! How the hell Satuski let that one through?"
He then saw a look of...guilt o her face.
"Oh you have GOT to be shittin me. You STOWED AWAY? Lady we at WAR! WAR! Okay, you're on this planes return flight. No arguments."
"I can help-"
"NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN! YOU NEED SOLID DIRT AND ROCKS JUST TO FLY! YOU CAN'T HELP US OUT HERE. You'll just get someone killed."
He had his head in his hands,
"Okay. If you are not on the return trip to shore, I'll kill you myself."
Robin then punched him in the face. Only to step back wringing out his hand,
"Ya, I'm made of stone, darkness and really, REALLLY shitty jokes."
"Neroui detected. Range 4000, Sirens inbound on the portside deck."
"Nice to hear ya, Sonya."
He then looked at the Titans.
"Just sit here, shut up, and watch."
He then exited the plane the same way he left. He then rejoined his squadron.
"How many Neroui?"
"four. 10 mass produced sirens."
"Okay, Akeno, Wendy play with the Sirens. Just bring the boom boom, and MAKE EM GO BOOM. Yoshkia, Sonya, and Lylia, lets got skydancin! Break!"
"Sir!"
Akeno and Wendy then dove to the sea surface to engage the sirens, while Tyler used Sakamoto's eye power to scan for Neroui. he found them easily.
"Contact confirmed, Range 4000, counting four Neroui. I'll open the ball, ladies,"
He then charged up a dragon blast.
"DEMON DRAGON SHOT!"
The blast lit up the sky for miles, as a massive thirty foot wide beam of power shot out of his fist.
"Oh my god. Did he just do that? Did he seriously just do that?"
Beastboy, the green skinned boy, was watching with evident awe at the Demon's show of power. Starfire was shaking.
"That blast could destroy any city on my home world."
Raven was horrified.
"That power feels like my fathers."
"We can't fight this guy Robin. we do, we die."
Robin was paled face as he saw the Demon slice one of that black craft clean in half, only to flip on a wing and rip a glowing ball thing out of it. He crushed it and the black craft shattered. he watched as he flew over to the plane.
"Enjoying the show?"
Tyler then flew back as a Neroui beam passed by his body, and he soared to where the witches were poking holes in the things side.
"core Spotted, left wheel Yoshkia!"
"Sir!"
He watched her flip on a leg, and pour rounds from her MG into the indicated spot. She hit the core and it too shattered,
"Clean kill, Yoshkia! core detected, Sonya, right flip and dive!"
"I have it in my sights!"
She watched her light the spot up wit her fluegerhamer, the multilauncher blowing the Neroui’s core to high hell. That left just one neroui left.
"Core Spotted, Lylia, right flip, and pounce!"
"I got it!"
The pretty friend to Sonya used her own Mg to pierce the Neroui core.
"Nice, you ladies maintain air superiority, I'mma go fer a swim!"
They laughed as he flipped wing and dive to where Wendy and Akeno were fighting the Mass produced Sirens. He came to find two of the ten were sinking, and the ladies were working on the third. Tyler Sliced a black jet in half and carved another before he was in range, and he drew in a massive breath
"DEMON DRAGON ROAAAAARRRR"
The black-red flames poured out of his mouth as he engulfed the entire ship in the hell born inferno,
"did he just breath fire?"
"I can feel the heat from here!"
The titans watched as the battle unfolded on the sea. Then a massive thunder bolt smashed into a siren, and it was torn clean in half. Tyler was having fun, as the sirens were just big targets for him.
"Nice shot Akeno!"
The sexy priestess devil was DEFINITLY enjoying herself, if the aroused blush was anything to go by.
"Oh my, this is truly enjoyable!"
"SKY DRAGON ROARRRRR"
Wendy and Carla were busy shredding another ship, and the skydragon slayer was unleashing her own roar.
"Nice to see a pretty girl that can handle herself!"
She blushed as her and Carla dodged incoming fire. Tyler then dove into a cartwheeling flaming slice across a Siren.
"DEMON DRAGON: WHEELIN DEATH!"
The siren exploded as he finished his assault. Then Tyler flipped wing to encase himself in flames to tear through another ship
"DEMON DRAGON: PIERCER!"
"I kinda want to get pierced myself!"
"Hey, after I pierce Melody, well, first come first Pierced!"
"You sure have a way with the ladies!"
"Specially sexy Thunder Priestesses!"
He could hear her laugh as she and Wendy tore through a siren between them. Tyler set the last one on fire and that was it for the battle. He and the ladies flew to rejoin the witches and found Yoshkia holding onto a wing, same with the other two witches. Tyler flipped wing to beside the fox eared girl.
"You good?"
She smiled,
"Just conserving magic energy."
"Ammo?"
"Good fort another round!"
He patted her back,
"Good to hear! I'mma check the other witches."
He flipped over the plane and found Sonya and Lylia next to each other, so he took a spot on Sonya's other side.
"Hiya, Pretty badass. How you holding up?"
Lylia went RED with jealousy, as Sonya smiled shyly.
"I'm good. I got plenty of rockets left too."
"That fluegerhammer is friggin gnarly. How you holdin Lylia?"
She huffed but replied.
"Still good, and ammo plentiful."
"Glad ma witches are hangin in there!"
Sonya giggled at his wise crack. Lylia just sighed. Then Akeno came gliding up.
"Heey, Demon. Chat?"
"Sure my devil. Later, Lylia, later Pretty badass!"
He left Sonya smiling with a light blush as he and Akeno flipped wing to take point a solid twenty meters in front of the board. There they could talk in peace.
"So, what’s eatin ya?"
She giggled seductively at his sideways dirty joke.
"I wanted to ask your opinion on something."
"Melody has the better rack. Just....wanted to make that clear."
She laughed this time.
"Oh, she is VERY impressive. So, you've seen our show, right?"
"Like three times."
"Sooo, you're aware of my...heritage?"
"Yup. I still find it kinda badass"
She looked at him.
"What would you have said in the same scenario?"
"I'd have asked to feel them. Cause, by that point, Akeno, you could have told me your mom was a damned cockroach, and It wouldn't change my feelings of you, or how I relied on you."
"even if you had to endure the other fallen angels to that point?"
"I'd have said, without hesitation and a smile on my face, that I only hate the fallen angels that GIVE me a reason to hate them. You would have had my back numerous times by that point. So, I'd just hug you, say you're still my friend and hold you till you felt better."
She went silent as he turned flips and rolls around her. He was just enjoying his flight ability.
"What If I asked to join your harem?"
"In your world or this one?"
"Both."
"I'd kiss you. And welcome you with a fierce hug! But only if you TRULY wanted it. If I look into your eyes, and see doubt, I'd work to put the doubt to rest."
"Like you did with a naked Rias in your bed."
"Yup. I could still see doubt in her beautiful eyes. So, I offered to put that doubt to bed for her."
Here Akeno flew to look him in the eye.
"Did you?"
"I'm gonna level with you. I did everything I could. Issei is going to break her heart. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but he WILL. He's a special kinda dense. I could still see it in his eyes even AFTER enduring my training. So, Akeno, all I could do in the end was give Rias more time with a fresh heart. But, it is going to go down in flames."
She sighed.
"I knew it."
"Oh?"
"I saw the same thing. Right now he gives off the same aura you do. One of safety and power. But, I still saw that immature idiot in his eyes. He was struggling not to look at Rias's chest as he spoke to her earlier."
"Did Rias see it?"
"She did. She thanked you because she could tell just what you'd done. Plus, Hornet can sense what was going on inside her."
"Okay. Not touching that. But I AM SOOOOOOO going to screw with her now!"
Akeno wacked him.
"Please don't piss of our hot taxi!"
"Eh oh alright fine."
"Promise?"
"I promise not to screw with our sexy Texan taxi."
Akeno was still looking into his eyes.
"You know, you kinda remind me of Issei."
"Good, bad, or ugly?"
"Little good little bad, no ugly."
"Well, I got the approval on my roguish good looks from the priestess of thunder herself! Moving up in the world!"
She laughed.
"Soo, if, xcuse me, WHEN Issei breaks Rias's heart...?"
"I will put it back together. And put out the fires."
Here Akeno got real close to look into his brown eyes, and he found her searching his gaze the same way he did to others.
"Promise you'll take good care of her heart?"
"I PROMISE to cradle her heart like it was made of cotton. Annnnnnd to spoil her and it absolutely ROTTEN!"
She blinked at the sheer will behind the words, and could find no hidden ulterior motives or deceit. She then sighed.
"Okay. When Issei breaks her heart, she'll go to you to fix it. and so will Koneko and myself."
"Okay, mind backin up a bit. Rias I get. But why you? Why KONEKO? I've only had like one conversation with the rockfist and all we've done is tease each other."
He was just confused. Akeno then remembered what Melody had told her about when she confessed to him.
"Look, Akeno, if you confess to him, he will love it. But he will either be very confused or just in disbelief. Because it is ALWAYS a surprise when a girl fails for him. Like a reward he wasn't even after. He will be more concerned for YOUR well being then his own pleasure."
Akeno had been rather hard-pressed to believe that he would not jump at a love confession from a hot girl.
"How'd he react when you confessed?"
"He made me repeat myself. Then he was still confused. Like we just met the day before so why would I fall that hard for him? He just found it hard to believe ANY girl would fall from him, at ALL."
"Is he dense?"
"Not even a little. Just remember how he grew up. And listen to this."
Akeno had then felt immense pity after hearing of Marissa's evil.
"That poor boy. So, when he got over his shock, what happened next?"
"He asked me out on the spot."
"Just like that? AFTER that?"
"Just. Like. That. It's his way to never hesitate or hold back. Our friend Aki called him out on it too. Like you're not supposed to just go for it."
"His response?"
"Why not? She just said she has a crush on me, I think she's pretty, so why play games? I never hesitate or hold back in anything I do, so what’s the problem?"
"Wow."
"Yup. But once the shock dies, and he's sure YOU'RE sure. Well, you're set."
Akeno how understood what the blue eyed beauty meant. If a girl fell for him, it was like winning the lottery for him, unexpected, unintended but the best prize he could ever receive. She smiled at yet another good difference between him and Issei, who would actively make girls fall for him, and then just ignore them more or less.
"I like you. Koneko kinda fell for you, like REALLLLLY hard when you tried to help out Issei and Rias, rather then just take Rias like Issei would have. Plus, well that single conversation in your presence made her feel safer then any other time in her life."
"I am starting to get really tired of ruining other people's relationships. Like it really sucks."
He had a sad voice now. Akeno was confused.
"What do you mean, ruining?"
"Just something Rias said yesterday. She said that until she met me an Melody, she thought her relationship with Issei was fine. Then there Hiro and Zerotwo. Another couple down the tubes. I may not like Hiro, but stealing his girl was just a dick move. Then Kaguya and Shirogane. Everywhere i seem to go, someone's relationship goes up in smoke."
He was sighing as he said this, while spinning. He was wearing a sad look. Akeno now just felt a strange.....relief at this apparent ladykiller.
"Well, maybe you just that much of a better choice. Or a better man."
"Maybe. I don't FEEL like the better man. I nearly destroyed my family because I found out a long buried family secret. I'm scared my unceasing need to get the truth will one day backfire hardcore. Or I'll destroy something I care about, or I'll drive someone I love away."
"When you find out these truths, what do you do?"
"Try to help as best I can. I just wonder if flipping every rock I see is better then letting sleeping dogs lay."
Akeno was silent as she processed his thoughts. As she thought he was rolling and doing front flips in midair, occasional corkscrews, or the uncommon backflip. He had a far away look in his eyes as he flew, as if pondering his own questions. After a few minutes of contemplation, she gave voice to her thought.
"I think finding the truth is a better option then just leaving it."
He flipped so he could look at her.
"ya think so?"
She nodded.
"If it were me, and i found out a secret I really shouldn't have, one that had the potential to hurt someone I cared for, I'd try to find a way to minimize the damage. Or if I found a lie with the same potential I would not hesitate to bust it open. So, when you find out these truths, do thinks get better after?"
"Once the fireworks and waterworks stop, yes they generally get MUCH better."
She smiled as she saw him actually listen to her council. Yet another thing that was pulling teeth with Issei.
"Then, why not just take solace in that? I can tell you're a very kind person, so when you do find then next secret, you'll do everything you can to help them. So, take heart in the successes and maybe, juuuust maybe don't worry as much?"
She watched as he rolled away, clearly considering her words. She was amazed at just how much he seemed to trust her words, at how he seemed to be ready to see another possibility or another way of seeing an issue. Yet ANOTHER thing Issei was incapable of. He then flipped back, so he could speak again.
"Maybe I DO think too much. You're right Akeno. I'll try to stop getting lost in my damn head. Thanks Akeno!"
He was smiling, like something that been bothering him had been put to rest. He then returned to his sky play. Akeno was again amazed at just how ready he was to accept advice and use it. She found herself shaking her head at the worlds of difference between him and Issei. Then he flapped back to her side.
"Hey, Akeno, I got a question."
That pattern of speech he had was cute too.
"Sure, what is it?"
"Your fallen angel blood, are you at terms with it?"
The sexy priestess lost her rhythm at his concerned question. She then regained her stability and just smiled.
"I'm at terms with myself. It doesn't bother me anymore."
"Yet, I still see you using your disguise wings? Not the mismatched set?"
She looked to see him just flapping his wings, looking her in the eye. She saw both concern and a little curiosity.
"I like these better. That’s all."
He could see she was telling the truth, and smiled.
"Well, I guess our versions of style differ. I thought the mismatched pair looked a new level of badass. though, doesn't it cost energy to hide them?"
She sighed as he thought of something Issei never would have.
"It does. But far less then you'd think."
"Hmmm, here. This should offset the strain. Slight as it might be."
He flipped closer to offer her his blood with a smile. She was blown away by his kind gesture, like the strain on her, which was far less then the effort it took to close your eyes, was worth his help. she just laughed as she took his blood. She was immediately engulfed in a warmness that felt both immensely comforting and immensely dangerous. She felt both safe and sheltered by the feeling. She looked at him, and he smiled.
"Better?"
She then just flipped a wing like he does.
"Much, thank you."
"Sure. Glad I could help my favorite priestess of thunder."
He flipped a wing to soar into a cloud, and she was alone, with a warm feeling of such comfort that she was smiling.
"Oh! Just think if I gave that to Gasper?"
She jolted at the thought.
"Oh my devil, do it! He might finally get full control of his power!"
"Alright, I will when we land."
Just like that, he offered to help yet again, with zero hesitation, or hidden perverted desires to watch out for.
"Hornet to Demon brigade, how copy?"
"Hiya ya sexy Texan. Demon here, we have the package under witch. We will return in five."
"Fair warning Demon, buuuuuttt Issei is on Melody's shit list now."
He went silent a moment.
"What did he do?"
"He got caught peeping on me love."
"Ooooh, I am going to KILL HIM!"
He flapped his wings as hard as he could, and the resulting thunder clap sent a shockwave the every nearly knocked the plane, witches, Akeno, and Wendy out of the friggin sky as he took off. Inside the plane, the Titans righted themselves.
"Yo, what was that?"
"Issei pissed off Melody. She's the Demon's Angel. Sooooo yeah, he is verrrrryyy pissed. Let that be a warning to you all. If you make that girl mad at you, not even the gods can save you from him."
Everyone aboard Hornet FELT the sheer explosion of raging bloodlust, long before the shockwave rocked the large carrier and set the sea to choppy. Rias had Issei in sealing ropes on the deck as they felt the wave of bloodlust and rage hit them. Melody was next to the formerly crying red headed devil
"You might not want to watch, Rias. Issei, this is going to hurt. A lot."
Then Tyler smashed into Issei like a Mack truck.
"Love, don't kill him. Just...hurt him."
She get a flicker of an eye as he then dragged Issei screaming off the carrier to where a nearby island was located. The line of black light from his Boosted gear vanished, and there was a massive flash of light as they impacted the island. Melody then placed a hand on a now sobbing Rias's shoulder,
"I'm sorry Melody. I should have kept a better eye on him."
"Rias. Tyler gave him more chances then most. Plus the same exact warning he gave everyone else. Issei is the very first to break his rules. Tyler doesn't ask for much, just respect. That’s what his rules boil down to: Respect us, respect ME, and keep our secrets. That’s all he asks. Issei couldn't even do THAT much. So, please don't apologize. You did not nothing wrong. He just let you down."
"Rias!"
They looked to see Akeno, the transport, and the escorts landing on the flight deck. Akeno went straight to hug Rias as a faint scream of agony was heard from the far off island. The feeling of bloodlust faded after an hour, and Tyler was seen flying back with Issei dangling by a badly torn wing. Tyler dropped the hopeless pervert on the deck, and landed himself. There was a mass gasp of horror as they beheld the Demon's wrath. Issei's eyes had both been popped out oh his skull, his ears torn off, his teeth again torn out, there were long, deep gashes on his torso and the rest of his body, there was a large pooling blood puddle flooding from a noticeable hole between his legs, which were both mangled, like his arms, and his devil wings had been torn to pieces. Tyler then held out his hand and the shattered gem that appeared on his wrist when talking to Drake was there. Issei's powers would be unusable till the gem healed. Tyler was about to say something, when a wicked glint came into his eyes, annnnd he threw him overboard. Tyler then dragged him under, waiting for the stinging salt water to thoroughly soak his severe injuries, before hauling him back out to smash his to the deck with a sickening thud. He then planted a foot on his shattered spine.
"Love, as requested, I didn't kill him."
She smiled, as she kissed him.
"Thank you."
He then raised his voice so the whole ship could hear him.
"Okay. Let this sever as a final warning. If you fuck with Melody, I will fuck YOU UP. Only reason he still draws breath, and I do mean ONLY REASON, is because MELODY ASKED NOT TO. Pull this shit yourself, and she won't save you. This extends to ALL the ladies fighting with us in this war. If I haven't peeked you damn sure better not. We clear?"
There was an en mass reply.
"CRYSTAL!"
"Good to hear. Soooo, what ARE we gonna do with him now?"
"I'll deal with him."
Rias stepped forward. She then went to kiss Tyler, but he held up a finger.
"You're still reeling, Rias. Get your marbles back, ALLL of them. Then we'll talk."
He could see she had yet to fully recover, and she saw that he saw, and just broke down as Akeno took her in her arms. she gave Tyler a look, and he went to speak with Mina. He found the Commander discussing the current plans with Robin.
"Hey, commander Badass. Hey, Robin."
He got a glare of disgust from Robin, and a happy smile from Mina.
"Sir, we're bringing Robin up to speed."
"Okay. We have a stowaway we need to deal with."
That shocked Mina.
"A stowaway?"
"That blonde girl, Terra. She is extremely powerful. But her powers require dirt to function. No earth, no power. She's useless in an open ocean battle. Only reason she's here? She snuck aboard that transport WITHOUT Satuski's approval. There is NO way that military genius, with Mavis beside her could make such a blatant oversight. Soo, she is to be placed on the next flight to sure."
"She deserves to be here. we're a team!"
"She's a liability. Either she goes back to shore or I just kill her. Make a call kid."
He just glanced at Robin with a disgusted glance. Then Robin got in his face.
"If you threaten my friends one more time I'll-"
"You'll do...what?"
he now had a angry fire in his eyes as he glared at Robin, who recognized the glare.
"You have the same eyes as Slade."
Tyler just threw his head back laughing,
"Thanks, kid. Next to Joker, I liked Deathstroke the most. Deathstroke, that’s a seriously metal name."
Robin then shoved an explosive disk on his chest, and leapt back. Mina gasped as Tyler placed a hand over the disk. It blew, but when he moved his hand, not a scratch.
"You okay, Mina?"
She hadn't even HEARD the blast, and yet he was STILL concerned for her.
"I'm fine."
"Okay, Robin. I think I need to show you something."
Tyler then cut his finger, and shoved it into the stubborn Titan's mouth, before just shoving him back. His friends then all rushed to his side. He was on the ground not moving. Starfire was enraged as she faced him.
"What did you do to him?"
"He's getting a first hand look at MY memories. It'll only last us out here, hmmm, ten minutes? For him, he's going to experience my life firsthand. It won't kill him. Well, SHOULDN'T is the key word. If his heart is weak or his mind breaks from my past, then he'll croak."
He had such a dismissive tone in his voice, as if the now proned boy was no longer of any interest. He then look to where Terra was standing.
"He fights me again on this, I'll just kill you and be done with this mess."
she was shaking
"You're even worse then Slade!"
"And you're all selfish as all hell if you think I'll put the lives of every single person on this raid at risk for a sentiment like mere teamwork, effective as it may be."
She was shaking with rage, but without earth she was just a helpless girl.
"Love."
He looked to see Melody lean against him.
"Maybe you're going at this the wrong way?"
He held her, and kissed her,
"Oh? What do you think, then love?"
"she just wants to help. So, give her the task of protecting our friends on shore. Terra."
"What?"
She got a very angry glare that made her blood run like ice in her veins as she barked at his Angel. She gulped.
"Sorry, What’s up?"
"Better."
"Listen, out on the ocean, you're out of your element. That is his point. So, I'd like to ask you to go protect our friends on shore where your powers are most effective."
she looked at Beastboy beside her.
"You'll get plenty of chances to fight together soon. We just can't risk lives like this."
"Terra, listen to them."
"Robin!"
The masked boy was panting as he got shakily to his feet. He then looked at Tyler's torso.
"Show- them."
"Riiiight. I forgot!"
He had forgotten He'd put a shirt on before he flew off on escort. He was smiling as he took it off. He got a lusty leer from a now happily smiling Melody. The Titans just stared at his scars. Rias's board too. Tyler was laughing,
"I know, I know, I'm damn good lookin. Ahh, screw it. Melody, lets break that bunk tonight!"
she then grabbed his arm.
"NOW!"
Then Hornet was heard clearing her throat.
"No sex inside my ship!"
"Sorry! We're doing it tonight! we've put it off for faaaaar too fuckin long. Actually, that Island would work nicely. Plus, I can fly faster then Hornet can sail. Melody, prepare that bod o yours! We roll soon as I'm done showing off!"
"Yes! Finally!"
she was ecstatic at the news. she then ran to find a shower. He then turned to a now very red faced Titan team.
"Can we hurry this up? I wanna fuck my girl."
robin recovered first, and took terra aside. Then Cyborg came up to him.
"Those scars are worse then when I got my metal parts."
"And I'm still better lookin then you, bro!"
That got a few chuckles, and groans in other places. Then Terra came over.
"What if, I dragged that island with us?"
He then became thoughtful.
"Actually, that works. After we're done with it, it would provide PLENTY of raw material for you to fight. Plus, we'd have a piece of solid ground to rest on. Okay. Here, lets see, we got any dust or grains of sand?"
Terra used her power to make a few grains of sand from Issei's shirt float. Tyler looked at it and smiled.
"Coolio. I'll drag it with us when we're done."
"Love."
He looked to see a freshly showered Melody waiting with her wings twitching from the anticipation.
"Later!"
he and Melody then took off in a rush of wings for the island. Desperate to finally share their love with one another. Beastboy got a certain....look on his face.
"If you try to peek on them NOW, we will all die."


Tyler and Melody arrived at the island, and Tyler led her to a hidden spot he'd found during his torture of Issei. A large, clear pool of fresh, warm water. They landed and pulled their wings into their bodies. He looked at his lover.
"This good enough?"
she just kissed him, and reached for her dress hem. In a single, fluid jerk, she tore the white garment off her body, and she stood there naked before him. Her naked body still captivated him like it always did. Only this time, her large, bouncing breasts were rigid with lust and her nipples were rock hard. His pants were the next to go and his spear was ready for war. He held his hand out and she took it.
"I know I don't have to ask. But, be gentle,"
He smiled as she laid on her back on a flat rock, opening her legs to give access to her entrance.
"I will."
He went to her, and she gasped as his probe touched her spot. He took her hand in his, before looking her in the eye,
"Ready?"
She squeezed his hand tightly as she looked deep into her lovers eyes
"Yes. I love you"
"I love you."
Then he moved and she moaned hard as they were finally connected. She and he were both moaning at this new sensation they were feeling, He kissed her on the lips,
"You good?"
She then fixed him with a more…feral grin.
"Give it to me!"
He did just that, moving his spear back and forth, as they had love together for the very first time. He moaning as she would take him in her mouth, and he'd her kitty in his. They were going wild in their lust for each other. She exploded first, leaving a long set of scratches on his back, then he emptied his hose in her drain, and they collapsed, panting, with him still inside her, to the rock. Her underneath him, and his head buried in her massive cleavage. Then Tyler felt him harden again, and was ready to keep going, but he felt a hand on his face. He looked to see a sweat covered Melody looking at him.
"Please, love, It'll hurt if we keep going."
He kissed her as he gently withdrew his sword from her scabbard. Then they laid there, in each other's arms, as their singing hearts did the talking, then Melody looked at her lover.
"Was I good?"
He just kissed her.
"You felt amazing. I could make love to you for days."
Her smile was blinding,
"You were gentle. Thank you. I just wish I could love you longer."
"We'll be better next time."
She looked at him.
"WILL there be a next time?"
He took his lover and pressed her sex drenched head against his chest.
"There will be MANY, MANY times to come, my Angel."
She shuddered with delight. She then rolled to look him in the eye.
"Guess what?"
He looked at her.
"Your butt felt great?"
"Thank you. But, when we get back.....GAME ON!"
He groaned as he remembered what was likely to be waiting for him when they get back to shore.
"My poor pole!"
"If it gets sore, I have a nice soft wrapping for it to rest in."
"I love you, Melody Sakamuji."
"I love you, Tyler Yataomo."
They then laid there for a while, but then a breeze came through and Melody gasped in slight pain.
"I didn't hurt you, did I?"
She smiled at his instant fear.
"No. I'm just RAW. And tender."
"Lets take a dip. It'll make you feel better. If you like' I can give you my blood."
"I love you, but I like how it feels. It feels like US."
"Okay."
"The dip, yes please."
They then climbed into the cool water, and they shivered as the cleansing water hit their sex drenched bodies. Melody had a hard time, as her kitty was now throbbing from lost virginity and lovemaking. Once they sat down, Tyler used his flames to make the pool a semi-hotspring. Melody then laid against his chest as they relaxed. She was sighing with relief.
"My kitty feels much better now. You didn't do anything to the water besides heat it, did you?"
He hugged her tightly.
"No. I promise you I didn't."
She smiled, and took his spear.
"I can't go for round two, with my poor kitty, by, I think we can....improvise."
He looked at her.
"Are you sure?"
"The shed is still open. Zerotwo may have the single best ass of anyone, but, feel free to spear mine just the same!"
"As you wish, my sexy, succubus lover! Turn around and brace!"
She had a look of sheer longing as she stood, turned to face the rock and leaned against it with her own spectacular ass on display. she then spanked herself with an invitingly seductive grin.
"Ready for my ride, Darling!"
"ooooohhhhh, that’s a sexiness that shouldn't be possible!"
He then fit his probe into her untouched shaft, and then the reaming began again, this time with her seeking to split herself in half on his spike. He thrust hard as she screamed in ecstasy and pleasure, then she exploded again in orgasm as he unloaded another milk supply. They collapsed again, still connected. She felt him good soft inside her, only to go hard right after.
"MORE, LOVE GIVE ME MORE!"
"i LOVE YOU, MELODY!"
"I LOVE YOU TOO!"
He pounded against her for several more hours, until they just couldn't take anymore, and just collapsed to the ground. He fell out of her kitty, for so wild was their need for the other that she had just given in to her lust and forced it into her. Now they had a hard time breathing so out of breath were the lovers. Then she cut his finger on a rock, and drank his blood. Her ass and her poor taco were now just screaming with pain from their wild sex. She got the relief she sought as his blood healed her and strengthened her too. Next time, it was going to be a ferociously wild sex session. He regained his breath and sat up, as Melody joined him. She hugged his arm.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I think I'm spent."
"Can't reload again?"
"Nope. I am officially out of ammo."
"So am I. Lets clean up and bring Terra her island."
"On, second thought, I don't really need it."
Tyler and Melody looked at each other,
"Did we forget to turn off the comms?"
There was a loud, en mass reply from Hornet and the entire raid party.
"YES YOU DID!!"
"Well, I hope you enjoyed the ear rape! we'll be back soon!"
There was a collective shudder as the listeners imagined just what had taken placed on that Island. Tyler and Melody laughed hard as they washed their sex-soaked bodies in the still steaming pool. Tyler then used his dragon flame to dry them, which made Melody moan hard. They then redressed and Tyler used the power he'd gotten from Terra to lift the entire island, which was the size of central park, into the sky as they flew back to Hornet. He and Melody hand in hand. Hornet had made some very decent progress, as she tried to be outside the range of the comms while the lovers were at it. Tyler LOVED the looks of disgusted respect he got everywhere, while Melody went with Rias and Akeno to talk post sex details. Tyler then got an idea. He used a combination of the vectors from Horned Lucy, Wendy's skydragon slayer magic, and Terra's power to attach the floating island to Hornet for transport. He was impressed with himself as he finished his idea. He then found Hornet in a cockpit of a plane resting, and she just shook her head as he climbed aboard the plane to speak with her.
"Okay, gotta say, you two are depraved sex addicted fiends."
Tyler snorted.
"Ha! Is that island giving you extra strain?"
She shrugged.
"Not really. Feels like I'm tugging a crippled ship."
"Here to offset the strain."
He held out his blood, which she took without arguing. She sighed happily as the feeling of safety took over and the weight vanished from her shoulders.
"So, what I miss?"
The rowdy Texan laughed.
"Well, the transport plane left with Issei aboard. Rias sent him to Satuski. She ALSO stripped him of his pieces. So, he's a cast out devil. If he ever wants to rejoin the house of Gremory, he'll have to step it the hell up. But, he will NEVER serve Rias again. He broke a promise not just to you but her. She said any love she had for him just...died. We healed his face and life threatening injuries, but-Hey, what the?"
Eight bright red lights were now encircling Tyler who was more curious then concerned. Then they went from bright red lights to small pawns, he recognized the seal on the bottoms of the rotating pieces as the Seal of the house of Gremory. The lights then entered his body, and he felt them merge with his soul, and he felt a rather odd, falling feeling. Then it ended and he felt unchanged. He turned his hands over as he tested his strength.
"Okay. That was odd. Feel fine though. You were saying Hornet?"
The tough Texan carrier just sighed as she continued her rundown.
"As I was saying before the light show. Rias just can't bring herself to love Issei anymore. He hurt her bad this time. All he had to do was just tone the horndog act down a little. Just be more considerate of her heart, and he couldn't do it. Peeping on the lover of the guy who went so far to help him after he tried to kill him just put the last nail in the coffin."
"I really feel bad for Rias."
HE sighed as he leaned against the planes fuselage. Hornet smiled at his never ceasing kindness for his friends.
"Well, she would like to see you. I imagine AFTER getting the excruciating details of that depraved debacle you called sex."
"Sure. I feel like I owe her a hug. And an apology."
Now Hornet was confused.
"Why do you have to apologize?"
"I couldn't reach Issei. So, I failed trying to help her."
Hornet just kicked him with a cowboy booted foot.
"Dude, enough. It wasn't your fault. So, enough with the self-sacrifice. Idiot. But a very kind, sweet idiot."
"Glad to have our sexy taxi's approval."
"AND an arrogant jackass! So, other then that, Satuski wants you to contact her."
"Oh for the love of go-Ouch!"
He rubbed his head as he went to say the word 'god'. He then was even MORE confused.
"The fuck? Waaaiiiittttt. Don't fuckin tell me, those lights?"
He then held up his hand sand just smiled as it clicked. He then used his gene to remove the religion weakness, and had a very proud grin on his face. Hornet was now looking at him quizzically.
"Ya good?"
"Just dandy. I just need to confirm something with Rias. Now I just hope, for the love of GOD, Ha, I said it! that My friends on shore didn't hear me and Melody. I kind wanna fuck wid em a bit!"
Hornet was shaking her head at him.
"You have a deathwish. But that’s it. So, go earn your smacks for the day."
"I already got kicked, so not doing tooo bad!"
"I'mma kick you again if you keep bothering me!"
"Later Texas badass."
"Jackass."
He planted a hand on the canopy of her plane, and vaulted over the thing, giving Hornet a lewd wink as he did so. She just smirked as he did so. he landed and went to where Mina, Sakamoto, Barkhorn, and Sonya were looking at the latest images of the Neroui hive.
"Howdy, Commander Badass, Major badass, Captain badass, and Pretty badass."
they all just smiled at his lovable jackassery. Sonya had a slight blush as he looked at her.
"Welcome back, Tyler."
"Thanks Sonya. I heard Satuski wants a word. care to put the Threaded badass on?"
She smiled as she patched him in it his favorite swordstress. The tough lady was heard speaking a moment later.
"Satuski to Hornet. Receiving.
"Wow, nice to see you having fun."
Her tone instantly became warmer.
"Tyler. It's great to hear your voice. So, I guess you want the update?"
"Sure. I got one too, but ay know, Badasses in threads first."
"Ha! I'm telling Ryuko that one. The base is ready for occupation. we're moving out tomorrow."
"My friends?"
He heard her get a very fond tone now.
"They took a vote, and it was universal, they're going with us. They want to help us any way they can. Plus they just want to be near you."
"They freakin rock. So, how long is the trip and are you well protected?"
"Two day road trip. We have the franxx, Guess who's riding ZeroTwo?"
"Ryuko?"
"Yes. But not what I meant. get this: Mako Monchoncoke."
"Bullshit."
"Seriously. These franxx can be piloted by either two girls or two boys now. Not just a boy and girl."
"Not sure if I should be concerned or impressed. Mako and Zerotwo?"
"Both, my friend BOTH. As for the rest, everyone with a power is pulling security till we get there. So, what’s your update?"
"Ladies: FIRST COME FIRST BROKEN! THE SPEAR IS NOW UNIVERSAL!"
He heard Satuski gasp in shock...
"You mean?"
"Ohhhhhh, yeaaaahhhhhh. Get Zerotwo's ass ready!"
He could HEAR her excitement.
"Ohhhh, hurry up and kill the hive! So, just to be clear...its a first come first served basis?"
"Melody still gets priority, but yup. Free-for-all is hereby established! So, get the word out."
"I'mma patch you to their bus. 3...2...1..."
"Hiya! Whose ears am I ruining?"
Amaki's warm voice was then heard.
"Tyler! What a lovely surprise! How’s sea life treating you?"
"Hey there, Redfox. Is the rest of out little lover party there?"
"They are, I take it you have a message for us.
"Uh-huh"
"Alright they can all hear you."
"Ladies, first come first broken is now active! Go wild!"
The sheer cheers of pure joy was deafening as Aki's voice was heard.
"How's Melody?"
"Ohhh, she needed two doses of blood to fully recover. But, fine now."
"Ohhh, I will BREAK that spear!"
"Only if you get there first!"
"I just want to make something clear here."
"Melody still gets priority?"
"That, and only ONE joins the first time. Threesomes and orgies wait till AFTER the first. Fair?"
"Ohhhhh, we're going to RUIN that bed!"
"Tch, several beds, Kaguya, SEVERAL."
"Weeeeeel that’s all I got. Hey, make sure Zerotwo hears."
"I'm here darling. I can't wait for you."
"I am deeeeply sorry you have to share Monchonchoke's mind."
"Her mind is very comforting and her use of my body kind."
"Nice to see ladies kindly sharing mind and body. Well, I got to go. See ya later. Oh, and Issei Hyuta is on both mine AND Melody's shitlists."
"We heard."
"Well, you know the drill. later ladies!"
He chuckled fondly as he let them go.
"God I miss that circus."
He then got a smack.
"Hey! Don't think I deserved that."
He saw Barkhorn ringing her hand out, a slight blush on the tough Karlsland soldier.
"That’s for making the rest of us listen to you two fiends!"
"Yeeaaaah sorry! forgot they were in."
She just smacked him again, this time with a wide smile on her face. Tyler was laughing until he spotted a winged shape on a satellite shot of the Hive. He picked the photo up.
"How recent is this?"
His tone had just become very serious. The tension in the tent skyrocketed.
"Three hours ago."
"Get me Wales. She needs to make a full retreat, NOW."
He then tossed the photo down.
"That is Acnologia. This mission is scrapped as of NOW."
The tent went deathly quiet. The Barkhorn spoke
"Why?"
"We can't fight him. Not without at least...AT LEAST Natsu. I don't think even I can beat him. That is a dragon king. We need to get the fuck out of here. If he attacks, we DONE."
The shock was palpable.
"This is Wales."
"Get the fuck out of there, wales. Full retreat. Acnologia is in the area. At this point I time that thing is stronger then I am. Get the fuck out and regroup. This not up for debate. Hornet will hold position until full link up."
"We have-"
"NOT ENOUGH. That is a DRAGON KING. If I don't think I can win, you don't have a snowballs chance in hell. GET. THE FUCK. OUT OF THERE."
He had a now shaking voice. He was staring at the photo of the black dragon as if hoping it wasn't real.
"Okay. Full retreat underway."
"Until we kill Acnologia, those are HIS skies. Sonya get me Satuski. We need to rethink our entire strategy."
"Tyler whj-"
"Get the Fairytailers Satuski. We're scrapping the mission."
"Understood, Patching you to Mavis 3...2...1."
"Hello?"
"Acnologia was taken to the skies."
The shock and sheer fear in her voice was more FELT then heard.
"Acnologia? Are you sure?"
"I'm staring at his damn photo. I can't compete with that thing just yet. Where’s Natsu?"
"Here."
"Can you go Fire dragon king?"
He heard him think.
"Yeah. And Lightning dragon. Why?"
"get with happy and get to us now, Natsu. Acnologia as been sighted."
"Are you certain its him?"
"We would not be talking If I wasn't. You have any other dragonslayers?"
"We got Gajeel and Laxus."
"Bring them too. They need transport, have the Ryukos do it. Hurry Natsu."
"Right. Happy!"
"ayyyye saaaahhhh!"
"What do we do?"
"Hope to high hell I find him first. He finds YOU, you'll all burn. Satuski!"
"Here!"
"You on the highest alert. If that dragon finds you before I find him, you will all die. Understood?"
"Understood. If he does show, what do we do?"
"Make him work for it. I don't think I can beat him right now."
He heard her shiver, for if The Demon couldn't win then none of them could. He then had a thought.
"I wonder. We have contact with Azazel?"
"We do, why?"
"If I recall, he has a dragon king friend called Tawny. And the magical tool Fafner. I need to speak with him."
"Understood, Patching in 3...2...1..."
"Hello?"
A clear mans' voice was now heard.
"Is this Azazael, governor general of the fallen angels?"
"It is. Who am I speaking with?"
"Tyler, The Demon."
"Ahhh,. I see I see. What can I do for you?"
"Any Fairytailers with you?"
"I have a few. The strongest is Juvia."
"I know where grey fullbuster is."
There was a loud crashing as an excited lady's voice was then heard.
"you know where my darling grey is?"
"I do. But, first. Acnologia is in the sky."
"Ahhh, she just went bone white."
"Azazael. Is Tawny with you?"
"My dragon friend? Yes he is-"
"Oh thank god. Send him to us immediately. Acnologia is in our sky. We need dragon support NOW. You come too, we need Fafner."
"I see you know our show. What about Issei?"
"He broke Rias's heart and got cast out. I have a boosted gear copy, but I still don't think I can win in a straight up shitfight just yet."
"Back up. Issei did WHAT to Rias?"
This time, a more authoritarian voice was heard.
"That is...Sir Zecks, right?"
"It is. What did Issei do to my sister?"
"He broke her heart. He broke a promise to her. She'll give you the finer details later. But she cast him out of the house of Gremory. He wants back in, I guess he needs to step it the fuck up. Is Tawny and Azazael in the air?"
"They are. They should reach you in one hour."
"They better freakin hustle. Okay, I can get Rias for you, if you like,"
"I'd very much appreciate it."
"Sure. I get to try out Pretty Badass's power."
Sonya giggled as he smiled at her. He then had a pair of black glowing antenna come out of his head.
"Okay, let me be clear. NO REINDEER JOKES!"
They all snorted, while Sonya just giggled again. Tyler searched until he found the comms in Rias's ears.
"Hey, red headed badass. Someone wants a word."
"Rias?"
He heard her just sigh.
"Did you tell him?"
"Just that Issei broke a promise and that he'd been cast out. Rest is up to you."
"Thank you."
"Sure. We got Azazael and Tawny inbound. So, ya know, brace."
"what happened?"
"we're scrapping the current mission. I'll explain after you two chat. Melody, I know you can hear me. we're up against Acnologia."
He heard her gasp.
"I understand."
"Coolio. Zecks, Rias, this is a network under MY command. It is as secure as it can get without a face to face. Rias, plugs in your hands. I got work to do."
He then set off to find Wendy. Acnologia. Tyler slammed a fist on a wall.
"we're not ready to fight that thing."
"What thing?"
He looked to see Yoshkia Myafuji exiting a bulkhead.
"Well, Yoshkia. We're scrapping the mission as off ten minutes ago. We're facing a dragon king. And at my current strength, if he attacks, it's a fifty fifty. That’s if I see it COMING. He jumps us, it becomes seventy against."
She was now shaking.
"He's THAT powerful?"
"MORE. They only beat him in the Fairytail world by friggin LUCK. So, I need more practice before I can challenge him. I sent for reinforcements, and Wales has ordered a full retreat. I need to find Wendy."
"Stern flight deck."
"Sorry for scaring you. But thanks."
He took off up a set of stairs hurrying to get to the only dragonslayer aboard ship. Yoshkia sat against a wall.
"He's TERRIFIED"

Wendy was just enjoying the sea spray as she relaxed after a job well done.
"Wendy! We got a biiiiig friggin problem!"
Tyler was then seen running towards her. He had a grim look on his usually arrogant face, and Wendy became nervous.
"What's wrong?"
"Acnologia."
That was all he had to say. The insta pale was clear enough.
"What do we do?"
"I got Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus from Fairytail inbound. I have another Dragon king from Rias's world inbound too. Plus the most powerful fallen angel from her world. I can't fight Acnologia alone just yet. I have wales under full retreat. I am going to fly escort until the dragons, slayers, and fallen one get here. Use that nose to keep the others safe. and PRAY, I find Acnologia before he finds you."
Wendy was now wearing that look ok steel that had allowed her to reach dragonforce.
"I will keep them safe. he is attracted to the smell of dragons."
"Then I can bait the fucker. I have the blood of THREE dragons in my veins, now."
He then ran to the tent,
"I am going to link with Wales. Acnologia is drawn to dragonblood. I have THREE dragons inside me. I can bait him away if he attacks."
Mina and Sakamoto were horrified,
"But you just said you can't beat him!"
"I am the only one who can do this! This is NOT UP FOR DEBATE. I'm off!"
He then tore out of the tent headed for the edge of the ship. he saw Melody, and stole a kiss as he then launched into the sky. He activated Gliepnir.
"Ooohhhh, I thought you'd forgotten me!"
"Boost. and do. not. stop."
He then sent every ounce of his willpower into the gauntlet, and he felt the Boosted gear nearly explode from the power surge. He then activated his Kamui. The two armours then merged, and the plate mail became more like threadmail, and head and chest were bare. The Kamui would provide an amplifier for his dragonblood. If Acnologia came to fight, Tyler would FIND a way to drop the cosmic dragon. He soared towards Wales's position as fast as his powers would carry him. He was running down a checklist of his powers and abilities, finding he was woefully underequipped to fight a dragon of Acnologia's power. His ONLY ace, was the Boosted gear's unlimited boosts. As they doubled the power of the wielder with every boost. He sighed, mad he'd made such a blatant oversight. Maka had TOLD him the evil dragons from Fairytail were in the enemies' forces, and he hadn't picked up on the thought that Acnologia was among them? IDIOT. He shook his head, and forced himself to go even faster. He had to focus. He looked down, and saw a large fleet of a dozen ships sailing away from the now visible Neroui hive. He then spotted a large dark shadow approaching the fleet. He used Sakamoto's eyes, and sure enough, Acnologia was moving to engage the fleet. Tyler then radioed Wales.
"Get the fuck out of here, Wales. I'll hold him here."
He could HEAR the sheer panic in her voice.
"How did you get here so fast? You said you can't win!"
"THIS IS NOT FOR DEBATE. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OR YOU WILL JUST GET IN THE WAY!"
Tyler then just charged the approaching dragonking. The Black dragon seemed to sense the approach of either dragonblood or maybe just a powerful foe, either way, he unleashed a breath attack that sent eight foot waves in either direction on they surface of the ocean.....four hundred feet below. Tyler threw up his black version of Yoshkia's shield, and the blast drove him back several hundred meters, but his shield held. He then retaliated with his own blast.
"DEMON GUN!"
He fired his version of Yusuke Uramachi’s best shot, and the closing black dragon took it in the chest, without flinching.

"Wales, how's it looking?"
Wales was now trembling as she replied to Mina.
"The Demon is getting pushed back."
"Say again?"
"He's completely outmatched here."
"Love is......losing?"
"He's doing everything he can to just hold him back."
There was a massive thunderclap as Tyler and Acnologia collided. Then an even bigger explosion was they exchanged breath blasts. Wales watched as Tyler's blast lost the struggle for power. Then he just flipped wing to smash into the flank of a roaring Acnologia, and they were firing shots again.
"He's powerful, but even I can tell that black dragon is just toying with him. We're retreating. we can't help him."
"He's ALONE UP THERE!"
"Melody! Stop! Restrain her! She goes she dies!"
Tyler was now just losing heart. He was immensely powerful, but he couldn't even SCRATCH this thing. He was using all his current powers to just hold the dragon king back.
"Gliepnir, I need more power!"
"I can't. You'll collapse from the strain!"
"Fucking do it! Genkestu, you too, give me everything, no arguments."
The boosts started an he felt his muscles and bones start to complain. So he used his gene to remove a pain sense. And his body ceased complaining. He then fired Issei's best shot.
"DEMON DRAGON SHOT!"
Acnologia fired his own breath attack and their powers duked it out again, and Acnologia won AGAIN. Tyler then soared to collided with the larger dragon, and unleashed a pointblank breath attack.
"DEMON DRAGON ROARRRRRR!"
The dragon was now angry as it was encased in red-black flames, which DID hurt, but like a paper cut. Tyler then retreated to find the dragon's fangs snap shut just behinds him,
"NOW I pissed him off!"
He then went on full defense as he tried to dodge snapping jaws the size of a damned truck, massive claws, breath attacks, and other dragon tricks.
"Demon."
"Kinda busy here!"
"Retreat successful. link up successful."
"get back to Satuski."
"Understood sir. Godspeed."
Tyler the flipped wing to dart under the larger beasts underbelly. Setting it ablaze as he did so. THAT got a roar of pain.
"So you DO have a fuckin weak point!"
Tyler then had to dodge a set of massive snapping fangs as the faster-then-it-had-any-god-given-right-to-be dragon spun to snap at him, and only missed by a damned hair. Tyler rocketed backward to a more respectable distance. Tyler was now breathing hard, and panting from the strains of this fight. Acnologia just hovered a distance away.
"What? heh heh, ya got sumthin to say?"
Tyler's fiery spirit was not going to admit defeat. Even though he was panting, and was now having problems with his Kamui and Boosted gears. The dragon was then heard laughing.
"So, THIS is the Demon I keep hearing about? Not even worth my time!"
"That’s rreeaaaalll big talk coming from an overgrown flying lizard!"
Now THAT Pissed him off! The dragon roared with fury,
"YOU WILL DIE SCREAMING HUMAN!"
"BRING IT OVERGROWN LIZARD!"
Tyler then threw his soul into his gear and Kamui, and once again collided with Acnologia. The shockwaves could be felt for miles, and heard even further away. The now conjoined battle group could only sail away in retreat as they watched the flashes of light off in the distance, and listened to the thunderclaps. Javelin and Ayanami were on Hornets stern watching the flashing.
"Will he be alright, Ayanami?"
"I don't know Javelin."
"We can't help him"
They looked to see a tall lady in a navy captain uniform with an eagle on her shoulder watching the far off lightning as the combatants collided yet again.
"Not even you, Enterprise?"
The strongest ship in Eagle union sighed,
"I'd just slow him down. The only ones that can help him are already on their way."
"How is Melody?"
"She's over there."
They looked to see the beautiful girl holding the necklace Tyler had bought like a rosery as she watched the clouds fleeing the violence of the aerial life and death struggle. Her eyes pouring tears as she hoped for the safe return of her lover.

Tyler, on the other hand, had far bigger problems to deal with. He had FINALLY drawn blood from Acnologia, but he was now shaking from the sheer strain of his combined usage of both Boosted gear and Kamui.
"Tyler, I can't hold on any longer."
"Neither can I."
He sighed sadly.
"I understand. Thank you."
His armour dissipated as he switched to his Demon's wings. Then he threw himself into another collision with the massive beast. Acnologia was nearly the size of a damned aircraft carrier, and Tyler still didn't hesitate to collide head on with him, or to get in his face. He was now far far weaker without his Kamui or Boosted gear, but he would either kill Acnologia or die fighting. Tyler had his scissor blades out and tried to slice through Acnologia's skin,. only to just barely manage to scratch the scales. He then just put them away as he loosed another roar on the larger dragon. Tyler knew he was hopelessly overmatched now, but he still dove to collide with yet another body slam, only this time he was smashed away like a fly, to go hurtling through clouds, and to crash into the ocean with a massive splash. He was out of the water nearly as fast as he went in, and met an even mor ferocious body slam from the cosmic dragon. Tyler coughed up blood as he skipped to a stop this time. He then went to draw a breath for another breath based attack, only to get grabbed by a clawed hand, and to find himself saying into the hateful eye of Acnologia. Tyler, defiant to the every last, spit in the dragon's large iris. Acnologia roared with fury at this pissant human and started to squeeze the human, looking to make him suffer before dying. Tyler fought the grip with every ounce of power and strength he had left, and succeeded in getting a hand free, he took aim and fired another demon gun blast into Acnologia's eye. Popping it like a bubble. The dragon roared in pain, and even the retreating force could feel the pain and rage in that sound. Tyler tried to flap his wings, only to find them ruined, and him without the energy to heal them, OR the now powdered bones in his tortured body as he fell. He looked to see Acnologia lunging at him with an open maw, intending to eat him alive. Tyler smiled as he flipped him both birds.
"FUCK YOU YOU OVERGROWN FLYING LIZARD! I WILL POISON YOU!!"
He found he had enough energy left for one, final blast, and he poured the last of his bodies energy into the shot
"DEMON DEATH SHOT!"
The blast smashed into the roof of Acnologia's mouth, snapping the dragon's head backward with a massive force. Tyler then fell into the ocean, listening to Acnologia's frustrated roar. Tyler now was far too weak to swim to the surface, and even if he did, his arms, legs, and wings were too badly damaged to help him. He felt his mind start to go blank, as his air ran out. He then filled his now blacking out mind with every memory of Melody he had, and he smiled,
"I'm sorry."
Tyler then fell into a deep, dark abyss, as his vision went black.
TUESDAY THE 22ND DAY

The next thing he was aware of, was a heavy, warm feeling enveloping his battered body. He found he was floating in a sea of warmth and peace.
"Melody?"
He called the name of his Angel, his Lover, to no response. He then tried to open his eyes, and found they were closed? He opened them to see a steal plate above his head. He blinked a few times, trying to get his marbles back. He then reached for all his bones, one by one, and found them all there and in one piece. He then tested his senses, his eyes were still razors, his sense of smell said there were other people in the room, he could feel other bodies beside him, and he could taste the soft, cherry flavor of Melody's mouth. He then tried to move, and upon finding he could, sat up in a large, ships hospital bed. He then saw a naked Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Asia all cradling his body, with Yoshkia, and Wendy nearby. He then spotted Melody right next to Rias, just as naked, and she had massive tear groves on her face. Tyler then ran through his memories, and the last thing he remembered was hitting the saltwater, then nothing. Okay, he decided to start the party. He kissed Melody into a joyous awakening. She practically screamed as she found him kissing her, waking everyone on the entire deck.
"TYLER! YOU'RE AWAKE!"
"Sorry, love. I got my ass handed to me. He ain't gon git me next time!"
He hugged her tightly as she just sobbed with a heart breaking amount of relief. He looked at Rias, now wide awake and smiling as he hugged her.
"Sage healing?"
She smiled.
"You really ARE a fan. Yes, we had to use Sage healing, all of Wendy’s magic and Yoshkia's magic too."
"Soo, how long was I out this time?"
"A week"
"A full week?"
"Indeed."
He looked to see a tall man in a marron business suit leaning against the door.
"Azazel, I take it?"
The governor general of the fallen angels laughed as he tossed Tyler a small vial.
"Phoenix tears?"
"You know our world. We need another few weeks for a more stable supply, but take it, it'll heal anything they missed."
Tyler popped one, and shuddered as it took effect. He saw how weak Yoshkia looked and tossed her one,
"here toots, get your fire back, you too Wendy."
Azazael was shocked at just how easily he gave the precious items away like that. Tyler then used his gene to make a small pocket in his body for the last one. He then looked to get a check of the now staring at him girls,
"Everyone good?"
That got him a smack from Rias, who had a happy exasperated look on her face.
"Worry about yourself for once!"
"After I know every else is okay. Asia, Koneko, Akeno? IS everyone okay?"
They all just hugged him.
"I'm okay!"
"Yup, I must say, you're very warm!"
"You're bigger then Issei. Both ways."
He looked at Rias.
"Pff, I'm okay too,"
"I am too!"
"Me three!"
Tyler then put his hands on a now silent Melody, and hugged her tightly,
"Are you okay, my love?"
She just groaned as she replied.
"My heart returned when you did. I am okay now."
"I'm sorry for scaring you, AGAIN. I promise it will NOT happen a third time."
She then looked at him.
"I have to be stronger. You're the strongest person we have. So, it will always fall to you to do the things the rest can't. I know in my soul that no matter how many girls are around you, or how many share your bed, or how far you go, you will always come back to me. Now I just have to trust that no matter what the danger you're in or what enemy you face you will STILL always come back to me."
"I promise you, even If I have to stand alone in this war, even if I have to fight every reality out there with only my bare hands, I will ALWAYS. COME BACK. TO YOU. I love you, Melody Sakamuji."
"I know you will. I love you, Tyler Yataomo. Now, I want a promise from you."
"Name it."
She then looked him in the eye and gave him her own version of the Demon' Glare.
"KILL THAT THING."
Tyler matched her Angel's Glare with his Demon's Glare.
"I swear on my love for you, Melody, I will KILL ACNOLOGIA."
He then looked at Azazael.
"Where is it?"
The most powerful fallen angel shuddered at the sheer determination and bloodlust in the young boys eyes.
"Tawny and I drove him off."
"That dragon king okay?"
"He was AMAZED at just how strong the both of you are. He thinks he could take Acnologia head-on now he's lost an eye and half his fangs."
"THAT THING WILL DIE BY MY HANDS."
Tyler to get out of bed, only to find every hand except Melody's trying to hold him back. He looked to see a pleading look on Rias's face.
"Get your FULL strength back. Please, then kill it."
"Love."
"Yes?"
"Get the full Strength of the Demon's power back."
"As you wish. Now, Azazael, status on the retreat after I dropped?"
The man sighed, and leaned against a wall.
"Well, the entire army is scared now. Acnologia nearly killed the Demon. If the best we have couldn't stop him, then the hell the rest supposed to do? But, now that you're awake, once Acnologia falls by your hands, morale will skyrocket again. As for the retreat. No injuries whatsoever. we're at anchor awaiting your awakening."
"We?"
"The entire raid force, myself, Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Rias and her entire board. You're gonna wanna chat bout that, Tawny, and Igneel too."
"Igneel's up there?"
"He is. And he wants to speak with you.""
If I copy Igneel’s and Tawny's powers, I can roast that overgrown lizard."
He the heard a low rumbling growl echo throughout the deck.
"Wow, Dragons must hate getting called lizards. Good to know! okay, Rias, lemme guess, I'm your newest pawn?"
She and Melody were shocked. Rias spoke first.
"I was only going to OFFER you the spot! How did you know?"
"Waaait, you were just NOW going to offer me a piece? Ummm, Rias? Ya might wanna check your leftover pieces."
She did, and as she touched her evil Pieces, the others in the room began to glow. Akeno, Asia, Koneko, and then Tyler too. The shock was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Azazael was chuckling as Rias realized she lost eight pawns somehow.
"Wow, Rias. He's more aware then you are."
"Kinda hard not to be when a bunch of friggin red lights start spiraling around me. Jesus chirst it was friggin weird!"
""Ouch!"
"Owwie!"
"You did that on purpose you friggin' asshole!"
"Ouch! worth it!"
Rias then used her power to see the truth and found that yup, he had been added to her board as a pawn, and all eight of her pawns had become mutation pieces, and they were merely present in his soul, instead of housing and enhancing his power, they just enhanced it. she just sat back on the bed, absolutely flabbergasted by this surprise.
"I think the pieces CHOSE me to harbor them. Like how my Fairytail brand chose to me to join the guild. So, Rias, I guess this means, I'm stuck with ya! Oh! Annnnnd Melody too."
as he said this, a set of four lights came out of his chest to vanish inside Melody's and she seemed to have the same falling feeling.
"What was that?"
"Jesus."
Another chorus of ouches another set of wacks, only Melody also said ouch.
"Okay, now imagine that curse breaking."
She did, and a sound of glass breaking as heard.
"Okay, now just say-"
"Do it again, and I'll hit you in the balls this time."
"Yes Miss Koneko!"
"Jerkoff!"
"Sure! Melody, if you'd do the honors-ouch! Hey what the hell?"
Koneko was just sighing as she laid against her new favorite toy. Tyler was smiling as he patted her head, and saw she had a pair of white cat ears now. Annnnd a tail.
"That’s riiiight! I forgot Koneko was a neko spirit. Hmmm, you're gonna friggin love Zala then."
She lifted her head,
"Whose Zala?"
"My four hundred pound white tiger friend."
"Huh?"
"I have a tiger for a friend. Wolf too. her names Ghost."
"Of course you have a tiger and a wolf."
"Well, I NOW have a very sexy kittycat. So, I think I upgraded here!"
She gave an approving lash of her tail.
"Okay. That was smooth."
Tyler then felt his stomach roar.
"OI Shut it! We have ladies present!"
he looked to Azazael
"My apologies miss."
He lost it, as he got wacked yet again. Tyler then went to get out of bed to find he was naked. Wendy and Yoshkia blushed hard, and while Wendy looked away, YOSHKIA was clearly fascinated by his spear as he went to a locker and found stuff for a shower.
"Okay, I'll clean up, get dressed and go get me some dragonking powers. Oh, and Yoshkia, pretty impressive, ain't I?"
She was staring wide eyed as he walked around buckassed naked, from the locker to the shower in the side.
"Well, Yoshkia, have any questions, ask Melody, she's VERY familiar on how it works!"
"EREEEEEP!"
"There it is!"
Azazael was just shaking his head,
"He is a brazen boy isn't he Rias?"
The sexy Blood haired girl sighed with longing.
"I wish HE'D been given drakes power and come to our school instead of Issei. I ALSO wish I could git it from him!"
Melody nudged her,
"Well, what’s stopping you?"
She looked at her.
"Well, it's just..."
"Hey, Rias, you wanna go fer a ride, pff, ya know where to find me!"
"Hey!"
"You too Koneko! Akeno too, hell if ya want Asia, I got a spare rod somewhere for ya too!"
The girls all just sighed lustily. Koneko was staring at the small shower longingly.
"Hey, I got room in here fer ya, Koneko, if ya want that is!"
She gasped in shock at the straight up offer, she looked at Melody, as if seeking confirmation.
"He doesn't hold back or care. If you join his own Harem, and tell him what you like, well, he'll straight up jump you with it. we have two girls, Kaguya and Hayasaka, that like it rough, so he'll walk up, tap em on the shoulder, drive them to their knees, and stuff it down their throats for kicks. Like gentle romance? He'll just grab you and hit the town. Long as you're honest and tell him what you like, he'll do it."
Here Akeno got a very....specific look.
"He will will he?"
"I'll at least try it. If I can't get into it, well, we'll figure something out!"
He had finished his shower and came out to get dressed, again right in front of everyone. Koneko sighed with the missed opportunity.
"Relax, if you really want to, I'll join you when you shower."
Melody was loving the mind blown expressions of the attention starved devils. Then pure little Asia spoke up.
"How do you handle jealousy or loneliness?"
"If you wanna go, let me know. I try to make my girls feel like they all matter. Even if we don't hang all the time, They know all they have to do is give the word, and we'll just take the fuck off! Though if MELODY asks, I drop whatever I'm doing. As for Jealousy, well, in MY harem, the girls share their bodies with each other all the time, so it helps, but if you TRULY get jealous of the time I spend with anyone besides Melody, then just ask me to hang more and I will take you out then and there. Ifn you get jealous of Melody, well, sorry, she's my Number 1 priority, and that's not gonna change. Does that answer your question Asia?"
The former nun had a stunned look on her pretty face as he explained how his Harem worked. Then Rias spoke,
"Would you REALLY be okay with us joining your harem?"
"Are YOU okay? I'd friggin love to get THE Asia Argento, Akeno, Koneko Shironi in MY Harem. Plus the second sexiest lady our there after Melody Rias Gremory herself! But, only if you TRULY WANT to join. Otherwise it won't work. Get me?"
"Not yet."
"I got some spare time, wanna rumble Koneko?"
"Careful Koneko, you give that nod he'll take you right here and now."
The white haired girl looked from Melody, who was still smiling to where Tyler was looking at his hair in the mirror.
"Yeesh, okay. I need a hair cut soon. Ohhh, I wonder."
everyone watched as his hair then just shrunk back into his skull, until it was short and more fuzz then hair.
"That’s MUCH better. Felt friggin weird though."
He then turned to find Koneko launching herself into a flying kiss, and he caught her and liplocked her against the wall, and shoved his tongue into her mouth. Tyler was a good five inches taller then her, so her feet were dangling five inches off the floor as he madeout with her, after a moment she locked her small legs around him, and used the leverage to shove her tongue deeper into his mouth. He just let her in, and they danced with tongues until she pulled back gasping for air, and now panting from the sheer passion she had just got shoved into her mouth. He was still smiling as he licked his lips.
"mmmmm, cotton candy. I like it! So, what’s yer verdict, Doc?"
She was licking her lips too.
"Fuck me."
"As you wish! Yo, In need that bed!"
He walked over and planted Koneko on her back as he dropped pants, with zero hesitation, and with a look of eagerness on his face. He had her by the waist, and was about to enter when she put a hand on his.
"Wait."
"Second thoughts?"
"They're watching."
"So? They either get out or a free show. I get to make my lover scream, so who cares who's watching?"
She just looked as he smiled her, his spearpoint resting on her small slit, waiting for the word. Finally, she sighed.
"Lets to this right. Okay?"
"Name the right way, and I'll make it happen!"
He zipped up without argument, and offered her his hand.
"Let me know when and we'll scream together, okay?"
She just smiled as she took his hand.
"I will BREAK that thing!"
"I'll make it stronger!"
"Oh my! Okay, that settles it for me. I'm in!"
Akeno then kissed him, and he left her gasping too. She licked her lips,
"Wow, so THATS Demon tongue?"
"Sister, you have NO idea what DEMON tongue feels like, wait till he gets between them thighs."
Only Rias and Asia were still silent. Tyler smiled.
"I have to go see a dragon bout a new flame. You all have some girl talk."
Tyler then just walked out the door, leaving everyone alone. Azazael just chuckled.
"Zecks is going to LOVE that guy. I got to do stuff too. Wendy, Yoshkia, I think you do too."
Now alone, Asia sighed sadly,
"I felt it too, Rias. He made me feel safer unconscious then when Issei gets powered up."
Rias then looked to a happily buzzing Akeno and a very clearly eagerly awaiting Koneko, the sexy red head then had a question for her small friend.
"You were testing him, weren't you, Koneko?"
The small naked girl looked to her very excited slit,
"I was seeing if he'd hesitate to actually go for it if I said yes. I was surprised at just HOW EAGER he was, like I was something he could wait to get inside of. Then when I told him to stop, he did, even though I could FEEL him against me. Zero hesitation or judgement, just a warm smile and a ready warmth. I think I just fell in love, like hard."
"he seems to have that affect on every girl he meets. But, to a point you made Koneko? He really CAN'T wait to get inside you. He would have right here if you gave the word. He loves us all, and can't get enough of us. Like seriously, he LOVES kissing us, or eating us out, or just touching us is enough. He worships the ground we walk on and just the fact we WANT to be with him sometimes blows his friggin mind. We all can't get enough of him either, and he loves making us happy."
She looked at the massive chests around her, and then to her own flatness.
"If you're worried about bust, he'll still fuck you just the same. He may love em big, but he loves em small too. Just tell him what you like and let him blow your mind away.”
“Does he peek?”
Asia was speaking again,
“No. He does not peek. He WILL NEVER intrude on ANYONE like that. we and I mean a solid twenty stupid hot girls, have slept in his apartment buckassed naked, and he locking his door with deadbolt AND chain. We trust him that much with our bodies. The kicker? A solid five or so are NOT in his Harem. And we STILL did that, for like three days straight. so, Asia, if you’re worried about him pulling an unsavory stunt when you don’t want it, I promise you, eh won’t.”
She was impressed, and so were the other devils.
“Twenty stupid hot girls naked in the same room, with a deadbolted door-”
“STEEL DOOR. STEEL.”
“deadbolted and chained steel door, all naked, and he just partying it up? WITHOUT attacking the ones that are not into it? If it were Issei...”
“We would not even CONSIDER taking our SOCKS OFF.”
“I think I just need to think.”
“Another thing? You don’t HAVE to join if you don’t want to. If you decide you do down the line, and it could be a day, week, a hundred years, if you want to join him, he will welcome you with a open hug and a smile. If you want to leave, same thing.”



Tyler found the mess hall first, and his stomach made it’s presence known again.
“Jesus you’re annoying!”
“I’m sorry!”
He looked to see a now trembling girl in a sheer white gown holding a small unicorn to her chest. He instantly felt bad.
“Oh, I’m sorry, miss, I was yelling at my stomach. Listen?”
His still empty bely rumbled again,
“It’s been irritating me. So, I’m sorry, I wasn’t talking to you...miss?”
Her hair was purest white and her eyes were brightest purple, and she was rather busty for her small size, as she was Kiria’s size, and on her feet was a pair of white high boots. she stopped trembling as he had evident concern for her in his eyes, she then introduced herself in a voice light as a feather and warm like a sunbeam.
“Unicorn.”
“The light aircraft carrier? Okay, I am sorry, Kiria, but this girl’s just a little cuter.”

“Achoo!”
“Hey, Kiria, you catching cold?”
Aki was looking at the small girl wrapped in Zala’s fur with concern. The twin tailed sprite smiled as she looked out the window of the bus to where she had lost sight of the sea.
“Scary big brother’s talking about me.”
Aki smiled, as she and everyone else had kept Kiria in the dark about just how badly hurt her hero was. The caring girl then looked to the out of sight sea.
“Please, come back to us. If only for Kiria’s sake.”



“I will.”
“I’m sorry?”
“Hm?”
He looked to see Unicorn with a confused look on her face.
“Nuthin. Just a friend wishing me to return soon. so, Unicorn, I’mma about to stuff my face, care to join me?”
She seemed to panic at this unexpected invite. He found her extremely cute when flustered, and just smiled warmly.
“Hey, there you are, Unicorn!”
Tyler saw Javelin, Ayanami, and a girl that seemed more rabbit then girl come walking out of the mess. Tyler smiled,
“Oh, weell look what the waves tossed up, Javelin, Ayanami, and....?”
“Laffey.”
He watched the one called Laffey crack a bottle of some drink and empty like a quarter down her throat.
“Niiiice. well, nice to meet you two, I’mma feed the beast. Later!”
Tyler then walked into the mess as Unicorn watched him go,
“He literally woke up what an hour ago? Yet he’s acting like nothin happened.”
“I saw him when Enterprise brought him in, he should NOT be able to stand right now, mass healing or not.”


Tyler got a tray from a tall busty lady with a evident tan, and took as eat by a window where he could see the ocean, and immediately noticed the large carrier next to their current ship.
“Now that’s a badass ship. Wonder who’s.”
“Mine.”
he looked over to see a tall woman with a white naval captain’s uniform and captains hat standing across from him. She was exquisitely beautiful, long gently flowing white hair, large rack, burning blue eyes, and a air of a commander.
“Well, miss, that is a badass ship.”
She smirked,
“Mind if I join you?”
“Sure.”
She sat and they ate their meal in silence as Tyler looked out at the ocean, sipping the coffee he had grabbed. The lady across from him said nothing as they ate. Tyler then noticed the planes on the carriers deck.
“Hmmm, those are...Corsairs, if I remember correctly.”
“You do, they’re my interceptors.”
“can’t ask for better planes then ones named after pirates.”
“I suppose not.”
Tyler finished his meal, and so did the tall lady,
“Here, I can get that for you if ya like?”
She smiled as he kindly took her empty tray to the drop off. He then dusted his hands off,
“Thanks for joining me miss, cya around the circus.”
He left, and the lady was finishing her coffee.
“Well, Enterprise? You’ve met him, what do you think?”
The one known has grey ghost looked to a tall maid with a rack that was more airbag then part of a body.
“His eyes are like what mine were like. and Belfast?”
“yes miss?”
“He is even further down that path then I was when we met.”
“Oh dear.”


Tyler threw open the door to the flight deck, eager to get back to it. He saw the command tent and walked to find and argument between Wales and Mina in full swing.
“We can’t stay here, Wales. If that dragon attacks, we die. Its that simple!”
“If we do nothing we die anyway!”
“Well, anything a Demon can help with ladies?”
They looked to see Tyler leaning against a tent pole, a smirk on his face.
“So, what’s the problem this time, commander badass?”
The release of tension was so great he thought the ship itself rose a little from the oceans. Mina then hugged him,
“Oh thank god! You’re awake!”
“Awake and lookin for round two. he got me once, he ain’t gon git me agin. What’s our status?”
“You need to be in bed sir. You are in no shape for command-”
“Lady, I am VERRRRRY frustrated right now, so please, shut up. Mina?”
Wales, a tall, elegantly dressed lady shivered under the sheer coldness in is tone. Mina was smiling ear to ear.
“we’re a full days sailing from where you fought Acnologia. The hive is still active.”
“Igneel and Tawny?”
“Up with Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, and Sakamoto.”
“Okay. I copy, Igneel, Tawny, and Laxus’s powers, the I go for round two. Where’s the lizard?”
“That’s suicide! He nearly killed you the last time!”
“That was last time. I’ll get a powerup, and fuck em up. If I don’t, we’re all fucked. so where is he?”
Mina sighed as she tossed a photo of Acnologia on a large piece of land by the Neroui hive,
“So he’s playin watchdog? That’s not a good sign. either that or he really WANTS a rematch.”
“That’s what we’re trying to decide.”
“Hit him with everything we have, or just give up and run. That the size of it?”
“It is sir.”
“Okay. I’ll need to get to copying. Once down I’ll see where my power stands, If I’m happy with it, then myself, Igneel, Tawny, and Natsu will kill Acnologia. Until we do, this is HIS world. That is our only option. Once we have his attention, I want everyone and everything else after the neroui hive. That way, we can get at least one goal accomplished.”
“You’re talking a suicide decoy unit while the main force slips by?”
“I’ll go alone if I have to. I promise Melody I’d kill that thing, so I’ll deliver its head on a fuckin plate. Now you in or out?”
Wales saw the exact same fire in his eyes that Enterprise had when she lost her way, only his had far, far more fire.
“We in.”
“Good. Now I got a dragon king to meet.”
He the unfurled his Demon wings and leapt into the sky, and a rousing cheer of relief as his unmistakable wings were sighted, and he turned a spin and released a breath attack just to drive the point home
“DEMON DRAGON ROARRRRRR!!”
The red-black flames pouring out of his mouth getting an every more excited cheer, for the Demon lived and was at full strength.
“Now THAT me boy is a ROAR!”
Tyler flipped wing to see a large red dragon flapping down to look at the Demon. Tyler laughed,
“Go big or go home, wouldn’t you agree, Igneel?”
The fire dragon king was chortling at this one.
“Here lemme look at you,”
Tyler flew to look the fire dragon in the eye. The king of fire then glared at him with all the intensity an angry dragon can. Tyler just smiled arrogantly, and gave his Demon’s Gaze his full strength. The dragon shuddered.
“I have never seen such hate in such a young boys eyes. Nor such fire. Congratulations, you just intimidated a dragon with a glance.”
“Moving up in the world! So, I need to see your fire.”
This got a rather fixed stare.
“Why do you seek my flame?”
“So I can copy it. I get you, Tawny, Laxus, and Gajeel, I can kill Acnologia.”
“And when you do, what then?”
“You mean after I roast an overgrown lizard or win the war?”
“Both. What will you do with my flames after the last enemy falls?”
“There is ALWAYS another enemy. But My true wish has never changed.”
“That is?”
“To protect my friends, and lovers from the suffering I endured. That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less.”
The king of fire dragons rumbled as he considered his words.
“What will you do if I refuse?”
“Kill Natsu.”
No hesitation or change in tone, just a matter of fact statement. Igneel then roared with fury at this. Tyler just stared into the maw if an enraged dragon. Then he was waving his hand as the dragon closed his bus sized jaws.
“dude: two words: tooth brush.”
“You are insane or have a deathwish do threaten my son to my face.”
“I don’t get what I need, I’ll get it from Natsu, one way or another, Igneel. so, make a call.”
The dragon just sighed,
“Even as I am, at the very height of my strength, I can’t best Acnologia. Yet, you haven’t even reached a thousandth of your potential’s potential. So, very well, what kind fire to you need to see?”
“Long as its fire dragon king level, it’ll do.”
Igneel then lit a fist on fire, and Tyler felt his gene absorb a new power. He then took aim at the sky, and
“DEMON DRAGON KING ROOARRRRRRRR!”
The flames that came out of his mouth were visible for MILES, and the heat was like a searing volcano. Even Igneel was taken aback by the sheer heat.
“Damn kid! That’s intense. And that’s coming from me!”
Tyler smirked.
“That was A TEST flame. The REAL shot will be ten times more intense. Now, wheres Tawny?”
“Behind you!”
Tyler looked to see another dragon flapping right behind him.
“Oh, there you are. For a big fucker, you’re pretty quiet.”
The devil dragon snorted,
“I like this one Igneel. He’s got fire. Hey, kid, I heard you got boosted gear too.”
“Yup. and I kicked Issei’s ass with his own trick.”
“I’d like to see it.”
“Eh, suuure.”
He activated his gear.
“Hiya, Gliepnir, ready to show off?”
“Ohhhhh, yessss pleasessseee!”
He smiled as he balancebroke, and went straight to the exact level he fought Acnologia at. Tawny was impressed.
“You got that what, a week ago and you can do that?”
“Pff, well, when you’re not a hopeless sex addict, it kinda helps.”
“Love, you ARE a hopeless sex addict!”
“Love you too, my also-sex-addicted succubus lover!”
Tawny was now just laughing.
“Okay kid, what do you need to see?”
“Just a demonstration of your power. A mere light would do it.”
“Hmmm, here try this!”
He sent a beam from a finger in to the stratosphere. Tyler smiled as he watched it. He then flipped the black dragon off, and the exact beam came out. Tawny was again laughing.
“Okay, I wish Drake had chosen you.”
“I get that a lot. Okay, the dragons are accounted for, now Gajeel.”
“What?”
“That was easy!”
He looked to see the iron dragonslayer with Pantherlily on his back. The tall burly guy with the black hair scowled as he looked at the demon.
“YOU fought Acnologia one-on-one and popped an eye?”
“Annnnd gave it some free dental work!”
That got a laugh out of the normally intimidating Gajeel.
“So you want my Iron?”
“Yep.”
“What makes you think I’ll just give it to you?”
“cause I don’t think you want me to ask Levy. It might get......messy.”
“YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER! I’LL-”
“You’ll show me that iron and shadow, just remembered, ya got two. So, unless you want me to plaster that girl on the nearest wall, cough it up”
He was coldness itself, and his eyes just smiling, and Gajeel knew he couldn’t win that fight.
“You’ll leave her alone if I show you?”
“Sure. I’d like to copy that solid script crap she does too.”
“Why would want that?”
“dude, I could pull some gnarly ass pranks with that shit!”
His apparent enthusiasm for this just made Gajeel sigh.
“Just don’t hurt her.”
“Sure bro.”
Gajeel then made his hand a sword, and his other a black mass. Tyler then did the same with his hands.
“This feels weirder then I thought it would. Still, I’m getting some nifty ideas for combo attacks.”
“Ohh? Do tell.”
“Flaming spikes. Or a mace that’s shadow but burns when it hits you.”
“Nasty.”
“So, is Laxus nearby?”
“You really need to start looking behind you for this crap.”
“Sure.”
He then saw Laxus using his own power to just flat there.
“I know what your after, so here, lightning dragonslayer and white dragonslayer.”
“Ohhhhhh yeaaaahhh, forgot you had that two. Nifty.”
He then flexed his new powers, and found he was three times stronger. He sighed.
“Okay. I think I just need one more. Lets seee, oh I know!”
he flipped wing to return to the ship. Igneel and Tawny looked at each other.
“That kid scares me.”
“Me too. He actually WANTS to repick that fight.”
Tyler landed on the deck of Hornet and went to the command tent. He found the tall lady he’d had breakfast with a maid the single largest rack he had never seen, Mina, wales, and little Unicorn around the table.
“Yeesh, must be serious if they had to bring you out little miss!”
He smiled warmly at the shy girl, and she smiled back shyly. Tyler then went to get a look at the new photo of the hive. There was another dragon next ton Acnologia, this one oddly....familiar to Tyler.
“We got any other shots of the new lizard?”
The tall lady passed him a few shots of the new dragon. Tyler was flipping until he got a good look at the head. He then breathed a sigh of relief.
“Okay. That’s NOT a dragon. It’s a klaxisaur........Klaxisaur? I thought the ones here didn’t give a fuck about us?”
Mina sighed.
“These are from Zerotwo’s world, and they’re hostile.”
“Okay, has Zerotwo been informed?”
“Not yet.”
“I’ll do it. Where’s Pretty badass?”
Mina smiled at his pet name for the shy witch.
“She’s resting right now. Unicorn here is our radio.”
“Well, lady cuteness, care to patch me to my friend the ass queen?”
Mina smacked him
“OI! No dirty talk around kids!”
“Okay, Mina, didn’t know you were THAT young.”
“I will beat you to death with a rusty pipe.”
“On this ship? GOOD luck finding rusty ANYTHING!”
“Thanks for the complement!”
“No problem my Texas badass!”
“Arrogant jackass!”
“Love ya too Hornet!”
The tent was chuckling at his rampant bantering with all and sundry. Then the tall lady nudged him.
“don’t get too cozy with my sister.”
“Ha! Ya got all the pieces of a hilarious dirty joke there, but for the sake of Mina’s purity I’ll leave it alone!”
He got a smack from Mina, the tall lady, and the maid. They were chuckling as they did so, as Tyler just made everyone feel at ease. Then Unicorn got a connection.
“This is Zerotwo, and Mako.”
“Hiya! How’s my favorite ass doing!”
“Darling?”
“In the voice!”
“Darling! You’re awake!”
“Like I’d leave YOU alone. Oh, and hiya Mako.”
A very cheerful girl spoke up.
“Nice to meetcha!”
“Nice to hear from Ryuko’s fight club president!”
“Ohmygod. You watched out show? You know Ryuko?”
“Her others a damned good friend o mine, plus Ryuko’s just a freakin riot in a skirt.”
“I know right? So why’d ay call?”
“Two reasons: One, to hear Zerotwo call me Darling, and to let her know that hostile Klaxisaurs from her world have entered ours.”
He heard her voice get sadly serious.
“Are you sure Darling?”
“I’m looking at the photo now. Things parked next to the lizard I’m gonna kill.”
“You’re gonna fight him again, Darling?”
“I have to, Zerotwo. I’m the only one that can.”
She sighed.
“Just be careful. I don’t want to lose my Darling...not again.”
“I will be careful, just for you Zerotwo. So, smile until I hug you again. Mako, you better take REAAAAALLL good care of my favorite dino girl badass!”
“Yes sir!”
“Good girl!”
“Darling?”
“Yes Zerotwo?”
“I love you.”
“I love you Zerotwo. Be careful out there.”
He sighed as the signal ended,
“I WILL kill you Acnologia. I swear it on my love for Melody.”
He had such.....determination in his voice as he glared at the photo, that the others were nervous. Mina the broke the tension with a question.
“Can you?”
“I want to copy Hornets power or someone stronger. Then I’m set. Plus if I use summoned interceptors to attack from multiple angles, I can throw that scaly fuck off balance. Hey, tall, white and gorgeous, you strong?”
He was looking at the tall woman, who how had a smirk.
“I’m eagle Union’s strongest carrier.”
“So, You’re Enterprise, eh?”
He gave the tall lady a double head to toe look over,
“Damn, aight. so, Once I copy Enterprise’s power, I can KILL that thing.”
“Are you sure?”
“even If In wasn’t, I’m still going for my second helping.”
“You’re going to kill yourself if you keep up your current pace.”
“If I DON’T who else will? Who else CAN?"
That just stopped the argument. Then the maid of breasts stepped forward.
"Sir, if you die, we lose the war."
"I don't have time for this shit. Enterprise just summon a plane of something, I got a dragonking to kill."
"I will not."
"Scuse me?"
The tall beautiful Enterprise had a stern look on her face.
"I will not aid you in a suicidal gambit."
"Fuck this. I'll just go then"
He left the tent and was about to take off when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked to see Hornet. The sister to enterprise then pointed to Enterprise's ship.
"Ahhh, yeaaaahhh. That’s right! That ship itself is her power. Thanks Hornet!"
He then flew to the ship, and he got what he needed. He felt the power that Enterprise kept locked within surge through his body, and he smiled,
"NOW it's a fair fight! Okay, Acnologia, ROUND TWO!"
He took off in the direction they had came from, angrily eager to kill the thing that had made Melody cry. Back on the ship, Enterprise, Wales and Belfast confronted Hornet
"Sister, why?"
"You just sent him to die."
"Indeed miss. Explain yourself."
The sexy Texan Aircraft carrier just shrugged.
"If I didn't he'd have gone anyway. Least I could do was give the edge he said he needed."
"But he could die out there!"
"HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN KILL THAT THING. IF HE DOESN'T, WE WILL LOSE ANYWAY!"
"But, Hornet, if he dies, we lose too."
"Jesus christ, Enterprise, everyone have some fucking FAITH in him. Look, Melody isn't losing it, and she has more reason to lose then we do!"
Melody was staring at the spot her lover had vanished, a look of grim acceptance on her beautiful face.
"KILL THAT THING, LOVE. KILL. IT."
Then she left the stern to see about a live camera feed.


Tyler was using his Demon wings to fly, as to conserve his more potent powers for his rematch. He could still fly at Mach 3, so it would only take an hour to reach the spot.
"You have a deathwish, me boy."
He looked to see Igneel the fire dragon king winging beside him.
"Not a deathwish, I'm just the only one that CAN."
"You won't even consider aid?"
Tyler sighed.
"I thought about it, but if I can't stand my ground when it matters, and do ALONE, then I have no right to drag another down with me."
The dragon sighed.
"You want to be their shield AND their sword. My boy, not even you can be BOTH."
"I HAVE to. If I don't someone will die because I didn't do everything I could."
"My boy, you can't do it alone. Share that responsibility with someone. If you keep trying, you'll only get them killed."
"Then the blame would rest SOLEY on my shoulders."
The dragon just looked at him,
"If you die, the characters will tear each other apart for a power garb. We lose the instant you die."
"If that is the case, then I need to set up a secure and stable chain of command. I'll think on it."
"You need to place on value on your own life."
"My life is worthless is to me, but my friends lives, they have actual worth, so It's up to me to protect them."
That was when something clicked for the wise dragonking.
"You believe your life is less valuable then theirs is?"
"I do. THEY have a damn future outside this war. I don't really have one."
"So....following that way of thinking, by saying your life is worthless, you're spitting in the faces of those that care for you. Even Melody."
Tyler fell from the sky as the shock hit him, and it took him a minute to regain his spot beside the carrier sized dragon.
"I'm not spitting in their faces! I'm trying to protect them!"
He was now flustered, as he had never considered that side before. Igneel could see the gears frantically turning as he saw the truth of the dragons' council
"My boy, you DO protect them, from everything and anything. But, if you spend all your energy protecting them, why can't you let them protect YOU?"
"They'd get hurt."
"We're warriors. We can handle the pain."
Tyler just sighed,
"I CAN'T handle watching my friends or people I care about get hurt. I just can't."
The dragonking then chuckled.
"You have the most hate filled heart I have ever seen, and at the same time, the most kind soul too. Those friends, they have faith in you, right?"
"They trust me with their very lives."
"Then try to have the same faith in THEM."
Tyler then remembered what Melody had said when he came too.
"I need to trust, that no matter the danger, no matter the enemy, you will come back to me."
"hm? Speak up m'boy!"
"Sorry, just something Melody told me. Well, I think I can compromise o this."
"oh?"
"If we're facing enemies like hollows, titans, or lesser bad guys, I can let them help. BUT if we're dealing with foes of Acnologia's level, I do the fighting. As it stands, I'm our biggest gun, so I HAVE to get in the face of the strongest forces the enemy has. That’s just how it is."
Igneel chuckled.
"So, you'll take the biggest they got, eh? I can respect that. So, mind if I tag along for this rematch?"
"As much as I'd LOVE to light some fires with the fire dragon king, this is PERSONAL. I need to prove to our forces that I am our best. Buuut, if any other idiots wanna say hi....ROAST EM!"
That got an approving growl that rattled Tyler's very bones.
"Ohhh, I like you!"
Tyler was smiling as he saw the tell-tale black shape approaching.
"awwwww, how cute! He came to me! Igneel break!"
"If you lose this time, I'll kill you myself!"
"Like you could even burn a hair on my head!"
Tyler was laughing now.
"Gliepnir! Genksetu! do it!"
"ohhhhhh yes siiirrr!"
"I love this blood!"
Tyler was then encased in his Kamui-gear armour. Tyler surged to meet the Cosmic dragon head on for the second time. The black dragon still bore the scars of their last fight, with the evil dragon's left eye now just an empty hole on his head, and all the teeth on his left side gone, Tyler smiled as he admired his handiwork.
"Looks like ya got some work done!"
The enraged dragonking roared
"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS HUMILIATION DAMNDED HUMAN!"
"TRY IT AY OVERGROWN FLYING HALF-FACED LIZARD!"

Back on Hornet, the entire force was watching via satellite surveillance the battle unfolding, Melody sitting in front of the largest scree, se Tyler smashed a mailed fist into Acnologia's face knocking the black dragon's massive head to the side. Wales was tapping her foot in agitation.
"This is suicide. He just BARELY wakes and throws himself right into ANOTHER deathmatch?"
"Wales, that is his way."
Mina had come to stand beside the elegant battleship.
"He now feels he has to PROVE himself TO himself and to us. And to Melody."


Tyler withdrew to a moderate distance, and drew a breath

"DEMON DRAGON KING ROARRRRRRRR!"
These flames were a solid ten times stronger then the ones he used on Acnologia the last fight, and they were now a eerie black, red and blue, all intertwining and rolling against themselves. Acnologia howled in pain as the searing flames tore his own shot to shreds to engulf the black dragon's body. Tyler was now diving through his own flames to impact with Acnologia's head, and fire a charged blast at point blank range into the black dragon's skull

"DEMON KING GUN!"
The shot knocked Acnologia out of the sky, and into the ocean with a massive thunderclap of a splash, send massive waves in all directions.
"Better brace for rough waters ladies."

Aboard ship, they were doing just that,
"He's on entirely different level now."
"He might just win."
"Acnologia still hasn't revealed his true strength."
everyone then looked to see a tall, red headed man in a long cloak come to stand in front of a monitor. Melody looked at him,
"True strength?"
"Miss, that boy is far more powerful then I am, to have injured Acnologia like that, but now Acnologia is about to get serious."


Tyler was at that moment using the momentary lull to boost his power even higher, well aware the real fight was about to begin. He didn't have to wait for long, as a shape exploded out of the water. This time a tall man with a wild bush of a head of hair surged forward, and something clicked for Tyler.
"Ohhhhhhh yeaaaaah! I forgot he has a human form. I wonder."
Tyler then smiled evilly as he flew into the collision and sending shockwaves that knocked Igneel out of the sky. The fire dragon looked over and saw Tyler now exchanging blows with a now human-formed Acnologia.
"That kid is a monster."
Tyler tired to copy Acnologia's power, only to find he couldn't. That was a surprise, but he then guessed that since they were on opposite sides, he couldn't steal an enemy power.
"Pff, that’s just proved my theory."
Tyler then smashed Acnologia in the face, knocking the former dragonslayer flying, only for him to appear with his face above his
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROARRRRRRRR!"
A pointblank roar in the face of Acnologia. The flames engulfed him, and he fell from the sky as Tyler followed up with another attack,
"DEMON KING GUN!"
He fired the blast to score a direct hit, and the resulting explosion was felt even by the still traveling friends of the demon, some hundred miles away.

"The hell was that?"
Aki was watching the now glowing horizon with concern.
"Scary big brother is fighting something powerful."
"again?"
Kiria looked at a now terrified Aki staring at the dimming sky,
"Don't you die up there, I'll never forgive you if you do!"


"Like I'd let a lizard do me in Aki."

Tyler saw the falling form of Acnologia, completely engulfed in flames and now missing an arm and shoulder falling. Tyler was not letting his guard down, he blinked and the form was gone. Tyler then watched as an arm came bursting out of his chest.
"You should have kept firing!"

"NOOOOO!"
Melody watched as Acnologia shot his fist through her lovers back and out his front. The beauty was horrified as she saw the blood explode from his chest.


Tyler then looked to see his heart in Acnologia's fist, it beat once and he crushed it. Then Acnologia tore his fist out of the Demon's body, and started laughing as Tyler started to fall. The black dragon was laughing, even though his left side was blind and useless now, but he had killed the Demon. So, he was rejoicing.
"Glad to know my heart is kinda normal. Nifty!"
Acnologia watched Tyler was now just flapping with his demon's wings, a 5 inch hole in his body where his heart had been. Tyler was smiling, as if he hadn't just had his heart ripped out by the tubes. Acnologia then watched as a new heart regrew inside the hole and it sealed itself. He looked at the seemingly immortal boy.
"How?"
"If I go down in flames I will be reborn from the ashes. Now, bring it lizardman!"


"The Phoenix tear!"
Rias had caught his secret message to his friends. Melody looked dumbly at a triumphantly grinning Rias.
"Melody, remember this morning? He sealed a phoenix tear inside his body! They can heal anything! Even getting torn clean in half length wise! They ALSO restore the powers to their fullest. He planned this rematch to the letter! He'll come back, WITH that things head."
Melody then remembered the item's immense healing powers, and her lovers terrifying knack for foresight,
"I never make the same mistake twice. If you git me once, you ain't gon git me a second time!"
She smiled with pride as her lover showed why Otagowa and the entire city of KaraKonia both feared and Respected the Demon.


Tyler was now enjoying himself, as his powers were back to their fullest like when he woke, while Acnologia was now badly injured, and minus an arm. Tyler then surged to impact with a still enraged Dragonking. The Cosmic dragon then unleashed a breath attack, and Tyler countered with his own.
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROARRRRRR!"
The blasted duked it out, only for Tyler's to punch through and impact in Acnologia's face, followed up with a flaming punch from Tyler'
"DEMON DRAGON KING: FLAMING FIST!"
He smashed Acnologia in the stomach, making the former dragonslayer cough up a lungful of black blood. Tyler still wasn't done, as he, still with his fist connected with Acnologia's traumatized stomach unleashed another trick of Yusuke Uramachi
"DEMON KING SHOTGUN!"
With that a whole mass of several hundred demon gun shots all smashed into Acnologia's stomach at pointblank range. The attack piercing the dragonking's body like bullets through fog. The now dying cosmic dragon still had one more trick to play, grabbing Tyler's arm, he twisted and tore it clean off, sending a shower of the Demon's blood showering down as the limbs was then destroyed with a set of the dragonslayer's flames. Acnologia was laughing as he made the demon pay for his death.....thing was though.
"Jesus fuckin Christ on a stick! That friggin hurts! Asshole! That was Melody's favorite arm! Fuckin Christ!"
He let out another long stream of curses as he regrew his arm, complete with scars, right before the falling dragonkings eyes. Tyler clenched and unclenched his new fist.
"Hope Melody likes it."
Acnologia used the last of his power to halt his fall, and just hovered there bleeding like a faucet on high,
"Ya got sumthin to say, lizard prick?"
Tyler flapped down to look the weakening dragonman in eye. Acnologia snorted, a smirk showing his missing fangs.
"You're a monster."
"Nah, just a Demon."
Tyler, using his demon dragon king flame, sliced Acnologia's head clean off, and the falling body he incinerated. He then held the bloody severed head to the sky as he drew in a breath.
"DEMON DRAGON VICTORY ROAAAAARRRRRRRRR!"
He set the river of flames from his mouth out from his mouth as a challenge to anyone, anything, everything, everyone to try to test his strength. Then Igneel, having watched the battle, released his own roar, and the two merged for a massive explosion that caused the windows in the buses to rattle. Then Tyler hefted his prize, and with Igneel beside him, flew back to Hornet. Tyler found the ship cheering a he landed on the flight deck. He smiled as he formed a plate out of his hand, and presented the severed head of Acnologia to Melody like a waiter serving food at a high-class restaurant.
"here you are, madam, our finest dish, as requested: roasted dragon's head on a plate. Bon Appetit!"
She smiled was he smiled, then a bright light engulfed the severed head. The head itself lifted up, and split in two, then darted into Tyler's body, and Melody's as well. They began to glow as well, then they returned to normal. Tyler felt his power surge with this new addition, and he saw that the same was true with Melody as well. She looked at her hand, smiled, and went to stand in an open area of the deck. She then looked to the sky as she drew in a breath
"ANGEL DRAGON QUEEN ROARRRRRRR!"
Searing white flames poured out of her mouth, and shot into the sky, and were visible for miles as she demonstrated her own awesome power. Then Tyler was standing beside her and they nodded.
"DEMON DRAGON KING!"
"ANGEL DRAGON QUEEN!"
"ROAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!"
Blazing black, red, and blue flames intertwined as the lovers' powers merged for a power that was as beautiful was it was breathtakingly terrifying. Then they kissed, and they embraced.
"Sorry for that heart attack."
"It was a nice way to unnerve Acnologia."
"That was the plan. Plus, I knew Rias would pick up on that ashes line."
"Even if you totally ripped off Harry potter for it."
"Completely. But, hey, it made you feel better, though right?"
"It did."
"Then no biggee. Hey, lets kill that hive together."
She froze and stepped back, shock on her face.
"You mean it?"
"You have Acnologia's power now, as do I. Just copy Igneel, Natsu, and Tawny, then bang! You'll hold you own with nearly any enemy. The ones you CAN'T. Are MINE. So, ready to raise hell the way only the Demon and his Angel can?"
"Is the world ready for the Angel and her Demon to take the field? Love, we go together!"
"Hell yeah! Now we just need a pair of tears to resew into our bodies as a backup plan and we're good!"
Tyler was smiling as Azazael came up to him.
"You already used the ones we brought."
"Except for those four in your suit pocket. Yeah I can see them."
Azazael was taken aback, but just sighed as he handed two to the lovers.
"I can't believe you saw through my cloaking spell."
"Tch, it's YOU we're dealing with here. You have four more in your pants, but I'll leave em alone."
Tyler then instructed Melody on how to properly sew the healing item into her body, as he did the same. After Melody went to take a shower and clean her tear stained face while Tyler returned to the command tent, finding Mina, Hornet, Enterprise, Belfast, and wales all around the table. Tyler sighed as he walked in.
"One roasted dragon, served up hot. So, I'd like to say something."
He looked to Wales, Enterprise the unreasonably breasted maid, and dipped his head,
"I apologize for the harshness. I need to learn to rely on others more to help me."
The shock on the ladies faces was extreme, well, except for Mina. She knew how he operated by how, and knew if he felt he made a mistake, he'd fix it. She listened as he continued.
"I apologize for my harsh and hateful way I carried myself. But I DO NOT apologize for taking this fight alone."
Here he looked at the ship ladies.
"We need to reach an understanding if we're to fight together."
The three ladies nodded.
"I agree."
"Infighting will only lead to ruin."
"What are your terms sir?"
"I need you to understand that there are some fights I HAVE to fight alone. Enemies just straight up out of your league for you to even assist me. When we encounter them, it will fall to ME to defeat them. Alone, as I am the only one that can. Like Acnologia."
There was a collective resignated sigh.
"Okay. I hate to admit this, but if we'd ACTUALLY tried to help, we'd either just get in your way or die or both."
"I felt that things raw power. I knew I was no match."
"Very well, sir we agree to this. As long as you take proper care of yourself."
"That is my next point. Once the others are taken care of, do I look to myself. It's not fair to them, since I have the power I do, that I waste it on myself when they need it more. Speaking of, I need to copy that sage healing and Yoshkia's healing power."
Here the Breastially unreasonable maid, That Tyler saw had mini cannons on her wrist cuffs slapped the table.
"Sir, I'm afraid I can't accept those terms. If you snap, what will happen to the rest of us?"
"Look, I understand your point, I really do. But as long as those weaker then I need my help, any rest I TRY to get would be worthless, as I'd just end up tossing and turning while fuming at my own weakness for laying down on the job while others are bleeding. I know my limits. If it comes to it, Melody will just tackle me into the nearest bed."
The maid sighed, as Enterprise stepped forward,
"I understand. You feel like since you're stronger, you have to work that much harder to help those weaker. See, Belfast? He's like I was."
"Belfast?"
He then looked at her, and looked her up and down like he did with Enterprise.
"Jesus lady, how the hell you even STAND with them things? Melody's are massive, but DAMMMNNN! Those just not fair!"
Belfast was now chuckling as he shook his head at her unnaturally large cannons.
"You should see Illustrious. I look small next to her."
"I'm startin to think your designers had some....misleading information on what supposed to fit on a human lady's frame. either that or they liked them as pillows. eh, whatever, hope enterprise rubs those shoulders often!"
That got him wacked, hard, by Belfast, Enterprise, wales and Mina, who was laughing at the raunchy jackass. Tyler rubbed his head as he chuckled.
"Worth it. so, yeah, Enterprise summed it up better an I could. We understand each other better?"
This time the sighing was more of acceptance.
"I do understand. We will trust the Angel's judgement."
"As will I. You two have earned that much."
"Very well. I concede this argument."
"Coolio. So, raids back on now that the lizards dead. Someone patch in Satuski."
He looked to See Sonya enter the tent, and he smiled at her.
"hiya, ma pretty badass. Doing good?"
She smiled warmly as he addressed her.
"I am well, thank you. Here let me patch you to your friend."
"Thanks! You rock!"
She blushed at his non stop praising of her, and patched Satuski.
"Hornet, Satuski receiving.""
"The dragon is toast!"
"Tyler! You're awake!"
"And fresh off a victory."
He heard her gasp.
"When did you wake?"
"This morning."
"And when did you get your revenge?"
"bout an hour ago."
He could HEAR her shaking her head.
"Well, you're alive, and the dragon is dead."
"Raids back on. we'll barbecue that hive and we'll RV at the new base. Make sure to spank Ryuko and tell her I sent it!"
She was laughing in relief.
"I will. so, how's Melody?"
"She's walkin normal again.....for now that is. Plus She got a powerup from Acnologia's head."
"What happened?"
"I swore I'd bring her his head on a plate. So...I did. Then the thing lights up like Aki does when I kiss her kitty, splits in two and merges with both me and Melody. So, It looks like I can only copy powers of villains AFTER I kill them. So, I'm the Demon dragon king, and Melody my Angel Dragon Queen."
"Well, at this point nothin with you two surprises me anymore. I also have an update."
"Oh?"
"Issei joined Fairytail, is now under Erza's tutelage."
"Is he behaving?"
"He is. From what Erza tells me, his soul shattered, and he's trying to reforge himself."
"Well, if he's under Erza's eyes, he'll be fine. Anything else?"
"Just....a rather unexpected development."
"someone get pregnant?"
"Fuck you!"
"with pleasure!"
HE got a smack from every girl except a happily, blushing Sonya.
"No, it seems that Kiria now has a little gang at her beck and call."
"I am amazed it took THIS long. Who’s her cronies?"
"You'll love this. That Pick haired Lucy, Accelerator, Hiei, Gomagorie, with Lily, Last order, Kie, Kye, Akio, and Lily Rucarde as her personal maids."
"HA! That’s friggin adorable! Yo, patch me it to her. I gotta give her congrats."
"Sure. Patching in 3...2...1..."
"Hello?"
He heard the cute voice of his favorite little sister.
"Hey there, world's cutest little sister. Heard ya been busy!"
The squeal she gave put a smile on every single person's face that heard it.
"Scary big brother! You called me!"
"Course I did! How's my favorite twin tailed sprite?"
"I doing good! I got servants now!"
"Pff, servants. as if a proud demon like me would serve a mere human."
"Yet, you were just serving her tea, Hiei."
"Silence you pitiful fool!"
"will you two shut up, you're annoying me."
"Hey, is that Accelerator I hear?"
A cold boy's voice was then heard.
"You know me?”
“Well. so, how’s your vectors?”
“Stronger, and easier to control.”
“Do you still need the electrode to wield them?”
“I see you DO know me. I do. At best I got three hours nonstop usage.”
“My blood can heal that. we link up I’ll hook you up.”
“Why?”
“cause Kiria likes you.”
That got a squeal.
“Accy takes reaaalllll good care of me!”
“Hey! Get off, ya little parasite!”
“Eeeeeeeee!”
He could just see her floating, making that kinda noise.
“Nice to see that smile is as potent as ever. Hey, just a thought, but is Last Order there?”
“She is. Why do you want to know?”
“Just got a question for her.”
“Lasty! Scary big brother wants to ask you something!”
he heard now more giggling as a small, monotone voice came over the radio.
“Hello? Say Misaka Misaka in a curiously polite voice as she seeks to learn the Identity of the voice on the line.”
The clones way of speaking confused ladies, Tyler smiled,
“I’ll explain after.”
He returned to the Clone.
“ Hiya, Last Order, I’m Tyler. The Demon. Just curious on the status of the Misaka network.
“A pleasure to meet you, Demon. Says Misaka Misaka in a politely awestruck voice to the leader of the army she currently is a part of. The Misaka network is fully functional and all Misaka clones are mobilizing alongside the army. Continues Misaka Misaka in a politely level tone to answer the leaders question.”
“So, all ten thousand Misaka’s are here too, okay, so, is there a distance limit on communication for them?”
“No there is not. says Misaka Misaka in a polite reply to the further inquiries of the Demon. As long as a Misaka is connected to the Misaka network we can see their memories just like if we were next to each other. Further explains Misaka to the intriguing demon as she wonders where he is going this line of questions.”
“So, if I were to have a Misaka sister brought to us, all I’d need to do is talk to her, and the entire network can hear it.”
“Yes. Says Misaka Misaka now understanding the Demon’s train of thought. If a Misaka sister is with you, you can talk to the whole network through the one. Says Misaka Misaka in a politely proud voice at the awesomeness of her sisters is acknowledged by the Demon who the Misaka network is a major fan of.”
“Well, I’m a fan of the Misaka network, so, guess the feelings mutual!”
There was a little gasp of shock as he said this.
“The Demon is a fan of the Misaka network? Asks Misaka MIsaka in a stunned voice as she hears her hero say this.”
“hey, can’t go wrong with cute. Right Kiria?”
“Yup!”
“Misaka Misaka is embarrassed at the Demon calling her cute. Says Misaka Misaka in a cutely nervous tone to her hero.”
“Glad to make you happy. Okay, I got what I needed. Thanks Misakas!”
“We are glad to have assisted the Demon. Says the entire Misaka Network in unison to our hero in a lovestruck voice as he shows his gratitude.”
“Can you put Kiria back on?”
“Kiria! Your scary big brother’s wants you! Says-”
Tyler chuckled as the other ladies were massaging a clear headache from the clone’s way of speaking. Then Kiria spoke up.
“Yahello!”
“I gotta run, lil sis. Make sure to run those servants ragged for their cute mistress!”
“Of course scary big brother! Love you!”
“love you two ya little scamp!”
The line cut off, and he had Sonya reconnect Satuski.
“Enjoy your chat?”
“Yup. I had a little talk with Last Order, and now everyone but me has a headache.”
“That way of speaking takes some getting used to.”
“It does. Think you can send a sister to us? It’ll provide another line of communication.”
“I can have her on the next supply run. Anything else?”
“I love you!”
He heard her gasp, and he knew she was smiling.
“I love you too. Hurry back. We miss you.”
“Yes Ma’am.”
he was sad as he let her go.
“I REALLLY miss them. Okay. Explanation time!”
Mina was holding her head.
“What is the Misaka network, and why does she talk like that?”
“In a nutshell, the Misaka network is the connection between the Miaska clones. All ten thousand of them. In their world, Accelerator and Mikoto Misaka were involved in a study to create a stronger power. Mikoto can use electric currents in her body launch objects at high speeds. Her other name is the Railgun. Accelerator controls vectors. Like vectors of force, not Lucy’s invisible hands. He can move entire buildings with a single motion of energy. Since Mikoto was regarded by the powers that were to be as powerful as Accelerator, she was then cloned. The clones would then be forced to fight Accelerator who would kill them. Every Misaka clone was connected to another Misaka by a neural network where they could see the memories of the other Misakas. So, the sisters have the memories of ten thousand of their sisters often agonizing deaths imbedded in their minds. Then a dude name Toma comes along, and since his power negates other powers, he dropped Accelerator, who was considered the strongest. Him the weakest. so, the experiment was scrapped. But the ten thousand Misakas were left to fend for themselves. Last Order is the central hub for the whole network. As for why she talks like that? They were designed to give the exact specifics on everything they feel and experience, so it could be studied, and applied to the next sister. So, how’s that headache?”
The ladies were just rubbing their foreheads now. Mina sighed.
“I regret asking. So, why did you send for one?”
“Because they can communicate across vast distances, and since they use a neurological network, and no electronics of any kind, they are a more reliable comms line to Satuski. So, if the sexy lady ships are too tired or Pretty badass here is out of magic, we can still maintain contact with Satuski. as for the speech pattern? You get used to it.”
“Thanks for the sideways complement.”
“Sure.”
Mina just took a drink of water as she processed his explanation.
“we have strange allies.”
“Hey, just imagine four of them having a conversation at once.”
“Don’t! My head hurts from just ONE Misaka!”
“They did that for an episode. It made my head hurt for the rest of it! They’re really nice though. So, try to bare it. Now was that it?”
Mina just groaned.
“Yeah. That’s it.”
“Coolio. Thanks Sonya. Question, though.”
The sweet, shy Orussian communications officer smiled nervously.
“What can I do for you?”
“How do you feel after these coms sessions?”
She seemed a little overwhelmed by his concern for her.
“I feel a little tired, but that’s all.”
“If you want, my blood can help with that.”
she was touched by his offer, and Mina was smiling as he showed interest in the often alone sweet girl.
“I appreciate it. I think I’ll take you up on it.”
“Here, then.”
He gave her a drop and she just started glowing as she felt the warmth flow through her. She gave him a grateful smile.
“I feel better.”
“Glad I could help my pretty badass. I got to go help out a vampire now. Later!”
He left the tent as the ladies just shook their heads, as Sonya smiled as he left. Mina noticed.
“Well, Sonya. Looks like he likes you.”
She sighed.
“I like him too. He’s very kind, and sweet to me.”

Tyler’s stomach rumbled as he passed the mess hall,
“Pff, might as well.”
He walked and found Yoshkia behind the counter with Lynnette. He smiled as he grabbed a tray.
“So, ma witches, what’s todays feast?”
they both squealed as he spoke up. Yoshkia was smiling as she leapt the counter for a hug, while Lynnette was just as nervous.
“Tyler, good to see you!”
“Same here Yoshkia! Hey, Lynnette. How have you been?”
The timid brittania sniper smiled kindly,
“I’ve been fine Tyler. I heard you went on a sortie earlier. was it successful?”
“he beat my ass the first time, but I kicked his this time!”
“You fought Acnologia...again already?”
He looked at the sheer concern on Yoshkia’s face.
“Yup. He tore my heart out, and ripped an arm off. But I STILL took his head. Ask Mina, I’m sure she’s got a recording somewhere.”
“I will. I kinda wanna see what the demon’s like when serious.”
“Well, you’re seriously cute, so halfway there?”
“Eeeeeep!”
“There it is!”
She wacked him, as Lynnette chuckled
“Stop embarrassing me! So, came for some food?”
“Yeah, killing a dragonking gives ya an appetite.”
She smiled as she gave him some soup, meat and a bagel.
“Alright. Here. I better see it disappear, understood?”
“Yes Sargent Myafuji!”
He gave her a salute as he left the line, leaving her with a fond smile on her pretty face. Lynnette took the opportunity to tease her friend.
“Like him?”
she was expecting Yoshkia to get red faced and flustered, but the fiery witch just smiled brighter.
“Yeah. I think I do like him, Lynn.”
Tyler smiled as he retook his seat form this morning and restuffed his face. The soup disappearing first.
“Delicious! I’d kiss the cook, but I can’t see her!”
“EEEEEEP!”
“Wow, Yoshkia! You’re red like a tomatoes!”
“Lynn! Tyler! Stop!”
Her whine was hilarious and cute, and Tyler loved it as he finished up his lunch. Tyler deposited the tray in the slot, and went to see a time stopping vampire about a power problem. He then realized he had zero clue where Gasper was. so, he radioed Akeno.
“Hey, sexy Thunder priestess. Got a question for ya!”
He got an immediate response from her.
“Oh my, getting a random call by YOU? Makes a lady feel special!”
“I know a few other things to make you feel special. Wanna try em?”
“Wow, how forward! I must admit, I’m curious now!”
“No sex inside my ship! I already told you that!”
“Ahhh, I think SOMEONE feels left out, Akeno!”
“I feel it too!”
“I swear to god!”
“Ouch!”
“Hey, Hornet! That was mean!”
“What’d I do?”
“Why’d we all l get punished for it?”
“Not cool.”
Tyler was laughing with tears in his eyes as Rias and her board all made Hornet feel bad for her slip of the tongue. Hornet just gave up in disgust.
“Just don’t make a mess of my ship.”
“I can turn that into a hilarious dirty joke, but I’m still inside you, so I’ll leave it alone.”
“I WILL gut you! ARROGANT JACKASS!”
“Love ya too Hornet! Now, I’m looking for Gasper.”
He heard a little nervous voice speak up now.
“Why me sir?”
“Please call me Tyler. I’d like to help you get control of your power. My blood’ll do it.”
Here he became nervous.
“I might not be able to control myself.”
“I’ll help you. Have more faith in yourself Gasper. I know I believe in you.”
That got a gasp of shock from Gasper.
“You.....do?”
“Sure I do. Now, where are you? If you’d like, maybe Rias can sit in, if she’s free, so you feel better.”
He heard her warm voice speak up.
“I’d love to. Gasper is my quarters. He’s been taking the extra bunk.”
“Lucky. Alright, that is by hanger bay...four right?”
“Yup.”
“Are you sure, it might be dangerous.”
“I got faith in you. Plus all else fails, I’m immune to your power. Ohhhh shiiiittt I just got a great Idea!”
There was a collective
“OH SHIT”
“nice to see you’re Steller confidence in me. Gasper I’d like to copy your power.”
“Love.”
“Yes Melody?”
“I won’t protest as long as you promise me something.”
“ahh, sure.”
“No time stop sex play.”
“I was more thinking of stopping time, and moving Mina’s pencil an inch every time she reached for it, and watch her go insane!”
Melody was now having a hard time breathing as she pictured it. Mina then just cleared her then cleared her throat.
“I heard that.”
“Kinda hard not to, since the comms in your ear and all. But, to Melody’s request? I’d NEVER take advantage of my friends like that. So I promise no time stop sex play. Just maliciously evil pranks.”
There was a collective sigh of relief from every lady on the line. Then Rias spoke up.
“Alright. If Gasper is comfortable letting you copy it, I’ll allow it. But I better not wake up in mid air!”
“Un holy shit! That’s’ a freakin great idea! Thanks Rias!”
she groaned as she realized what she just did. Tyler was laughing as he crossed the ship to Rias’s quarters. He then bagged firmly on her steel door.
“Oi! Sexy red head and trap vampire! Prankster here!”
The door opened and Rias smacked him for his jackassery.
“idiot. Come on and meet my friend.”
He stepped in to see a small boy Koneko’s size sitting on a bunk playing a handheld game. He had tan hair, bright red eyes, delicate features and seemed more girl then boy. He looked up as Tyler approached him, and seemed to get really nervous.
“Hi, I’m Tyler. Nice to meetcha!”
He offered his hand to the small boy, and he took it timidly.
“Nice to meet you sir, I’m Gasper.”
“Whatcha playin?”
The boy showed Tyler the handheld. He took one look and just rubbed his eyes.
“Dammit Issei.”
Rias came to stand beside him
“What he do now?”
“Rias. Have you ever heard of Hentai?”
He heard Melody choke on something as he asked Rias the question. She pondered a moment.
“Hen....tai? I can’t say I have.”
“Oookay. Gaspy, just sit tight for a sec. I think I need to have a little chat here with Rias. Annnnnd since I know that one, I should take THESE out.”
He then took his comms out and placed them in a cupboard.
“Rias if you’ll step out with me, and please remove your comms too.”
she was now concerned at just what Issei had given Gasper as she placed her comms next to his. They stepped out as he shut the door. He then led Rias out a bulkhead door to an exterior of the ship, He then faced her with a look of exasperation.
“What’s Hentai?”
“You remember how in this world, you’re Anime characters?”
“I do.”
“Hentai is porn made from those characters. Annnnnd that one Gasper had is a Hentai game. Based off Azur lane.”
The look of disgusted horror on her face said it all.
“Sooo, they made porno of us too?”
“Tons, Rias, TONS. I’ll admit, before you all came to life, I did the rounds on what I could find. Azur Lane being a favorite.”
she looked like she was going to hurl.
“Why didn’t you tell us?”
“Wasn’t exactly sure HOW. But, I see that I made another mistake. So, how the hell we fix this mess? The Hentai industry is HUGE in Japan. Plus, well, I’ve played a few of the games, and they’re pretty decent. Like X rated dating sims. I’d like this to NOT destroy the alliance, buuut yeah.”
She sighed.
“Well, I know you well enough that You’d never do hurt us. So, what Gasper had was....a hentai...game?”
“Of Azur Lane. My question is where the hell he get it? That specific one is kinda rare, as it’s entirely uncensored and extremely graphic with its scenes.”
She sighed even deeper.
“Issei gave it to him when they reunited.”
“I kinda wanna know where HE got it. If I remember right, that one fetched...4 grand on eBay? Yeah, 4k, sounds right.”
She just laid her head on the rail.
“We need to tell the others.”
“Agreed. I’ll show them the game. Then, when we get to the base, I’ll introduce gasper to REAL gaming. After that? Good fuckin LUCK gettin him out of the cave.”
“Nothing sexual, right?”
“I have my one collection., I admit. But for HIM? Ha! I’m thinking introducing him to my role playing games and adventure games. Nothing too dirty in them, some romance, but not to THAT extreme. Plus I’d LOVE to teach you how to game.”
She looked at him.
“Okay. I’ll trust your game selection.”
“Thanks Rias. Actually, he got a laptop?”
“In the bunkroom, why?”:
“Pff, I can hook him up right freakin now.”
He then strode back in and found Gasper just waiting patiently fo them.
“Sorry, little man, Issei gave you a porno game.”
Gasper’s eyes went wide.
“Is THAT what they were doing?”
“Yup, I’ve beaten this one maybe...eight times? Here, get your laptop out. I’mma show you REAL gaming!”
he sat beside the small boy, as he leaned to watch him work. Tyler then pulled a game store and set three to download.
“Here, got you a fantasy rPG, Minecraft, and a personal favorite of mine. It’s an anime game....based off you guys!”
“Wait what?”
Rias came to sit beside them.
“Is it like that Hentai game?”
“No. This is a game where you get to take part in the story with a character YOU design. Then you get to pretend you’re hangin with the devils yourselves.”
“Soooo, we’re like celebrities here?”
“In all the best and worst ways. So, just until you know what you’re doing, stick to these three. we get to base, I’ll set you up with a far far better selection. sound fair?”
Gasper smiled.
“Sure.”
Tyler then cut his finger and held out a drop of blood.
“Here. This’ll help you.”
Gasper took the drop, and burst into bats. His bats then reformed in the exact spot he was in, and he had a new found glow in his eyes.
“Verdict?”
Gasper was opening and closing his hand.
“I feel.....GOOD. My power, it feels like my hand.”
“Well, all that’s left is practice. so, just enjoy the games, and I got go show the ladies a porno.”
Tyler then replaced his Comms and so did Rias.
“Hey, Mina, is Wales, Enterprise, and Belfast there?”
“Yes, we’re at the tent.”
“coolio. I forgot to warn you about something.”
“A new threat?”
“Only to your mental health...and sanity. I’ll show you in a bit.”
Rias came and they left Gasper to his new found love of games. Tyler sighed as they climbed the stairs.
“This...is gonna suck.”
He strode into the tent to find Melody with the ladies. They were all looking at him as he entered.
“So, what threat to our sanity to you mean?”
“No easy way to explain this. So, here I’ll hook it up.”
The ladies all watch as he hooked the handheld to a TV and leaned against the table as the Title appeared.
:AZUR LANE: SHIPS OF WAR

“where the hell did gasper find this one?”
Melody knew this Title and it’s rarity.
“Issei found it. I myself have a copy. Love to know were he found his though. Lemme see, who’s easiest to blow through....ah! I know! Enterprise! I set a record for her arc. Like maybe ten minutes?”
“That’s impressive, love. I heard her arc can take hours.”
“Not if you understand her like I do. Plus I’ve beaten the damned thing like...ten times? I got the sequel too. SOMEWHERE.”
he then let the ladies watch as he met, befriended, seduced and had fully rendered virtual sex with exacting detail with a virtual enterprise. The arc ending when she screamed in orgasm. Then a screen popped up.
6 MINUTES 34 SECONDS! NEW RECORD!
“Niiiiice. I’m keeping this one.”
He took a photo of the screen, saved it, and slid his phone away. He then turned to the equal parts horrified equal parts disgusted ladies. Enterprise was the most horrified as he looked at her.
“Soo, yeah. That is where your stories first appeared in our world. Virtual porn. Then you blew up. Now you have lines of statues, other games, porn and non porn, mobile games. I have one, its pretty fun, actually.”
Then Wales looked at him.
“How can you just show us that?”
“Because, the Hentai industry, that’s what that is called. Hentai. Is massive. You were going to find out regardless. But, at least this way it’s coming from ME. Instead of someone like Unicorn or someone like her.”
Belfast was now even MORE horrified.
“Does SHE have an ‘arc’ in these despicable games?”
“This one? NO. The sequel? She has five. The messed up part? I saw a poll once on top five pairings FOR Unicorn in that game. The top three were you Belfast in third, Enterprise in second, and i first was Illustrious. So, let THAT one sink in.”
The ladies looked like they were about hurl, then Wales spoke.
“You’re all monsters. We want no part in defending you.”
“well, wales. The fact you have to take into account is two weeks ago, you were just drawings on paper. You didn’t exist. Okay? You and every other Character out there were, up until you started popping up, were FICTIONAL. So, that fact made it okay for these to be made. Characters that don’t exist can’t complain. Follow?”
“I do. And I understand.”
Enterprise had spoken up now, and Wales and Belfast were looking at her, as if she were a traitor.
“How can you say that, enterprise, especially after just seeing that?”
“Yes, miss. Please explain your thoughts.”
“Because we CAME to THEIR world. THEIRS. Not OURS. Things are very different here. So, we have to accept the bad with the good.”
“And, if it makes you feel better, there’s other things then just this smut with you on it.”
Wales shuddered,
“I’d like to see it, if only to balance it out.”
“Sure. Lets see. Wales wasn’t a fan favorite like Unicorn or Enterprise, but, I think I can find-ah! Here we go! Hmmmm, I know that guy. Does Rias figurines.”
he turned the laptop used for satellite phots so wales could see Her in her combat rig as a statue. The statue even had her holding her Rapier to the side, and she had a confident grin on her face. Wales smiled as she saw the noble looking figurine.
“I must admit, I look rather regal.”
“NOW let me show you ENTERPRISE!”
he pulled up another site, and there was a statue of the grey ghost with her drawn bow riding a corsair with a yellow beam on her string.
“I’ve had-in stock? Fuck yeah! Niiiice! I’ve had my eye on that one for a long friggin time. So, Enterprise, whatchya think?”
She smiled as she saw her statue.
“I look like a commander going into battle.”
“Badass. My dear, the word you’re looking for is ‘badass’.”
“Badass. I like it! Sooo, you bought my statue? Even though I’m standing right here?”
“sure, why not? I got like four Rias statues.”
“Really? Care showing me what you have of me?”
“Sure. I had one custom made, so I’ll need to dig the photo out, but here’s the other three.”
He set the three statues he owned next to each other. Then he went through them with the devil they were based off.
“Okay. This one, wit you’re wings and rings out is a favorite of mine, while this one with that has you sitting on a throne of chess pieces I had commissioned. Cost me like 500 dollars too. Now THIS one I got at a con I went to. I LOVED the way you looked with a red ball of energy and the wings out. Here, let me pull my custom one up.”
He then searched through his phone and found a few shots of the statue. This had Rias floating with her wings out, he bare feet on top of each other, her hands by her waist, her uniform torn with a single large nippled breast poking out, and other holes and cuts and wounds like she’d been fighting, a look of defiance and a sexy come get me grin on her face, as if daring the world to try her. In her hands were glowing red balls of her power, and they linked behind her in the seal of the House Of Gremory. The title of the statue on the chessboard stand read, RIAS GREMORY EMPRESS OF RUIN.
“THAT is the best piece of merch I own. so, Rias watchya think.”
She was looking at just how....beautifully dangerous that statue made her look. She then looked to him.
“How much input did you have?”
“All that guy did was give my image of you shape. And color. The pose, the expression, the clothing, everything was mine. dude was a beast.”
She just stood up, and placed a hand on his shoulder,
“Is that how you saw me?”
“What do you mean?”
“A sexy, dangerous, defiant devil?”
“With a love for her family and those under her. Look closer at the base.”
She did, and on the six inch base were little faces of her other Pieces, with that extra info, the statue went from showing her as a sexy badass to her being a protective, sexy badass. That slight transition made her wrap her arms around him in a hug.
“If that was how you saw me BEFORE you even met me, then thank you.”
He loved just how warm she was.
“Sure. Gotta say, though, being friends with the real deal is FAR better then any statue.”
“Yet you still bought on of Enterprise?”
“They look cool.”
That got a chuckle. Then Belfast had a request.
“I’d like to see a Unicorn one please. Just to counter the other side.”
“Sure. I was actually gonna dress my little sister up as her at some point.”
“Kiria?”
“She is going to freakin LOSE IT when she meets THAT princess of cuteness. Oh! Here, this should do it.”
The statue had her riding her Unicorn with planes launching of her flight decks, and her long purple hair billowing out in an invisible wind as her normally gentle eyes were glowing with power. Belfast was amazed.
“She looks very intimidating!”
“That one is actually part of a set. If I recall it’s the FRIENDS ACROSS OCEANS set. Featuring her, Laffey, Ayanami, and Javelin. They’re referred to as the Cuteness Battle Group.”
That got a few laughs. Then Mina came forward.
“Anything on us?”
“Hmmm, actually, I don’t know. Lets see.”
He found a few statues, some wallpapers, a game,
“Wait, they have a game? Why am I just finding this out now? Lets see, ohhh I own that studio! The hell! Tch, whatever. There, mine now. Hmmm, you guys don’t have alot, do you? Probably a good thing. Was kinda expecting it to be worse but, hey, not complaining.”
Mina was now curious.
“What were you expecting?”
“Your show is a bunch of very pretty girls killing aliens with big guns in flying pants, and when they’re NOT killing aliens, they don’t WEAR pants. was expecting the hentai artists to have a damned field day with the lesbian Yuri action. Either they never noticed your show, or I’m not looking in the right places.”
Mina breathed a sigh of relief. Then she became serious.
“So, how do we handle this?”
“Well, like enterprise said. You all came to OUR world. So there will be aspects you won’t like. As for what to do right now? Try to keep Unicorn and others like her from getting ahold of the sexual stuff. Rest is fine, and might help boost her confidence, know people love her enough to make damned statues out of her. I’ll take that Hentai game to me an Melody’s quarters. It’ll be safe there. Still love to know where Issei found it. That one goes for 4 grand on the open market.”
Melody took the handheld and placed it in her pocket. Then Enterprise had to ask the question.
“The sexual stuff...how bad does it get?”
Tyler looked at her.
“You really want to know?”
“I’d feel better knowing what my body was used for.”
“Brave, enterprise, very Brave. Very well. The sex ranges from wholesome romance, to straight up rape. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, the tentacles come out to play. Get through that, and next thing you know you got a horse up your ass or a troll or a dragon or a goblin. I saw one once...”
Here he shuddered as he remembered.
“A girl with same look and frame of Unicorn was captured, raped with every foreign object that can fit in a rectum, vagina, on mouth. This one was an animated hentai, so you could hear and see everything. I can sometimes hear those screams. Then they just started using their actual bodies. And what are ‘they’ I keep referring to? Rotting zombies. Like walking corpses. The thing was an hour long, and she was used for a solid forty minutes of it.”
Again he shuddered, and he was a little pale as he remembered. Enterprise was now shaking, for if the mere MEMORY of what he’d seen was enough to make the Demon himself shudder not once, but TWICE, then she wanted no part in the knowing the rest. Tyler then took a breath as he forced the memory out of his mind.
“Black night of pain.”
Melody spoke the name with reverence, like it was legendary. Wales was curious.
“Is it famous?”
“Only to those who know of it’s existence. It is the single most depraved, twisted, downright EVIL Hentai ever produced. There were only 300 copies produced before it was discontinued and banned in most countries. I heard it said that people committed suicide after viewing it. It is the most explicit, violent rape fetish hentai out there. The most violent and the most graphic, from bodily fluids to the sounds and screams. Love, where did you see it?”
“I own a copy.”
She gasped.
“How?”
“I knew a guy that got busted for raping his mother and murdering his family with a screwdriver. I got pressganged to clean out his room, and walked away with his entire anime collection. It was in there, sandwiched between senko san and teasing master Tagakai. I had never heard of it, but I thought it was like those two. I was unable to move until the credits rolled. I still have it. In the far corner, behind my set of Goblin slayer and Berserk. So, yeah I have a copy.”
He then stood and started typing into the laptop, a very far away look in his eyes, as if reliving the things he had seen. He then turned it around and the box art was shown. A girl that looked like Unicorn being anally violated by a rotting corpse.
“THIS is how bad it can get. So, Enterprise, the worst that has happened to you that I know of? You got taken by a tentacled siren. The actual Unicorn? Same. I think the best thing to do here, is to pretend the darker stuff doesn’t exist. For the people in this world are just downright depraved. Now, I need a shower. I’ll come back after I get those screams out of my head again.”
He then just walked off quietly, as if hearing the screams of pain anew. The gathered ladies all looked after him with concern. Then Enterprise sighed.
“I feel bad for dragging up a painful memory.”
“It’s only painful for him because he couldn’t save that girl. she dies in the end. He told me he felt the same for a similar scene in goblin slayer. Party of adventurers made mistakes and get wiped out. A girl is raped by goblins and he shuddered the too, just from talking about it. He felt helpless to save her. So that is what’s truly bothering him.”
Melody closed the window with the box art and closed the laptop.
“In this next fight, he’ll take that pain and helplessness out on the enemy. So, I’d give him room.”

Tyler had his hands against the wall as the water ran over his body. He was forcing the memory of the evil thing he’d seen out of his mind. He sighed, then felt a pair of warm arms wrap themselves around his waist, and someone press their head into his back.
“Hey, Rias. come to check on me?”
She smiled, and just pressed against him. The water drenching her long blood red lockes.
“You seemed in need of a hug.”
He smiled.
“I guess I was. Thanks.”
“Sure.”
They stayed like that in the shower, her resting her head again him, and him just enjoying her against him. He cleaned up, and he helped her wit her long, thick hair.
“Wow, Issei never even offered to HELP me shower, AT ALL. gotta say, it’s nice. Being taken care of like this.”
“Glad I could help.”
He had his fingers in her hair, gently lathering her scalp as she just relaxed, and let herself be spoiled.
“Girl could get used to this kinda treatment. Hair washed and scalp massage? If your not careful I might just fall in love.”
“Nothing wrong with getting spoiled every now and then. Gotta say, your hair is amazingly soft, and insanely thick.”
“Thank you. I love my hair. So I try to take care of it.”
“Your hair was one of my favorite things about you. Made you look like you had a mane of fire sometimes in the show.”
She smiled as he started rinsing her luxurious tresses with the hose.
“What else did you like about me?”
“How beautiful you were, how fierce. Like a flaming wildcat. The fact your a devil just made it better. I was entranced by your wish too.”
“My...wish?”
He smiled as he started rerinsing her hair again, just basking in the novelty of the moment.
“How you wanted to be seen for YOU, Rias. Not as just Rias Gremory the next head of the house. I just wanted to be free, you wanted to be SEEN. I tried to see you like you meant, but I often wondered just how far off I was.”
She turned to look at him. Her green eyes looking up into his brown ones.
“Could you tell me what you saw?”
“I saw a girl that, despite having all of hell at her finger tips, a group of loyal servants and even better friends, merely looking out the bars of a red-hued cage. As much as that girl had, the one thing she truly wished for, was someone to come and ease her loneliness inside that cage. I often wished I could help that girl, but we were seperated by the walls of realities. This poor girl, had a spirit that was fierce, wild, strong and burned with a fire as hot and ferocious, as her hair was beautiful. She was kind, cared about her friends and family, was skilled in battle, and immensely powerful. I often wondered, if we were to meet, would we be friends? I knew I’d love to be. So Rias. Does this girl sound familiar?”
Rias had tears falling form her eyes, and Tyler felt instantly sad.
“Oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you cry!”
She then just laughed. And then she grabbed his chin and kissed him on the mouth. He looked and saw her eyes were clear, no sign of her emotions running away with her, this was HER clear headed choice. So he kissed her back, matching her gentle tenderness with his own. She tasted of fire and heat, mixed with the interesting taste of cherries. She pulled back, her eyes shining as she looked at him.
“I love you, Tyler.”
Her voice was calm and clear.
“I love you, Rias.”
She then hugged him, and they stayed like that.
After a bit They finished their shower, and exited. Tyler used his dragon flame to dry their bodies. Once he did Rias, her hair flowed like liquid fire flowing across a stream of wind.
“Beautiful.”
“Thank you.”
They got dressed, only she seemed to have an issue with her bra.
“Here, let me get it.”
She smiled as he offered just to be kind.
“Thanks. I think they got bigger.”
“Once we clean up the mess we can go shopping, and get you fitted. Sound good?”
She laughed.
“What a gentlemen, offering to get a girl fitted bras. If you’re not careful, you’ll have a harem of hundreds!”
“Well, I got Melody. And I think...you too?”
She looked at him, as he offered her a way out, if she wasn’t sure.
“You do have me. I’ll join your harem. Just, promise me something.”
“Sure.”
“Don’t ignore me. Please.”
He hugged her.
“If you ever feel lonely, just grab my arm. And we will. take. the fuck. OFF. I promise you that. Sound fair?”
She looked at him.
“Just like that?”
“Just Like that. I don’t NEED a reason to spoil my friends. I was treating all of them to a hotspring trip when the war broke out. Why? Just because I could. I always want to spend time with my girls, just sometimes I get wrapped up in somethin. So, Rias. I promise, if you want to spend time together, just say the word.”
She smiled.
“How bout right now?”
“Got something in mind?”
“I want to fly together.”
“As you wish. Only...”
She got a look on her face.
“Only...what?”
“Wanna use a door? Or that window?”
She laughed.
“Window!”
Tyler smiled as they blew out the small porthole, taking to the skies with a rush of wings. Tyler with his Demon’s wings, and Rias on her devil wings. Tyler had Rias by the hand as they ascended into the sky.
“Where you two going?”
Mina was on the comms.
“going to have some fun. Get any problems, well, just piss off Natsu! Later!”
Tyler then powered his comms down, but before he did.
“Have fun love. I’ll be here when you come back.”
“love you too!”
He then pulled Rias into the upper clouds, and he encased them both in flames as they tore through the condensed water vapor, and emerged into the clear sky above. Then Rias took his hand.
“Dance with me like you do Melody!”
“Try to keep up!”
She smiled as they then parted. Tyler smiled as he flipped wing to touch Rias’s wingtip with his own. She had a smile of joy as she flipped a wing of her own to barrel roll around him, and he returned that roll. Tyler smiled as they then did a backflip to fly at each other, passing by with mere inches to spare. Tyler then had a great idea. As they passed again, he patted her back, and she now had a trail of fire the same color as her hair. she got on when he set a black trail behind him. They then took each other by the hands and spun around and around, leaving a cylinder of flames behind them. She was laughing, and so was he. Tyler smiled as he looked at her, and she smiled at him. Then his gaze hardened and he suddenly grabbed her and using a savage wing flap sent them hurtling a solid hundred feet higher as a red beam passed by underneath them. Tyler then held Rias tightly.
“You okay?”
She had an angry look on her face.
“Ohhhh, I am PISSED!”
Tyler turned his comms up.
“Neroui contact confirmed. Altitude:9000.”
“Contact confirmed below too. Counting eight total. Status?”
“Pissed. Mina. VERY PISSED. We’ll clean the attic, then help the basement.”
“Roger!”
Tyler looked at Rias.
“Get your grr face on!”
she smiled as her hands started glowing.
“grr.”
“Okay. That’s a level of sexy that just isn’t FAIR. Lets go introduce the Empress of ruin and her new favorite Demon!”
She got a feral grin, and Tyler did too. Then another Neroui beam came at them, only for Tyler to stop it with a shield. He used his Demon’s Gaze to seek out the neroui.
“Damned things hiding in the clouds. Here, Rias, get against me.”
She huddled against him, and he encased them in a searing flame.
“DEMON DRAGON KING SURGING FLAMES!”
A massive ball of fire, exploded out from Tyler’s body, sending all cloud cover for a hundred miles running. The massive surge was visible to even his bused friends. Amaki sighed as she saw the display.
“Must be raining there.”


Tyler then let Rias free, and they were looking at 4 Neroui. All four craft being the size of Boeing seven forty sevens. Tyler just smiled.
“Rias, stay close.”
“Like a shadow.”
He smiled and tore out the knife on his gloves.
“LIFEFIBER UNIFICATION: KAMUI GENKESTU!”
He had his scissorblades, and took in a breath.
“DEMON DRAGON KING ROARRRRRRR!”
He hit the first Neroui, and it just vanished, core an all. Tyler then tore forward with Rias right behind him, he was using a combo of normal vision with an overlay to search for the core. he and Rias dodged the beams as they attacked the second Neroui. Tyler carving while Rias sent rays of red hued energy smashing into the hull of the alien craft.
“THATS FOR INTERRUPTING OUR DATE!”
Tyler smiled as he carved a wing off.
“If you think THAT was a date, then my dear, I’m afraid I have ALOT to teach you.”
She smiled as she blew a hole in the side of a Neroui, and her smile got a little sadistic as she found that ones core, tore it out with her bare hands and crushed it. Tyler was laughing.
“Nice kill, Rias!”
He heard her laughing, as a stray beam was coming up behind her. He was back to back with her like a flash, and deflected it into a circling Neroui.
“Careful, Rias. If I have to save that ass again, I’ll have to demand a reward!”
HE then spotted the core in the closest Neroui, and blew through it, crushing it with his own hands. There was only one Neroui left in the skies. Tyler and Rias regrouped, and they faced the Neroui together. Rias launching a heavy barrage of her red energy as Tyler spun a flaming wheel
“DEMON DRAGON KING WHEELING DEATH!"

Tyler's shot split the Neroui in half, and it's core flew out to be split by Rias's red blasts. He smiled as they came in for a high five.
"Nice! Lets take a dive!"
"Right behind you!"
Tyler then pulled wing, and dropped with Rias right beside him.
"Attic's clean. How’s the basement?"
"We got sirens, neroui and a dragon."
"Dragon?"
he was now concerned.
"Natsu's fighting it."
"Igneel and Tawny?"
"Igneel flew to support Satuski. Tawny the base. It's a lesser dragon according to Natsu."
"Love, I too, am aiding the battle."
Tyler got a very...specific grin.
"Melody. Lets BURN them!"
Rias smiled a she flapped his wings hard.
"Rias, we'll clean house, then we can fly for a while longer!"
She felt a warm glow fill her as he spoke, letting her know he was looking to spend more time together.
"Hey! I think ya forgot someone!"
"I know that voice......but who is it?"
"Fuck off!"
"Ohh. Ryuko. When you git here?"
He could FEEL how much she wanted to hit him.
"I will beat ya to death with a pipe!"
"Love ya too! Hey, Senkestu! Better take good care o my favorite punkrock badass!"
"HE says he will!"
"Glad the theadmans happy."
Tyler then looked to a smiling Rias.
"Git yer board out. Lets open the gates of hell."
He saw her give a feral grin,
"Lets play!"
Tyler smiled as they blew out a cloud and got a good look at the battle. There were maybe fifteen Mass produced Siren ships opening fire on Azur lane. He could see Enterprise, Hornet, and even little Unicorn with interceptors out engaging the black and red ships. The sounds of heavy ships cannons’ blasting got Tyler's adrenaline pumping. He could see about ten Neroui, and maybe three dozen siren planes all circling. From his high altitude vantage point he could see the strike witches had deployed, with Rias's board and they were working together well. He then spotted the Teen Titans had also takin the skies, and were holding there own. He then saw a large blast of fire as a large dragon the size of a light cruiser soared by while an angry Natsu let loose with a roar, and Wendy right beside. The was a large flash as a white flame engulfed two Siren ships, and they just vanished. Tyler smiled fondly.
"Good kills Melody!"
He heard the pride in her voice.
"Thank you love. This is fun!!"
He looked at Rias.
"I'm gonna back up Melody."
She just turned a spin.
"Go to hell!"
"Love you!"
She smiled as he flapped off. Rias then wet to rejoin the others of her board, eager to end this as soon as possible.
Tyler found Melody as the beauty was carving a siren plane in half. It blew, and she flipped on her white bird wings to dodge a siren missile. Tyler smiled as he spilt the plane that fired it in half. Tyler then flew to steal a kiss off his lover.
"Lets got to battle.....together."
She smiled with joy.
"Lets!"
He had his red scissorblades, she had her black and white pair out. Tyler sliced a siren ship's tower clean off, causing a massive blast that sent waves outward, Melody then dove in with a double bladed slash that took a ship in half. Tyler and Melody were grinning ear to ear as they fought together for the first time. Tyler would slash his way through planes and missiles, then Melody would follow up with a breath attack and sinking the current ship. Then They'd rotate. She'd cut through planes and missiles and he'd kill the ship. They finished their third run , when Tyler got a page.
"Demon. Second dragon inbound."
"Roger. Name?"
"Zeckonia."
"Yeaaaah, keep the ladies away from that one. It's a pervert dragon."
He looked to where Melody was breathing a white flame,
"Love. I'm gonna pick a fight with a dragon. Have fun!"
she then flew to kiss him.
"I'd like a dragon tooth necklace, love."
"I fuckin love you."
She smiled as he flew off to mee the new dragon.
"Demon. May I join you?"
Tyler looked to see enterprise flying on her Corsairs.
"The Demon and the Grey Ghost? HA! Now it's a party! Here, ya can have some of my planes."
HE then held out his hand and eight black fighters came launching off his arm like a runway. The black fighters then joined Enterprises formation.
"Those beauties? F-22 Raptors. Stealth fighter jets. Enjoy."
He saw a wicked grin as she readied her bow. Her carrier's flight deck miniaturized on a rig on her sexy waist, and the tower of the ship the crux of her bow. He smiled as he flipped wing to fly beside her.
"How do we fight a dragon?"
"Short answer? stick it till it stops moving. Use that bow to go for his eyes. If you run out of planes, give a holler, and I'll toss out more."
"I appreciate your concern. Is there anything in particular to watch out for with this one?"
"He's a pervert. A DEPRAVED pervert. Soooo, try NOT to get caught."
"Is he as strong as Acnologia?"
"If he was, I'd ordered another full retreat. He's just a lesser dragon. Still a dragon though. Hey, there he is now! Lets ride, Enterprise!"
Tyler and Enterprise spilt to attack from different side. Zeckonia was a emerald green dragon with a wide jaw. He saw the pair split and went after the lady, as again, perverted dragon. However, Tyler had drawn in a breath.
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROAAAAAAARRRRRR!"
Zeckonia bellowed in agony as the searing flames encased his green body in red, black and blue flames. Tyler smiled as he readied a flaming fist.
"DEMON DRAGON KING FLAMING FIST!"
The shot shattered the leg bones and scales of the emerald dragon. Zeckonia's roar of pain was deafening, but he responded by flipping around and smashing Tyler with his spiked tail, knocking the Demon hurtling into a stray Neruoi. The enraged emerald dragon then sent a spurt of green flame after the plane riding lady poking his green scales full of holes. enterprise had seen Tyler get smashed into the Neroui's fuselage, but wasn't too concerned, as she saw it as him giving her a chance to play. So play she did. Enterprise sent a blue hued plane to drop a energy bomb onto Zeckonia's back as she poured energy arrows into his body while flying around the dragon. Zeckonia grunted as the bomb blew, then used his own breath to incinerate four of her planes. He then got on enterprise's tail, trying to capture the sexy lady in a large scaled fist.
"I'm gonna enjoy playing with you!"
She smirked,
"If you can catch me!"
she then pulled her plane to the side as a set of four spiked missiles from Tyler's Raptors smashed into Zeckonia's chest. The black rods piercing his chest scales and detonating, blowing large holes in his chest. The dragon clutched his now pouring blood wounds, clearly in pain, as Enterprise sent more such Missiles into his defensive postured body. She was now circling the slow flapping dragon, keeping a large distance as she did not want to be caught off guard. The large dragon, who was nearly the same size as Igneel, was now pock marked with holes, and they were bleeding profusely. She was smiling, for this was kinda fun. Zeckonia, however, had a nasty ace still laying wait. Now he unleashed it. A massive, green mist surged out of his body, catching Enterprise by surprise as his acidic power melted her planes to nothing. she had been further back, but her plane was still hit, and She had to leap. Before she could call up another ride, Zeckonia had her in a green fist, and was licking his wide, truck sized jaws.
"Caught you. Now, lets see what you FEEL like!"
"Not bad Enterprise. I'm impressed you did so well against your first dragon. No mistakes, just a slippery bastard."
Tyler was smiling as he sliced off Zeckonia's fist, and cradled Enterprise was he did so. He flew to a safer distance was Zeckonia howled in pain. She just sighed.
"Just get me a plane."
"Ahhh, I was enjoying carrying a carrier! But, as you wish."
He held out his arm and another set of eight came out. He smiled as they took formation.
"You'll love what THESE are."
He set her on her new wings.
"What are they?"
"F-18 SUPER HORNETS. Best carrier based multipurpose fighters out there."
She smiled as she admired the sleek planes.
"I see this world has good taste."
"Once we clean house, I'll show you your namesake ships."
She became very curious.
"Our namesake.....ships?"
"Lets slay a dragon. Then I can give you the run down! Deal?"
She hefted her bow, drawing the string back,
"Deal!"
"Alriiiight! Let's dance Enterprise!"
"I'll lead!"
"Atta girl!"
Tyler smiled as they took off to reattack a now badly injured Zeckonia. The dragon had lost a clawed hand, a staggering amount of blood, and had countless holes blown into his green scale armour. He thought of escaping, but The Demon never let an enemy escape is they were still a threat. Tyler slashed a long line across the dragon's flank wit his Scissorblades, which he set alight.
"HELLISH DRAGON SUFFERING BLADE!!!"
The slashed section burned as he went and Zeckonia lost the will to fight, and turned to retreat. Enterprise went to lower her bow, but Tyler was not letting such a dangerous threat live.
"No escape! No quarter, Enterprise!"
Tyler then sliced a wing off the retreating dragon and he started to fall from the sky. Tyler then got a very wicked grin as he dove after the now pleading dragon.
"Spare me! I don't want to die....again!"
"Shouldn't have attacked us then."
Tyler then spun a wheel.
"DEMON DRAGON KING EXECUTIONER'S WHEEL!"
He severed the falling dragon's head, killing him outright. Tyler then impaled the severed head on a blade, raised it over his head, and took aim at a few passing Neroui.
"DEMON DRAGON VICTORY ROARRRRRRRR!"
He incinerated three Neruoi had he roared his kill to the heavens. He then tossed the severed head aside, looking to continue the battle, when it started glowing. This time a bright green, as it split and on merged with Tyler and the other Melody. The head and body then crashed into the sea. Tyler smiled as he got a slight powerup. He looked to see a rather....odd look on Enterprise's face.
"You killed him."
Tyler was now just confused.
"Ahhh, yeah. I did."
"Without hesitating."
"Uh-huh."
"even though he was pleading for mercy."
"I don't show mercy to those that would endanger my friends."
"Even if they surrender?"
"Look, can we argue about this AFTER? Please?"
She sighed.
"You're right. This not the time for such a debate. Okay. Lets finish this, then we will discuss it more aboard Hornet."
"Sure."
Tyler then scanned the ocean surface looking for a place to dive in when he noticed something......disturbing.
"Hey, Enterprise, call me crazy, but doesn't something feel...off?"
she looked at him quizzically.
"Off? In what way?"
He looked at the number of attackers versus defenders, and THATS when it clicked.
"ooohhhhh, so THATS the play? Sonya!"
The Orussian squeaked as he called to her.
"Yes?"
"Regroup on me. I'm gonna merge powers for a sec."
"Yes sir."
"What’s up?"
"Just a hunch"
He heard Melody laughing.
"Been a while since I've seen one of the legendary Demon hunches in play. Sit back ladies, this is about to get interesting."
The entire force was now curious as Sonya reached Tyler and Enterprise. Lylia right beside her.
"I'm here."
"Nice to fly with you again. I'm going to place a hand on your antennae. Once I do, I'll amplify that perceptive power o yours."
She nodded and flew to a hover in front of him, with Enterprise and Lylia looking on curiously. Tyler had a kind smile as he placed a gentle hand on her green glowing antennae made from her power.
"Ready?"
She seemed nervous.
"Will it hurt?"
"Remember the feeling my blood gave you?"
She nodded shyly,
"You're gonna dive into that."
she now was eager.
"I'm ready."
"Well, lets see our audience!"
He closed his eyes and, using Sonya's antenna was a high powered radio transmitter, boosted by his own power, sent a massive wave of his awareness in all directions for a solid two hundred miles. Tyler was using her power as a large scale scanner, as he searched for the ones behind the attack. He did not have to search for long. He got a solid ping maybe twenty clicks from the battlefield.
"HA! Command unit detected. Range twenty clicks off Hornets starboard stern. Count two Sirens, two heavy carriers, and what feels like the Warlock. That accounts for the forces. Oh? It also appears that Jirgon, that evil bastard from Sabretooth magic guild is also present. That’s it. All enemy forces accounted for. Okay, now what card to play?"
"Sir?"
"Yes Sonya?"
"Could...you let go please? It's a little....intense."
He let go like he'd been scorched, opening his eyes to see Sonya panting from the strain of his power.
"Oh, shit! I'm sorry, Sonya! Here, this'll help!"
She smiled weakly as she took a drop of his blood, and felt immensely better. He felt reeaaallllly bad.
"I'm sorry. Are you okay? I forgot just how potent my power can be."
She was now just floating along, fresh as a daisy. Lylia as pissed, as she got in his face.
"The hell you thinking? Using her like a damned radio tower! You could’ve hurt her!"
Tyler felt just god awful about his oversight.
"I'm sorry, okay? I PROMISE you, I won't do that again. Sonya, are you okay?"
His regret was as evident as his power. Lylia was a little taken aback by the look of regret and concern, as if his accidental draining of her magic had put her in mortal danger instead of just making her tired. Sonya was just drifting along like a leaf in a breeze, a happy smile on her face. she looked at him, and turned a small roll.
"I'm fine. You're power just made me a little sleepy. But your blood woke me up!"
"You SURE you're okay? I am sorry I let that happen."
She blushed, enjoying his concern over a minor thing.
"I'm okay. Thank you for your concern."
She looked him in the eye, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the truth.
"Okay. I need to be more careful in the future."
"Like you HAVE a future!"
Tyler looked to see a tall man with seven sets of black bird wings floating there. He was dressed in a black suit and Tyler tilted his head.
"Kockabeal?""
He threw his head back laughing, as he sent a beam of energy into Hornet's ship. The explosion crippling it. Enterprise was LIVID. But Tyler had a hand on her shoulder.
"I'LL kill him."
She could see just how pissed he was, as Rias came over the comms.
"Kockabeal? Let Tyler take him. He's as strong as Azeazal."
Tyler was now enraged at the attack on a friend. Then he saw his gaze flicker to Sonya.
Tyler snapped.
He surged forward as a even more powerful beam was sent toward the gentle Orussian, who had zero opportunity to dodge. Tyler appeared and took the shot bare chested. He didn't even flinch as the beam blew. Then the resulting blast and flash died down, revealing Tyler enshrouding Enterprise, Sonya, and Lylia in his wings as he took the shot on his back.
"Get to the others. THIS ONE'S. MINE."
He then tossed them downward, as he turned to face the now laughing fallen Angel.
"You're sure cocky. Facing one that fought God and lived."
Tyler then held up his fist and his boosted gear appeared.
"And YOU'RE pretty cocky for getting defeathered by a low-powered Valy."
Tyler then sent his rage straight into Gliepnir.
"Ohhhh, I love this feeling!"
"Get angry, Gliepnir."
"Yessss, siiiirrrr!"
He balance broke and he saw a look of shock as the Fallen angel general recognized the power he wielded.
"How? How do you have the Red Dragon emperor's boosted gear?"
Tyler's own black visor closed on his head.
"bitch, this is the BLACK DRAGON EMPRESS GLIEPNIR."
Tyler then shot forward to deal a savage shot to the fallen angel's stomach, and proceeded with a absolutely vicious beating. Down below, Rias took a moment from laying waste to a siren plane squadron to admire Tyler's handiwork.
"And to think, we BARELY survived our first encounter with Kockabeal."
Akeno was smiling as she took to her friends back, a light flush on her cheeks.
"Makes you wonder what else we struggled with that he would make look like light exercise?"
Rias turned to give a lewd smile as a large rain of black feather started to flutter down.
"I'd like to find out how he'd react if we all tried to take a bath with him."
Melody then soared by laughing.
"He's wash your hair and just fuckin love it. we shower together a lot."
The two devil ladies looked at each other, and Rias smiled triumphantly. Akeno was now impressed.
"How was it?"
She sighed as a severed fallen wing fell to splash beside them.
"It was nice to just be spoiled. He even dried my hair with that flame. And Akeno?"
Her friend sent a large thunderbolt into a siren ship trying to intrude.
"Yes, Rias?"
"Try it. That flame feels AMAZING!"

Tyler had torn every feather off the wings of Kockabeal, and was now just plucking the wings themselves.
"I really hate fallen angels that give Akeno a bad name."
"awww, how sweet! I think?"
He smiled as the enemy fallen Angel screamed from another wing being torn out.
"I didn't say that right. Here, allow me another shot."
He heard her laughing as another siren was zapped to hell.
"By all means. Try your next attempt at flattery!"
"It's fallen angels like you that make Akeno look bad. Here, let me remove the stain! Better?"
she was happily giggling.
"Much! I feel like I'm glowing!"
"And I just finished telling myself you couldn't look any better. Glad I'm proven wrong."
"ahhhhh,. You really make it hard to focus sometimes ya know that?"
He smiled as he punched Cocobeal in the face, just cause.
"I just got a great idea!"
"Love. Not in the middle of a fight."
"Riiiight. Sorry. Well, I'm bored."
Tyler sighed as he put his fist through the fallen angel's chest and tore out his heart. He crushed it and the angel vanished. He then had a thought.
"Hey, Akeno."
"Yes?"
"I'd love to see your wings sometime. If you don't mind that is."
She just sighed. Then she spoke with a happy, eager tone.
"I'd love to show you. Only. I have a request."
Tyler was tearing out the core of a Neroui.
"Shoot."
He crushed the core and was looking for his next victim as she replied.
"I'd like to spend some time with you."
"Sure. I owe Rias a flydate after this. After though, we can do something. Sound good?"
He heard her surprised laugh.
"I can't believe how easy that was. I'll look forward to it."
"coolio."
He smiled as Mina came over the comms now.
"Sir. Request aid at our position."
"Direction?"
"Right flip and charge."
"Thunderclap and away!"
There was indeed a thunderclap as he took off to render aid to his favorite witches. He found them surrounded by a group of Neroui, and clearly running low on magic and bullets. Tyler smiled as he tore through a line of five Neroui, cores and all to take a position by a panting Mina.
"Close it up."
The tired ladies all hurried to bunch up. Tyler then enlarged his wings and encased them in a leathery hug.
"Now then. Hey, Perrine, right? You smell nice."
"H-h-how dare you!"
he smiled as he had been gathering energy.
"Okay. Commander badass, once the surge dissipates, land, and rearm. Once resupply is finished, give word, and I'll provide cover as you relaunch."
She smiled.
"Sir! What about you?"
"I'm gettin a little winded myself. Must be more outta shape then I thought. I'll clean a few more messes, then take a breather."
She was relieved to hear the words. Then Barkhorn asked the question.
"what did you mean by 'surge'?"
He smiled evilly,
"I meant this, my dear captain badass."
"DEMON DRAGON KING SURGING FLAMES!"
The blast incinerated all the Neroui surrounding them. Tyler then pulled his wings back as the white shards of defeated Neroui fell like snow. Tyler then looked at his hand and found it shaking.
"On second thought. I think I need a break."
He was smiling as he said this, but Mina and all the other strike witches were concerned. He shrugged and looked at them.
"I'll escort you lovely ladies to the ballroom floor. If you please."
They then flew to a crippled Hornet's flight deck. Once on deck Tyler went straight to where Vestal and Akashi were using their power to heal the fallen Texan.
"How is she?"
Vestal, a small girl in a black and withe Nun outfit with large, kind purple eyes sighed as he approached.
"She'll be fine. Just took a nasty gut punch."
He looked at the second repair ship, and found himself floored by a great idea for Kiria.
"Melody."
His stunned voice got her immediate attention.
"Yes love?"
"Kiria in cat ears."
That was all he had to say for the beautiful girl to understand fully. She felt her heart flutter.
"We're doing it."
"Damn straight"
He then approached the inspiration of his idea.
"I take it your Akashi?"
The repair ship of Sakura empire smiled.
"That’s me Nyaaa! Nice to Meowt you!"
Akashi was a very cute catgirl. As tall as Kiria, with long green hair, sweet green eyes, a long swishing tail, and a pair of cute soft looking cat ears. She was wearing a oversized sweatshirt and the sleeves draping over her small hands. He smiled at her, and then Hornet spoke to him.
"Did ya git him?"
He was instantly angered by her weak sounding voice, which was a far cry from her usual firebrand voice.
"I tore him to PIECES."
She smiled,
"Good."
"Get some rest Hornet. we'll take it from here."
She chuckled as she fell asleep. Tyler then walked to wear the strike witches were reloading guns. They watched as Tyler picked up a massive rifle, and peered down it's sights.
"Yeeaaahh, you'll do juuuuust fine."
Mina then walked over as he started loading mags with massive 7 inch bullets,
"I thought you were taking a break sir?"
He smiled an evil smile.
"I am. I'm letting my body rest from using my powers. But old fashioned gunfu? Pff, I can do that in my sleep."
He set aside the now full mag next to a set of ten and started his eleventh. Mina was still concerned.
"Are you sure you can use that without your powers?"
"I'll use Major Badass’s eye power, but that's it. That power doesn't strain my body at all. Just makes my eyes feel really weird after. Plus, heh, well, I LOVE this particular beast. Here, WATCH."
He slammed a mag into the receiver, and walked to a spot and laid under a plane on the damaged runway. He set the bipoded barrel on the wing facing a section of the battle that was rather fierce, chambered a round.
"Rias, take a step to the left my dear."
The confused devilgirl did just that, as he pulled the trigger. The round blew past her to impact the Siren ship she was fighting's charging cannon. The round pierced the cannon and exploded, takin a good half the ship with it.
"Thanks love. All units, Demon is resting behind a scope for a bit. So, you now have heavy sniper support. Give me a target."
Mina just shook her head. She then looked to a stunned Lynnette.
"Lynette, load mags for the Demon. Then grab your rifle and take a position beside him."
"Get that Barrett out. It has a better bite, range and bullet velocity that your current rifle with half the kick and a quarter of the recoil"
"Demon! I got a stubborn one on my six."
"Starfire, flip left and dive."
"Okay. I will try."
Tyler sighted the pretty alien as she flipped and dove, Robin in her arms. Tyler smiled as he fired, hitting the Neroui chasing them hard, splitting it in half. Tyler sighted the core and smashed it to shards. Lynnette had set her rifle and was also firing beside him. He smiled as she popped a siren ship with a well placed shot to a charged cannon.
"Nice shot Lynnette!"
She smiled as she pulled the lever back.
"Thanks sir!"
"I'll make a deal with you."
She became nervous.
"What’s that sir?"
"I'll call you Lynn, if you call me Tyler. Sound fair? Yeeesh, two siren planes one bullet? Idiots"
She sighed with relief.
"Sure, Tyler."
"Ya know, Lynn. I am used to people being scared of me and all. Bang! Yeah, i saw you asshole. Tch, whatchu git fer tryin to sneak up on ma devil!"
Like four voices replied at once with evident laughter in their voices.
"WHICH ONE?"
"This time? Koneko."
"Herrayyyy."
"I got that cute back o yours kittycat."
He saw her through his scope give ass a slap as she felt him look at her. He smiled as he threaded a round between her legs to blow up the Siren ship aiming at her.
"hey, Koneko, breezy out isn't it?"
He could tell she was equal parts pissed and impressed. She just settled on pissed.
"Asshole. Now my slit feels all weird."
He smiled, as Lynn fired and took out a plane.
"Nice. So, I'd like to be friends, Lynn. Ha! Boom!"
He smiled has he made a rather far off Siren ship pop. Lynn seemed a little...nervous as he spoke.
"Are you sure you want to be friends? I'm not like Yoshkia. Hey, I got one!"
"Nice. I missed that one earlier. Of course I'm sure. I'm a fan of your show remember? Plus you were one of my favorites. Kyba, ya got a friend lookin yer way, left wheel."
The blonde Knight dodged as a cannon beam smashed into where he'd just been.
"Thanks Tyler!"
"Got yer back bro. Hey, Xenovia looks lonely, go say hi."
He heard both of them chuckle. Then Xenovia, the female knight under Rias, spoke up.
"Nice to put a voice to the stories. I'm Xenovia. Pleasure to meet you."
"Same. I see durnadoll is still your go to for ass kickin."
She laughed as she cut a ship in half.
"It's been FAR easier to control here. I think it likes this place!"
"Or, it's just gotten used to those hands o yours on it's handle, and likes it!"
He heard her snort.
"You're actually funny. I like it."
"If I have YOUR approval, then I GOTTA be doing SOMETHIN right!"
This time Rias chimed in.
"Even if you have no idea what that is!"
"Love, I STILL have zero clue as to just what the blue hell I'm doing."
she laughed, and then a round from his rifle passed by her and smashed into a Siren.
"I felt that brush my hair!"
"Sorry!""
"It tickled!"
"I'll try to be more careful. I don't want to accidently hurt you."
She gave a fond sigh. Tyler then put the last round in his rifle into a plane.
"Lyn. I gotta reload."
"Kay!"
He tossed the empty mag aside and as he was reaching for a spare he felt a malicious gaze. He threw up the single most powerful shield he could as a barrage of machinegun fire smashed into it.
"WE'VE BEEN BOARDED. ALL NON COMS GET BEHJIND ME NOW!"
The witches rushed to get behind him as more guns opened up. Tyler then picked up a large amount of human soldiers moving towards them. Tyler was now very angry.
"THAT IS IT! I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT! ALL AIRBORNE UNITS GET BELOW HORNET'S DECK LEVEL NOW. I'MMA END THIS CRAP. SIXTY SECONDS."
The sheer rage and just straight up doneness in his voice inspired every single air borne fighter rushed to carry out his order.
"all clear!"
Tyler then just roared, pouring all his frustration, his anger, and the feelings of regret and hatred from the hentai into his attack.
"DEMON DRAGON KING RAGING EXPLOSION!!!"
A wall of fire exploded out of his body in a massive spreading dome. The flaming dome incinerated everything that his rage was directed at, and shot outward in a two mile radius. The blast was massive enough to be seen from the road. Little Kiria was sagely shaking her twin tailed head at the glowing horizon.

"They pissed off Scary big Brother. They should know that’s not a good idea."
Accelerator and Hiei looked at each other and looked back at the now clearing sky.
"I'm glad I didn't really piss him off now."
"You would not be here if you did."

The blinding light cleared, and the roaring battlefield was silent, with the sole exception of the gently lapping waves and creaking metal of the ships. Every single Neroui, Siren, and enemy soldier had been reduced to mere ashes that now fluttered in the late day sea breeze. Mina and Sakamoto were awestruck by the display of sheer destructive power Tyler had just displayed. Hornet, and the rest of the allied fleet was unharmed, as they were not what had drawn Tyler's rage.
"Mina. He just wiped the board."
"Milo. I'm scared."
Yoshkia was just amazed, then she realized something.
"Hey, where's Tyler? He's gone."
The ladies looked to where he been standing and found him gone. That started a small panic. Mina and Sakamoto looked at each other.
"You don't think....?"
Then there was a loud, tried voice heard calling out from somewhere nearby.
"Hey, could someone help me up? I can't move just yet."
Tyler's voice sounded exhausted, and rather hollow, as if from far away. Yoshkia called out to the missing Demon.
"Tyler! where are you!"
"Walk to where I was standing, and look down!"
Yoshkia did, and found a small hole had been melted into the flight deck. She looked down to see Tyler wedged to his waist by now cooled melted steel. He shrugged as he couldn't eve move a hand.
"Hiya, Yoshkia. can you get me a blowtorch? I'm kinda stuck."
He had a tired smile on his face as Yoshkia breathed a sigh of relief.
"He's fine! Just stuck!"
The other ladies came over, and just started laughing at the ridiculous sight of Tyler stuck to his waist in steel he melted. They were also relieved he was okay. Then Melody came over and just shook her head.
"Hornets too small for you, if you get stuck inside her, love."
The ladies all lost it at the just exasperated sigh of the Angel. Tyler smiled up at his love.
"Yeah, she's too small for me. Hot though."
She smiled as the other ladies just collapsed to the deck laughing, while the ladies of Azur lane just shook their heads with a smile. Melody was smiling too.
"Okay, Love. I'll get you out of her."
"I love you, Melody."
Melody then used her Angel dragon flame to extract her Lover from the metal he's gotten stuck in. Once free he climbed to the deck, and flopped onto a plane wing, panting like an over heated dog. Wendy came over to use her magic to heal him, but he raised a hand.
"I'm not injured. Just out of breath. That attack was fueled by feelings, so I'll be a little drained for a bit."
She still hoped beside him to use her body to check him herself. sure enough, not a scratch. She sat back, and smiled with relief.
"For once you're not being a self sacrificing hero."
She then sat beside him to address the others.
"He's fine. Just needs to catch his breath."
"Annnnd shotgun some water. So, anyone else hurt?"
He sat up to set himself against the fuselage of the plane to look the others in the eye. Wales stepped forward first.
"Hornet is going to be just fine. But, her ship is going to need to get towed till she gets her strength back. Until that happens, all units will move to Unicorn's carrier."
The small purple haired girl stepped forward to dip a quick curtsy. Tyler smiled.
"Glad to see you're okay, Unicorn. We'll take good care of your ship. Who's towing Hornet?"
"Belfast and Cleveland."
"Cleveland? I don't believe we've met yet."
Then a spunky girl in a white over cloak and boots came forward to stand before the resting Demon.
"I'm Cleveland Knight of the seas! Nice to meetchya!"
He loved her fiery spirit. She was a rather pretty girl, a head taller then Unicorn with a bright happy smile, tanned skin, a light bust and just a happy-go-lucky attitude. Tyler smiled.
"Nice to meet you. Here, Belfast, you too. This'll offset the strain of towing."
Belfast just sighed as both she and Cleveland accepted his blood. They both then were overtaken by the feeling his blood gave them. Then Belfast looked at him with a newfound respect.
"I see. NOW I understand. You are truly fascinating."
Wales was confused,
"Belfast?"
"Lady Wales. We misjudged him. We, no, I thought him to have placed zero value in his own life. He does place value in his life, but only as a means to protect the ones he loves from the pain he suffered. He just loves helping them, and he just goes a little overboard."
She looked at him, and curtsied neatly.
"My apologies sir."
"Hey, no biggee. People think I'm a perverted, demented arrogant jackass all the time."
The entire force roared back at him en mass.
"THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ARROGANT JACKASS!"
He stuck a finger in his ear, wiggling it,
"Just ONE reply woulda been enough!"
They all laughed,
"Okay, who's next to report?"
Mina stepped forward.
"No major injuries sir. Just a few cuts from shattered neroui, sore hands from the guns and Hartman broke a nail."
"Yeesssh, that’s a life threatening wound if I've ever heard of one. Hey, Hartmen! Maybe you can get Yoshkia to kiss yer booboo better!"
"Hey!"
"Why is it always ME!"
Hartmen had a sad look, while Yoshkia fumed. Tyler just smiled at her.
"I just love messing with ya!"
She was now squirming with her irritation, although she DID have a large smile on her face. Melody then went and nudged her.
"He teases you just like he does Aki."
She looked at his Angel, confused by the unfamiliar name.
"Who's Aki?"
"His best friend. He must really like you. He messes with you because he likes you. Plus you give it right back. If you ever really want him to stop, just tell him to."
Yoshkia then felt a warm glow in her body as she now saw the esteem he held her in. She then smiled.
"His best friend? what’s she like?"
"In his word? A fierce, strong wild hearted girl with as much of a love for jokes and fun as him. They love messing with each other. Plus every time he gets wacked he compares it to Aki. She wacked him first. Now it's a running gag, and shows how much he cares for her. Remember the farewell?"
She smiled at the memory.
"He sent two flaming messages into the sky. If i remember one was for this Aki."
"He did that just for her. Just to make her smile."
Yoshkia was now just glowing with the Knowledge of her place in his world. Then Melody patted her on her back. Tyler smiled as the two conversed. Then he looked to where Natsu was flat on his back trying to regain his own breath.
"How'd it go with lizard number two?"
The fire dragon slayer raised a thumb.
"we drove him off!"
"You didn't kill it?"
Natsu lifted his head to look at him.
"Fairytail doesn't kill those who surrender."
"Soooo, you let an enemy dragon escape, thus giving it another chance to kill a friend? That the size of it?"
Natsu sat up, now looking him fully in the eye.
"It isn't our way."
Tyler sighed, and looked to where Sonya was.
"Is it still close?"
She nodded.
"It was within the blast radius, and is now swimming away./"
"Distance?"
"two kilometers."
Tyler sighed as he unfurled his wings.
"I'll be right back."
He then flew off, ignoring the entire force as they, with the sole exception of Melody, all screamed at him not to go. Melody then hopped onto the plane to watch as he flew off. Natsu was about to fly with Happy, when Melody stopped him.
"If you try to stop him, he'll kill you too."
Natsu looked at her incredulous.
"But that dragon can't fight back! This is just murder!"
Melody laughed.
"Natsu, that kindness will get you or someone else killed. This is his way. He kills enemies so they NEVER even get the CHANCE to endanger us again. See? He got him."
A bright blue light came darting out of the distance to merge with her soul. She shivered.
"Brrrrr, coooollllllddd! Tyler NEVER spares someone with the potential to be a threat to us. The ONLY reason he would do so, is if myself or Kiria asked him not to."
"But he's a member of Fairytail too! He's disrespecting the ways of our guild!"
"If you have a problem with his ways of protecting us, Natsu, fight him."
she was smiling as she said this, getting a shudder from the others,
"Things like honor, integrity, rules of engagement, hell, even common decency get thrown out the nearest window when it comes to his loved ones safety. He made his ex-girlfriend watch her two friends get mauled to death for a solid four hours for hurting Tatsi. He then ripped a kiss off her lips before cutting an arm off at the shoulder, just as a mere WARNING to his hometown for coming to his world. There is no limits to the sheer evils he will unleash to keep us safe. He is the Demon that gives Monsters nightmares."
Natsu was shaking with rage as he pictured the horror he made a girl endure. Then Melody told him a detail she had forgotten to mention.
"Oh, and incase your feeling sorry for them, they were among those that gave him those scars. Plus two of her friends tried to rape Tatsi before he got there."
All the rage for them left Natsu as he now just had a sad look as he remembered the scars. Then Rias stepped forward.
"Was that Marissa?"
"It was."
Rias then became curious.
"Was she pretty?"
"Here, I got a picture."
Melody tossed her phone to Rias who looked at the photo. She then gave the blonde haired blue eyed girl a very critical appraisal. She was a pretty enough girl. Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, moderate bust, and a slender form. Rias's eyes went wide as she looked form it to where Asia was standing. Asia's hair was a far more vivid brand of gold, but she had the same blue eyes, moderate bust and slender form. Asia's blue eyes sparkled with far more life and light though, and were a far prettier shade of blue. Then Rias stepped to stand beside Melody and held the photo alongside Asia.
"I see it."
"I think he had a type earlier."
They then just laughed, while Asia was just confused.
"Is something wrong?"
Melody smiled at the gentle healer.
"Not at all, sweetie. Rias lets show her."
She smiled.
"Asia, come see his first girlfriend. Tell me if she looks familiar."
Now curious, the blonde girl hopped up to sit between the two girls.
"See?"
They showed her the photo and she tilted her cute head to the side.
"She kinda looks like me, only with duller hair and deader eyes."
"I guess he saw our show and wanted to be with the closest he could find. It's kinda cute."
Asia blushed as she realized what they meant.
"I wonder if....he still does? want to be with me, that is."
Melody and Rias both stroked her soft golden hair, but before they could say anything, a shadow passed and Tyler landed beside them.
"Hiya. Here, Milady, a necklace made from freshly harvested Dragon's teeth."
He indeed had a dragon tooth necklace, and it was strung on a strangely reflective blue material.
"I forged the string out of the dragon's scales. I combined like four different powers to do it, but hey it works."
Melody just laughed.
"What would you do if I say I wanted the moon?"
"Tear it out of the sky. Be a friggin pain in the in ass, but I could do it."
He then sat against the plane behind them, and noticed the photo on Melody's phone.
"Comparing girls I see."
He was smiling as he caught them. Asia was a little flustered
"You're not mad, are you?"
he patted her on the head.
"Nah. I got my pound of flesh. Plus, I got the better version right here."
He rubbed he hair as he said this. She squeaked,
"eeeep!"
"Plus you're waaaaayyy cuter! Oh, and that dragons' floatin belly up. I think it was an ice dragon."
Asia was a little red now, but she asked a rather quiet question.
"Can I lay against you?"
He smiled as he lifted his arm.
"Get cozy."
she smiled and snuggled up under his arm, laying her head against his chest. She wiggled until she was comfy and he placed his arm around her. She had sat her back against his side, and laid her head against him. She then yawned, before falling asleep right there. Tyler smiled was he held her. He then looked to where Natsu was glaring at him.
"If ya got sumthin to say, say it."
He had a fire in his eyes.
"You killed that dragon?"
"yup."
"Even though it had surrendered?"
"Yup. Now it really is no longer a threat."
Natsu clenched a fist, and Tyler could feel the temperature rise.
"You killed a defenseless enemy. One that had already given up the fight. Yet you still killed them, with our guild brand on your shoulder."
"Yup."
He was just staring at Natsu, confused as to where he was going with this.
"Soo, what’s your point?"
Natsu was now on the verge of launching himself at the merciless Demon.
"You dishonored the name of our guild."
"Natsu. we are at WAR. WAR. Mercy, honor, fairness, those got thrown out nearest window the moment Medusa tried to kill Kayko and Boton. Those rules may fly in Fiore, you’re not in Fiore anymore. This world is a far colder, harsher just downright evil place to be. Genocide is a historical pass time. If you're trying to bring Fairytail laws to a war in OUR world against the foes we're fighting, you will only get people killed in horrific ways. Love, Goblin slayer goblins were in the enemy forces."
Melody went pale.
"They...were?"
"Goblin Slayer and his team wiped them out. But We're on the shortlist of those to be warned if they return."
Natsu was now angrily curious.
"What’s a goblin slayer goblin?"
"A goblin species that captures women, of most ages, for torture and repeated rape. They raid villages and towns. Kill the men. Capture the women, the ages range from 6 years and up. If you spare a goblin, it evolves into a stronger version as it learns from it's previous mistakes. Thus your mercy just spelled more death and horror for someone else. Now, Natsu, lets use this scenario. You spare that dragon, then it turns around later down the line and kills Wendy. Or kills Happy when you're not there to protect him. What then? The blame for your friend’s death can be traced straight back to you."
The ladies except for Melody were shocked, and horrified as he explained the goblins to them. Natsu lowered his head.
"Okay. I don't like it. But I get it."
"we good?"
Natsu sighed.
"We're good. This world you call home.....is a dark place."
"You have NO idea. I'll tell ya the story sometime of how the world came to know The Demon. So, anything else to report?"
The ladies shook their heads, Then Tyler sighed, as he nudged Asia awake.
"Hey, sleeping goldilocks, I got to move."
"boo. I was comfy!"
She was stretching as he climbed off the plane.
"We'll get plenty of chances to relax together, Asia. Never you fear. You're nearly as warm as Rias!"
"Awww, thanks!"
Tyler then strode to the command tent, Mina and wales right behind him. He then pulled the larger map of the area out, and drew a series of x's on points.
"Okay. Lets break down the action of the last few days. I'm thinking we're getting baited here into wearing out our powers before we reach the hive."
Wales and Mina looked at each other.
"Baited?"
"Into wasting our powers?"
"exactly. Okay. first was the attack by the Sirens here, on our transit route. Then the attack on the titan transport, then Acnologia, then my rematch, now this latest assault. The attacks are suicide attacks. We're being probed and drained."
The looks of shock were extreme. Tyler then drew a large circle around them. The distance a solid forty clicks. He then tapped a photo of the Neroui hive.
"We need to launch an immediate assault on the hive. We HAVE to kill it either tomorrow or today. At the current rate of attacks, we'll be bled dry in three days anyway. This circle will be a barrier I'll erect as an invisible early warning system. The we ALL sleep, rest recover whatever. For tomorrow, we kill the hive. I can't keep fighting such taxing battles like that. I already fought Acnologia today, I should NOT be standing right now. Let ALONE fighting a battle like I just did. After this meeting I am going to find a bunk and PASS. THE FUCK. OUT. Now that’s been established. I now have a pretty good idea as to the enemy commanders in charge of Neroui hive defense. They're being directed by a pair of Sirens, Two heavy aircraft carriers, the Warlock, and Jirgon. A disgraced guild master from Fairytail that was turned into a demon. I think I have a pretty good idea who the carriers are, just need a word with Ayanami. The sirens, I don't really need to know about, as either Myself, enterprise, Melody, Rias, Natsu or any of Rias's board can take em. The warlock is probably commanding the Neroui hive, which would account for their numbers, and Jirgon the Fairytail dragons. I think Acnologia was a mere testing post for my current powers. Like a gatekeeper."
That thought made the ladies go pale.
"They wasted such a powerful asset, on a MERE TEST?"
"That’s what I think. So, that leaves to options as to why. One is they hoped Acnologia would kill me, as he was their biggest gun. Or he was NOT their strongest and was following the orders of someone far stronger."
Mina and wales were trembling.
"Do they exist?"
"They do. I know a few of the top of my head. There's Aizen. From the world of bleach, he has the power to destroy entire continents. Or just make them really flat. Then, there’s Big Red or Orobuous. Big red is a red dragon the size of seven air craft carriers. He's from Rias's world, same with Ouroboros. The infinity dragon. Same world as Rias, and it is said that even the God of that world was scared to fight her. Then there’s Trigon from the Teen Titan's world. He can reduce the planet to ash and brimstone. But I don't think it's him. Raven would have lost it by now if he were in this world. Then there’s the rogue god or goddess that slipped through the net. Those are the ones that could BULLY Acnologia into playing watchdog. Or he was just convinced with the promise of more dragonblood if he did. I like that one more, since the others would have left tell tale marks of it happening, for Acnologia would fight back, and just a battle would leave marks. On both him and the world. So, I'm throwing my hat in the ring of him getting promised more Dragonsblood for his aid. which lends credit to me test theory. Acnologia is a loose cannon. So, if he succeeded and defended the Hive, he gets his dragons. If he dies, they get a good measure of our strength and lose a potential thorn in their side later. Are you with me so far?"
Wales and Mina was just looking at him completely awestruck. Then Wales placed her long Rapier on the table in front of him.
"You have a better mind for warfare then anyone I have ever met. I offer my Rapier as a sign of my respect and admiration."
Tyler smiled as he lifted the light weapon, he drew it to peer at the thin blade.
"I appreciate it wales. But you can put this weapon to better use then I can. I prefer the Katana. But, I would accept your friendship if you'd like."
She had a more respectful look on her face as she took the weapon.
"I'd be proud to have you as a friend."
"BELIEVE me, the feeling is very much mutual. So, Mina where’s your head?"
She just sat in a chair.
"Why do you even need us? You just figured out an entire war strategy on your own."
Tyler smiled at her.
"Because you have ACTUAL war experience. I do not. Plus, I can't do everything or think of everything. I NEED your help. I respect you, Wales, Satuski, Mavis, Makorov, you led wars and WON. I just put this hat on little over a week and a half ago. As much as i seem to have a clue, I AM WAAAAAAAAYYYYY IN OVER MY HEAD HERE. So, I turned to those that have done this before. So, Mina does that answer your question?"
She had a very happy smile as she replied.
"It does sir. Thank you for your faith."
"Thanks for watching my ass."
Wales then spoke up.
"what our play?"
"As I understand it, we have a few extra ships as a reserve force. Do we not?"
Wales nodded.
"We currently have her majesty Queen Elisabeth, Illustrious, Saratoga, Senkaku, and Gankeku of Azur Lane and Sakura empire. We sent Gajeel, Laxus, and Gildarts to support them."
"Okay. I'd like them to regroup. We need to consolidate our forces immediately. What of Azeazal?"
"We sent him to assist Satuski."
"Hmmm, I'd have preferred him here, but that’s not a bad option either. Okay, our current forces consist of, Me, The witches, wales, enterprise, Belfast, Cleveland, Unicorn, Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, Ryuko, Melody, Rias, her board, The Teen Titans, Natsu, Wendy, and that is it. Well, plus a very aggressive pair of flying cats. Hmm, we have some major firepower here, but we ALL need a good rest. Specially me."
He yawned hard. He then rubbed his eyes, as Mina patted his back.
"We can take it if you wanna crash."
"Not yet. I'll see this part through at least. Okay. So, Wales, do you know where Ayanami is?"
The blonde lady tilted her head.
"Probably in the mess or just resting somewhere with Javelin, Laffey, and Unicorn."
"Could you call her please? I got a question for her."
Wales smiled as she used the ship intercom to page the destroyer. Tyler then started writing everything he knew about the weaknesses of the enemy commanders.
"Okay. The warlock is a mere machine so nothing too special to consider. Just pure boom boom. Jirgon, just behead an done. Sirens too. Wait it still doesn't add up."
He then just sighed as he noticed yet another discrepancy. Mina was curious.
"It doesn't add up?"
"These 'leaders'. If they're leading the forces, why are they so weak? No disrespect Mina, but the warlock's only major contribution is it can control the Neroui hive. The others are all FAR too straightforward to fight. That fallen Angel I dismantled for hurting Hornet was stronger then half of them combined, yet he was still sent in to die? It doesn't make sense. We got any hi rez of the ground around the Hive? Like recent?"
Mina then pulled the laptop out and pulled the latest set up.
"Here, These just came in five minutes ago."
"Oookkkayyyyy. Lets see."
Tyler flipped until he found one frame."
"Hello, who're you?"
He send the image to the large screen for meetings and he could get a better look at the shot. Tyler zoomed in on a small figure with a long pointy beard and a large wolf next to him, with a larger snake like thing beside him. Tyler just sat back, and sighed.
"Yeaaaahhh, we're fucked."
He sighed as he dragged his hands across his face. Mina looked at the image, now concerned with the now pale-faced Demon.
"Who is it?"
"That, dear Mina. Is Loki. The Norse god of Mischief. That wolf is his Son, Fenrir. That serpent is the dragonking Nidnogg. These versions are from Rias's world. So, that explains-hol up. Rias's world? Okayyy, false alarm. I forgot that Issei beat him. If that jackass could beat him, I should be able to as well. Only thorns are Nidhogg, and Fenrir. That wolf's fangs can pierce any armour. The legend goes that Fenrir is supposed to kill Odin. The king of the Norse gods. I can easily kill Fenrir and Nidhogg alone. Loki is the main problem. Just because of his godhood. Okay. I'mma need to think here."
He was relieved that this god was a minor player, and not someone hardcore. Then Ayanami walked into the tent.
"Sir, you wanted to see me?"
He smiled as she took a seat at the war table.
"Just curious, but are Akagi and Kaga accounted for?"
She sighed, and leaned back in her chair.
"They joined the enemy."
"Thought so. Okay, I'd like to place a capture and interrogate order on their heads."
Here Wales was a little nervous.
"You'll interrogate them?"
"Personally. I'll have everything from the reason they jumped sides to their deepest fears out of them in less then an hour."
"What methods would you use?"
"Well, since their based off animal spirits, I have a little more to play with. But since I saw the show and played the games, I can use my knowledge there to unhinge their minds. That fails, I'll just get my knife collection out. They'll talk then, they always do."
Wales was shuddering as he spoke.
"You'd torture them?"
"Yup."
"You do realize that’s a dark path."
"Wales. Let me tell you something I once told Otagowa when he asked me to get a boy to stop harassing our family."
"What did you tell him sir?"
Tyler smiled darkly.
"Never send an Angel to do a Demon's job."
They shuddered, then Ayanami sighed.
"There's a dark wisdom there."
"Indeed there is. I would only use it as a last resort. But, given those two, I doubt I'd have to go as far as drawing a knife. Just a few of my mindgames would more then suffice."
Here Wales and Mina became curious.
"Mindgames?"
"Let me show you. Okay. Mina and Wales, you're going to tell each other something I am going to try to get you to say. If one of you breaks, the other has to....hmmmm...I know! The one who breaks first has to sleep in bed with Melody....both of you naked. Annnnnd, she gets verrrry handsy with the ladies. Now I'll walk to the end of the carrier with Ayanami, and that'll be your time limit, okay?"
They both nodded. So Tyler smiled as he and Ayanami walked out. The pretty destroyer was curious.
"How will you get them to spill?"
"Well, just sit back and watch. How's Unicorn dealing with all of us jumping ton her carrier?"
The Sakura empire ship smiled.
"She's nervous. She's never housed anyone before."
"I get the impression she's very shy."
"She is. But she's very sweet and also kind. Plus that cuteness is lethal."
"Wait until you meet Kiria."
She smiled.
"I'm kinda scared to. She's your little sister after all."
"Okay. Fair. I should try to get in touch again."
Here Ayanami looked at him.
"You miss her."
"I miss them all. Specially her, but just all of them. We had some good times together, so now I just want to go back and hug the hell out of her again."
They reached then end of the carrier and they turned back. Tyler was loving the relaxing sea breeze.
"Gotta admit, sea life ain't bad."
The rabbit like girl smiled.
"It has it's moments."
"Well,-hey, look at that cloud cover."
He had spotted a large, black mass of thunderclouds in the distance. He sighed.
"Okay, we need to brace for a sea storm. Lets go."


Mina and wales were ready for anything the Demon could throw at them. Except.
"Mina, Wales. we need to prep for weathering a nasty thunderstorm. We got maybe four hours till it hits."
He then pointed to a line of thunderclouds on the horizon. Mina and Wales were immediately concerned, for storms at sea were legendary for there wildness. Then Ayanami was curious.
"What about your mindgame?"
"I already know what they said to each other. Kinda easy to figure out with those two."
They looked at each other. Then to him.
"Then what was it"
"Tyler is a very handsome guy with a brilliantly complex mind. If only he wasn't such an immature jackass I'd marry him. Right Wales? Mina's response? I agree Wales, He is an admirable boy. Strong, fierce, kind, but his filthy jokes get on my nerves sometimes. I really wish he'd stop."
They just sat down as the shock made their legs go numb.
"How?"
"Simple. here."
He waved a hand and a small glowing antenna appeared. He smiled.
"The key to a decent mindgame, is make the target think they're alone with a trusted friend. Poke em a few times in the right direction and they'll usually give you everything. I once interrogated a stalker Kiria had in a similar manner. So, yeah. The fact you trust each other enough to share your private thoughts gave me an in. So, I exploited it. Follow?"
They just sighed.
"That is a nasty trick."
"I take it you got that power from Sonya?"
"I did. I also promise to NEVER use it on anyone else. I swear by my love for Melody."
They relaxed, knowing he'd never break a promise. Then Mina sighed.
"I'd really appreciate it if you'd ease up a bit on the dirty jokes around me, please."
"Sure, Mina. If my jokes or humor makes you uncomfortable let me know. I'll lay off."
She smiled.
"Thanks. I get a kick out of them, just not soooo often."
"I get it. Now, I'd like to try to reach Mavis. I'd like to tell her Acnologia is dead."
Mina nodded, as Ayanami stepped to be a radio. After a moment Satuski answered.
"Satuski receiving."
Tyler then brought her up to speed on everything.
"We're killing that hive tomorrow. But it'll be an uphill slog."
"I see. If you like I can send a few extra wings your way."
"Who you got?"
"Well, with Igneel here, and Azazel, we don't really need Erza and Mirajane. They're just extra hands. Plus Accelerator can use his vectors to fly. Since your blood can heal him, he can use his full power freely. Lets see. We can send death the Kidd, he's got his flying skateboard. If you want a little extra umph, we got Hestia lookin to show off for Bell."
"Wait, THE Hestia? A full goddess?"
He heard her proud smile.
"We got her and Hermes, from Bell Cranel’s world."
"Let me think. Send them all except for Hermes. Loki from Ria's world is in play. Anything else?"
"We got two Hestias."
"I'm glad I bought her that outfit."
"Hestia loves her. Bell adores her. I can have them on station in two hours."
"I love you. Now, could you patch me to Mavis? I got news."
Her warm voice was now just sad.
"sure. We miss you. It's not the same without our favorite demon."
"I miss you all too, Satuski. We'll be done soo, and we can tear it up again."
"We're looking forward to it. Patching to Mavis in 3..2...1.."
"Hello, Mavis receiving."
"Acnologia is dead."
Her relief was evident.
"Are you sure?"
"I severed his head myself. And delivered it to Melody on a plate."
She was now immensely relieved.
"I am glad you're okay. We were scared for a while when you under."
"I never lose to the same enemy twice. How is Sakura?"
"We all love her here at the guild. She's learning celestial spirit magic from our Lucy."
"Waiiiit, Magic WORKS HERE NOW?"
She seemed confused.
"It...does....is that new?"
"Yes it is. Magic didn't exist. Not the way you know it as. Well, heh, go figure. Is she there?"
"She's currently sleeping against Hoffman."
"A real man looks after the Silver Fairy."
He heard Mavis chuckle.
"He's going to like you. We're taking very good care of our Silver Fairy."
"I'mma check in with Kiria's little gang."
"Patching in 3...2....1..."
"Hello. Bell Cranel receiving for Kiria."
"Now THAT'S precious! Bell, It's the Demon. That scamp hereby?"
He heard him gasp a little, before calling out to Kiria.
"Kiria, your scary big brother's calling!"
"EEEEEEEEEE!"
She was then heard rushing to get the mic.
"Scary big brother! Again?"
"I just miss you. I heard you got yourself a goddess now."
He heard her giggle.
"I got Hestia!"
"Wanna know a secret?"
she then just yelled.
"I AM CUTERRRRRRRRR!"
"Damn I was gonna be subtle. You right tho. Now, Kiria, I need a favor."
She then became serious.
"What’s up?"
"I need to borrow Hestia for a little bit."
"Only if you take reeeeaalll good care of her for me!"
"Yes Ma'am! Hey you can't see, but I'm saluting!"
He really was. Mina and wales just loved the way he seemed to dote on the small girl, even if he couldn't see her.
"Imagine how they must be like when together."
"He's better then some fathers I know."
"I wish I could be doted on like that."
Tyler smiled as he listened to their conversation. Then Kiria spoke up again.
"Are you takin Accley too?"
"Fraid so, little scamp. I need his help."
"I'll help you. Just so she doesn't lose her scary big brother."
"I am sooooo glad she's got people to watch out for her when I can't."
"Bell wants a word."
"Sure."
The polite boy stepped back in.
"Why'd you need heo goddess?”
“Two reasons. One to be an equalizer for our battle, we’re facing a evil god called Loki. He’s from Rias’s world, so I SHOULD be able to take him. But having Goddess support tips the scales our way. The second, is to copy her power. It’ll give me the last piece I need to solve this puzzle of my gene.”
“Puzzle sir?”
“Please, Bell. Call me Tyler. I’ve been wondering why I can copy powers in the first place. So, if I can copy a GODDESS’s power, then It would mean I’m to become a god myself. If I can’t, then it means the same, want I have to get it from an evil god. Or some other third option I haven’[t thought of yet.”
“Just promise to protect her, please.”
“I promise to protect her, bell. Just promise to watch out for Kiria, deal?”
“I promise. I feel better now.”
“Glad to hear it.”
“Scary big brother.”
“Yes, little scamp?”
“Will you be back soon?”
“I’ll kill this thing and we’ll head for the base.”
“Promise?”
“Long-distance pinkie promise.”
“Kay! Love you!”
“Love you too, little scamp.”
Tyler sighed sadly as he let her off the line. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and he saw Ayanami behind him.
“It’s not easy being away from the ones that love you.”
“That’s true. Lets get this done. I want to hug my little sister.”
“Which one?”
“ALL of them.”
That got a smile from the assembled ladies. Tyler then looked at a clock on the pegboard.
“Satuski will have our knew wings here in two hours. So, by no later then 8. That storm will hit by 11. If It gets too rough, I’ll use my power to dissipate the storm. Okay. Is that everything?”
Mina and Wales looked at each other.
“I got nuthin.”
“Same.”
Tyler then yawned.
“Okay. I’mma find a bunk. But I should check on Hornet.”
Ayanami then chipped in.
“She’s sleeping now. Vestal said no visitors till she wakes up.”
“Okay, Ship Docs orders. Well, alright then. Hey, Melody?”
His lover responded eagerly.
“Yes love?”
“I’mma find a bunk an pass out. Care to join me?”
“Of course love.”
“Hey, can I join?”
Tyler smiled fondly as the timid voice spoke.
“Sure Asia. I just need to erect a barrier, and we’re set. I’ll leave the keys with Mina.”
He then walked out to an open area of Hornet’s badly damaged flight deck He drew in a massive breath, and when he released it, a dome of searing black, red, and blue flames shot out of his body in a dome. Then dome then went invisible as it exploded to a forty kilometer radius. He then, using a combination of powers, rigged it to the war table, so Mina could allow passage. He then had to grab the table corner as the barrier drained a good portion of his remaining power.
“Okay, I’m done.”
He then headed for his quarters. With Mina and Wales looking after him in concern.
“He’ll be fine.”
They looked to where Ryuko Matoi was passing. The punkrocker was smiling.
“He’s the kinda guy that can work till he falls over. Then he wakes up for round two.”

Tyler pulled the steel door open and closed it. He then saw Melody naked in the bunk, with a shyly covering her body Asia. The little blonde girl seemed nervous to share a bed with the Demon and his Angel. Tyler sighed happily as he striped naked too.
“I feel like I could sleep for a week again.”
He climbed in between the two girls. Asia squeezed against the wall as he got comfy. Setting his head on the pillow, Melody kissed him, and laid her head on his chest. Tyler then offered an arm to the still nervous Asia.
“Here, get cozy.”
She then snuggled under his arm as he wrapped her small body around him. Only then did he notice she was naked too. He smiled kindly as the former nun settled in for the night. But before she relaxed completely she DID have a request.
“I’m tired. So, please don’t try anything. Okay?”
He reached to hold her head.
“I promise not to do anything until you WANT it. Okay?”
She smiled with relief.
“Okay.”
Tyler then sent a quick apology over the comms before taking them out.
“Sorry I can’t hang with you, Rias, Akeno. I just really need to rest.”
They responded kindly, happy he remembered.
“You just owe us.”
“I am surprised he even took the time to do that!”
“Night ladies.”
“Night Tyler!”
“Good night!”
He switched off his comms, and looked to Melody.
“Good night Melody. I love you.”
“Good night, Tyler. I love you too.”
“Goodnight Asia.”
He heard her squeak a little,
“Ahh, goodnight you two.”
Tyler then just sighed as he fell into deep sleep.


WEDNESDAY. THE 23RD DAY.


Tyler had turned his Air raid siren off, so when he woke, it was on his own. He opened his eyes to see kind Asia cradled by his arm, her long blonde hair cloaking her in a blanket of gold. Tyler had a good few inches on the pretty blonde, so, when she curled up in the crook of his arm, she fit nicely. Plus she looked just plain cute asleep like that. He then looked to see Melody was still sleeping deeply too. Her long midnight black hair giving her a dark crown. HE smiled, and was happy to see them resting so heavily. He laid back to rest more, when he heard a third breathing pattern on his chest. He looked to see Koneko asleep on his lower chest. That was a surprise, but a welcome one at that. She even had her cat ears and tail out, making her look extra cute. Melody shifted in her sleep, and he got his arm free. He then saw how close to the edge of the small ships bunk she was, so he used his shadow dragon power to move his arm under her to cradle her closer to keep her from falling. He then GENTLY pressed her closer to him. she then just wrapped herself around him, and placed a leg over his own. He sighed happily as he laid back down.
"So, your awake."
He looked to see Koneko stretching like a cat on his chest. He just smiled.
"Mornin, kittycat. when you git here?"
She slithered up his body to lay her head near his.
"I snuck in after you all fell asleep. Gotta say, your very comfy to sleep on."
"Explains that sexy catgirl wet dream I was having. You didn't have anything to do with it, would you?"
She smiled lewdly,
"I may have felt the spear. You must have been REALLY tried to have that happen in your sleep without a reaction."
He smiled, fully aware she was both teasing him, and also naked. Her small nipples poking his scarred chest felt good.
"Maybe I was just enjoying the cat with her new favorite toy. Speaking of new toy...."
HE used his shadow power to extend a thick tendril to gently caress her small slit, getting her to arch her back with an aroused moan.
"I like this one."
He was now gently teasing her now flamingly excited moist entrance till she just kissed him as he made her orgasm right there on his chest. She liplocked him as she rode the waves of pleasure, desperately trying not to wake the other two girls beside her. She came down, and had a cute blush as she quietly panted. Tyler then placed the tendril in his mouth to get her taste. She watched wide eyed as he enjoyed her taste.
"Very tasty. Like salty goodness. Can't wait to get a taste from the source!"
She laid her head down, just blown away that he did that and by the fact of just how GOOD it felt.
"Next time, use your finger."
"With a free tongue included!"
"You rock."
"You rook!"
That got a soft snort. She sighed sadly.
"I wish Issei had had the balls you do. Both ways."
He patted her head with a fresh tendril, as both hands were unusable.
"I'm sorry he let you down."
She looked at him, as the shadow rubbed her hair.
"I definitely upgraded though. Plus, you're very warm."
she curled up again.
"And comfy."
"And you're fun to cuddle with."
She sighed again, and rolled onto her back,
"You okay with flat?"
"I'm okay with YOU."
She smiled.
"Smooth. But, for real?"
He wriggled his arm from around Melody to hug Koneko, and to feel her small lumps, getting a small gasp.
"For real. You're just perfect, Koneko. I like them as is, just as I like you."
She seemed to accept it.
"Plus, he likes to tease!"
Melody opened a beautiful blue eye to peer at the two playing together. She yawned softly.
"Mornin love. How’s her taste?"
"Get over here and find out. It's still fresh."
She kissed her lover as a now even more horny Koneko squirmed at the dirty lovers. Then Melody looked at her.
"Now I want to taste you!"
"Now I'm scared."
Tyler was smiling as Asia stirred, opening her very pretty blue eyes as she yawned.
"Mornin Asia. Sleep well?"
She looked to see Tyler looking at her, and she could feel his arm around her. She could ALSO tell he had not touched her at all.
"I slept very well. Thank you."
"We're not gonna need blankets in the winter, not with just how warm you are Asia."
She smiled, then he sighed.
"We're killing that hive TODAY. So, ladies. I'd appreciate it if you bring your A game."
He had steel in his voice as he said this. Melody, Asia, and Koneko all nodded.
"I will do my best just for you love."
"Lets kick some ass."
"Right! Oh, Koneko? When'd you get here?"
"She snuck in last night."
"Ah."
Her easy acceptance made everyone smile. Tyler then sat up and started running a status check on his power.
"After cuddlin with these lovely ladies, my power is back to full force. I'll shower and get this mission underway."
He had a look of determination on his face as he grabbed his stuff. He opened the door to find a naked Akeno waiting for him,
"Showering? My, what a coincidence, I was about too as well!"
He just laughed,
"Sure, Mind if I join you?"
She smiled happily.
"How bold! Please be my guest!"
"Just promise to keep the lightning under sheets. electricity and water don't mix very well."
That got a chuckle as they stepped into the shower. Tyler washing her back wand she did the same.
"So, I heard we're attacking the hive today."
"We are. We HAVE to. If we don't take the fight to them, we'll be bled dry by these suicidal attacks. Plus I can't keep fighting such heavy battles like that back to back. Here, I'll help with that strip of midnight you call hair.""
She sighed, now understanding fully what Rias said about being spoiled. Tyler was admiring her form as he washed her. She was indeed a very beautiful girl, and her breasts were massive, soft and had large, perky nipples that just begged to be sucked on. Her skin was light and soft, with no blemishes or marks. Her stomach soft, flat, and was toned from her training with a cute bellybutton that made her squeak when he poked it. Her legs were long, her thighs were a lighter color, her ass was round and firm, and her slit bare with a small but noticeable button at the top of her slit. She was aware of his roaming eyes, but she could tell it was more admiration then the lusty leer Issei always looked at her with. She sighed.
"You okay?"
Again, no hesitation, no lust, just concern.
"Just admiring the worlds of difference between you and Issei."
"He DID leave the bar down there. I like your hair, Akeno. It's almost as nice as that blood red mane Rias has."
She smiled as he rubbed more shampoo into her scalp and her hair.
"Thank you. But strip of Midnight?"
"Too cheesy?"
She giggled.
"I'd have said more dark grape. In the right light my hair looks like a very dark purple."
"You're the expert. Now I wanna see you at your best."
"Want me to dress up?"
"When the occasion calls for it. Gives me somethin else to look forward to."
"I really AM going to be spoiled rotten. Helping to wash my hair, massaging my scalp, the nearly endless praise, now wanting to see me dolled up? You're almost TOO perfect!"
"Again, the bar was on the floor. So, I had to pick it up. Glad your happy though. There! I'll use my flame to dry us."
They stepped out and he did just that. Akeno moaned hard as his flame set her hair to a very floaty form. Tyler then just but on underwear, pants and boots. He pulled Genkestu's gloves on and she purred.
"Ohhhhh, gooooooooood Morrrnin my very tasty blood lover!"
He smiled at the lusty Kamui. Melody looked at him curiously.
"No shirt love?"
He flexed his bare chest.
"Nope. I usually end up shirtless anyway in battle. Plus, well, kinda in the mood to show off a little."
"I approve!"
"I like it!"
"I want a hug!"
"Do they hurt?"
Tyler looked as Asia placed a soft hand over the lines of scars. He smiled as he placed a comforting hand on hers.
"No, they don't."
"I still feel bad you suffered like that."
"I'm not. It gave me the strength to protect the ones I love. And Asia?"
she looked up at him.
"Yeah?"
He hugged the smaller girl warmly.
"Thanks for caring."
she gave a little gasp as he enveloped her smaller naked body in the hug, but then she felt his hands on her back and nowhere else. She hugged him back, happy he was keeping his word.
"Sure!"
He then pulled back as Melody asked him a question.
"Verdict?"
"Her hugs are as good as Kiria's!"
"Wow!"
"Right?"
They laughed as Asia was now a little confused. Then Koneko nudged her.
"It's a complement."
"Oh! Thank you!"
Then Melody had a thought.
"Now Imagine her and Kiria snuggling you!"
"THAT'S a sleep I'd NEVER wake from! Kinda wanna now."
"Kiria's the worlds cutest little sister to him, Asia. Just meet her and you'll understand."
"Okay. I want to meet her now!"
Tyler sighed sadly, as he now missed the little scamp. He then clenched a fist, and his eyes grew hard.
"Lets do this."

Mina, wales, Sakamoto, Enterprise, A shorter girl with a scepter and creamy blonde hair, and a tall man with a large black cloak, red hair and beard, and a cross shaped scar on his cheek were waiting for Tyler when he strode into the command tent. He didn't have a smile or crack any jokes this time, as he wanted to end the raid and see his friends. He walked right to the table and looked over the newest set of satellite imagery.
"Commander Mina, Major Sakamoto. Wales. Status?"
"We're ready to launch."
"We?"
"The witches, Fairytail, Azur lane, Hestia, Accelerator, Rias and her board, and we got a new dragon to support us."
"Who dat?"
A massive shadow flew over head, and he looked to see a purple dragon drifting overhead. The shadow was easily the size of 10 air craft carriers, and Tyler's jaw dropped as it landed, transforming into a small girl with Purple hair. she was shirtless, instead wearing ribbons over her chest, and a large bowtie over her slit as she strode into the tent.
"Ouroboros, the infinity dragon."
The strongest dragon of Rias's world smiled as she looked at the gaping Demon.
"I see you're familiar with my home."
he slapped his head to shake the shook out.
"Why are you helping us?"
She got a sad, faraway look in her eyes.
"I just want to go home. Or someplace......quiet for eternity. Your...outer space has what I'm looking for. But, id I want to spend the rest of eternity in in the peaceful silence, then I need to help win this war."
He now looked her in the eye, and she smiled.
"I promise on my dragon's pride, I do NOT want any part of this world. I just want to be alone. I'll help you win this war, then I'll vanish into the void. Leaving your world in peace."
He found no deceit or hidden motives, just a empty sadness.
"You've lived far too long, haven't you?"
she just laughed.
"Those eyes are truly terrifying. Yes, that is precisely it. I have lived for millennia, and now, just feel, sad."
Tyler understood.
"I get it. Not as fully as I'd like, but I understand that emptiness. I'd like to try to copy your power now, if you don't mind."
She held up a small hand and a small ball of light appeared. Tyler tried to copy it, but instead he got the wind knocked out of him, like he was just gut punched. He then felt a strange feeling that seemed to tell him
"IT WON'T BE THAT EASY TO GAIN GODHOOD."
Tyler regained his breath, and looked to see her with a sad smile on her face.
"I wouldn't try again if I were you. If you do, without the capacity to actually HOLD my power that gene will detonate from the sheer strain. In short, you'll die a fiery death as all the power you gained will just explode."
"I see you understand the gene better then I do."
She then laid her head on her hand.
"I do. I was there when it first appeared."
"I take it the barriers between worlds are weakening?"
She looked at him.
"No, they finally broke fully and completely. This world is the center world. Pretty soon, it will merge with every other world out there, and expand to accommodate them."
Tyler sat across for her as the shock in the tent was increasing.
"So, I take it my role is to provide stability."
"You catch on quick. Your role will be to endure. You, and Melody, will be responsible for keeping the resulting chaos contained until the worlds restabilize."
"Then?"
"You get to spend the rest of eternity watching over the world."
"Like you did."
"Wow, you really CAN see through everyone, can't you? Yes. Like I did. I chose the form of a dragon because why not. It would seem you're more like a Demon then a Dragon. But, at least you won't be as lonely as I am, since you have your Angel. You should know something. That gene should NOT be transferable. It was originally intended as a sort of...counter balance...so that the scales would not collapse. It SHOULD have killed her. The fact it took root in her body has only two explanations. One: She ALREADY had it to a degree, and it merely activated it, the second? The Gene evolved. And is now more closely intertwined with the desires of it's carrier."
"I'm gonna go with a bit of both."
"sure. So, why can't you copy MY power? Short answer? You're not ready for a god's power. So, until you are, I'll lend council and help you fight the stronger enemies you're just not ready for."
"I understand. I shouldn't have been able to kill Acnologia so easily. So, I'll appreciate the help, Ouroboros,"
"Please, call me Oro."
"Oro. Thanks."
"You should know something else. The enemy has a Demon of their own. AND Big red offering council to her like I am you."
Tyler sighed,
"Her name Marissa?"
That got a look of shock from Oro.
"How did you know?"
"She's the only person I've swapped spit with that hates me. Plus, it just makes far too much sense. so, how far can you go to help?"
"If I take the field, Big red will too. You are not ready for that yet. So, I'll provide both council, a sparring partner you can unleash your full powers on, and if you're extremely, and I do mean EXTREMELY, lucky you'll get a sexy dragon god in that harem you got going on there."
"Okay, I was on board till that last piece. Now I'm just plain TERRIFIED. Appreciate the help though."
She laughed at his look of nervous intimidation at the prospect of having a dragon God himself was scared of in his Harem.
"It would seem that even I find the aura of peace, safety, and warmth intoxicating. But, don't worry, should it come to pass, I'll use this form to cripple that spear you're so proud of."
He gulped, and the other ladies just busted up laughing as he looked to them, as if to say help! Wales and Mina especially enjoyed this.
"Looks like the Demon finally met his match!"
"To think, he's straight up SCARED of her!"
"This too precious!"
Tyler just sighed.
"Hey, Enterprise. On a scale of 1 to royally fucked, how fucked am I?"
"Ro-Ya-lly. Been nice knowing you."
"Yut, that’s what i thought. Well, least Loki's not anymore. Hey, is Hestia in yelling range?"
"I'm here!"
He looked to see a short, busty girl with black twin tailed hair get let in the tent. she was small, like maybe a few inches taller then Kiria, had softball sized breasts on her small chest that bounced on the blue cord under them, her dress stopped just under her lower thigh, and she wore a pair of cute white flipflops on her feet. He then recognized the flowers used to tied her twin tails up, and he just smiled sadly.
"I see Kiria sent a message."
Hestia squeaked in surprise as she strode beside him.
"How'd you know?"
"I bought the outfit those flowers came from myself. she never took em out after. I'd know them anywhere."
The Goddess of home and hearth smiled at him, the affection for the little scamp evident.
"She did send a message. She told me to tell you her birthday's day after tomorrow."
"I'll be there to hug her by tonight. If not by tonight, then by the time she wakes in the morning. I swear it by my love for Melody. Hestia, can you kill Loki?"
"Easily."
"Then that’s it."
He looked up as he unfurled his Demon wings.
"ALL FORCES, LOCK AND LOAD. ALL SHIPS, MOVE OUT."
"SIR!"
The ships exploded into motion, as the Strike witches loaded guns, the Fairytail wizards stretched, Hestia sank into Meditation for the upcoming battle, and Tyler went to see Accelerator. The silver haired boy inn the black and white outfit was discussing something with Death the Kidd, Liz and Patty his two busty weapons. Accelerator was leaning on a cane as he approached.
"I thought you forgot."
"Nah, just a long list to git through. Here, prepare for weirdness."
He flicked the drop of Blood and Accelerator was engulfed in a black light as the trauma to his body was repaired. Liz and patty were nervously trembling as they looked at the Demon. Liz, the braver of the two, introduced herself.
"Hi, I'm Liz. This is Patty. We're the Thompson sisters."
Tyler smiled at the two sexy ladies in their cowgirl get up.
"Nice to meetcha. Gotta say, Hornet does the sexy Texan better. Not bad though. Hey, Kidd. Got a question."
The son of lord Death looked at him with equal parts nerves and equal parts caution.
"What is it?"
"Can I copy that Miester power of yours?"
His gold eyes went wide.
"Why? You after Liz and Patty?"
"No. I promise I'm not after your girls. I'm just curious what kinda weapon Meister I'd make, or if I'm a weapon myself. Picture it, Melody in her best Angel, with her demon's scythe in her hands."
They did, and a small gasp was heard form Patty, the more imaginative of the three. Kidd nodded.
"Okay, I admit to some intrigue of my own now. What do you need to see?"
"Good question. Hmmm, maybe you wielding their weapon forms?"
"Liz, Patty, lets go."
"Right."
The two girls transformed into a set of matching Deagles, and Kidd grabbed them and took a pose with the guns held upside down.
"Always thought that way of dual wielding was kinda badass, Well, lets see what I got."
He used his Copy, and a large black Scythe appeared in front of him. The weapon was maybe seven feet long with a four foot curved blade. The weapon then spoke in a lewdly sexual voice.
"oooooohhhh, it is good to be free!"
Tyler new that voice.
"Gliepnir?"
"Ohhhh, my sexy, hunky master! Wield me! Geeeeet me weeeeettt!"
He then tried to activate his boosted gear and the scythe shined as it reformed onto his fist. He wanted the scythe back, and there she was.
"Ohhh, you merciless tease! Making a sexy girl play dress up! I liiiiiike it!"
Tyler just smiled as he took the hefted weapon, and began to twirl it as he learned the way to wield it. The weapon moaning in a very lewd, aroused manner as he did so.
"ooooohhhhhh, yeeeeeesssss Harder, master, HARDER! USE ME HARDER!"
Tyler just laughed at the looks on Kidd and his two weapons faces. He then stopped the practice as he asked a question.
"Hey, Gleipnir, can you take human form?"
"I can try."
The scythe glowed, and in it's place was a tall girl with dark grey skin, bright yellow eyes, long blacker then black hair, massive breasts, and a toned slender frame. Her clothing being a black ragged cloth over her breasts and a loincloth over her slit. Her ass was left exposed and she was bare foot. Tyler gave a low approving whistle at ferally sexy way she looked.
"Damn, Gleipnir, you fine as hell!"
She looked over at his voice, ad threw herself into a very sensual, passionate kiss that felt like he was being kissed by a lady of chaos then a regular girl. He kissed her right back though, loving her sexy feralness. Herr soft, wet mouth tasted of sparks and fire, while she dug the tips of her pointy nails into his back. She pulled back, with a smile of satisfaction.
"I have LONGED to do that."
"Worth the wait?"
She licked her lips, and he saw she had pointed fangs, like Zerotwo did.
"Worth every second. I can't WAIT to fuck you!"
He just laughed at her eagerness, as he planted a firm slap on her naked rear.
"Ohhhhhh, that felt goood!"
"Niiiiice. Zerotwo's is better, but that thang nice too."
Kidd was now kinda pissed.
"Did you copy my power just to exploit your partner?"
"Actually, no. I was expecting a piece of my soul to break off and become my weapon. My guess here is, that since Gliepnir was already inside my soul, your power just gave her a physical form. Least that’s my guess."
Kidd then seemed to think it over, as Tyler returned Gliepnir to her boosted gear form, and dissipated it. He then called the scythe out and sure enough it appeared before him. Tyler then threw the weapon overboard into the sea. Before Kidd or anyone could do anything, he activated his gear and it appeared. He repeated his tests until he was satisfied. Once he was, he slapped her ass one more time before returning her to his soul. He was smiling.
"Ooohhh, our parties are going to be fuckin WILD with that enchantress around,"
He then looked to where accelerator was testing his vector control on the ocean surface, making entire sections just part or stop.
"Hey, Accelerator, how it lookin?"
The pale boy had a evil grin on his face.
"I feel like I did before I got shot."
"I'd like to ask you to keep looking after Kiria for me."
He smiled quickly, then it was gone.
"Sure. It's weird being around her."
"Like your soul feels lighter, and the darkness is far away?"
He then saw Tyler's scars, and nodded.
"Now I understand. You were raised in hell like me. That is exactly how it feels. So, I'll watch over her when you can't."
"Thanks. Now, you can fly, right?"
He smirked as he lifted off the deck without effort.
"Well alright. Kidd, Liz, Patty, Accelerator, I gotta go check a few things. See ya around."
He moved away, leaving them to their own devices. Liz shuddered,
"He scares me, Kidd. He's REALLY in charge here?"
"He is, Liz. I saw his soul."
"How'd it look, Kidd?"
"Accelerator, it was HOWLING in pain and agony, and beneath it all was a roiling hatred for everything. It was held together by festering, rotting bonds of pain, as if pain was the only thing he knew how to feel. It was the most vile, disgusting, depraved horror of a soul I have ever witnessed. It was so full of rot, and pain and hate I threw up almost immediately. Not even the Kishin of our world possessed such a soul."
Everyone shuddered, including Accelerator, then Kidd sighed.
"Then Melody flew up. Her soul had a similar pain, but her soul was of a pure light that exposed shadow. As soon as his soul saw hers, it smiled with such.....relief. It then became the single most blindingly beautiful white soul I have ever seen. The pain, rot, hate just....transformed into radiant joy as their souls merged into a single whole. They merged so fully ad completely I could not tell where one began or ended."
That halted the shudder.
"So, he has the single most vile soul alone, but when His Angel appears, it becomes the most beautiful? Gods help us all if she dies."

Tyler was off to check on Hornet. He found a more detailed map of the ship, and was examining it.
"Okay. Hornet's room is...up three....over two...down one...and across here? whoever designed the first aircraft carrier like this musta been senile. either that or they take after the minds of the respective ladies."
"We heard that."
"I'm startin to think I need to remind you all daily that the damn comms in your ears, so ya know, kinda hard to miss."
"Ladies, please feel free to beat him to death with a rusty pipe."
"Again, if you can find a rusty ANYTHING on these ships, I'll be amazed."
"Okay. Thanks for the smooth complement."
"Sure. I THINK I got it. I'll either find her room or find another hanger. 50/50 either way."
He smiled as he went, eager to see the sexy Texan. He turned a corner to nearly run into Yoshkia with a wagon of loaded mags for various guns.
"Hey, Yoshkia, sorry, didn’t see you there."
The brown haired kindly witch smiled.
"You're okay."
"Doing a shell round?"
"Yup. Barkhorn and Lt, Hartmen needed some fresh rounds."
"When you meet up, call Barkhorn Captain badass. Tell her I said hi."
Yoshkia laughed at his running gag with the tough Karlsland soldier.
"Sure. Do you have one for me?"
He took a step back to get an exaggerated look at the pretty girl.
"Hmmm, how about...Fiery Badass?"
She smiled, and her eyes started twinkling.
"I like it! You think I'm fiery?"
"I love that fierce spirit of yours, Yoshkia. A solid three quarters of the reason why I kept rewatching your show was just to see you after all."
She blushed and looked down shyly,
"Just...to see me?"
"Yup. As much as I got a kick out of the other witches, you were my favorite."
"even more then Sonya?"
"She's my second favorite. She's fun."
He heard her sigh in his comms as he talked about her, and hear Lylia's teeth grind in jealousy. Yoshkia was now shuffling her foot shyly, as if mulling something over that she really wanted to say.
"Hey, Yoshkia."
She looked to see him turn his comms off. She got the hint and turned hers off too. She then felt him set a small sound-proof barrier up. HE then sat against the wall and patted the spot beside him.
"What’s up? Seems like something's bothering you."
She sat beside him, a bright red blush on her face as she pulled her knees against her chest and rested her chin on them.
"I-I don't really know how to say this."
She was extremely nervous. Tyler smiled kindly,
"Well, Yoshkia, just say it. As best you can, I'm sure it'll be enough."
She laid her head on it's side to look at him.
"Promise you won't get mad?"
"On my love for Melody. How, what’s bothering you?"
He saw her take a breath in, and let it out.
"I love you. There I said it."
She then went beat red and buried her face in her knees as if trying to hide from him.
"Well, THAT'S a surprise to be sure. But a very welcome one just the same. Yoshkia, are you aware of my....arrangement?"
She replied without lifting her head.
"I am. So, I wanted to join. If only to be with you."
"I love you too, Yoshkia Myafuji."
She sat bolt upright to lo him in the eye with such a look of shock on her pretty face. Her voice was a mere tremor.
"You.....do? Even though I don have...."
She looked at her own flat chest, and Tyler smiled as did so.
"I love you. And I think you're very pretty."
Her face lit up in a beautifully happy smile.
"Really?"
"Really, really pretty."
She was now just glowing as her hero welcomed her with open arms and an open heart. She then hugged him tightly.
"I love you, Tyler!"
He smiled as he hugged her back,
"I love you Yoshkia."
She then froze as a thought came into her mind.
"Um, Tyler? Can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
She became very shy and nervous again.
"Can...you please....be gentler with me? I'm not as.....overly dirty as the others."
"I promise. What did you have in mind?"
She looked at him, a more nervous look on her face.
"Just, walks on a beach, maybe movie dates, things like that."
"Wanna go vending machine hopping?"
She was instantly confused.
"Vending machine hopping? What’s that?"
"In Japan, there are more vending machines per square mile then people. They have everything form food and drinks to underwear. Vending machine hopping is just going around a city for a day and seeing what kinda stuff you can find in them."
she understood then.
"That sounds kinda fun."
"Right? Plus I love ordering up some pizza, curling up on the couch and binging a favorite show or anew one."
She sighed with longing.
"That’s exactly what I want."
He smiled as he hugged her,
"I'm not made of just wild lust and an insane sex drive. I love spoiling the ones I love. If you like the more romantic, relaxing side, well, I can do that too. I'll ask the other girls to not attack you like they do each other. Okay?"
She then snuggled against him.
"I'd appreciate that."
"They won't plunder you, but the hugs, I can't protect you from those!"
She laughed. They sat there for a minute, her with her small arms around his neck, and him just holding her by her waist. She then sighed.
"I need to get those rounds to captain badass. That’s fun to say!"
"And I gotta check on Hornet. Welcome to our little asylum, my lovely fiery badass."
She laughed as she blushed a little. Tyler grunted as he stood, prompting a dig from Yoshkia.
"Old man."
"Toots, I'm fourteen."
She gasped.
"You're only Fourteen?"
"I thought I told you already?"
She was blown away but that truthbomb. She looked him up and down, as if reassessing him.
"How old did you think I was?"
"Liiiike twenty?"
"Pff, if I were, I'd be neck deep in the shit for the games I play with the girls. Nope, Fourteen. So, we get to play together for a good while yet."
"I can't wait!"
He smiled as he let the sound barrier down and turned up his comms again. Soo as Yoshkia did too, Mina and Sakamoto came over.
"Yoshkia, you okay?"
"Huh?"
"Last we heard was him greeting you, then we lost you for a bit there. We were kinda worried."
"Gee, thanks ladies. You really think I'd hurt Yoshkia?"
He sighed sadly,
"Well, she'll fill you in. I'mma go check in with Hornet."
He patted a now fuming Yoshkia on the back.
"Later."
He could hear her telling off Mina and Sakamoto as he went. He found Hornet's room, and knocked. The door opened and Enterprise was on the other side.
"Come to see her?"
"Kinda felt bad she took a hit. She awake?"
"I CAN hear you!"
The grey ghost chuckled as she let Tyler enter Hornets room. The sexy Texan was laying in a large bunk as he walked in. Her cowboy hat on a pin by her head. He then noticed she had bright blonde hair. She smiled as he straddled a chair beside her.
"How ya feeling?"
She sighed.
"Fine. My rigs wrecked through. I won't be able to control my ship till it's fixed."
"Sorry that bastard got a shot off."
"I smack you, but I'm not supposed to move."
Enterprise wacked him on her behalf.
"Thanks sis. I heard you tore him apart."
"Feather by feather and wing by wing."
"I feel better hearing that. Vestal say's I'll be up and running by the end of tomorrow."
"Gotta say, Hornet, you don't look the same without that hat on. So, hurry and get better."
She smiled at his concern.
"I will. YOU just kill that damned hive."
"with rage, pleasure and bad jokes."
"Arrogant, hopelessly flirty jackass."
"I like pretty girls. Can you blame me?"
"Get out before enterprise smacks you again."
"Odds are she will regardless, but sure."
He smiled warmly as he patted her shoulder as he left, leaving Hornet and Enterprise alone in the room.
"Hey, Sis?"
"Yes, Hornet?"
"I think I like that jackass."
"I think I do too."
The two carriers laughed as they fondly thought of the Demon.
Tyler now set off for the flight deck.
"Mina, time to engagement?"
"Less then twenty minutes till launch."
"Understood. I'll be on deck in five."
He walked past a open hanger to see Robin loading his utility belt.
"You an your crew ready to rock and roll?"
He looked to see Tyler standing there, and looked back to his task.
"As ready as we can be. I am curious about something though."
"Okay. Shoot."
"After the war, what will become of us?"
"Well, once the shockwaves finally dissipate, the characters are being given their freedom to do whatever. I expect the world's going to experience a rather wild period of change. But once over, well, you get to live as you see fit."
"What about you?"
"I'll go back to the life a fourteen year old boy usually leads."
"You're only fourteen?"
"Yup."
"Scary."
"Ha."
Tyler then headed off to a set of stairs the led to the flight deck. He found Mina and wales with Sonya talking to Satuski.
"We're ready as we can be."
"I understand. Lets hope this is a success."
"It will be. Commander badass, Threaded Badass, English badass, Pretty badass, what up."
Satuski chuckled as he spoke. Mina then sighed.
"Sorry for thinking you'd attack Yoshkia like that."
"I'd only attack her for a hug. She tell you?"
Mina's gaze hardened.
"You better take damn good care of her."
"I promise you, Mina, I will only spoil her ROTTEN. I ALSO promise by my love for Melody, I will NOT hurt her. Okay?"
She sighed.
"If you do, I'll shove Sonya's fluegarhammer up your ass and pull the trigger."
"Yeeesh. Nasty. I understand."
"I see you still make every girl you meet fall for you."
"It's not like I TRY to make that happen! It just DOES!"
"I like you."
Sonya's quiet voice spoke up with a slight blush on her pretty face. Tyler smiled fondly,
"I like you too, Sonya. Can't wait to fly with you again."
"Me either. If it's okay, I'd like to make a request."
She was now standing with her hands behind her back as she looked down at her shuffling feet,
"what is it?"
She had a blush on her face as she spoke.
"I'd like to go on a date with you sometime."
Mina was proudly shocked by the normally very shy Orussian's bold request. Tyler was now smiling even more fondly, well aware of her shyness.
"I'd love to, Sonya. I owe Rias a fly date, and Akeno a chill session, after I'm free. Got anything ya wanna do?"
She smiled,
"Maybe, just watch some videos on this world, together?"
"Sounds like a plan. I got a movie or two I think you'll love too. We get to base I can set up a room for us to just crash in. Sound fair?"
She clapped in excitement as she replied.
"Sounds lovely! I can't wait!"
"Lets lay waste to the hive quickly then."
Mina then nudged him,
"I want a word after."
"Sure. Satuski how’s the circus on your end?"
He heard the warmth in her voice as she talked.
"We're all settled in the base. I'll give you the grand tour when you get here."
"Are you aware Kiria's birthday id day after tomorrow?"
The small gasp was all he needed to hear.
"I am now. we'll get it ready for her."
"I'll be on the ground either the end of today or when she wakes tomorrow."
"we're waiting for you an our new friends."
Mina Nodded.
"I have nothing further, Satuski."
"Me neither. I'll let you get back to it."
"Take care Satuski."
"You too, Demon."
The signal went dead and Sonya sighed. Mina then looked to the glowing Orussian.
"Go finish battle prep."
"Ma'am."
She hurried off, more skipping then walking. Tyler and Mina were smiling.
"So, you wanted to talk to me?"
She sat in a chair as he took a seat too.
"I'm just concerned about your intent with those girls. Yoshkia's head over heels, and you went right after Sonya the near moment you met her."
"I just wanted to be their friends. I like just how fiery Yoshkia is. She reminds me of my best friend Aki. Plus she's fun to mess with. Sonya? Well, I like her. She's sweet, shy and is kind too. I felt kinda bad she was always alone on her night ops, plus I love making friends with the shy types. I kinda feel like I need to protect them more."
Mina just sat back.
"You're not just after their bodies?"
"Okay, Mina. You seem to have me pegged as a hopeless sex monster just out to add wrappers for my spear to my collection. I am NOT, okay? NOT like that. Yes, I like sex, yes, I attack my girls a lot, yes I have a dirty, depraved mind. But I friggin WORSHIP the ground they walk on. Do I think they're attractive? Yes, absolutely. Yoshkia's a cute fox with a fiery personality, while Sonya is a more ephemeral, haunting beauty of a girl with an amazing singing voice. I DON NOT SEE THEM AS MERE SEX TOYS THAT TALK. I see them as people I'd love to spend more time with. Fact they want to waste their time in MY presence is a precious gift I do NOT deserve."
He was gripping the side of the table, causing cracks to appear as he sought o contain his mounting anger that someone had questioned his VERY clear intentions with his loved ones. Mina could see she had angered him, but her concern for the ladies under her command made her ask anyway.
"Will you honor Yoshkia's request?"
"Mina. Have you learned NOTHING about me in all the time we've spent together?"
He had just sighed as he said this, just.....tired. He looked at her like she was blind.
"I promised her on my love for Melody I take care of her like she likes. If you really think I'd break ANY promise I make, then I guess you just don't trust me. Which is fine, but I thought I'd proven myself on that end. If I haven't, then, well, I guess I need to step it up."
He had a sad look on his face as he stood to go find a place to help with preparations, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked to see Mina with a regretful expression on her face.
"I'm sorry. That was unfair of me. You are the most honest, loyal person I have met. I just worry about them."
He smiled as he placed a hand on hers.
"I get it. It's why I respect you as much a I do. Takes guts to call ME out like that. I can count the number of people that can on one hand."
She smiled,
"Just make them smile."
"So much it'll hurt."
"I appreciate the thought, but, not the way I'd phrase it."
"Yeah, fair enough. So, anything else that needs to be done?"
She smiled,
"Just get your grr face on!"
He laughed.
"That's MY line. That's gonna cost ya."
She smiled.
"You think I'm kidding?"
She became nervous.
"You're...not?"
"Nope. So, my price? Yoshkia, Sonya, Melody, and Rias will be MY squadron for the raid. we'll take the hive's core."
Mina just laughed, as another few voices chimed in.
"Don't you think you can leave ME out of the fun!"
"Indeed. I too will join you."
"Awwww yeaaaaah, I'm fired up now!"
"So, Erza, Akeno, Natsu, and Ryuko will join our door kicker squad. NOW it's a party."
Mina just smiled,
"Well, alright. Make them hurt!"
"Ma'am!"
The remainder of the time Tyler spent loading guns and just steadying his mind. He had picked the large rifle for a bell ringer. He was planning to use mundane weaponry till the fight got intense. Hornet's still crippled ship was to be used as a supply hub, since this was going to be an extended battle, food, extra mags, and extra beds with a impenetrable barrier were erected to recharge and rearm mid fight. Tyler would be taking the rifle, ten mags, and a browning fifty cal machinegun with a custom box into the sky. Barkhorn had been impressed when he set it on the flight deck.
"That brings back memories."
"Ya never forget the feel of a fifty, eh Captain badass?"
She smirked fondly at his pet name for her.
"I wish I could shoot it again."
"I'll get a word to our gunnuts. Shouldn't be a problem to outfit a true soldier of Karlsland with the toys she likes."
she just shook her head,
"You really like me, don't you?"
"Sure, not every day I meet a girl pretty as you that can dual wield Mg42's for reps."
She just laughed as she sat beside him, loading mags for their guns.
"Not everyday I meet a boy that can appreciate that."
"I'm American. Pretty girls that can shoot are kinda big."
"The united states of Liberia are our world's equivalent, and Germany our Karlsland."
"Yeah. One reason I got such a kick out of Shirley."
She got a sad look as she shoved bullets into mags.
"I did some research on the history on this worlds version fo my homeland."
"Germany doesn't have a good past."
"No, it doesn't."
"Well, they made mistakes, but at least they learned. I think."
She stopped now depressed.
"I wonder if Karlsland would have been like that, since the time periods line up."
"I believe it wouldn't."
He had such a certain tone that Barkhorn felt compelled to ask,
"How can you be so sure?"
He looked right at her as he replied.
"Any country that brought Mina, Hartmen, and you into the world just wouldn't be able to go dark. Not when it has you to show them the right way."
Barkhorn had blushed at this statement, then she smiled, then hugged the kind Demon that made her feel better.
"Thanks."
"No problem. Captain Badass."
She laughed. They worked in silence as the time ticked down, with Mina and Sakamoto watching a little ways away. Mina just sighed and rubbed her eyes.
"What’s wrong Commander?"
"Milo, now he's after Barkhorn! what the hell!"
Sakamoto threw her head back laughing,
"He's just a very kind soul, Mina. I wouldn't be concerned."
Mina was just a little tired of him stealing the hearts of the girls under her command.
"Milo, he's already made Myafuji, and Sonya fall for him, ad now he's working on Trudy! I just can't shake the feeling he's a womanizing heart breaker."
"Mina!"
Sakamoto was now angry at her friends worries.
"I will stake my name, my rank, and my position as a strike witch on him. Look, all I see is a boy with a girl he respects and is trying to be friends with. That’s ALSO what it looked like with him and Sonya."
Mina looked at her strong friend.
"Myafuji?"
"THEY Looked like a close brother and sister. So, Mina? Have some faith in him?"
She sighed again, worried for the fragile hearts of her girls.

The time came and went. Tyler had his demon wings out with the rifle in his arms, and the large machinegun on a rig by his side so his wings could flap freely. Melody was to his right, her Kamui sailor suit equipped. She also bore arms, in the form of a light machinegun picked for her by Barkhorn. She had her scissor blades in her pouch. On his left was Rias, a similar MG in her hands as well. The mg was an MG34. Light enough for novices to use, but powerful enough to pack a punch. Akeno was in her priestess of thunder robes, and another Mg in her strong arms. she was behind Rias, while behind Melody was Erza in her heaven's wheel armour. ERZA was carrying a fifty cal mg too, and seemed to love it. In the center of the formation, was Yoshkia, her Shindin striker whirring as she waited for the launch order, her mg was her standard thirty cal, but she was carrying as much ammo as she could. Sonya and her rocket launcher behind her. Sonya's green antenna were out and she was bristling with rockets. Behind her was Natsu and Happy, Natsu having stuffed his belly on the Demon's flames, with a pair of fully automatic shotguns with dragons breath rounds under each arm. Beside him was Ryuko Matoi, Senkestu in Bikini armour mode, ready for war. Even Matoi was using a gun. A BAR with ten extra mags. Bringing up the rear of the formation was Barkhorn, who had requested to join in after her conversation with the Demon. She was carrying her MG42, had four antitank rockets on her back, four extra barrels for her guns, and a double layer of extra belts for them. The Hive was now visible, the massive tornado like funnel soaring hundreds of miles high. To get there, though, the force would have to fight their way passed two miles of Siren ships, the sky laden with Neroui aircraft mixed with siren aircraft, two dragons, a Klaxosaur, Loki, Fenrir, and Nidhogg, with Akagi, Kaga, two Sirens, and Jirgon as well. Tyler just smiled as he looked to his own forces. enterprise, Unicorn, Belfast, Wales, The rest of the Strike witches, Rias's board, Laxus, Gildarts, Gajeel, Mirajane, Kidd, Liz, Patty, Accelerator, Queen Elizabeth, Cleveland, Saratoga, Senkaku, Genkaku, Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, Wendy, Hestia, his Squadron, and Illustrious. He smiled, as Mina had let him give the attack order. He flipped the opposing army off as he charged a shot,
"DEMON KING'S CHALLENGE!"
The blast blew a hole straight through the aerial forces, taking a solid forty Neroui and a fifteen Siren planes with it.
"BRING IT DOWN! ALL UNITS ENGAGE!"
He flapped and the battle was on. Azur lane's battleships and destroyers fired their volleys, while the carriers emptied their flight decks. The Fairytailers took to the skies with their magics unleashing
"IRON SHADOW DRAGON ROAAAAAAR!"
"SKY DRAGON ROAAAAAAAAAR!"
"HLOY LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAAAAAAAARRRRR"
"MULTICRUSH EXPLOSION!!"
"DARK SCRALIMENT"
They would use their aerial powers to keep the skies clear while the ships laid waste to the Siren ships. Kidd, liz, and Patty, then tore off to engage Siren ships.
"These ugly things have no respect for the beauty of Symmetry. Liz! PATTY!"
"Right!"
Accelerator was also moving, using his terrifying control over vectors, he was to keep the enemies rounds from hitting the Azur lane as long as he could. He would instead redirect them towards the ones that fired them. Hestia was sitting on Wales' deck. Her task was to neutralize Loki. Oroborous was next to her sipping some tea as the fireworks got under way. Her role was to observe The Demon in action, and step in if Big red or some other foe beyond Tyler's level were to appear. She heard Hestia sigh.
"What’s wrong, love?"
"I don't like war."
They watched as a series of blasts tore through a long line of Neroui and Siren ships as Tyler's squad made waves.
"He seems to be enjoying himself."
Hestia was watching him with a sight enhancing power. She saw the sheer joy on his face, and the radiant bloodlust in his eyes as he tore a Siren plane in half with his bare hands,
"I just pray that enjoyment is more from having his friends close, and not the carnage itself."

Tyler was indeed enjoying himself, as he unleashed shots from his rifle, and sent planes launching off the barrel as well. They had pierced the thickest band of sky enemies and were making steady progress. Melody and Ryuko were spinning back to back as they fired their guns, shredding Neroui and Siren jets as they did so. Barkhorn, Yoshkia, and Sonya were dancing a three partner dance as they shot down Neroui and Siren alike. Rias and Akeno were also raising hell. There guns were roaring as they shredded anything that assailed them. Erza had a circle of swords from her heavenly armour set spinning like a lethal helicopter as she lit it up with the 50 cal mg. A feral grin on her pretty face. Natsu just blasted everything that moved that wasn't a friend with his shotguns. Loving the bellowing beasts.
ON the waves, Belfast had teamed up with Gildarts, Laffey, Javelin and Unicorn to assault a set of heavy siren battleships. Gildarts using a spell to let him glide along the ocean waves like a surfer. He saw a cannon take aim,
"Mighty crush!"
The spell turned the hulking ship into a bunch of neat little cube that dropped into the sea and sank.
"Most impressive sir."
The strongest wizard in the Fairytail guild smiled.
"Thankee kindly miss. Those cannons just for show?"
Belfast smiled at his two way joke as she fired a set of torpedoes from her rig into the water. She then turned to face the bearded man, took the hem of her skirt and curtsied neatly as three siren ships exploded behind her,
"I do believe they are quite useful sir."
He threw his head back laughing as he cubed another set of ships.
"I think I just fell in love again!"
Laffey, Javelin and Unicorn were holding their own as well,
"Laffey, your left my dear!"
"Javelin, siren planes inbound!"
"Leave my friends alone!"
Unicorn had summoned her ultimate form; riding her unicorn friend while launching planes and antiair fire from her small flight decks. The fighters shredding ships, planes and Neroui like scissors meeting paper. Has the princess of cuteness was defending the skies, a Neroui tried to sneak under the cover of the Sirens to attack Unicorn only for it to be utterly destroyed by a flipping Ayanami was she rejoined her friends.
"No sneak attacks."
She landed and skated across the seas to slice through a ship, a plane and another Neroui before reaching her friends.
"Nice to see you Ayanami."
"Welcome."
"Nice to see you."
The destroyer of the Sakura empire smiled.
"Let us go together."
"Right!"

In another part of the field, Enterprise had fallen in with Gajeel, Cleveland, Laxus, and Mirajane in her Sreiphestus shedevil form. The Grey Ghost would unleash a flight of planes and they would drop bombs on the ships below, the Cleveland would dance in to drop torpedoes and cannon fire on the ones still functional. In the sky, everything else was just destroyed by Gajeel, Laxus and Mirajane.
"Gajeel, those ladies, they certainly bring the pain."
"They are impressive Lily. IRON DRAGON ROAAAAAAR!"
"Hmph, they're not bad looking either. LIGHTNING DRAGON THUNDERCLAP! Specially that Ghost girl."
Laxus' attack had sent a wide field of lightning in all directions taking out several Neroui and Siren ships. Mirajane flew by then, blasting her evil magic into the ranks of the enemy.
"You boys. Be careful! Remember that Demon's rule on the ladies! EVIL SCREAM!"
"That friggin guy. Sets a rule for no dirty play, and then sets up a squad of all gorgeous girls just for him? Hypocrite."
"I heard that."
That made Gajeel go a little pale as Tyler's voice came over the comms. The iron dragonslayer was a little nervous as he sliced a plane in half.
"What I meant wa-"
"Hey, long as you get PERMISSION from the ladies, go crazy. Rias, on you right."
Mirajane sniggered as she tore a core out of a Neroui with her bare hands and crushed it.
"Long as you respect the ladies, Gajeel, you'll be juuuuuust fine! Right, Demon?"
Tyler was also sniggering.
"I don't think Gajeel can afford to disrespect a lady. Hey, Erza, nice triple."
"Thank you."
"If Gajeel gets fresh, just tell Levy. SHE'LL straighten her loverboy right the fuck out!"
"Ha!"
Laxus snorted as he sent a lightning bomb out of his hands to destroy a mass of clumped up aircraft.
"You're gonna go far in the guild, Tyler. Specially with THAT attitude."
"Thanks Laxus. Hey, Yoshkia. You good? That last roll seemed shaky."
"I'm fine sir. Just a burst of nasty turbulence. You didn't fart did you?"
Tyler fell from the sky, laughing as hard as he was at her remark. He recovered and tore upward in a blazing spiral of bullets.
"No, Yoshkia, I didn't fart. Truuuuuust me. You'd know if I did."
"Ewww! I don't wanna know."
"They smell like roses. He altered his body to not gross out the ladies in his bed. It's kinda odd, but sweet in a way."
Laxus was shaking his head as the comms blew up laughing, Tyler joining in too.
"That friggin guy. If HE'D been a Fairytail guildmember when I pulled that stunt, I'd be dead."
"Yup."

Theirs was not the only heavy battle being raged. Wendy, Kidd wielding Liza and Patty, a bored Accelerator, had joined the rest of the strike witches under Mina in the skies.
"SKY DRAGON ROARRRRRRR!"
Wendy's skydragon slayer magic would knock Sirens, and neroui off kilter, while Kidd and the witches would destroy them. All Accelerator got to do was deflect enemy shots back at them.
"I'm bored of this crap."
"I appreciate your help Mister Accelerator."
Wendy was flying past with Carla was her wings. She reminded Accelerator of a alternate Kiria, so he shrugged, and deflected a beam aimed at her back at a line of Neroui. She smiled warmly as he saved her.
"Thank you again!"
"Be more careful."
"He's right child. Let us return to battle."
"Lets go Carla! SKYDRAGON WING ATTACK!"
The pale boy smirked as he sent a Siren plane to explode against another.
"Childs play."
"Liz, Patty, you okay?"
Kidd was soaring on his flying skateboard as he blasted Neroui and sirens out of the sky.
"We're good, Kidd."
"Yeah! This is much easier then harvesting souls!"
The only son of Lord Death smiled as he fired condensed soul energy into his enemies.
"Sakamoto! Siren to your 3!"
"Got it! REPOSSSA!"
"Sakamoto. Is that the repumiro you're using?"
The slicing wave of magical energy sliced through a set of four Neroui, exposing cores for the guns, and three siren planes as Tyler asked his question.
"It is. Perrine, 4 low, siren!"
"Yes Major! Tornier!"
"Sakamoto, after this we'll need to have a chat regarding that weapon. You lose your power to it again I won't restore it for you. Clear?"
She sighed as Yoshkia had more or less said the same to her when she had dug it out.
"I understand sir. Sorry sir."
"It's fine. I'm just irritated that-hey, Ryuko, got a boyfriend? That Neroui looks lonely!"
"I have a loaded gun. do you really want to piss me off?"
"Worth it! I'm just irritated you didn't bring it to me to enhanced with my blood."
Sakamoto laughed as she craved through another plane.
"My apologies sir! After this, I'll gladly accept your help!"
"Eh, I got a sec. Ladies! Be RIGHT back!"
There was a thunderclap that stunned the sirens and Neroui close to it as he tore a destructive path through the cloud of enemies to halt be the Majors side.
"Now then, lets get rid of that nasty side effect."
He cut his finger and ran a line of blood along the blade. It started glowing bright blue as his blood removed it's magic sucking side effect and replaced it with an amplifier instead. He laid the weapon in Sakamoto's waiting hands, before giving her another drop.
"Just to give it a nice kick start. Enjoy the new toy!"
"Sir, Sonya's surrounded!"
"On it! Coming my pretty badass!"
He flapped and set off another line of explosions as he tore the circling Neroui around Sonya to high hell.
"Thank you sir."
"Got to protect my Pretty badass. How else am I supposed to take you out?"
Sakamoto smiled as she hefted her new Repumiro. She felt like she was wielding his soul as she raised it above her head, and swung a massive beam upon a line of Neroui and Siren planes.
"Shin Repooooossssaaaa!"
The resulting blast tore a wide hole in the surrounding enemies on the left flank, getting whistles of respect for all who saw it. Mina smiled as she took her flank.
"So, looks like he's after YOU now!"
"Not that I'd complain! Careful, Mina, YOU might catch his eye next!"

Near the center, the remainder of Rias's board, with the sole exception of Asia, who was back on the ship incase of injury, were giving a good account of themselves as they saw their King and Queen raising hell with the Demon above.
"Sword birth!"
Kyba's move grew swords out of the ocean to impale ships and set them to explode, while Koneko was tearing them apart with her bare hands. Gasper was using his vampiric time based abilities, now stabilized by Tyler's potent blood to unleash fearsome attacks by reversing the time after a shot was fired to send the blast or other projectile to slam back into the one that sent it. Xenovia was using her holy sword Durandal to cut apart the ships, while the valkery devil Rasweisa launched heavy magic attacks from her spot in the air to decimate both ship and airborne threat. As she did so, a low approving whistle was heard.
"I am impressed Rasweisa. I see Odin's pet still has her fierce strength!"
She looked to see a tall man with white hair and beard in a suit smirking at her with all the arrogance a god can.
"LOKI!"
The Norse god of Mischief was laughing as he sent a large powerful shot at her.
"Die my pitiful foe."
There was a flash as the shot was deflected into a mass of ships.
"So. YOU'RE the Norse god of Mischief that nearly killed Rias and her crew? Pff, weak."
Tyler had deflected the god's shot downward. He had used his bare hands to do so.
"Rasweisa, which is a SERIOUSLY metal name, I'd like to spit in his face before I let Hestia deball him."
she just shook her head as he sized up the sexy Valkyrie. She was taller then him, had platinum hair, a pretty face, large rack and the pale skin associated with someone from the Norse region. Her battle armour was impressive too. Plate armour that left her arms, legs, and stomach bare, with mail boots and gauntlets. The grey and gold set made her look sexily dangerous. He smiled as she caught him checking her out.
"Seriously? In the middle of a battle?"
HE shrugged.
"You're hot. Plus, I wanted to see what a Angel Of Battle looked like. Gotta say, niiiiice."
He left her shaking her head to confront Loki, who was still arrogantly staring him down.
"You think to stand before a god?"
"Personally? I'd rather fight Thor. Not his pissant half frost troll little brother."
THAT pissed him OFF. Loki was now purely enraged at this arrogant mortal.
"HOW DARE YOU? I AM A GOD!"
"You're just the god of Mischief. Nuthin special."
"FENRIR!"
The wolf demigod then surged out to try to take then Demon in his jaws, only Tyler was VERY familiar with wolves from his time with Ghost. He moved to the side, dodging the lunge as he grabbed the 747 sized beast, and looking Loki in the eye with his best arrogant smirk, set the large wolf ablaze with his power.
"HELLISH DRAGON OF THE SUFFERING FLAMES."
The wolf was frothing in searing agony as the flames set in. Tyler smiled as he counted on his fingers.
"A 1 A 2 and A 1..2....3......4! You gonna give me anymore shit?"
The wolf whined, still ablaze.
"You promise? Pull anything and you'll burn for weeks."
A traumatized whining was his only response.
"Well, coolio. Welcome to the family, Fenrir. Ghost is your Alpha. I'm her Master. Any questions?"
Whine."
"Good boy!"
Indignant, anguished whine.
"Girl?"
Whine.
"That’s new. Buuuut whatever."
He extinguished his flames and tossed the wolf so she could land on her paws to just float there. The massive wolf then walked over and laid on all fours, supplanting herself before the Demon. He pet her large head.
"Good wolf demigod."
The wolf was whining piteously as she was still in pain. So he flicked her his blood. She was insta healed and licked his face.
"Oi! Glad you're happy an all, but come on!"
"Fenrir! Kill him!"
The wolf looked to Loki and growled at him, as she took a spot between Tyler and the Mischief god. Tyler smiled as he drifted to stand in front of her.
"See? Your wolf's running in MY pack now. I bet THOR would NEVER lose an ally that way, would he? hey, Fenrir, those sirens are your new chew toys. Go have some fun!"
The newest friend of the Demon howled her freedom from Loki's rule to the heavens. IN the base, Ghost responded to the cry of the Wolf Deity with her own howl as Zala added her thunderous roar. The base was curious what had happened to make Ghost howl with such a beautiful, free sounding song. But little Kiria understood.
"Scary big brother's found me a new furry friend!"

Tyler smiled as he felt Ghost's responding howl to Fenrir. The Wolf then dove to tear Sirens apart and devour planes whole. Loki was beside himself angry. He was about to do....something when Tyler punched him in the face with a flaming fist,
"DEMON DRAGON KING FLAMING FIST!"
The shot tore Loki out of the sky, and sent him hurtling towards the ocean. But before he impacted, Tyler was right in his face. He winked and spit a flaming logoi into his face. The nasty goo burning like hydrochloric acid on Loki's face, sending him screaming into the waves. Rias and Akeno just sighed as they reloaded their guns with their last set of drums.
"We got toyed wit by that god. And he just nearly knocked him out with a single shot. PLUS stole his wolf."
Rias was about to reply when Fenrir appeared before them. The devil girls tensed, only to get a lick and sad whine before the wolf tore into a pack of Neroui. Rias just laughed.
"Makes you wonder, doesn't it? If we struggle, but he makes it look easy, is he strong, or are we weak?"
They smiled as they unlashed an other swarm of bullets upon the enemies of the demon. Tyler was happily whistling as he waited for Loki to reappear. Then the ocean exploded as he surged back out with a massive burn on his face.
"Ooooh, that’s nasty! I think that you should get a refund from that doctor!"
"I WILL KILL YOU!"
"Well, I'm bored. Hestia, care to deball him?"
"With Pleasure."
The small goddess had released her power and was walking along the air, Neroui and Sirens simply shattering as she passed. The flowers holding her twin tails up were floating beside her as she stepped. She was bare foot, and was outlined in a pulsing light while her formerly gentle brown eyes were now cold and brimming with her power. A small circle of sheer power appeared under her soft steps as she approached a now white-as-a-ghost Loki. Tyler cut his finger and knelt to offer it to the small goddess.
"To protect from any tricks you miss."
She took it,
"I am grateful, child. Now go. Leave this lesser god to ME."
"Don't lose those flowers, Kiria'd be devastated."
"Have no worry. I have no intention of losing them."
Tyler flew back to his friends, leaving the now trembling Loki to face a True Goddess. She smiled, her voice echoing with power as she spoke.
"You will regret hurting my children."
Tyler smiled as the Goddess of Home and Hearth surged to smash Loki with her Powered up fist. In terms of the god and goddess ranking in the anime shows, Rias's Loki was nowhere NEAR Hestia's level. He tore a small bunch of planes apart as a small airborne avalanche crushed a set of Neroui to dust.
"Wow, so that’s a Goddess?"
Terra watched as Hestia was smashing Loki with goddess-powered fists faster than any eyes could see. A Siren was dismantled by a black energy as it passed.
"It is truly frightening, this world we have come to."
Raven was using her powers to create sheer havoc among the enemy forces, her still-blue cloak flapping as she soared passed. Then a starbolt firing Starfire came hurtling passed as she blew up several ships on her attack run. While Beastboy had Cyborg blasting his cannon into planes Neroui and ships as he passed.
"This is nuts!"
"Yer telling me? Look see that?"
Tyler's unit had switched to their actual powers as they ran out of bullets, and the sky was now just sprinkling pieces of shattered neroui, smoking husks of Sirens, and spent casing raining down like snow. Robin rocketed passed on a borrowed fighter Tyler had launched for him.
"This isn't our world."
Raven watched as Tyler and his angel lit up two solid square miles of sky with their roars.
"Not even Trigon can stand before them."

"Well, your highness. It would seem we're making very good progress. NEXT VOLLEY, FIRE!"
The battleship, Prince Of Wales, roared as her cannons, along with the other non carrier ships unleashed their volleys. She smiled as her accurate shots, smashed into a line of Siren ships and tore them to pieces.
"Indeed it would."
The lady was a smaller girl with long blonde hair, sparling pink eyes, a small bust and a crown in her head with a scepter in her hand. She watched as Hestia tore the head off Loki. It then disintegrated as the god died. The Goddess oh home and Hearth dusted her hands off.
"Loki's dead!"
"Love ya toots! Ya can stay and play some more or call it there."
"hmmm, I'll call it. It wouldn't be right for em to interfere in a battle you can handle alone."
"I understand. Thanks for the help Hestia!"
The cute little Goddess smiled as she drifted back to where Oro was and sat beside her with a sigh.
"This is sooo frustrating! Like I KNOW I can't do alot to help, but I hate having to just sit and watch!"
The Infinity dragon smiled as she patted the small girl's back.
"I understand. It's both our curse and our blessing to watch their struggles."
"Soo, what do you think of him?"
"He has more potential to be something truly spectacular then any human I have ever met. He wields the powers like they were second nature and yet, the immense power he controls has yet to go to his head."
"It HAS gone to his head. He's our arrogant jackass!"
"I heard that."
They laughed. Wales and Queen Elizabeth were also chuckling as a tall tanned lady came over, with a pair of Kimono wearing ladies. Wales smiled warmly as they approached.
"Saratoga, Senakaku, Genakaku. How goes the battle on your end>?"
Saratoga was a tanned, busty lady with a blue outfit. She smiled as she adjusted her glasses.
"All green. And cannons firing regularly."
"How’s our carriers?"
The twin sisters, Senakaku, Genakaku, had the same light frame, large bust, and light skin. They bowed as they made a report.
"No problems or issues at present. We're sending regular sorties up."
"Good to hear."
"Hey, Wales."
Tyler had reached out to his battleship unit.
"Go ahead."
"Is it me, or does this seem to be going a little TOO well?"
His question made everyone's blood run cold. Then a panting Mina replied.
"Okay, then it's NOT my imagination. The witches need to land and rearm."
"Soooo THATS their play? Tch, idiots. Hornet, what’s your status?"
There was a panicked whisper from Vestal.
"We've been boarded and we're locked in her room! Help!"
"On it toots! Ladies, if you will excuse me for a bit!"
Tyler flapped a thunderclap to surge to the crippled carrier. Enterprise right beside him.
"Lets go save your sister and my friend!"
She nodded.

"It's okay, Tyler and enterprise are coming."
Vestal, Akashi, and the still wounded Hornet were hiding inside the wounded Texan's room as the sounds of heavy booted footsteps were heard echoing throughout the ship. The soldiers were mercs from various worlds, and were now seeking to gain control of the ship before sinking it. The ladies were now just praying reinforcements would reach them before the enemy did. There was the sounds of doors being thrown open and searched. They were clearly looking for them, and Hornet was frustrated by her weakness. The voices were now rising volume as they grew ever closer. Vestal took Hornets hat down and placed it on her head as the door to their room was thrown open and the helpless ladies looked down several dozen machine gun barrels. The ever rowdy, brave Texan smiled arrogantly.
"Is that any way to enter a ladies bedroom?"
"Like you could be considered ladies."
A tall lady in a kimono with bright blue clogs stepped into the room.
"Dear sister, I found them."
"Ahhh, such a good sister Kaga, I'll be right there."
Kaga the first carrier of the glorious Sakura empire was a beautiful lady, with short, pure white hair, white Kimono, large rack, and a pair of blue eyes. She had a pair of white fox ears on her head, while a set of nine fox tails were on her rear.
"Ahh, here you all are."
In stepped the other first carrier in the division. She was identical to Kaga, except her her was long and dark maroon, along with her ears and tail. She was also bustier, but only slightly so.
"Dear sister Akagi."
She smiled as she came up behind her and slid a probing hand into her sister's robe to fondle her breast. Kaga sighed under her touch.
"Sister, please, we have work to do."
"Ever the serious type, Kaga, I love you for it. But, you need to learn how to have FUN every once in a while."
"I gotta agree with ya there! weird incestuous freaks you are, but ya got a point!"
Tyler was leaning against Hornet's bunk frame, her hat on his head. He flipped the brim up to wink at the ladies.
"Howdy there, ladies. Here, Hornet, I've had my fun!"
she was just laughing at the ludicrousness of him in a cowgirl hat.
"You HAVE GOT to show that one to Melody!"
He was right there with her, laughing as well. Vestal, and Akashi were right behind him, relieved expressions on their pretty faces. Tyler then gave the two intruding ladies an insolent head to toe look over.
"Eh, Enterprise is better. In all departments. Close last place contenders though."
Kaga was incensed at his blatant disrespect to her beloved sister.
"How dare you-"
"Sister."
"Akagi."
She looked at her,
"we can't fight him. we do we-"
"You can't escape either. Yo tight asses are MINE to fuck wid now!"
He had used a combination of Lucy's vector hands, Gajeel's shadows, and Wendy’s skydragon slayer magic to chain them to the metal hull around them. Then Tyler moved like lightning, shoving his hands in their mouths, and pulled out a pair of capsules.
"Didn't know poison caps worked on ships. Neat trick."
They were disgusted, but worse was to come.
"Now, about those powers. This will seal em off till I say otherwise."
He cut his finger, and his blood was seen. Again he forced it down their throats. Now they were just mere girls, VERY DELICATE girls without their ship power to support them. Tyler then spun them around to face their troops standing there looking terrified.
"Enterprise, mind keeping an eye on them? I wanna make a MESS."
"Oi! You better CLEAN that mess!"
"Yes Ma'am! Now, then gentlemen, lets step outside. The ladies need their rest!"
Akaga and Kaga watched as Tyler stepped over the raised door, turned around the closed the door with an evil glint in his eyes. The door had an ominous screech as it shut, he looked the ladies in the eyes before shutting and locking it.
"I'll be back to....PLAY with your bodies later."
He lewdly winked and then the door locked.
That’s when the screaming began. Screams of agony, of begging for mercy, for someone, anyone to save them from the Demon's decent. All the while, everyone on the comms could hear his out-loud thoughts as he worked.
"oooh, he SPLATTERED! Gonna need a pressure washer for that one!.......Hey, I wonder what Iron dragon fist plus flames plus wind gets? Nassssty! they turned into a damned Slushie! Now I want a damned slushie. Not red though. Hey, Lightning plus Lucy vector, plus.....hmm?
"Holy dragonslayer?"
"Love you Melody! Ohhhh, good call! They just POPPED like a balloon! Ha! Hey, you, c'mere, I wanna drown you in a toilet! A 1 a 2 and a 1 2 3, there ya go, death by toilet water! OOOoooohh, I got a good one! Iron sword plus lightning plus Sky, plus.....fuck what was it? Ahh screw it, shadow again. Yeesh, yeah he ain't coming off that wall. Ohh, hey, buddy, I got sumthin for ya. I ALWAYS wanted to do this to someone. Rectifier launch in 3..2...1...DAMN! That’s just plain nasty! Ouch! Hey, that friggin hurt you asshole! C'mere! Yeah, that’s right, I just tore yer heart out through yer asshole. Yeah fall over...Ohhh, I got a gooood one! Flaming heart grenade anyone? Hey, here got a pumper for yah! HA! Been awhile since I got to play create-an-attack."
The sheer fun he seemed to be having, coupled with the imagery his descriptions provided, mixed with the screams were horrifying the raid force. Then they stopped.
"What? That’s all? Ahhhh I was having FUN!"
Enterprise, Hornet, two shaken repair ships, and a now visually terrified Akaga and Kaga watched as the door creaked back open.
"Hey, thanks for the ginniepigs. I got a few new tricks I can use now! Weeeeeee'rrreeee not gonna be able to use this ship for a while though, I kinda made a mess."
Tyler was dripping in blood, and covered in the insides of men. And the hall that they could see as he closed the door, had gone from a steal grey to blood red. There was a highly disturbing slurping sound as the blood flowed around like water in the sea-drifting vessel. He then turned to close the door, and they could see a few faces and arms sticking up.
The expression of anguished horror on those few faces they saw would haunt all who saw them for the rest of their days.
Then the door was shut and locked. Tyler was smiling like he was having a grand old time as he then went to stand before the still bound Akagi and Kaga. He smiled, and there were pieces of flesh in his now razor sharp teeth.
"Now, what do to you? Oh! I know!"
He then moved the ladies apart and set them to looking at each other.
"Okay. Sightline is...clean. Coolio. Now them, ladies. That power holding you in place is connected to my soul. You ain't going anywhere till I say so. I'm gonna go have some more fun. when I get back....well.."
He smiled as he tore their clothes off. Leaving them naked.
"I'm SUUUUURE I can think of a FEW games we can play together."
he then encased the other ladies, except for Enterprise in a hybrid of Terra's and Lucy's powers. He looked at the Grey Ghost.
"If yer curious how I earned my name, like truly earned it, take a peek out that door. Now, Ladies and Hornet, I'll transport you to wales' ship."
He then exited the ship the same way he entered, by diving into the shadow, and moving outside the ship. Enterprise did indeed look outside the door, only to slam it shut and throw up out a port window.
"Enterprise. How bad is it?"
"The floor is two feet thick with bodies, wales. They're all mush and slush. It wasn't war. It was a slaughter."
"Damn it Tyler! AGAIN?"
"Indeed love, this is the second time you made a mess of a place we liked!"
"Hey! I'm sorry, okay? I was having fun! Least this time I'll help clean up the mess!"
"What’s your current count love?"
"Hmmm, three hundred and ninety.....5? Yeah, 395 confirmed kills.'
"You including nonhumans love?"
"Nah. It takes a lot of manpower to search a carrier of Hornet's size."
"They safe?"
"Yup. Just in shock at their first Demon rampage."
"I heard you say ouch, love."
"Asshat grazed me! Best part was he shot his buddy in the eye behind me! Nice shot idiot! Amiright?"
"That’s hilarious love. So, just to be clear?"
"I'll take a diving the ocean after I deliver the ladies."
"Thanks love."
"It's like I know you or something."
"Or we've done this before."
"Yo, death machine. Which you prefer?"
"What yo mean Ryuko?"
"Air slaughter or ground rampage?"
"Ground for the win. The results are more fun and you can get a little creative with the splatter. Plus you can drown people in toilets."
"That’s a shitty way to go."
"What a pisspoor pun. down the tubes goes the mood!"
"Pfffa! I'm out of toilet puns!"
"They were a mere 1ply thin level."
"Where do you come up with this shit?"
"Well, I fish em out my bowl of a head. Then they spew out my mouth to taint the tank of the world."
The sheer cringe was FELT like a universal
"ugh."
"Okay, love. that one hurt a little."
"I'm out anyway. Toilet humor is more my speed anyway Okay. I'm done,"
He had tears falling out of his eyes as he set the three ladies on wales deck. He sighed as he saw the horrified looks on their faces.
"I know, I know. I'll clean up."
He then flipped wing to splash into the ocean, and he turned a savage spinning corkscrew as he blew out the other side.
"I feel refreshed! Now, back to my rampage!"
"Wales."
"Yes enterprise?"
"No one is allowed to board Hornet's ship. Not until cleanup is complete."
"How bad is it? Truly?"
"You have to see it for yourself. Words have failed me."
She shuddered as she hopped overboard. she had to see just what the demon was capable of when he unleashes the darkness in his soul.
Tyler was whistling as he returned to the fight.
"Sir, are we cleared to land?"
"Just don't go below decks, Mina. I made a mess."
The witches all began their decent. when a retching wales came over.
"The flight deck is clear. Just, Mina? If you truly care for those under your command, do not, repeat DO NOT LET THEM LEAVE THAT DECK."
She shuddered.
"Is it that bad?"
"If you want to test the steel of your soul, then look."
"Yeesh. I said I'll clean it up."
Tyler was tearing through a wall of Neroui as a now very weak Mina came back on.
"You will stay away from Yoshkia and Sonya."
"Or what, Mina? remember who you're speaking to."
His voice had lost all it's cheeriness, now all it contained was coldness.
"Now you understand just how far I will go to protect the ones I love. Hell itself is my tool. If you have a problem with the way I do things, then just. get. the fuck. OUT."
"You’re a monster"
"I've been TELLING you this Mina. I TOLD you I'm a DEMON. Got a problem? Leave. I'll fight alone if I have to. But, if you decide to leave, ask yourself this."
"What?"
"Isn't it safer to be at the Devils side, then in his path?"
"If you decide to leave, I'm staying."
"So am I."
Yoshkia and Sonya made a stand.
"Show em."
Tyler sighed as Wales gave the order. Tyler was roasting a set of Neroui when Yoshkia and Sonya came back on.
"You did that?"
"Yup."
"You did that, to people?"
"Not people. They stopped being people to me as soon as they pointed a gun at Hornet, Vestal, and Akashi. Then they became threats. I removed those threats."
"Okay. I trust you enough that I know you'd never do that to us unless we gave you a reason."
"Same here, Yoshkia. He has done nothing but stand between us and the enemy. He has demonstrated just how far he will go, just what he is PREPARED to do to protect us. I stand...with the Demon."
"I too stand with the demon."
"Yoshkia, Sonya. I love you two. Welcome to the family! Looks like we got two more true friends Melody! Ryuko!"
"It is always nice to see those who understand our truth."
"Hell yeah. Hey, Melody, let’s get a look at our boys handiwork!"
"Right behind you!"
"Hey, I wanna see!"
"I am curious as well!"
"You ladies take a breather. I'mma pick a fight with Nidhogg!"
Tyler flew to where the serpent dragon king was battling Fenrir.
Melody, and Ryuko laned on the deck as the rest of the strike witches were now pale faced at the scene below decks. Melody and Ryuko were chatting as they walked to the stairs with a curious Rias and Akeno behind them.
"The walls were steel grey right?"
"I wonder if he used that trick where he dragged the head against a set of rivets like a cheese grater until he died?"
"Probably. If I recall, that’s a favorite trick of his."
"He did say rectifier, right? What’s that?"
"A weapon from a video game. Shove a rocket up someone's ass and pull the trigger. Ohhh, woooooow. Love, most impressive this time."
"Yeesh! That dude there looks like hamburger meat!"
"Ha! Look there, he ripped his anus out of his mouth."
"I've seen THAT in a cartoon or two. Wait, look there, he didn't?"
"Love, did you seriously shove a mans head up another mands ass?"
"And rip that head out his mouth Hancock style? Yup!"
"He had a friggin field day with these super-powered kills."
"Look, he split that one on a pipe."
"Wasn't that in saw?"
"Probably. He tore that one's ribcage off. That’s a definitely saw rip-off."
"I heard that!"
They all laughed at the carnage around them. Rias and Akeno were horrified.
"You find this......FUNNY?"
"This is a truly depraved world we have come to."
Melody stopped admiring a rather interesting kill. The man had been scissor into another and then pulled apart.
"We do find this funny, Rias. It's funny that they thought they could harm the Demons' friends and live to tell the tale. This is what he is prepared to do to protect us. It's an example of just what we mean to him. That he is ready, willing, and just would not hesitate to unleash the horrors of hell itself to protect us from true evil."
"What could be worse then this?"
"Those that do these things just because they can."

Tyler was slugging Nidhogg in the teeth at that Moment.
"Hey, Melody! Get a picture, and show Kiria. Tell her Scary big brother's been busy!"
"Aww, of course love!"
He smiled fondly as Fenrir grabbed the Serpent king in her fangs, so Tyler could sever it's head.
"One snake king, severed up hot!"
"I cannot believe you had her send that to the girl you call your little sister!"
"Pff, she know just what I'd do to those that harm my friends. She was there at the last rampage."
Mina just sat in a chair, as the sheer horror of a person they served under was finally laid bare for her.
"we need to leave. It's not safe here with him."
"Mina."
This time, Sakamoto spoke up.
"It's the safest place to be. Didn't you feel safe and protected in his presence? I know I did."
"Look, lets win this battle, get back to base, and we can argue this further, okay?"
Mina sighed.
"Agreed. I want a video recording of everything he did so we can show the army and Otagowa."
"Sure. He was there too for my other rampage, so he knows."
"He DOES?"
"Yup. I have NEVER hidden who I was or what I am, Mina. You just thought I was tooting my own horn. I was, but everything I have told you is the truth. You just didn't have proof. Now you do, and realize I've told you the truth, and you want to hold it against me? Lady, I STRIAGHT UP TOLD YOU What I was. I'mma make a play for the Neroui hive's core now."
"I'll go with you."
"Happy!"
"AYYYYYAEEEEEEE SAAAAAAHHH!"
"Lets kick in the front door. Fairytail's come calling!"
Tyler, Erza, and Natsu then dove into the neroui hive, searching for it's core. Wales and Mina watched as the snow-flake like fragments of destroyed neroui fell to the waters in a dazzling shower of white glitter. Melody came to stand beside the two ladies.
"How can you love someone like that?"
She looked at Mina, a smile of understanding on her face.
"Because I trust him. I love him because he came to me, and helped me. He will NEVER betray a friend. NEVER lie to you, NEVER let you down, NEVER let you be hurt. Not if he can take the shot himself. If he can't he'll make sure the other guy will NEVER be a threat to you again. He loves me so ferociously, and I him do deeply. Mina, if you just try to TRUST him, you will feel it."
"Feel what?"
"Not so alone anymore, and more importantly. SAFE. Try it."

Inside the hive Tyler, Natsu and Erza were laying waste as they fought their way inside to the core.
"Hey, what are looking for?"
"The same kind of core we've been smashing, just a lot bigger"
They were making solid progress when a green beam shot passed Erza, as the two Sirens drifted down.
"Erza, wanna play?"
The strongest female wizard in fairytale smiled, she had sensed the two's powers and they were not even as strong as Minerva.
"I got them."
"Natsu, lets roll!"
Tyler left the Sirens to their slice and dice fest with Erza, who requiped into her purgatory armour.
"Oh! Just a sec!"
Tyler drifted down to wipe a line of blade on her sword and her armour. They pulsed with newly gained power.
"Better?"
The beautiful read head smiled.
"The sword feels more lethal, while my armour."
she hugged her armour, as if it was hugging her.
"It feels like a hug from you. I like it."
"Glad I could make my favorite Fairytail badass happy. fuck em up toots!"
He flew off as the two tentacled alien beings sighed in curious metallic voices.
"It seems we only get to play with one."
"Least she's a female. We can sate our lust on her."
"Indeed we can, dear sister."
Erza smirked.
"Take me if you can!"
The Sirens opened fire with their shoulder mounted cannons, but Erza was Erza. She dodged the blasts with ease as she used the newly gained powers of her armour to fly forward to slice a shoulder off the left most siren. The grey skinned ladylike aliens with the yellow eyes screamed in pain as Erza, having learned in her time with the Demon to never halt an attack run, went right for the kill, severing her head. The dead siren just fell to the splash in the ocean. Erza sensed the next attack and jerked to the side as a massive green beam tore through the cloud to be seen by the watching forces.
"That’s a siren Beam!"
"It is indeed!"
"I see a dead tentacled thing falling from the Hive."
"Skin color?"
"Grey!"
"That’s a siren!"

Erza had severed another arm and was following up with another sword stroke. The blade connected and the dead alien fell to the ocean beside it's sister. Erza was smiling as a blast of bullets smashed into her back plate. Thankfully, her armour was bullet proof. It still hurt a lot though. She turned to see a wall or Neroui with a black robot looking thing. She still had plenty of magic left to fight. So she charged forward to meet this new threat. The Neroui all surged en mass, blasting as her with beams. She cut through eight Neroui cores, and found the robot had vanished. Then she had to leap to the side to dodge a massive beam as it passed on it's way out of the funnel.
"That’s the Warlock!"

Erza was struggling, for this cowardly thing just kept hiding behind Neroui.
"Hey, we got any extra wings near the underside of the Hive?"
"Accelerator here. What do you need?"
"I'm gonna need to be caught."
The pale boy was floating under the hive, redirecting beams, bullets and other attacks into others on their side. He'd been to the carnage, and had a better understanding of the Demon he worked for. He had found a new respect for the Demon after seeing his handiwork first hand. Erza then requiped into her Giant's armour. and drawn her ogre spear. She then began to fall as the Warlock settled on a spot directly across form her as she fell. The robot was hiding behind it's Neroui wall. But as Erza fell, the thing hovered overhead as it charged a beam. Like she had wanted.
"ORGE SHOOOTTTT!"
The giant's armor drove her physical strength to it's extreme peak. The Ogre spear could fly as fast as a lightning bolt when thrown from the mailed fist of Erza. She threw the spear with everything she had, and it pierced the Neroui, and split the Warlock clean in half before it detonated.
"Kay. Need a catch here."
"Yeah, yeah."
Accelerator sighed as he caught the falling Erza.
"Thank you."
"Whatever."

Natsu and Tyler flew deeper in to the Neruoi Hive, still searching for the core. They came into a large chamber, and they were confronted by a large Snarling dragon and a demonififed Jirgon.
"Hey, Natsu. I'll roast the lizard if you barbecue that guy."
"Deal."
Tyler smiled as he summoned his Scythe.
"Hheeeeeerrrrreeeee Massssster! You want to play with me?"
He loved his new lewd friend.
"I'mma get you WET Gleipnir!"
"Ooooohhh, you're sooooo goooood to me!"
He smiled as he then resonated his soul with hers.
"SOUL RESONACE: DEMON'S REAPING!"
He then surged forward as the blade of the scythe was a roiling, seeping, rusting black. The dragon merely raised a hand to block, only for the blade to sever that hand and send a seeping, evil poison into the wound. The dragon started to tear at it's own body as the vile soul of the Demon ate it alive from the inside out. Screaming and roaring agony until finally it's eyes were eaten and the dragon just burst from the sheer evil of the Demon's Soul. Natsu was just finishing up roasting Jirgon as the dragon fell, the look of agony frozen forever on it's face. Tyler had his dripping scythe on his shoulder.
"It can't be too far. Come on."
Natsu just sighed as they kept looking. It didn't take much longer. They found the core in a massive chamber, surrounded by a wall of Neroui. Tyler nudged Natsu.
"Hey. I got an idea. Use your fire dragon king roar with my demon dragon king roar. follow?"
"I'm fired up now!"
"DEMON DRAGON KING!!!"
"FIRE DRAGON KING!!"
"ROARRRRRRRRR!"
The combined roars intertwined as they smashed into the Neroui wall. The combined powers tore straight through to impact the massive, two story house sized core. It shattered.
"Ladies and whatever Natsu is. Hive core destruction confirmed. Siren status?"
"All non-operational and sinking."
"Give another once over. Just to be sure."
"Ryuko and Rias conducting once over."
The funnel receded to the sky, and all remaining neroui just shattered.
"Yo, stick a fork in them there done."
"They're all dead."
"Mission success. All units, land, rearm and return to base. All ships, move out."
Tyler got a ragged cheer as the forces saw the battle won. Then Tyler drew in his breath.
"DEMON DRAGON VICTORY ROARRRRRRRRRR!"
The flames could be seen for miles, and the glow even further. After he landed on Unicorn's flight deck. The Light aircraft carrier was to be a floating base until they returned to base. Since Hornet was still too weak for moving. Tyler found Sonya with her powers up and someone on the line as he entered the newly set up command tent.
"Otagowa sir, with all due respect, that boy is a monster! You're seeing what he did!"
"Mina. I TOLD you he was a monster. He probably told you many times too!"
"At least a dozen."
"Hey, son. Status?"
"Mission successful Commander. We're RTB as we speak."
"casualties?"
"Other then Hornet, a few minor injuries. Nothing too severe though."
"Prisoners?"
"Two aircraft carriers. Akagi, and her sister ship, Kaga. They're awaiting Demon interrogation."
"I'll expect an update afterward."
"You will have it. No longer an twenty minutes."
"Good. When can I expect you to be at the base?"
"I am going to make a forced march-sailing? Whatever. We will all be there end of the day today, or by the time the sun rises by tomorrow. Kiria's birthday is day after tomorrow."
"Hug that scamp for me."
"Tightly. I have an update on the enemy commander as well."
"Oro got to you?"
"Then you know what I know."
"This...Marissa. Do you know her?"
"Ex-girlfriend. She came to the town with that school I'm saving. Her and five friends from my old town beat Tatsi with rocks and tried to rape her. She was the only survivor, minus an arm. I stole a kiss to make a point that this is MY world. That’s how she got my gene. I intended her as a message not to fuck with me. Guess she didn't get the hint."
"Ex-girlfriend? Yeesh."
"Got a picture inbound. I think I upgraded."
"I have it now. She's pretty enough, I guess. Melody is just better."
"Damn right. Hey, hold a picture of Asia up next to it."
"Okay. Wow, the resemblance is kinda scary."
"Asia had the better everything though."
"Better across the board. So, commander Mina. You were saying?"
The lady was shuddering as she remembered the carnage below decks.
"Sir. With due respect. I cannot in good conscience serve a monster like this boy. You saw the video."
"That’s fine Mina. You want to bail. I won't stop you or blame you. But you won't be under my protection anymore."
She glared at him.
"I DON'T NEED THE PROTECTION OF A MONSTER!"
"You call me a monster. Yet, I have done nothing but my absolute best to help you. With everything you or your witches needed. I put my life on the line to defend you without hesitating, again and again. Yeeeeet, when you finally see that hey! I've BEEN TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT ME SINCE WE FIRST MET, THAT NOW SUDDENLY I'M THE BAD GUY? Whatever. We'll get to base and you can go where ever the fuck you want Mina."
"He is the Demon that gives the true Monsters nightmares."
Otagowa was heard sighing. Mina was now scared.
"True monsters?"
"Mina, this world you have come to is far darker then the one you left. That video you sent of his rampage? I once helped with a black ops mission to dismantle a underground criminal torture ring. The victims were all children your age and younger Mina. They would be kidnapped from their beds and tortured for the amusement for the highest bidder. My son dismantled a child porn ring the first week in his new school. The entire town was bugged with mics and cameras. They found them everywhere from bathrooms, bedrooms, to changing stalls and even a few hospital wards."
"I had to teach them how to do the damn job RIGHT, but least they learned."
"We learned a lot from that. Mina, Tyler's the type of person to see how dark and depraved the world is, look at the lighter, happier side, and draw a line in the sand between the two. He uses the evil in his soul to give those that would inflict even worse horrors on the ones he cares about. His role before this war, in his words, was to be that which makes the true boogey men look under their beds in fear. For if they're SCARED-"
"They'll be FAR less likely to try to harm my friends. I was raised in hell, Mina. To prevent that hell from ever touching you, I WILL HAPPILY DIVE RIGHT BACK INTO IT'S VERY BOWELS. I WILL STAND AS THE WALL BETWEEN YOU AND THE TRUE EVIL. I WILL USE THE VERY INSTRUMENTS OF HELL AND EVIL TO FIGHT THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD. IF I HAVE TO REDUCE A CITY TO ASH, SLAUGHTER EVERY LIVING PERSON, IF I HAVE TO, I WILL. TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SUFFER LIKE I DID!"
He was yelling now, as the true reason for the strength of his soul was bared. He sat back down in the chair with a dull thud, rubbing his now teary eyes from the force of his conviction. Melody came and placed a hand on her worked up lover's shoulder. He looked at her and took her steading hand i his own. Melody then looked at a shaken Mina.
"This is how I can love a person like him. He is willing to sacrifice himself, mind body and soul to protect us from the things that prowl the darkness. If evil is to be used, he will shoulder the burden of unleashing the horrors. ALONE."
Mina was now shaking at the force of their words. Wales then stepped forward and laid her Rapier on the deck before them.
"If that is truly why you do the things the way you do, then you are far stronger then anyone I have ever met. I deeply apologize."
"Thanks Wales. But that Rapier is better in your hands. Just glad you're a friend."
She smiled as Mina came forward.
"Just a question. How old are you?"
"Fourteen. I thought I told you?"
Her eyes just broke as she looked at him.
"You're younger then even Myafuji, yet you lead us to war, you are covered in more scar lines then a patchwork quilt, you have nearly died for us twice, you slaughter hundreds, and you do it all smiling. Just to protect your friends. At Fourteen. You should be more worried about a school test, not shouldering the burdens of command in a war for our very lives. Yet I have never ONCE heard you complain about the weight. I have let my feelings cloud my eyes yet again. I am deeply sorry sir."
"You letting your feelings cloud that judgement shows you're still human. That’s nothing but a good thing. I'll sleep like a rock tonight, even AFTER making that mess."
HE was smiling again, like her doubts were expected. She sighed, just feeling immense pity for their commander.
"Okay. I think I can accept this side of you. As long as we're friends, we have nothing to fear from you. Right?"
"Just my shitty jokes and even worse puns."
"That tank one hurt my soul, love."
"Indeed. I shuddered."
"yyeeaah that one was really bad. I'm sorry. Hey, i got one!"
"No!"
"Yeesh, I guess no matter how I push the envelope here, it'll still be stationary, right?"
That made a few people snort. Mina included.
"Okay. That was good."
"Wanna hear bout the addiction I beat?"
She was now concerned.
"What got YOU addicted?"
"Soap. It was REALLLYY bad. But not to Worry! I'm clean now!"
More snorts and a few laughs. Mina as now smiling as she shook her head.
"Okay. I've never heard that one."
There was a yell there.
"Hey! Clean that mess you made of my ship! Selfish asshole!"
"On it Hornet! I got a have a word with Akagi and Kaga anyway."
Here, Ayanami was concerned.
"What are you going to do to them?"
"Open their heads and spit in them. Shouldn't take more an ten minutes to break em. Wanna watch?"
She shuddered,
"No thank you, I'm good."
"Sure. Well, I'll get to it."
He melted into the shadows and was gone. Melody shook her head.
"He'll be back in five minutes."
Akagi and Kaga were still hanging in the shadow chains, staring at each other's naked bodies. They had not said a word, just listened to the sound of the blood dripping beyond the walls.
"All right ladies. Lets have a little...fun."
Tyler then peeled off the wall to stand happily whistling as he spoke his thoughts aloud.
"Very pretty fox fur here, Kaga. Hmm, their women, so more fun to be had, hey, Akagi, nice to see you shave that slit o yours, rugburn sucks. Kaga, hmm carpet matches the drapes? Nice."
He walked behind Akagi and stroked her fox tails, eliciting a heavy moan from the foxlady carrier. Kaga couldn't stay silent any longer.
"Leave her body alone!"
Tyler smiled secretly, knowing his plans were working nicely. He then lifted Akagi's tails, exposing her firm ass, and getting another hard, aroused moan.
"I think I'll give this ass a nice test drive."
"Love."
Melody had stepped out of a shadow as well to come join her lover.
"you got shadow too? Coolio. Hey check out the ass on this one!"
Akagi was fuming as the blue eye beauty gave her firm rear an appraising caress.
"It's nice. But, I was curious,"
"Oh?"
"What were you going to shove up her ass?"
"I was thinking these."
He had tentacles of iron and shadow how wafting around Akagi.
"They're an idea I had. Touch one love."
Melody did, and was amazed by the texture.
"They're slimy."
"With shadow lube. Once inside, it'll have a similar affect as me blood. Only, well, ahh, fuck it. Let me show you."
Akagi was the turned around and bent over so her ass was visible to Kaga. Her legs were spread, along with her cheeks. Then the iron tendrils and started caressing her asshole and her exposed slit.
"Oh, and fun fact. I can feel everything through them, sooo this's gonna be FUN! For me that is."
He positioned a tendril and pushed it against Akagi's rear.
"Stop! I'll tell you everything!"
"Kaga! Shut up! I can take it!"
"Hmmm, the slim lube was a bit kind. Sandpaper it is!"
That got a small whimper from Akagi as she felt the texture shift from a slimy pole to a sandpaper rod. Tyler was smiling.
"It's gonna hurt for you, but feel great for me!"
He pressed the tendril against her asshole a little harder, and it started to part around it, getting a moan of agony as her body pressed and rubbed against the rough texture.
"Please, stop! I'll talk! Just don't hurt my dear sister. Please."
Kaga was now crying large tears as she could no longer take the sight of Akagi's torment. Tyler left the tendril were it was, and walked to look Kaga in the eyes.
"Okay. Lie to me, and I'll know by the way, and she'll be fucked by the tendril till her ass bleeds. Who's the leader of your army?"
"A lady named Marissa. She's from your hometown, and if I remember her rants accurately, she's your ex-girlfriend."
"Okay. What is her current mental state?"
Kaga hung her head as she answered.
"She's beyond reason. She's tortured those under her command for amusement. She's particularly fond of dragging a random girl to a bedchamber, while the rest of us hear her scream in agony. Then she comes out, with that poor girl laying in a puddle of various bodily fluids."
"Why'd you join her?"
"She promised to revive Amagi. Akagi's sister."
"She lied. Reviving the dead is not possible. In this world or any other."
Kaga looked at him.
"That black Wizard, Zeref, works for her. He says it's possible."
"Zeref? Hmm, okay, with his skills, and his knowledge. Okay, I'll concede that one. He can make it happen if anyone could. Only question left is the mental state of the revived. Where’s her HQ?"
"I don't know."
Tyler growled, and the tendril moved another inch. Akagi moaned in pain.
"I don't! Please, we get our orders by telecoms."
"yeeet, you just talked about her dragging random girls to a bedchamber and listening to the screams?"
Kaga hung her head even further.
"There's a live feed permanently set up viewing her bedchamber door. We all have bases scattered everywhere. I have never met her in person."
"Still a coward I see. Her powers?"
"Less then half your current strength."
"Her biggest gun?"
"She has a few. There's Aizen, Zeref, Big red, A few gods. The Quincy king."
"The Quincy KING?"
"Yes."
"Ooookaaay. That’s not even a little fair. But, her forces?"
"Titans, Monsters from the dungeons, Angels, Devils, Fallen Angels, Those blue creatures...Klaxisaurs? Covers, hired soldiers, dragons, and that covers it."
"Covers?"
"Ragyo has the power to control the Primordial lifefiber from her world. It's just not as powerful here. This world's primordial lifefiber's mere presence is more than enough to keep it from blanketing the world."
"I owe Satuski and Ryuko an apology. where's Ragyo?"
"Still in America. She's been ordered to come here once her cover army is ready."
"Yeaaaahhh, I owe them an apology. Okay. What were your orders here?"
"To bleed you dry with our attacks. We never expected to lose Acnologia like that. He was our strongest asset in this region."
"Okay. Those tactics, who's doing the thinking?"
"We have Precht, Zeref, Fiona, and Freya as our 'thinkers' as you put it."
"Okay. hmmm, what’s your groups endgame?"
"We want to rule the worlds. To use them as we see fit."
"While we just want to live. Okay. I think that covers everything I needed for now."
Kaga looked at him.
"Please, don't hurt my sister! I beg you! I'll do anything!"
Tyler looked confused,
"I haven't touched her. Look."
He stepped aside and Akagi was still facing her, still dressed, and unharmed. The maroon haired girl was glaring daggers at Kaga, who then, and only then, felt her own clothing still on her frame. She looked at Tyler in confusion.
"Told you."
Melody wasn't to be seen either. Kaga was now left doubting her own sanity as Tyler left. Akagi looked at her.
"I hate you Kaga. You betrayed the cause. You betrayed your sister."
"I am sorry, dear-"
"I am no longer your sister. You died when you spoke of the Demoness's plans. And you spoke of my wish."
"Demoness? That arrogant bitch."
Tyler was sighing as he made his report. Mina and Wales were waiting with Otagowa patched in through Sonya, who smiled as he sat down in a chair.
"I take it you broke them?"
"Easily. Kaga was easy. She's got an unhealthy attachment to Akagi. So, just show her sister bout to get anally probed by a sandpaper shlong, and bang! she broke like glass."
Wales just sighed.
"Did you really?"
"Nope. I used the blood I gave them to suppress their powers to create a five sense illusion. They've been sitting in the illusion where I stripped them naked till just now. They couldn't tell the difference between reality and nonreality. So, Kaga gave me everything. And from Akagi's prospective, her sister just gave up her secrets WILLINGLY. So, yeah, they'll be at odds now. Here's the run down......"

"And that’s the size of it. I owe Satuski and Ryuko an apology. So, Wales, put the fleets gas pedal to the floor and leave it there."
"Sir."
Otagowa was chuckling.
"Remember my comment on an angry woman?"
"You said crying. But same difference. From what Kaga said, her current power is less then half of mine. Which means she's at my level."
Wales was confused,
"But that contradicts her?"
"It's an old trick. I have never hidden my strength, so it's pretty well known. Now, if you wanted to BAIT an attack, have the leader feign weakness. Follow?"
Otagowa just sighed, while Mina and Wales just shook their heads.
"That Demon mind is still razor sharp."
"I often wonder just why are we here?"
"I think he just wants to show off to someone."
Tyler smiled.
"wales, when will the fleet reach the base?"
She thought for a moment.
"If we floor it, we'll be there by tomorrow morning."
"Good. Now, just onnnnne question left."
Three voices spoke up.
"What’s that?"
"Well, two actually. Do we tell them I'm going back or just show up? second? What are you gonna do for Kiria's birthday?"
They just laughed. The Mina became thoughtful.
"What are YOU going to do for her?"
He smiled hard.
"Well, I'll be flying out after I clean the mess. I remember I saw a city near the base. I'm sure I can find something there to blow her mind."
"You're not gonna wait for us?"
"I miss them."
That was all he had to say. There was silence, then he sighed.
"I'll go clean up the mess. Shouldn't take long."
Here Mina was a little disbelieving.
"How?"
"I control shadows now. Just drop the bodies overboard, the blood too. Since I can tell what's getting tossed, they have anything they shouldn't it'll be cleaned and saved."
She sighed.
"Alright. I'm just gonna got with it."
Tyler smiled as he placed a hand on the deck of te ship.
"Alright. I'll save their guns and gear. rest into the sea!"
There was a large black mass that spread from his hand. It spread to the entire profile of the ship, and once engulfed, it moved downward. The bodies and blood being removed from the floors and walls as it passed. Once the layer of black passed, the red walls were sparkling clean. After it reached the underside of the ship, there was a red cloud spreading out from the stern of the ship. Tyler smiled as he stood back up.
"Well"
"No period jokes."
"I was GOING to say the ships clean! The hell you take me for?"
"We just know you."
"Yeesh. I save those kinda cracks for a special time of the month. your good for now."
He got wacked, HARD, by every lady present. He and they were smiling again.
"Okay. I'm gonna take off. Hey! Rias!"
The Busty devilgirl came over at his call.
"What’s up?"
"I owe you a fly date. I'm flying back to base. Wanna join me?"
Her eyes lit up. Then Oroborous, the infinity dragon placed a hand on his shoulder.
"I'll watch over the fleet while you go. I have to say, Tyler. You impressed me with just now NATURAL, the powers seem to be for you when you wield them."
"Glad I made the infinity dragon happy. So, Rias, ready to fly?"
She hugged him, as Melody came over.
"I'd like to go with you. But I'll leave him to you Rias. If I can borrow Akeno."
The S&M enthusiast smiled,
"Oh my, now I'm worried!"
Rias gave her permission as Tyler was stretching his wings,
"Hey, hero, think fast!"
A large energy drink came flying toward him. He got it without looking.
"I love you Yoshkia! Akeno, we'll hit that city when we get back. And Sonya? I'll get a room with a TV, some Beanbags, and some pizza. Sound good?"
"I'll look forward to it."
"Now I can't wait!"
"Rias. Let's wing it!"
She smiled as he chugged the drink and incinerated it. Then they were off. The trip for them would maybe take three hours. So, they hurried off. Rias was smiling.
"Is there someone in particular you want to see?"
"I wanna give Kiria a hug."


"Eeeeeee! Scary big brother's coming!"
At that moment, Kiria was looking at the sky as she did for a few hours each day ever since she'd lost sight of her hero in the sky. Aki, the pretty kendo captain looked at the lovely twin tailed sprite curiously.
"How can you tell?"
Kiria's blue eyes were sparkling.
"I can feel it!"
Aki was smiling as a large shadow passed overhead. She looked up to see a large, blue faced creature looking at them. Raid sirens began blaring as the giant Klaxisaur roared. Aki grabbed Kiria and ran as Zerotwo's franxx smashed into the beast.
"STATIONS! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! GET THE NONCOMS TO THE BUNKER!"
The once peaceful sky was now full of winged shapes, and the ground shook as large foot steps set it to rumbling. The girls were guided to a large bunker that had been dug to keep the powerless safe. Aki looked over to see a large number of giant Titans from Aot approaching. In the lead was one that was wearing a suit of armour. The base was going crazy, as in the sky Igneel was battling four dragons alone, while Tawny had his claws full with a lesser god know as Monkay, the god of monkeys. Hermes was also active as a more powerful goddess had appeared. The goddess of fire, Prima had appeared. Yusuke, Kawabara, Kurama and Hiei were tearing through Fallen angels while Azeazal battle Leviathan. The Fairytailers under Mavis and Makorov were unleashing hell upon paratrooper soldiers being dropped from planes overhead. Satuski was battling a swarm of hostile covers with her elite four, and laying waste.
"That idiot owes ma an apology! And a date!"
Kiria was laughing at the scene, so much so that Index, a small, blue haired girl in a white and gold nun habit, looked at her.
"Are you okay?"
"These idiots will burn when scary big brother gets here!"
Index was confused, but she didn't have time for any questions as she was grabbed by a large hand. The cute girl then found herself looking into the eyes of a hungry titan.
"Helppppp meeeee!"
Then a large fist smashed into the titan's face and it let her go. Index was screaming as she was caught by a girl in a set of grappling hook based gear.
"You okay, Index?"
"Mikasa!"
The badest chick in the scouts swung her down to the ground, as Eren's attack titan reduced the enemy Titan to steam. Index was a little sore from her Near death, but thanked the muscular girl with the dead eyes and short hair. The titans were wreaking havoc on the human ground forces as machineguns and tanks were useless against them. Mikasa fired a grapple to swing off and slice another titan dead. While on the opposite side, a short man was also carving Titans left and right. Levi, the Aot humanity's strongest soldier was slicing and dicing every Titan dumb enough to cross his path. Kiria was then brought into the bunker, along wit Aki, as Riuko soared passed on with her Kamui slicing apart Covers and devils with ease. The Misaka network clones were holding their own against the enemy troops, as their teamwork was flawless. While Mikoto Misaka, the original, was electrocuting anything that got too close.
"This sucks. I was just getting cozy!"
A spiky haired guy in a white shirt came by and slugged a soldier that had snuck up on the railgun.
"Careful bug zapper!"
"Shut it Toma!"
Zecks and Michael were back to back as they were surrounded in the sky by fallen angels and devils.
"Brings back memories, don't it?"
"Just wish they were not these kinds of memories."
"DRAGON SHOT!"
Issei was in his balancebreaker and unleashing the pain he felt at his failure on any enemy that drew his gaze.
"His power has certainly increased."
"He's a broken man. He lost something precious to him, because of himself."

Zecks still felt scorn for the boy that had broken his dear sister's heart. He sighed as a line of devils dissolved under his powers.
"I am curious to put a face with Rias's new love."
The haloed angel smiled as a girl wit long auburn twin tails with a halo herself was laying waste to a set of ground troops with a razor-sharp whip.
"I too admit to curiosity of just what he looks like."
In yet another part of the field, Bell Cranel, Ais Wallenstein, Welf Crozo, Lily Rucarde, and Ryu were slicing apart anything that tried them. Bell's speed serving him well as he sliced apart monsters, soldiers, and devils like they stood still. Ais's rapier was also putting in work as she used her exceptional skills to match Bell's speed. Ryu was supporting Welf and Lily as they fought.
"They just keep coming!"
"Just shut and fight!"
"We're outnumbered."

In a large open part of the airstrip, the franxx were battling Klaxisaurs and Titans. Zerotwo with mako were clearly carrying the team. Even Clyophydium was taking part in the battle, piloted by Hiro and Ichigo. Zerotwo and Mako just shook their heads.
"Darling's going to be PISSED when he sees that."
"I know right? I heard he slapped Ichigo twice when they met."
"Darling Bitch slapped the taste outta her mouth!"
"Hey, Zerotwo, miss me?"

There was a massive thunderclap overhead then. The entire battlefield looked up to see a falling dragon, it's head cut clean off, falling to crush a set of enemies surrounding Maka, Soul, Blackstar and Tsubaki. Maka smiled darkly.
"He's here."

In the bunker, Kiria was heard squealing with happiness as the sounds all stopped.
"YYYAAAAAAAAyyyyy! He's here, He's here! SCARY BIG BROTHER'S HERE!"
Igneel was at that moment setting his jaws on his current dragon enemy as the tell-tale thunderclap rang out. The dragon he had by the neck stiffened in terror as Igneel felt the familiar feelings of dread and fear. He twisted and the dragon died.
"That’s a hell of a way to say hi, M'boy."

Riuko was ecstatic was she heard the comforting shock wave. She was floating happily as she looked to the sky, seeking to se her lover hero's decent.
"Where is he-argh!"
She was grabbed by the hand of a titan. She struggled to get lose, but she didn't have the time to escape before the titan went to stuff her in it's mouth. She screamed.
"Wow, I wouldn't do that if I were you."
The Titan's head just came apart as Riuko was how being cradled in Tyler's arms as he calmly flapped his demon wings. He smiled at his favorite punkrock knock off.
"Sorry I'm late toots. Had three dragons to carve up."
Two more dragon corpses came crashing down as he spoke. Riuko was now crying tears of joy as she threw herself into a kiss. He kissed her right back, as they showed the other how much they were missed. He then pulled back,
"we can break a bed later. For now, though, Rias!"
"Lets play!"
The busty devil girl dove to unleash her power upon a series of targets, and Titans, soldiers, and monsters just vanished. Tyler set Riuko to floating,
"I got a party to entertain. See you in a bit! DEMON DRAGON KING ROAAAAAAARRR!"
He unleashed hell itself as the Demon returned home with a blanket of fire that incinerated everything it touched. Zecks was watching the expression of Rias's face as the two reconvened and began twirling around each other as they rained death upon the enemy. He could see her radiant smile as they danced with death.
"I have never seen such a smile on her face. She loves that boy even more then she did Issei. He loves her too, if that skydance is anything to go by."
"Hey, Rias. Watch this. I'mma make a point."
He activated his own boosted gear, and she shook her head.
"That’s just salt in the wound! But I like it!"
"HA!"
He balancebroke, and charged a shot towards a large group of Titans, soldiers, tanks, and other enemies.
"DEMON DRAGON KING SHOT!"
The blast tore out of his fist and left a small canyon in the center of the field. Zecks now was laughing as Azeazal drifted beside him.
"That’s just salt in the wound!"
"I like the way he thinks! Steal his girls, AND show him up with his own power? HA!"
They laughed as they saw Issei staring at both the canyon, and at a blissfully laughing Rias. she then whispered something in his ear. Tyler's eyes lit up, and he bowed as he stepped aside. He then transferred his power to Rias who blushed hard as she fired a beam from her hands that was red and black that decimated the remainder of the enemies left alive from his first shot. Zecks and Azeazal just snorted.
"It would seem Rias picked a few tricks up from him."
"I'm worried he'll be a bad influence on her."
"A bad influence on a devil?"
There were large tears on Issei's face as he saw Rias having more fun with Tyler then she ever seemed to have with him. He then hung his head and returned to his battle, knowing he'd lost the love of his life forever because of his own shortcomings."

Tyler was hugging Rias as they admired their handiwork.
"Darling?"
"Hiya Zerotwo. I missed you."
Her voice was warm and full of love.
"I missed you too. If you'd like, Mako's willing to switch with you."
"Does she have her goku uniform?"
"Yup! It's a three star this time!"
"Now THAT'S a scary thought. Hey, Mako, get the door open, I wanna ride my dinogirl!
"Okay!"
"Go hang wit yo boy, Gomagorie! Last I checked you were into each other!"
"YaaaayyY!"
"I heard that!"
"It is good to hear your voice again, Tyler."
"Satuski. I owe you an apology. I underestimated Ragyo. for ignoring your warnings I am dee-ply sorry. I WILL make it up to you."
He heard her laughing.
"If you'd thought her a true threat at the time, she'd be dead by now. I accept your apology. I'll expect a date though."
"You're booked for after Sonya! Deal?"
"Done! I see you've been busy!"
"Yup. Yoshkia joined. So, I'd like to ask that you all don't touch like her others. she's not into that kinda thing. Sonya too."
"We'll be kind to her."
"I love you all. Rias, you mind if I hang with Zerotwo for a bit?"
"Only if you kiss me goodbye!"
He just flew and liplocked her right there in the sky. She tasted of power, love, and fire. He loved it, and he loved her. He pulled back, and she was glowing.
"Verdict?"
"I want more!"
"Hey, Demon, may I have a chat with my sister?"
"If she agrees Sir Zecks. Nice to hear from ya again."
He chuckled as Satuski was now curious.
"Where's the rest of the force?"
"They'll be here by morning. I wanted to hug Kiria, so I hurried."
"Of course you did."
Rias smiled.
"You go play with the dinosaur. I'd like a word with my brother too."
"Yikes. aight I'mma bounce."
He flapped off as Strelitzia door opened and a small girl in a large jacket with a long stalk of some grass shot out to slug a Titan's head clean off.
"Fight club president Mako Monchoncoke. Nice to meetcha!"
she smiled as she sprinted to where Satuski's group were taking all comers. Tyler tucked his wings and dove into Streilitzia cockpit to kiss Zerotwo as he reached her. As like the last time, her mouth was feral, loving and her soft lips fierce.
"Darling, you came back to me."
"I promised I would. I missed you."
She got a sad look on her face.
"Did you miss me...or my ass?"
"You, ZeroTwo. I missed YOU."
He hugged her, and she hugged him back, feeling her loneliness lift off her red-suited shoulders.
"Darling?"
"Zerotwo?"
"I love you."
"I love you two."
"Nice. Darling?"
"Yes, Zerotwo?"
She sat back, and gave him a look,
"Wanna ride me?"
He smiled as he took his seat behind her.
"Let's ride!"
"Slap it!"
He laughed as he gave the best ass he'd ever seen a firm spank.
"Ohhhh, I missed this!"
He smiled as her handles deployed from her hips disks.
"I missed you."
She smiled as he placed his hands on the handles.
"Come to me, darling!"
"I'm coming Zerotwo!"
The sync meter shot to a hundred again and stayed there as he and Zerotwo merged again. He flet her body as she saw his mind.
"You nearly died twice, Darling."
"I'm here now, Zerotwo."
"I want you to do THAT to me."
He saw an image of him Spearing Melody from behind.
"I'd love to. Now, lets play a while."
He closed his eyes and he was looking in the face of a titan fist. Tyler sidestepped and pulled the fist to flip the armoured titan on his back.
"Reiner I presume? Pff, I can take you bare handed. ZeroTwo, ready?"
She was screaming with the thrill of her Darlings mind.
"My body is yours Darling!"
"My mind is yours!"
The rising Titan was coated in thick plates that rendered the swords of the scouts useless, but in the Demon's world, fighting skill was more important then body armour. Though, Tyler still copied the power as it might be a neat rick down the line. Tyler was still resting in and easy stance as the hulking titan took a stance.
"Bring it you failed excuse of a warrior."
Reiner roared in rage and charged. Tyler smiled as he seemed to drift aside, and Reiner surged passed. Tyler then kicked his leg out and grabbed the large knob of plates on the back of his neck.
"Gotchya bitch!"
He tore it out and the human form of Reiner was visible. Tyler was laughing as he tore him out and held him in a fist.
"You suck."
He crushed the life out of him, and threw the corpse at the titan approaching. This one a beast based form.
"Pfff, greeaaaaat. A monkey."
Then Tyler felt a desire in his mind, and smiled.
"I'll happily share my wings with you."
He then altered Strelitzia form so a pair of wing-like protrusions were seen. They opened and revealed they were indeed wings. Tyler smiled as he flapped them and the Franxx flew off to the sky.
"Darling! This is amazing!"
"We can fly together sometime. Just you in my arms, Zerotwo."
"I'd like that."
"Strelitzia can FLY again?"
"Ummm, why am I hearing that beta back bitch's voice on a franxx comms?"
"don't talk about Hiro like that!"
"Ummm, Zerotwo? Why is that selfish blue haired bitch in a FRANXX?"
she sighed as they tore the beast Titan apart.
"They stole it when the battle broke out. They were planning to defect."
"Ohhhh. That took longer an I expected. Well, I got a surprise for em. They're over there, right?"
There was a large forest which Clyophydium was battling a few Titans. Tyler smiled darkly.
"Hey, Zerotwo. I got some new tricks."
She watched as massive shadow tendrils sliced the Titan's weak points and then enveloped the rogue franxx and immobilized it. Then a set tore open the cockpit to remove Hiro and Ichigo.
"I'll store em in my shadow for now."
They were then swallowed by the shadow. Zerotwo was curious as they tore into a pack of Klaxisaurs.
"Your…shadow?"
"Yup. They're getting their bodies investigated by the shadows right now. They're.....SLIMY."
"Now I want to be INVESTIGATED."
"I knew I loved you for a reason. I can string you up only AFTER I get that cherry. sound fun?"
She had a ferally happy feeling as she saw what he had in mind for her.
"I like the way you think."
"I love the way you feel!"
They were having fun just merged with each other in a way not even sex can copy.


"Zerotwo clicks with him better then anyone else except Melody."
Rias was shaking her head as she watched the Franxx with them inside just destroy everything they touched. Zecks was back to back with her as she said this.
"So, I take it you're NOT the primary?"
"Not this time, brother. But ya know what? I don't mind."
She and he were blasting the dwindling enemy forces as they conversed.
"Really?"
"He doesn't make me doubt my own importance. Watch. Hey, Tyler. do you love me?"
No hesitation.
"I love you fiercely Rias. Never you doubt that. we should fly again, or if you'd like we can commandeer a room, a tv and lock the door for a day."
She was sighing happily as she replied.
"I'd love the second one. Just wanted to hear it again!"
"I love you Rias!"
Zecks was impressed, as he melted a few angels.
"I see he's not shy."
"Not even a little. He's very open about, well, EVERYTHING. It's kinda intense. we've showered together already."
"Not something I needed to know, but glad you're having fun. Was he gentle?"
"Wow, first you go TMI and then you ask for details? Make up your mind!"
"Details then."
"He washed my hair for me and ever massaged my scalp. Just because he could. Then he used that flame of his to dry me off."
"Sounds like he's trying to spoil you."
"His words are he's going to spoil me ROTTEN."
"Is he kind?"
"To a fault. Wanna hear his count?"
"He has a COUNT?"
"For his Harem. Yup."
"Now I'm curious."
"Hey, playboy, the count?"
"Melody, You, Zerotwo, Aki, Akio, Satuski, Riuko, Kairi, Kaguya, Hayasaka, Akeno, Koneko, Yoshkia, Sonya I think, Aoita, Amaki, Asia maybe, and Asika. I think?"
"Asia's in."
"She hasn't said to my face yet, so it's still a maybe. I'll ask her when I see her."
Zecks was shaking his head as Tyler and ZeroTwo inside Strelitzia were doing flipping kicks on Titans and Klaxisaurs.
"That’s an impressive Harem. You're not jealous to not be the favorite anymore?"
She smiled as she lit up a set of soldiers with her power.
"Ohhhh, I'm a favorite alright. We're gonna need to have a chat bout something. Right Tyler?"
"Yeah, I got a question for Issei anyway."
He got a low, dead voiced response.
"What do you want to take from me now?"
"Just curious where you found that game you gave Gasper when you reunited. I have a copy myself, so I know how rare it is. Hey, that Eren Jeager? Nifty."
"I got from a shop in town before the mission."
"Hmmm, a shop? Remember the name?"
"Care to tell me why you're so interested in my shopping?"
"That game goes for 4 grand on the open market, plus just WHAT it was, I have a hunch as to how and why you got it so easily."
He heard the broken boy sigh.
"ORA TOWN MANGA AND HENTAI GAMES. It was hidden in a blind alley. I got lost and found it."
"Okay. Hmmm, still doesn't add up. That’s like finding a diamond in a random hole in the ground. Store owner?"
"A tall lady with blonde hair and a doctor's coat."
"There it is. Maka? That description ring any bells? Hey, I know that spin, HA, Levi! Siiiick!"
The cute Meister sighed.
"Medusa."
"Issei, did you know what that game was?"
"Not really. She told me it was a game off Azur Lane. So, since we'd be sailing with them, I thought it'd be a nice way to complement them. Plus Gasper might get a few friends too, if they thought him a fanboy."
"I can see where you're coming from. Okay, sounds like you were just not told everything. Okay, Issei, that games rating you remember?"
"X?"
"Yeah, add two more X's and I think you understand just WHAT you gave him."
"You mean I gave Gasper a Por-"
"Yup. It sounds like you didn't know. So, I'll let you off the hook-waiiiiiit. Okay, Issei I need an honest answer from you."
"Okay?"
"When you were peeping, did you get a weird feeling or feel like you were in a fog?"
The shock in his voice was palpable.
"I did! All I remember is handing Gasper the game, then the next thing i knew I was outside Melody's shower as she was beating me with a pipe."
"Fuckin a Medusa. Okay, Issei, power down, I need to give you my blood. I understand now. If my hunch is right, you're off my shit list and i owe you an apology."
Tyler piloted Strelitzia to where a now thoroughly confused Issei was floating next to Rias and Zecks. He powered down and Zerotwo stretched, as she had seen his mind. Tyler exited the franxx to give Issei a drop of blood. He then spat out four little snakes. Tyler sighed.
"Issei, I am sorry I doubted you. You were being controlled like a damn puppet. It wasn't your fault."
Rias was speechless.
"What?"
Tyler looked at her,
"He was being used like a puppet. Hell, with THESE inside him he WAS a damned puppet. Now that I think of it, he'd never break a promise to you, Rias. Only question is how'd these survive my training drop? Hmmm, Ooooohhhh, I get it....I wasn't LOOKING for it. I just had him pegged a perverted jackass. But it turns out you had a hand up yer ass making you talk."
"It would explain how he became so hard to reach all of a sudden. I just thought he was starved of his fun."
Tyler sighed.
"Okay, I'll end this so we can talk about this properly. Be right back."
Tyler dropped to the ground.
"ALL UNITS. GET DOWN FLAT, SURGE INCOMING!"
There was a mass dive as all his troops hit the dirt. Tyler drew in a massive breath.
"DEMON DRAGON KING ENRAGED SURGING FLAMES!"
The flaming dome exploded outward like a nuke going off. The mushroom cloud that followed was visible for miles as he incinerated every hostile force in a two mile radius. The light was blinding momentarily, then it was gone. When the army opened it's eyes, not a single enemy was left alive. The air was still from his extreme show of power and destruction.
"Oh my devil. What the hell?"
Rias just sighed.
"He does that. Only question is how far he melt the ground this time?"
Issei and Zecks looked at her.
"Sister, THIS time?"
"Ummm, where'd he go?"
"Sonuvabitch! Hey! Rias! I'm stuck again!"
He had an irritated voice as he called from a small hole melted into the ground. The red headed devil girl sighed as they looked to see him stuck to his waist in slag. He was panting hard.
"I really hate that attack. Oi! Someone dig me out? Please?"
Rias was laughing as she used her power to extract him.
"Thanks Rias."
He climbed out, and dusted himself off, for looking to Issei and Rias now looking at each other.
"Rias. I'm sorry."
"Issei. I see now it wasn't your fault. But."
She looked at Tyler who had nothing but a quiet understanding in his gaze as he just looked at her.
"But?"
She sighed.
"I can't love you again. I...I...just can't."
He sighed, and held out his hand.
"I understand. Can we still be friends?"
She smiled as she took his hand.
"Of course."
Tyler patted him on the back
"Sorry I tore you apart like that. I made a mistake. It won't happen again."
He sighed, but had more life in his gaze now.
"Take care of her. Take care of them."
"Sure. I promise I will."
The vessel of the red dragon emperor sighed as Rias hugged the Demon.
"So, are you her new pawn?"
"Get this. Her pieces CHOSE me and Melody. She didn't even notice till I pointed it out."
He smiled,
"That’s somehow fitting."
"Yeah. I am sorry for the mess, Issei."
He shook his head.
"It's okay. You were protecting yer girl, I respect that. And,"
He saw how happy Rias seemed to be holding him.
"I couldn't make her smile like that, so I'm glad you can."
"Hey, you know what this means, right?"
He tilted his head.
"What?"
"If you get stronger, and learn a thing or two from me, you might get a crew o your own. Plus, well, in THAT guild, you'd be amazed what you can find,"
Tyler held out his left hand, with his index finger and thumb out as he raised it to the sky with the three folded fingers facing him.
"Welcome to Fairytail."
Issei then saw the same brand on Tyler's shoulder, and smiled as now tears of acceptance flowed down as he returned the salute.
"I still love you Rias. But, I understand now. I will always try to be the Devil you wanted me to be."
"I know you will Issei."
"Juuust, don't swallow anymore snakes and remember my rules. You'll do juuuust fine."
They smiled as the wounds on their hearts healed. Then Zecks stepped forward. Tyler smiled as he sized up the Devilking. He was tall, broad shouldered, had the same bloodred hair as Rias and had an air of Authority. Tyler smirked as Rias nestled under his arm.
"So, you're the ruler of hell?"
He smiled.
"Not yet. I have to reconquer it from it's current king."
"That's a fight I'd like to join!"
"I appreciate it. So, you're Tyler Yataomo, the Demon that Rias's fallen in love with."
"For better or worse."
"Not sure if that’s how you want to phrase it."
Tyler chuckled.
"Well, the bed's gonna be warmer, that’s a plus."
She smacked him, smiling as she did so.
"Great, so I'm just a bedwarmer to you."
"Wiiiiith a nice set of very comfy pillows! Ouch! HEY!"
she slugged him this time as Zecks was laughing.
"Nice to see you to get along."
"In between wacks, sure."
"In between dirty jokes, sure."
Zecks just shook his head at Rias's newfound glow.
"I'm glad she met a friend like you."
"Well, she left the bar down there. Kinda hard not to do worse."
She slugged him with a powered up fist that time! He was laughing hard as she wacked him a few more times, just because it felt good. A large smile fighting her angry face.
"Koneko is going to KILL you!"
"Hey, Rias?"
"WHAT?"
He smiled as he looked in the face.
"love you!"
"Arrogant jackass."
Zecks just sighed, happy his sister was in even better hand's then before.
"Hey, go check in Satuski."
"Sure, I'll steal a kiss off her. Hey, Zerotwo."
The sexy dinogirl had been resting against her franxx.
"Darling?"
"Gotta split for a bit. I'll hang with ya later. Okay?"
"Only if I get a kiss, Darling!"
He walked over and kissed her softly, and dragged a light tongue over her fangs. She was purring with joyful lust as he pulled back.
"I want more, Darling."
"I'll give it to you when we have time."
She smiled, and let him wing off with Rias behind him, licking her lips in anticipation. Tyler found Satuski standing by a table looking over a map of the base as he flew into her. He knocked her into a wall wedging his wings behind her, and shoving his mouth against hers. She had her arms around him instantly as she returned the kiss. He left her panting has he looked into her eyes,
"I missed you, Satuski."
She sighed happily.
"I missed you. Welcome back."
"We get break beds now. So, hurry up if you want first crack!"
She shuddered.
"I'll give that to Aki. She's missed you more then anyone except Kiria."
"I'll hug the life out of that sprite. But, we have a pair of traitors to deal with."
She became serious in his wing embrace.
"I see. Lets deal with them then."
Tyler released her from his wings, to find Mako with her ears against his wings.
"Seriously?"
She was a shorter girl with a blue and white scout shirt and skirt. Her eyes had all the life of a loveable of idiot. She was also never still, looking him a sec, only to scamper off to poke a line of bugs. He sighed as she showed no shame whatsoever.
"Just wanted to know what you were doing in there."
"Making her breathless."
She gaped at Satuski's flushed face.
"Oh>My>God. The Lady Satuski in love?"
"she smiled as she took his arm.
"Deeply, my friend. DEEPLY."
"I'd like to deeply something to ya."
she smiled,
"The traitors?"
"Oh yeah! I forgot. Here."
He released Hiro and Ichigo from their shadow physical. They were shaking heavily, clearly traumatized by the feelings of shadowy tendrils touching them. Satuski was disgusted.
"Charges?"
"Attempted theft of a Franxx, and attempted defection. Plus I just hate them."
She sighed as she rubbed her temples.
"I hate them too. They've been nothin but a pain in my ass."
"Ya got a fine ass, by the way."
"Thank you. So, what do we do?"
"I'd just kill them."
"Darling?"
He looked to see Zerotwo coming over. She had changed out of her red Pystol suit into a pair of yoga pants, a crop top and sneakers.
"Hiya, Zerotwo. You look good. What’s up?"
Satuski as still wearing her Kamui, but it had powered down to it's white jacket form, she sighed.
"Satuski always looks go no matter what time of day. Kinda hard to complement just natural good looks often enough."
She smiled, and so did Zerotwo as he caught the silent ask.
"I'd like you to spare Hiro. Ichigo I don't care about. But he was my Darling too, once."
He smiled as he hugged her.
"I understand. I think I can spare one idiot."
"tch, you monsters are made for each other."
"Hol up, a sec. I wonder."
He flicked a drop of blood into each of the gathered people's mouths. They all spit out snakes. Except for Hiro, Ichigo. Tyler shook his head.
"Somehow that does not surprise me. Okay, Satuski, the army needs to be inoculated. I'll set it up. Actually, I got an idea."
He used a combination of Wendy’s magic, Lucy's vectors and Terra's power to send drops of his blood into the mouths of every single person ion his army. With the exceptions of those who'd already spit out snakes, they all spat out four to five each. Satuski was confused.
"Remember Medusa? This is a trick of hers. Bitch plays dirty. Hiro and Ichigo are the only two WITHOUT snakes inside them. But, Hiro, I will keep my promise to Zerotwo. I will not kill you. Ichigo. You die."
He spotted a gun on Satuski's table. He picked it up and she tossed him a mag.
"Hollow points."
"I ever tell you I love you?"
He swapped mags and cocked it as Satuski blushed. He planted a foot on Ichigo’s chest and took aim for her face. she was pleading for her life,
"Hey, uuhh, Tyler?"
He looked to see Gorro rubbing his head, looking embarrassed.
"Oh, hey, Gorro. What’s up?"
He sighed.
"Could you spare her, please? I still love her, even if she doesn't love me."
"Even though she tried to turn on us?"
"Even though she tried to turn on us."
"You're a good man, Gorro. Okay. I'll spare them both. But they still need to be punished. Here, this'll cut it."
He flicked blood into their mouths. They then blacked out.
"They're gonna spend a few real life weeks reliving my hells. That should knock the starch out. Gorro, Zerotwo. I'll spare them just this once. They pull it again I'll kill them."
"I understand. Thank you Darling."
"I do as well. Thank you."
"I feel bad for YOU bro. We got better girls than this chick here, so why cling to your heartbreak?"
Tyler left Ichigo to her punishment as he walked over to the blonde parasyte. He sighed sadly.
"I have found a better girl, I just felt I owed her a debt. I repaid it here."
"Who's the lucky girl?"
"Lillica."
"what?"
He just froze and looked at him quizzically. Gorro was confused.
"You do know her, right? Fla-"
"Flaming beauty of a red head, light skin and a pair of sparkling green eyes like emeralds?"
He seemed to go a little pale.
"Is she one of yours?"
"She's my sister."
Gorro went full pale at that.
"Your...sister? Truly?"
"Adoptive, but yeah. Way to make a friggin upgrade bro. She's kind and sweet. Soo, good choice."
He breathed a sighed of relief.
"I thought she was one of yours when you spoke. Then I thought you'd be mad I'm dating your sister."
"I'm happy for you both. Long as you remember you don't deserve a girl o her caliber and treat her like it, we're cool. Make her hurt or cry and you answer to her brother. Deal?"
He held out his hand to a now smiling as he took it, well aware of the demon's rules and the way he kept his word.
"I'll do my best."
"She's likes spearplay. Should have her teach you."
His eyes lit up as Tyler gave him a sweet idea for a date.
"I guess the stories of how you look after your own are true. She wants to learn to be a Pystol."
"HA! That fits way too fuckin well. But, hey, long as she don't get hurt, have fun. Now I have a question.
Gorro tilted hi head.
"What’s that?"
"Why the fuck you talkin to me instead o hangin wit yo girl? Git!"
Tyler gave him a light shove and he took off as he waved. Satuski was smiling fondly.
"I'm amazed you okay with it."
"Gorro's good people. He just got screwed. Plus he's a genuine kinda guy. I could see it in his eyes."
They laughed as a massive shadow passed overhead. They all looked to see a gigantic wolf landing in the open field. Satuski and everyone else were scared until the wolf nuzzled Tyler.
"Hey, There. Fenrir, where'ya been girl?"
The wolfgod just snorted. Tyler smiled as he patted a large leg.
"Everyone, this is Fenrir. She's a friend of mine. Fenrir, say hi."
The wolfgod did just that with a large howl, and it echoed for miles. Ghost was heard howling in response as the white wolf cam to pounce on Tyler, who hugged his other wolffriend.
"Hey, Ghost! Good to see ya! I brought you a friend! Fenrir, can you get smaller?"
The wolf did get smaller, bout the size of a small horse. Tyler smiled as Ghost and Fenrir got to know each other. Then a four hundred pound white tiger pounced on him, and he was swathed in fur again.
"I missed you too Zala! Hey that tongue hurts!"
Zala just roared at him. He threw his hands up in mock intimidation.
"Okay, I'll just take my lickin! Nice to see my tiger is still feisty!"
Tyler was laughing, when Zala's ears flicked. Tyler smiled harder as he knew what was coming. The tiger leapt off him as a loud squeal was heard.
"Scary big brother! Your home!"
Kiria came sprinting at full speed to launch herself into his hug. The small girl was crying tears as she felt the arms and wings of her hero wrap her in his warmth.
"Hey, there little scamp. As Promised."
She was rubbing her small head in his chest as she replied.
"I knew you'd come back! I missed you!"
He held his favorite little sister as tight as he dared to.
"I missed you terribly."
"I could see some of your attacks. You're strong now!"
"And you're still the worlds cutest little sister."
She was humming happily, when he got an idea.
"Hey, Kiria. Open your mouth a sec."
She did so, and he placed a drop of his blood in it. she glowed a moment before a set of light pink fairy wings grew out of her back. Her eyes went wide and her mouth formed a wide O at her new body parts. She flapped her new wings, and found she could. She looked at him, as if asking for confirmation.
"Happy early birthday, Kiria."
She just hugged her brother, and her fairy wings were fluttering.
"Thank you, big brother."
"Wanna learn to use them?"
She smiled,
"Please, teach me."
He spread his wings and they took off into the sky, as Aki and the others arrived.
"Dammit she beats us to him!"
Tyler had Kiria above him as she spread her fairy wings.
"Go easy till you get a feel for them, okay?"
she looked at him, her twin tailed hair flowing behind her.
"If I fall?"
"I'll catch you. Every time. By the way? Cute dress!"
She giggled as she blushed. Her dress was the white Hestia gown he'd bought her with Hestia's flowers in her twin tails. Tyler smiled.
"Okay. Ready?"
She flapped her new wings nervously.
"I'm ready."
She flapped her wings as he let her go gently. She flapped a few times before the wings took over and she was darting here and there like they had always been a part of her body. Tyler was now flying beside her,
"Got the hang of it?"
She had her arms flung wide as she pun and rolled.
"I think so, big brother!"
"Lets see!"
He flapped and she screamed in delight as she followed her hero into the sky. Sakura was pouting in Hoffman's arms.
"I want wings too!"
The big, kind brother to Mirajane was watching Tyler skyplay with his favorite little sister.
"Now that’s a real man."
"He is indeed, Hoffman."
"Mavvie!"
Sakura scrambled out of Hoffman's arms to hug the Fairytail founder as she watched Tyler playing with Kiria.
"He loves that small girl like a father and her his cherished daughter. If you ask nicely, Sakura, I'm sure he'd give you wings too."
"Kay!"
Tyler was laughing as he watched Kiria flying beside him,
"You're a pretty cute Sprite Kiria!"
She smiled, and he could see her wings flaps were a little out of sync. She had started panting too.
"Okay, little sprite. We'll call your first flight here."
He took her in his arms as she squalled.
"Ahhh! I wanna keep flying!"
"We'll fly again soon. I can't have you fall from my sky. Once you get used to them, you'll be able o fly like I do."
"Promise?"
"Pinkie!"
"Kay. Just as long as you give Sakura wings too!"
"Yes Ma’am!"
She patted his head as he landed in front of Mavis.
"Trade ya a scamp for a fairy."
Kiria was laughing as she fluttered er wings at Mavis.
"Look Mavvie! I'm a Sprite!"
Mavis was smiling as Tyler placed a bit of blood in Sakura's mouth. She grew a set of beautiful, gleaming silver wings similar to the butterfly wings of Kiria, only Sakura's was more akin to the elegance of a lunar moth's wings. She was smiling proudly of her knew fairy's wings. Tyler then took her up, as Aki just danced in frustration.
"God DAMMIT!"
Tyler had Sakura ready for her flight lesson,
"Where's Melody?"
"with the fleet. She'll be here soon. Then we can all fly together!"
The silver haired girl smiled as he held her by her waist. Her outfit was a light red shirt and shorts that left her pale legs bare. he saw her long Silver hair had been done like Mavis's flowing cream lockes. She squealed.
"I'm ready!"
"Okay, take it slow. You fall-"
"You'll catch me!"
He smiled as he pushed away, and let her fly unaided. Like Melody and Kiria before her, she fluttered a bit before the instinct took over and she soared like the others. Sakura was now Truly A Silver fairy. On the ground Amaki was smiling.
"That is just so right for her. Having silver wings to carry the Silver fairy aloft."
"And The Demon giving her the wings."
Mavis had come to stand beside the Redfox. She was smiling widely.
"I sometimes have a hard time with he fact that boy is a sadistic killer that would happily kill us all, while at the same time being such a gentle, kind and loving soul that he is."
Amaki watched as Tyler patted Sakura's back, and her wings began to sparkle, sending her into a squealing fit.
"He is a contradiction. But we all love him to pieces. I saw the video of the mess he made. Just shows the extreme difference in his own extremes, right?"
"I shuddered no less then ten times seeing that. Now it just seems like a smear campaign against him. Yet I know it as cold fact. Hey, did you see that barrel roll?"
"It was too cute! I found it oddly...entertaining. Like I could see his thought process as to why he killed that one that way, oh the shitty joke he was trying to set up. Then again I know how he thinks."
Mavis sighed. She then looked up to where he was slowly lowering an exhausted Sakura to her waiting arms.
"Got you a real Fairy here Mavis. Enjoy the cuddler."
The small guild master smiled as she took her friend in her arms. Tyler smiled as he darted to where Aki was standing and snatched her up into the sky.
"Gotcha! C'mere!"
She screamed as she was lifted high into the sky, only for him to kiss her softly. She hugged her hero who had come back to her.
"I missed you too, Aki."
She sighed, happy he hadn't forgotten her.
"I missed you too. How's Melody?"
"Fine. She'll be here in an hour maybe."
Aki was wearing a pair of jean shorts, and a half shirt that left her stomach open. She was wearing a pair of sneakers and had a small bow in her hair. He hugged his best Friend tightly.
"Hey, Aki?"
"Hm?"
"Would you like wings too?"
She looked at him and kissed him softly.
"If you give wings to the rest of our lover group."
"I love you, Aki."
She shivered.
"I love you too."
"Open wide."
She took his blood, and a pair of grey hawk wings grew out of her back. Unlike Melody's, which were a pure white set like an owl, Aki was more like an osprey. She felt them grow and gave an experimental flap. She then pushed out of his arms and flew backwards. she soared alongside him, and they just drifted along.
"This is fun."
"I love it. Kinda digging the hawk wings on you."
She spun with a smile.
"Thanks. So, you and Melody finally did it."
"You can get the details from her. But, yup. The spear is now up for grabs."
She flipped a wing to drift under him. she placed a hand on his face.
"Me first? Please?"
He smiled as he pulled her close.
"How's tonight, sound?"
He heard her gasp, then she hugged him tightly.
"Please. I want you so bad it hurts."
"Of course, Aki. We'll do it tonight. And, I'll be gentle, before you ask."
She smiled and held him, as a message came over the comms.
"This is Wales. Requesting clearance to dock."
"Wales, Demon receiving. You made great time. Clearance granted! Welcome home everyone!"
The next four hours passed in a happy haze, as Tyler reunited with his friends and lovers. He gave his Harem their own wings, much to their pleasure. Asika got a set of red dragon's wings, Amaki blood red eagle wings, Kaguya an elegant set of red and black owl's wings, Hayasaka golden eagle, Aoita's were pink butterflies, Akio got a rather odd set of black and white moth wings that had a set of eye like circles on them, and Kairi got a very pretty set of pink fairy wings. The others could already fly due to their powers. Zerotwo had grown a set of black dove wings that reminded him of a Fallen angel. After the mess from the attack was cleared up, Tyler used hid power in conjunction with Hermes and Hestia to erect a barrier over the entire base so they couldn't get jumped like that again. Once that was done he then explained the worlds fascination with Hentai, and that they were all celebrities in the best and worst ways, that was a fun conversation. After words, Tyler was given a tour of the facilities available for the army. The base itself was easily four square miles, with five runways that were easily a mile long, had a interconnected web of buildings with everything from barbershops to garages for vehicles, to fully functional doctors office to even a small movie theater. Satuski then pointed out a large hanger.
"We converted that into our own spot. Go look."
The interior of the hanger had been completely redone. The cement floor had been replaced with six inch deep carpets, there were pool tables, a MASSIVE semi circular couch with a grand TV screen with other smaller screens throughout the place. A line of computers, game systems hooked to each TV screen, loveseats everywhere, high end beanbag chairs everywhere else, and the windows had been covered over. The office had been made into a more private viewing area, with the same carpeting, a couch the wrapped around far end of the wall, the windows removed and replaced with sheet metal, and a large wall sized TV in the opposite wall from the couch. The entire building was missile proofed, and soundproofed. Tyler walked around in his socks as there was a no shoes rule for the carpet he supported. The entire hanger reminded him of his apartment. He then found he missed the days when it was just him and his few friends, when he didn't have to lead a war. He sighed,
"You okay?"
He looked at Satuski beside him,
"I guess I just miss the old days. Just me and my good friends locked in my apartment, stuffing our faces on pizza watching movies or playing strip. When I didn't have to lead a war or build a mountain of bodies for a few minutes of peace."
Satuski sighed then too, for she understood, and missed it too. she hugged him and he hugged her back.
"We'll win this, then we can get locked inside your apartment again. With a few more good friends to join us."
"It's gonna be weird to see Kiria on her little box with a clip board again. Or Satski in her student council getup. Same with Riuko not rocking that bikini armour."
"It'll be nice to sleep again without worrying about an attack."
"Yeah, it will be. So, lets win this, and go home. All of us. And Satuski?"
She laid her head on the sad war leader that was younger then she was,
"Yes?"
"Thank you. I can't wait to see you relaxing again. Like we did back when."
He was still sad, as they had gone far from just playing a hand of cards with a pizza box on the side and the most they had to worry about was Chika cheating.
After the tour of the groups' hanger she showed him the rest of the base. She had a smile on her face as she led him to where a line of tanks were parked. Tyler knew a few of them, a Panzer IV, a Stug III, a T38, M3, and a Japanese light tank he couldn't remember the name of. As he approached he could hear some arguing.
"Mako! Wake up!"
"Hrrrmm, Snaya, I'm sleepy!"
"Miho, where do you want these extra shells?"
"Umm, put them over the with the extra tracks, Hana."
"This base reminds me of Fukimara airbase."
"I'd say a land based Midway."
"It's obviously Versik!"
"There it is!"
"President! We need these tanks ready for combat!"
"You do it, I'm eating."
"Hey, I could use some help!"
"Se no!"
"Fighto!"
Tyler was just loving the sounds of their cheery voices as he strode inside the hanger to see girls swarming the tanks preforming upkeep, resupplying shells, and oiling gears. Tyler leaned on the hanger door as he watched the amazingly efficient ladies work on their tanks. He saw one girl with short Orange hair in a black coat and white shorts and black combat boots directing traffic. Based on how the other girls listened to her, she clearly had their respect.
"Miho, where do you want the extra oil?"
"Back with the extra fuel, Sona."
"Mipoirin, radio's set up!"
"Kay! Thanks Snaya, Hana, how's the sights?"
"Clear, Miho. I just finished cleaning-eeeeeeeeep!"
Her scream of shock scared the entire girl crew. As they all rushed over to check on her, Tyler was chuckling to Satuski.
"I think i got spotted."
"That face IS horrifying."
"Love you too."
Hana, a pretty girl with lower back length black hair in the same black coat and white skirt was white as a ghost as she was helped out of the Panzer IV, shaking like a leaf. The orange haired girl that had been running show was helping her out.
"Hana! what happened?"
"Sorry Ladies. I think my ugly mug scared her."
They all looked to see Tyler and Satuski strolling over, her with her kamui and Byakuzan, and him bare chested with his wings folded neatly behind him. Tyler was smiling fondly as the ladies froze, then the little ringleader gave the order.
"Attention! Commander on deck!"
"Ma'am!"
They all scurried to from an orderly line, and saluted the Demon and his Friend. Tyler then began a mock strut along the line, using a lighter version of his demon glare as he did so. He stopped in front of one girl in a grey tank captains hat and jacket. He looked her up and down.
"I like you style. What’s yer name?"
"Sir! Harmond, Sir!"
"Ahhh!, I know this crew. Yo, where that cute as hell tanker at? Whatser name...Miho Nisizhumi?"
There was a cute squeak of shock as the orange haired girl stepped forward.
"Sir! Miho Nisizhumi!"
Tyler walked to look at the small commander. HE looked her up and down before just chuckling.
"You got fire, Miho. I like it. At ease. Nice to meet my favorite senshado crew."
They all relaxed as they saw he was a fan. Miho especially.
"It's an honor sir."
"Call me Tyler, and I'll call you Miho. Deal? Otherwise, well, I can always call you goosefish!"
She blushed as he turned her tank crew callsign into a pet name.
"M-mhio's fine, Tyler!"
HE smiled, and looked at Satuski.
"We have GOT introduce Yoshkia to Miho here."
Satuski knew where he was going.
"They'd be sisters by days end."
Miho was a little confused.
"Who's Yoshkia?"
"Yoshkia Myafuji. A strike witch. And a very sweet, loving girl with a serious fire in her pretty eyes. Like the one in yours."
She blushed hard as Snaya, the tank flirt came over to say hi. She was a little taller then Miho, had a duller orange hair color, but that hair hung to her waist. She was a lively girl, and very friendly.
"Hi I'm Snaya! I'm a good cook!"
Tyler threw his head back laughing at her clear attempt at flirting. She blushed a little as he looked at her.
"Nice to seer a pretty girl that understands the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach! I like this one Satuski!"
Snaya was now a deep red as she experienced his flirting. Then a rugged girl with a brown perm came over.
"Hi, I'm Yoitoba! I like tanks!"
"That right? Lets see."
He pulled his phone, and fired off a round.
"Easy, Panzer IV!"
"Correct. I got a teacher back at school that’s like an adult version of you, Yoitoba. A game we play is I'll set off a round an she tries to guess the tank."
Her soft brown eyes lit up.
"She sounds awesome!" BANG!
"Flak 88 antiair!"
"Close! Porsche Tiger!"
"Hey! That was a dirty trick!"
"I pulled the same trick on her. Only I got the reverse answer. Nice to meet a fellow tanker."
"I'm Mako."
Mako was a sleepy looking girl with long pretty black hair. Tyler smiled.
"Go take a nap. If Miho needs you, well, she has my permission to dump water on you!"
That got a few laughs as the sleepy girl climbed onto the Panzer IV and passed out. Tyler just chuckled,
"Now that's a girl after me own heart. Passes the hell out on a tank right after the go ahead? That's not laziness, it's just pure dedication at that point!"
More laughs as the last member of Miho's crew stepped forward. She was a tall girl with very pretty black hair that hung to her waist, a slight bust on her small frame, and a kind looking face. Tyler smiled apologetically as she stepped forward.
"Sorry for scaring you like that, miss."
She smiled,
"I was just shocked to find the Demon's face in my targeting reticule."
"Just met and I'm already in your sights? Ya got good taste miss."
She snorted as the other girls blushed a little at his little flirty joke.
"You ARE handsome, but I like my boys more....human."
"HA! Shot down by the best shooter in Senshado. Well, it's great to meet you anyway."
She smiled kindly as she curtsied.
"I am Hana. A pleasure to meet you,"
"Nice to meetcha! I'm Tyler. I wish you ladies didn't have to go to war, but, well, we got Miho so I'm sure you'll do juuuust fine."
That’s when Satuski nudged him.
"They're Noncoms."
Tyler breathed a very heavy breath of relief.
"Thank GOD for that."
There was a chorus of ouches as he pranked his devil friends. Then Koneko came over the comms.
"I'mm beat ya to death with a truck you asshole."
"Love you too, Koneko!"
The girls were giggling at his smile joke. Then he looked to Satuski.
"So, if not on the field, what is their role?"
She smiled as she explained.
"Tank maintenance. We can't expect characters like them to kill. Plus, since you got labeled a haven provider, we'll be expected to care for them and others like them until we win this war."
"I'm glad we're not forcing bloodshed onto those that truly have no business pointing a gun at a living being. Hey, Miho!"
She looked at him,
"Yeah?"
"Once we win, we should play tanks sometime. It'll be fun!"
She got an intense look on her face.
"we'll look forward to it. Now, I'd like a favor."
"Signing, picture or other?"
she squeaked as the entire group all held out photos.
"Both!"
Tyler just laughed, and spent an hour doing an impromptu photoshoot and picture signing with the girls. He just put Miho down from her seat on his wing when he got paged.
"Demon, we have some recruits we need your help with."
"That’s....Index...right?"
The Loli nun sighed.
"I take it you know me?"
"As a cutie with a photographic memory and a series with a kickass soundtrack. On my way. Satuski?"
She smiled,
"I need to check in with Ryuko."
"Spank her one, tell her I sent it."
"Of course!"
Tyler bid farewell to the tanker girls as he flew off, hearing them sigh in awe as he did so. Satuski had headed off to another part of the base. Tyler could Hear Ryuko greet her as she approached.
"Hey sis, I need-hey what Ohhhh my ass!"
"Tyler says hi!"
"TYLER! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! I'MMA BEAT YO ASS WITH A BAT WHEN I SEE YOU!"
"Jesus, Ryuko, take a seat and chill out."
" FUCK OFF!"
"I'mma fuck Aki tonight. So, just get Senkestu to help you with that!"
Satuski spoke now.
"She is going to beat the piss outta you."
"Senkstu?"
"He is ranting like a madman."
" Don't get your threads crossed, Senkestu, dat ass is kinda hard to resist."
Satuski was laughing hard as she replied.
"He's about to friggin explode!"
"Hey Senkestu."
Satuski was having trouble breathing.
"He screamed what?"
"LOOOOOVE YOU! You too Ryuko!"
He heard Satuski drop to the ground, and he could only imagine the hate-filled ranting of the Kamui. Tyler smiled, as Asia, who had been listening was curious.
"Hey, Is senkstu a friend of Ryuko’s?"
"her best friend. You know that sailor suit she wears?"
"Yes. It's very cute!"
"THATS Senkestu. He's a kamui. Or living clothing. My gloves are a Kamui, like Satuski's Jacket or Melody's....ahh, Love?"
"Zenkestu merged with the ring you gave me love."
"Of course she did. Thanks Melody!"
"Of course."
"So, you're teasing a....sailor suit?"
"He talks. If you rub blood on him, you'd hear him too. He's a good bit a thread. Just fun to mess with. We kinda have a running gag."
The sweet little healer was still curious.
"What’s the joke?"
"Remember my speech on Hentai?"
"I do. Still find it weird."
"I show him one with him and Ryuko. It......left a few scars. So I mess with him from time to time. It's just a bit of fun."
"Seems mean to me. But, hey, you love getting wacked by us, so why not?"
"It's just another way of showing affection. If I DON'T mess with you, then I don't like you. Look at how I tease Aki or Ryuko. Plus, well, Senkestu is just REAAALLLLLLY fun to fuck with. I mean, I get to tease a sailor suit into a hate filled rant."
Asia seemed to think this over.
"If he ever asked you to stop?"
"I'd stop. I'm just having fun with my friends. If my jokes ever bother you, give a heads up, and I'll switch it up for you."
He heard her sigh with relief.
"It's good to know you don't bully your friends."
"Not with any intent to actually hurt them. Should ask Chika about the wolf."
"The...wolf?"
"Ask her. It's a fun tale."
"I will."
Tyler smiled as the gentle devil girl returned to her task and he arrived at the command hanger. He saw Index blocking the exit to the hanger to a tall boy with a metal arm, a small girl with golden hair, a bunnygirl, a elegant looking girl in a kimono, and another girl in a priestess outfit. Tyler was now excited as he knew the dude arguing with Index.
"Either you get out our way or die."
"Ha, you lift that gun to me you will all die screaming."
"Hajime."
"Yue, I feel it too."
Tyler smiled and landed behind Index and spread his wings wide. He looked Hajime Nagamo in the eye and smiled. He then had a line of pure power outline himself. He had his entire force packed into that line as he stared at the now pale face boy.
"Hajime Nagamo. The Monster of the Abyss. I was wondering when you'd show up. I'm Tyler Yataomo. The Demon."
Hajime had never felt such power as was radiating off this boys body. Tyler had more power then fifty of the hydras in the bottom of the abyss-
"I have more power then two thousand Hydras from the bottom of the abyss."
Hajime knew he had zero chance of winning this fight if he attacked him.
"Papa! That boy has wings!"
Tyler looked to see a small girl in a cute little dress with fin-like ears and webbed hands tugging on Hajime's pants. Tyler just started laughing.
"Okay dude, I got a girl I need to call right now. Gimme a sec."
The oppressive power vanished as Tyler paged his little sister.
"Hey, Kiria where you at?"
"Flying with Sakura!"
"Twofer! I got a cutie here I want you two to meet! Just be careful on that decent. You lose it et me know!"
"Kay!"
Tyler was smiling as he looked at Hajime now holding the small girl in his arms protectively.
"Relax. I won't kill any of you if you don't attack us. Sound fair? Incoming cuteness attack in 3...2....1....!"
"Scary big brother! I'm hereeeeeee!"
"Me tooooooo!"
Sakura and Kiria came fluttering down on their fairy wings to land on Tyler's demon wings. They were giggling as he held them in the leathery appendages.
"Hey, Kiria, Sakura, look there! There girl in the dudes arms."
They did and they squealed at the sheer cuteness. They then were fluttering around Hajime trying to get a closer look.
"Hey! You're scaring her!"
The two girls landed, bawling apologies as they did so. Hajime was just completely thrown for a loop at eh two girls sheer glow.
"You can trust your daughter with them, Hajime. Kiria and Sakura are the two most gentle girls you will ever meet. Just, watch out for Kiria's smile. It has a blinding effect on people like us."
Tyler then stepped over to where they could see him properly. Him, and his scars. Hajime sighed, and placed his nervous little girl on the floor.
"she's smaller then you, so be careful. Her names Myu."
Kira and Sakura were enraptured by Myu's cuteness, and they each took a hand to pull her over to Tyler. The small merfolk girl was now terrified.
"Scary big brother, can you give her wings too?"
Tyler frowned as he looked at the small girl.
"Probably. Ah, fuck it. Here, kid, join the fairies."
He flicked a drop of blood into her mouth before Hajime could move, and a set of light blue butterfly wings grew out of her back. They fluttered a bit before she got them under control. Myu's eyes went wide at her new limbs, and then Kiria and Sakura were lifting her into the sir. Tyler smiled as they taught little Myu how to flutter like them, then they were zipping around the hanger having a grand time. Tyler then walked over to a gaping Hajime, and patted his shoulder.
"Those wings are permanant. Plus they'll grow as she does. Since she's merfolk, they're gonna help her fly underwater easier then the sky. I should copy that water breathing trick of hers, eh I'll get it later. So, Hajime. Welcome to your SECOND summoning to another world."
That shook him out of his daze.
"I was summoned to...another world?"
"More the barriers between the worlds collapsed. This world was at the center of the circle, so you're all landing here. How's your powers?"
The metal armed boy clenched a fist.
"My mana feels more powerful. Plus my body does too."
The golden haired girl spoke in a level quiet voice.
"My mana seems to have doubled. And my spells feels easier to cast."
"Ten bucks say that healing trick you got is more effective too."
She gasped, as Hajime's eye narrowed.
"How'd you know about that?"
"In this world, your anime characters. I've seen your show with my lover, like what eight times?"
"Nine love."
Melody was flapping as she landed beside Tyler. He smiled as she hugged him, and they kissed. Yue and Hajime both looked at each other, and they kissed too, as they could feel the love those two had. Tyler smiled as he pulled back, and Melody leaned against him and together they faced the new arrivals.
"What about your strength Shea? Tio that dragonborn power? Kaori? Whatever you do?"
"I feel twice as strong!"
"I feel like a dragon queen!"
"I'll show you dragon king later. Kaori? Whatever it is you do?"
she stomped her foot.
"I'm a priest! And I feel stronger too!"
"Hmmmm, okay, Hajime. Heres the deal. The Characters are locked in a war between good and evil, the battles for control of the now expanding world. We, the good guys win, you can go wherever the fuck you want and do whatever the fuck you want, long as you follow my two rules. The bad guys win, we all die."
"What are you rules?"
"I have built sanctuaries for myself, my lovers, and my friends to relax and let our guards down. My first rule is to NEVER, okay? NEVER speak of what you see inside. If you're brought in, and you break this trust, I will kill you, and all your friends in as an excruciatingly painful manner as I can. You will scream until I LET YOU DIE. The second is to NEVER pose a threat to my lovers or my friends. Or myself. If you do, the pain is doubled. There is not a thing you can do to slow me down if I wanted to skin you all alive. Nor is there a hole under that sky you can hide that I cannot find you. Plus, since all of you can throw a punch, I need you to help us win the war. Those are my terms. Do we have a deal?"
Hajime, and his small group could FEEL in their very bones his threat. Hajime was about to answer when the air raid siren sounded.
"NEROUI DETECTED, RANGE 4000 ON THE CEILING!"
"I got it, All units, The Demon is taking the skies!"
Tyler then spread his wings to soar high into the clear sky to engage the threat. As he flew off Melody gestured for the new arrivals to come and watch.
"If you hurry, you'll see the fireworks."
Hajime led them out and they watched as the sky exploded in a burst of red, black, and blue flames. The single Neroui was vaporized without a trace, as Tyler was then seen flying back down.
"single Neroui. We probably got another hive nearby. Mina!"
"On it sir!"
Tyler then turned back to Hajime.
"So, we got a deal?"
He gulped, but had a few questions.
"Will we stay together?"
"I'd prefer Myu to stay with Kiria and Sakura. They've got more protection then nearly anyone else. But the rest of you? Absolutely. I've seen what the Monster of the Abyss and his Golden Vampire Princess can do. Kaori I'd like to ask to split her time between frontline asskickin and medic. Speakin of which, I should get on settin up a medic unit. I'll have Satuski help."
"As long as we don't attack you or pose a threat to your friends, we'll be left in peace?"
"Yup."
"even after the war?"
"Sure. The worlds a toilet, but sure."
Hajime sighed,
"I agree to your terms."
"coolio. Now, Tio. I got a favor."
She hid behind Hajime.
"What do you want with me?"
"I can copy the powers of Characters, and since that dragonborn crap is kinda gnarly, I'd like to add it to my arsenal. Plus Yue's powers too. Yours too, Hajime. How's that treasure trove?"
HE sighed,
"You even know that. It's full to bursting of everything and anything else I could ever need a thousand of."
"coolio."
Tio and Yue were now shaking, for if Hajime, the strongest person they knew was being RESPECTFUL to this boy, then they should be VERY scared. Tio cleared her throat.
"What do you need to see?"
"Hmmm, just light a fire with your power. It'll be enough. Yue? Just channel your mana, Hajime can just use lightning field."
Tio lit a fire and Tyler smiled as he got her ability to go full dragon, he got an even better healing rate from Yue, along with her list of spells, and then he got Hajime's arsenal. Tyler was smiling as he felt his power swell.
"Ohhh, I can't WAIT for my next rampage! I am going to make such a MESS! Thanks, guys. Welcome to my freakshow. I'm head freak. Enjoy your stay!"
Tyler flapped off to go find Akeno, and Melody flapped off but not before leaving them with a final thought.
"You've met the Demon. I'm his Angel. Hajime, you an he are kindred spirits. I am to him, what Yue is to you. Only far, far more extreme."
She flew off to go assault Amaki's rack. Once she flew off, Yue hugged Hajime's arm.
"Hajime?"
"Yue. I can't even scratch that guy. So, lets do as he says."

Tyler found Akeno talking to Unicorn and a Misaka sister. Tyler smiled as he landed.
"Hi Unicorn. Hi, Akeno, Annnnd Hello Misaka network! How’s my favorite set of clones doing today?"
Misaka was a girl of average height with short auburn hair, bright brown eyes, flat chest, and fair skin. she wore a sweater, leg warmers, and brown shoes. She replied in her curious way of speech.
"We are doing good. Says Misaka Misaka in an awestruck voice as her and every Misaka's hero lands in front of her."
"Glad to hear it. Nice to put a cute face to the pretty name."
"Same to you, replies Misaka Misaka in an embarrassed voice at her crushes constant flattery."
"Wanna go on a date sometime?"
"I'm Sorry? Says Misaka Misaka In a stunned voice at the boy's flusteringly straightforward question."
"Wanna go, on a date sometime?"
He was smiling at her, loving her flustered face. Akeno was smiling fondly as he sought o make friends with yet another oddball, while Unicorn was just basking in the mere presence of her hero. Misaka was able to respond, finally.
"Misaka Misaka would love to go on a date with the Demon. Says Misaka Misaka in a nervous voice as she replied to her dreamboy."
"coolio. Yooou are aware of my arrangement? Right?"
"Misaka is fully aware of the Demon's Harem, and is willing to join if she finds dating the demon acceptable. Says Misaka Misaka in a kindly excited voice as the Demon shows consideration for her feelings."
"Coolio. I can pencil you in after...Satuski. Sound good?"
"It does. Says Misaka Misaka in an excited voice as she confirms her date with the Demon."
she was glowing As Tyler looked to Akeno and Unicorn.
"Hey, Akeno? Lets take off for awhile. Hey, Unicorn? Go find a girl named Kiria. She's got pink fairy wings, and has twin tailed hair. You'll love her. Okay?"
The adorable light aircraft carrier smiled shyly at her hero.
"Okay, Kiria, right? I'll find her."
"Be prepared for the warmest hugs you'll ever receive. So, Akeno, wanna roll?"
The sexy priestess of thunder smiled.
"Just like that? Is it okay?"
"Pff, you really think they'd try an stop me? So, lets go!"
she smiled, and took his hand.
"Sure!"
They flew off, as Misaka and Unicorn watched them longingly.
"So, what’s the plan?"
"Hmmm, lets fly to the city and see what they got."
"Oh my! I think I need a shower!"
"Gotchya covered toots."
He then bathed her in his flames, and she moaned lewdly as she felt her body get a very thorough cleaning back demon fire. He cut the flow and she was practically sparkling as they exited the barrier. They flew hand in hand to the large city. It was maybe a hundred miles from the base, but as they neared it, Tyler realized something.
"Hey! That's KaraKonia! Akeno, welcome to My CITY. Love, anything you want from the apartment?"
"Hmmm, that leopard print bikini set, and my light blue boots."
"On it toots. Hey, Akeno, I'll give you the tour of my home, sound good?"
She was smiling as they weaved between buildings.
"It sounds lovely."
Tyler flew along the familiar roads and streets till he reached his apartment. He spotted a familiar lady walking along the lot.
"Yo! Rin! Look up!"
The kind landlady gasped as Tyler landed with Akeno beside him. Her eyes glued to his large wings. Tyler smiled.
"Nice to see you again, Rin. Akeno, this is Rin. My landlady."
Rin then shook her head, rubbed her eyes, and looked again. He still had wings and so did she. She then just sighed,
"Of course you'd grow demon wings. Where's Melody? and A pleasure miss. You're very beautiful."
"Thank you, you're very kind."
"Melody's back at base."
"Love, look up."
He did to see her hovering there with Rias, Kiria, and Aki as well.
"Scrrrratch that, she's right there."
The ladies landed and Kiria fluttered over to hug Rin.
"Riini! I came to visit!"
Rin was blown away by both Kiria's appearance and her wings.
"Kiria! where'd you get those adorable wings?"
"Scary big brother give them to me!"
"He.....did?"
"uh-huh! He's strong! Show her your power!"
"Yes Ma'am."
Tyler then aimed at the sky and drew in a breath.
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROARRRRRRR!"
He sent his flaming roar rocketing to the sky, and it was visible for miles. Rin was now horrified by his extreme transformation from a sad, beaten down boy to apparent god. Then Kiria hugged him again,
"Scary big brother that was awesome!"
"I got an idea! Lets roast marshmallows!"
"Yyyaaaaaaaaay!"
Tyler smiled, as Aki nudged him.
"I'm gonna visit my folks."
"Sure. Get into trouble, hell you know the drill."
"I'll visit my moms!"
"Show em they're newly fairifed daughter!"
"Love, after you show Akeno our home, I'll stay with Rias for a bit."
"I love you all."
They then flew to the fourth floor, and Tyler felt a pang of nostalgia as he did so. He sighed as he rubbed the panes of bullet proof glass,
"To think, all we had to worry about a few weeks ago was just Chika cheating."
Tyler opened the door to his home and flipped the switch on. everything was just they'd left it when they left for the Hotsprings trip. Tyler was now glad they deep cleaned the place before leaving.
"Leave your shoes at the door please."
After Tyler looked at his home and felt sad. The kitchen was till on the right, and was now small compared to the ships cafeteria he'd grown used to. The counter was there, and he missed cooking the breakfasts for his friends after a party as they all danced for the shower runs. He stepped into the living room and sighed as he saw the model jeep he'd built with Riuko. He took it down, and felt like crying as it felt so far away. The large sectional was still there, and he could nearly see Kiria and Ghost curled up on it, then he looked to the small table, and thought for a moment his friends were all gathered around it with a deck of cards and some chips>
"Hey, Tyler! come play! We're playing strip and Chika's dealing!"
"Sure, Aki! Chika, you cheat again I'll strip you naked!"
"Hey! That’s not fair!"
He placed the jeep back and saw the still incomplete plane he started with Riuko. He was feeling pangs of just pain as he saw his home. He then saw the dual bunkbeds, and walked over and sat down, just sad, and on the verge of tears at what had been taken from them. The other girls could sense the roiling feelings beneath his calm face, and Melody sat beside him as Rias and Akeno looked around at the Demon's home.
"Love?"
"I miss it, Melody."
He looked around at the room, remembering the laughs and fun they'd had in there.
"I miss just everything. It hurts. I can set the sky on fire now, but all I want is to just play a game of strip with everyone here again. This was our home, yet we only got to spend a single night here before the trip, and now look at us. I got wings, and army to worry about, a war to fight, I've nearly died twice, and I have powers that didn't exist till I lit the dammed fuse. I set the world on fire just because I wanted to meet my heroes, and look what wee lost because of it."
HE had large tears falling as he looked at his old home, and realized he missed the peace and the warmth. He hugged Melody as she turned his comms off, her, Rias, and Akeno did to, as the Demon just buckled under the weight of the burden placed on his young shoulders. Tyler was mourning the loss of his old life, for just as he'd found happiness, the world itself had just broke, and he the trigger. He had the hopes, dreams, the very lives of millions on his shoulders, and he had to bear it alone. Kiria and Aki came in and upon hearing him, killed their comms and went to hug their crumbling friend, as they had been there with him too. Akeno and Rias both looked at each other.
"I keep forgetting he's only fourteen."
"Fourteen, and is the leader of a war for the very fate of the world. Akeno, look, this was his world."
"His sanctuary."
They felt immense pity as they watched the strongest person they knew just break down, reminding them all, that as strong as he was, he was still a mere human.
"Love, we can have it back."
Tyler was now just holding his friends, as the memories ran through his mind. He then looked at his Angel.
"Can we?"
She looked at him.
"Once we win this war. We can shut the door, lock it and forget the world. Just like we used to."
"I'm scared it won't be that easy."
"Pff, MAKE it that easy."
He looked to see Aki with a fire in her eyes.
"This is YOUR world. If you want to tell it to just fuck off for a day, do it!"
"Tyler."
He looked at Kiria in shock, forgetting the last time she used his name.
"This place is still here. we can still come back. All of us can."
He hugged his three friends tightly, happy he had such an amazing group as them around him. He sniffed, and when he lifted his head, he had a new light in his eyes.
"I love you, Melody, Aki, Kiria. Thanks helping me get my head out of my ass."
He then took in a deep breath, and closed his eyes, when he opened them, the fire that had marked him when he first arrived at the school was relit in his eyes, and he had a new determination.
"Lets win this thing."
He cleaned his face before returning to Rias and Akeno.
"Sorry bout that. Kinda had a lot on my plate. So, Ladies, like my home?"
They smiled,
"I like your taste."
"It feels very...safe here."
"Rias, if you'll turn around and look at that shelf. she if you know who that busty lady is."
She did and saw his four Rias statues in a prominent spot, with a tall Akeno statue next to her. Akeno's eyes lit up as she saw how dangerous she looked. Her mismatched set of wings were spread wide as she stood on a lightning bolt, her priestess robes were torn, and a large nippled breast was visible, but she still had a fiercely sexy grin. The statues' name was AKENO THUNDER PRIESTESS.
"Oh my, I like the way my hair looks there!"
Tyler smiled as he showed them his collection.
"This is my collection of your show, I have the game I gave Gasper, this is my Azur lane collection, Fairytail, A certain magical Index..."
He was smiling as he showed his two favorite characters where he first learned their names. After, he looked at Akeno.
"Hey, wanna go see my school?"
Akeno's eyes lit up again, while Rias pouted. Melody smiled and patted her.
"Git him next time."
Tyler smiled as he led Akeno back outside. He was about to leap the wall when he heard his name.
"Hey! Tyler!"
He looked to see Asuika, Melody's mother yelling from the parking lot. Tyler smiled as he spoke into his comms.
"Melody, your moms here."
"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Yup."
Melody came out, and they leapt over the wall to fall towards the pavement, to a horrified scream from Asuika. Then the wings came out as The Demon and his Angel soared high. Asuika just collapsed as she saw the two lovers flying through the sky with more grace then birds.
"Asuii!"
She looked to see Kiria fluttering with her fairy wings to hug her, and Aki glide won her hawk wings, as Rias and Akeno just used their powers to float. Akeno sighed.
"Ya done showing off?"
"Nearly. Ready love?"
"Always."
They dove to hover just above the street, and charged their breaths.
"DEMON DRAGON KING"
"ANGEL DRAGON QUEEN"
"ROAAAAAAAAARRRRR!"
Asuika watched as her Daughter breathed a stream of pure white fire while Tyler's was red, black and blue.
"NOW we're done."
Tyler landed and so did Melody and they helped Asuika to her feet,
"We can do that now. Plus I got a whole bunch of other tricks."
"I'm still learning."
Asuika had a hard time processing the fact the boy that once fought her to let her buy him a meal, had transformed into some kind of god. And her daughter a goddess. Then Kiria just fluttered by on her fairy wings.
"Where'd you get wings?"
"A byproduct of a gene that lets me manipulate my body at will. I gave Melody the same gene. I grew my wings because why not. Melody wanted to fly with me. I gave Aki and Kiria wings too. The worlds shit themselves, so its up to me to clean the mess."
"Uh-huh. Okay. My daughter's a full=blown Angel now and you're a full Demon. Just gonna smile and nod."
"Akeno! Lets ride! Later love, see you back at the base."
He kissed her as he flew off with Akeno, leaving Melody and Asuika with Rias and Kiria. Melody's mother just looked at her glowing daughter,
"You two do it yet?"
Melody looked at her mother, and smirked,
"HARD."
Asuika then watched as Kiria fluttered by,
"Okay, I need to get hammered."

"That’s her mother?"
"Yup. She brought me here after I left my old school."
"She seems nice."
Tyler smiled as the school came into view,
"She is. I owe her a lot. Hey, looks like they cleaned the mess."
"I was kinda hopping to see it."
"Well, lets walk around a bit."
They landed and Tyler pointed out a large crack in a wall.
"I smashed a car into ten men here."
"Nice to see you're excessiveness leaves marks."
"I can leave all the marks you want."
She smiled as they walked inside. It was the time between classes, and the halls were packed. But as soon as the students saw the bare chested demon with his evident wings with Akeno beside him, they surged to the sides of the halls, leaving the lane open for the passing duo. Akeno was amazed at the looks of fear on everyone's faces.
"Wow, they're terrified of you."
"Makes sense, I DID turn like forty people to mush here. Personally, I think it's those Devilish good looks of yours scaring them witless."
"Awww, how sweet!"
She hugged him as Tyler waved at a pale faced Ira.
"Gomagorie says hi Mister Ira!"
They passed, and Ira paged the office.
"What is it Ira?"
"Tyler's roaming the halls with a lady, and they both have wings."
"What she look like?"
"Red and white Priestess robe and gorgeous."
"I just hope their visiting."
Tyler smiled as he passed a familiar library.
"Hey, I got sumthin special for you."
She followed him in, and he stood in front of the empty librarian desk.
"This is where I first met Melody. I came to check a book out, and her eyes paralyzed me."
HE smiled as Akeno looked at the quiet place, just imagining him eating his food with the love of his life. He then took her hand and led her to another room, where he introduced her to Yukino. After they went to the gym, where Meld was directing an outdoor gym class.
"Hey, Meld!"
He looked to see Tyler and Akeno approaching, their wings now back to flight size. His whistle fell from his mouth at the sight of Tyler with Demon wings and the drop dead gorgeous girl beside him.
"Akeno, this is my gym teacher Meld. Meld, Akeno."
He recovered his wits quickly,
"A pleasure miss. I-what’s that?"
Tyler and Akeno looked as a large dragon was passing over head. Tyler tilted his head.
"I don't know that one, you Akeno?"
The dragon settled the debate by looking at Tyler and charging a breath attack. Tyler sighed, and looked to a pale faced Meld.
"We'll be right back, Akeno!"
"Ohhh, my, what a fun date this is!"
Tyler and Akeno surged into the sky as the dragon fired. Tyler blocked with a mile wide Yoshkia shield. He then charged his own breath.
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!"
The dragon howled in pain as Akeno sent huge thunderbolts into it's flanks. Tyler then dove into a flying punch.
"DEMON DRAGON KING FLAMING FIST!"
The shot shattering the beasts jaw, and giving Akeno a clear shot at it's throat. She sent a blade of lightning into it's throat as Tyler pulled his Scissor blades.
"DEMON DRAGON KING EXECUTIONER'S WHEEL!"
He severed the dragon's head cleanly, and carried it to drop it to the ground., the body too, so no one got hurt. He and Akeno then floated to where Meld was now just on the ground, staring in disbelief at the student that once had a fish tank smashed on his back slay a dragon with a terrifying lack of effort with a lady friend. Tyler was smiling,
"Nice seeing ya Meld. Hey, Akeno, lets go get some food."
"You sure know how to spoil a girl!"
"RUIN, Akeno, I am going to RUIN you."
They flapped off towards the city as Takanke came out with Ira and Yukino to see a dead dragon with a severed head on the track field.
"Meld, what the hell just happened?"
The gym teacher got to his feet, and was pure white in the face.
"Tyler and that lady killed it, and it looked terrifyingly easy for them. As if they do it for reps."
"Good god."
"I knew he was a monster, but what the hell?"
"He's the Demon for a reason."

Tyler had his wallet and now they flew to the mall. They landed ad went inside. Then Tyler and her flew up to the floor, because why not. He led her to his favorite fast food joint and she was now just laughing as they sat down with their trays.
"You really don't care about them, do you?"
The entire restaurant was staring at them with terrified expressions as Tyler and Akeno ate together.
"No I don't. Plus it's kinda cool."
she shook her head, amazed by just how blatant he was. Then a little girl, braver then the others walked over with a photo of the Demon.
"Can you sign this please, sir?"
"Of course. Your very brave."
He had the same kind expression he used with Kiria, and he handed the photo to her and she ran off giggling.
"Once signing photos and autographs felt really odd. Now it's kinda nice."
Akeno smiled s another person, this time a girl in a school uniform came over.
"Excuse me, miss, but are you, Akeno, the Priestess of Thunder?"
The have fallen angel half devil smiled warmly.
"I am indeed. What can I do for you?"
The girl was awestruck.
"THE Akeno? Can I get a photo with you please?"
Tyler smiled as Akeno pulled out her mismatched wings for the shot and the girl ran to her friends squealing at her knew prize. Akeno sat back down and he Noticed her wings were still mismatched. Her fallen angel wing seemed more sickly, while her devil wing was still strong. She saw him admiring her wings,
"They what you thought?"
"Better. You look more....fitting, to me. Like THIS is your true self."
She smiled, as she knew he felt she was hiding.
"I just wish my fallen angel wing looked more alive."
"I think my blood can fix it. Here, try it."
She smiled as she took the drop. Her wing glowed, and then it seemed to get thicker, grow more vibrant feathers, and just became alive. Akeno was smiling when she saw the improvement.
"I like it!"
"Glad to help."
They finished their meal, and Tyler thought for a moment.
"Hey, Akeno, wanna see an Anime store?"
She became curious.
"Sure."
He led her to the store on that level. The store was still fully stocked and was full of in and out customers. Tyler smiled as the store came to a halt as they stepped inside.
"Hey, Akeno, check out this Asia."
she came to see the statue of her cute friend.
"Aawwww, she looks so cute in her little habit."
"She still have that thing?"
"Yes, actually. She says it's a memento of her last life as a sister."
"I can hear her saying that. Hey, found a Rias."
They then spent a moment inspecting the statue of their favorite busty red head.
"I think mine is much better."
"The statue or her?"
"Yes. Hey, is that? Nooo friggin way! Hey, Akeno, that ugly bastard look familiar?"
She looked at a winged boy with a pair of red flaming scissor blades, a crown of flames on his head and an arrogant, come and get me smile on his face. she smiled.
"It's you, Tyler. They made a statue of you!"
"What’s the name? THE DEMON KING READY FOR BATTLE? Damn that’s friggin metal. Hey, who made you, hey! Its that same dude that did my Rias statue. Nice taste my dude, very nice indeed."
"I found a Melody."
"Bullshit"
There it was. Melody with her white wings out, and a shattering halo on her head, with a scissor blade ion each hand.
"THE ANGEL OF THE DEMON'S HEART. Jesus fuckin christ that’s metal too. Here, I gotta show Melody."
He bought both statues and had them sent to the base. Then Akeno found an Azur lane section.
"Awww, look a Unicorn's unicorn plushie!"
"Hey, I got her outfit here. It's in Kiria's size. Lets dress her up, and play who wore it better, Kiria or Unicorn? We can do it with Hestia too."
"Melody or Rias?"
"Amaki or you?"
"Kaguya or Mavis?"
"Riuko or Ryuko?"
"Satuski or Erza?"
"Now that’s something I'd pay to see. I'm out of ammo. Hey, look at this Enterprise."
"I like the real version better."
"I should check on Hornet when we get back to base."
"You really like her, don't you?"
"I love a sexy Texas badass. PLus she's fun."
Akeno smiled as she pulled a hat down.
"Hey, I found her hat."
"Try it on!"
Akeno did, and Tyler loved the look of her in a cowgirl hat.
"Damn, Akeno, you rock that hat! We should get you the outfit, you'd look great in it."
"Wow, Akeno. Fancy meeting you here."
They looked to see a tall, silver haired boy in a purple open front shirt looking at a light novel. Akeno went and stood behind Tyler.
"Valy? What are you doing here?"
"Valy? The white dragon emperor?"
The other dragon emperor looked at Tyler, and smiled.
"Indeed. But I have no interest in the war. I've fought enough. I will neither assist nor oppose you. I just want to live my years in peace."
Tyler could see his eyes were clear. Tyler smiled.
"I suppose letting me copy your power is out of the question?"
The boy smirked.
"If I let you, what would you do with it?"
"End the war faster. I wanna party with my friends again without having to worry about an air raid."
The white dragon emperor chuckled.
"Very well. I am familiar with how your gene works. here."
He bared his gem and Tyler gain his powers.
"Thanks. If I May? This one is pretty good."
He held another light novel out and he took it.
"Hmm, I have not read this one. It seems interesting. Thank you, he-who-would-be god."
"Cya around Valy. I'm thankful we're not enemies."
He had a smirk as he left the store.
"As am I"
And he was gone. Akeno let out a breath and stepped out, and hugged Tyler's arm.
"I am glad we don't have to fight him this time."
"I get the feeling he'll show up at some point. Whether or not as an enemy or not is the question."
Akeno smiled as she relaxed.
"If he becomes an enemy, you got his power so you can beat him."
"Like I beat Issei"
Akeno was about o say something when she gave a surprised oof! Tyler then looked behind her to see a small girl stroking her soft black angel wing. Akeno flapped the wing and the girl, who couldn't have been older then 5 giggled.
"Woow, miss, you're reeaaally pretty! Are you an angel?"
Akeno smiled as Tyler spotted the girl's mother with an extremely pale face walking.
"I'm half fallen angel, half devil."
The girl seemed to consider her words,
"Your still pretty. I like your wings!"
Akeno pulled a feather from her wing and handed it to the now glowing girl,
"Here, a true fallen angel wing feather."
Her eyes went wide as she cradled the object.
"Thank you! You have a wonderful girlfriend mister!"
She was smiling as she looked at Tyler, then she got a good look at his face, and she went straight to fangirl 2.0.
"The Demon? I'm a huge fan!"
"If you got a photo or a camera, I can spare sometime."
They spent a few minutes as the rather flustered girl doing another impromptu photoshoot. She ran off giggling happily as her mother watched her daughter get spoiled by her idol. Tyler smiled as she flashed a grateful look as they left the store. Then he looked to the spot where pulled a feather. Akeno smiled,
"It grew back already."
"I'm surprised you did that."
She sighed as they left the store.
"I wanted to make her day."
"I think you made her month. So, once removed how long will a feather last?"
She had an even more happy smile.
"For as long as I live. So, eternity."
"Glad I'll be right there with you."
She was shocked a moment until she remembered the gene.
"I am too."
"Tyler, it's Rias. We're at the mall. We kinda need s hand."
"Swamped by fans?"
"Pretty much."
Tyler laughed as he and Akeno looked down to see a crowd around the two ladies. Kiria and Aki were on an upper floor laughing at them.
"I guess we should rescue them?"
Akeno laughed.
"I guess so."
Tyler and Akeno hopped the railing and glided down. Tyler landed next to Melody, as Akeno did by Rias. The sudden appearance of the Demon dispersing the crowd. Melody and Rias sighed with relief.
"I guess you're popular."
Melody hugged him.
"Thanks. We weren't sure how to handle it."
"Are ALL the fanboys and girls like that?"
Tyler smiled as Rias restraighten her hair.
"They get worse."
Rias shuddered.
"I don't want to know."
Tyler smiled as he patted the now tired devilgirl.
"Scary big brother!"
Kiria came fluttering down to hug him, and he hugged her back, careful of her wings. Akeno was smiling.
"Hey, Tyler. This was fun."
He looked at her over Kiria's head.
"We'll do this again."
"I look forward to it."
Rias was smiling, when They got paged.
"Hey, can you guys come in? Otagowa is on the line."
"Sure. Ready ladies and sprite princess?"
They sighed as they walked outside.
"BELIEVE me I feel the same."
They flew back to base where they linked with Mina who led Tyler and Melody to the coms room. Rias and Akeno went to talk date, Aki headed to go hang with Miho, and Kiria fluttered off with Sakura. The comms room was situated in a back room of the main hanger, and he was happy to see Sonya with her Antenna out.
"Hiya, Pretty badass. You're next!"
The pale Orussian smiled happily as he said this.
"What will we do?"
"That hangout hangar has a small backroom. We'll take it, I'll get us some pizzas, lock the dammed door, and binge whatever videos on our world I can find. With random movies thrown in for good measure. Sound good?"
She had a light blush, and a happy voice.
"It does. I can't wait."
"We'll start tomorrow."
She was glowing as he said this. Mina just sighed, knowing full well that room was both soundproof, and missile proof. Then a chuckle was heard.
"I see you're having fun son."
"Work hard, play harder."
Otagowa then cleared his throat.
"I understand you took Akeno flying through KaraKonia."
"Yup."
"I was ordered to tell you to NEVER-"
"Fuck off."
Otagowa just laughed, and then sighed.
"I told them that’s what you'd say. They didn't listen. So they gave me an Ultimatum to give you."
"Oh?"
"If you don't obey them, they'll strip you of command, sedate the Reincarnates, AND force Melody to spend the rest of her life as a labrat."
"Congratulations, YOU just lost your defense army. Now, go ahead, and fuck off."
"Son, they're right here."
Tyler then looked at Sonya, and she got it. Tyler used his version of her power, and traced the signal to a base not too far from there.
"That right?"
Tyler tore out the hangar, and once above the hangar, was gone in a lightning flash. Otagowa sighed.
"I warned them this would happen."
Mina was shaking.
"Sir, he wouldn't really kill them, would he?"
"Mina, he is GOING to kill them. Oh, he's already here."
The sounds of screaming could be heard over the radio, Mina shuddered, while Sonya laughed.
"Sir, did you warn them he'd just kill them if they threatened Melody?"
"I did. They were under the impression that, since this was their world they could control him. They forgot an important fact."
The screaming and cries of pain were getting louder. Mina was compelled to ask.
"What fact, sir?"
"This is the Demon's world."
"Hiya, Otagowa."
Tyler's voice was now heard.
"Any survivors?"
"Juuuuust you! Pick better idiots this time or I'll just clean house again. Okay?"
"Of course, son. Those wings are impressive."
"I gave Sakura a pair of silver moth wings, and get this, Amaki got a pair of blood red eagle."
"Of course you did. Do they like them?"
"Sakura now just fluttered everywhere, Amaki just looks like some kinda Aztec goddess. I'll head back now. Later Otagowa!"
Mina just sighed.
"He just left the army headless."
"No, he didn't. He just did humanity a favor. He just removed the entire old guard that was holding us back. Expect supply shipments daily, the containment division will disband and their captives will be delivered to you, and after the war, the characters won't have to have trackers implanted in their bodies. Those people wanted to dissect you all. Now, the ones that understand the world just changed overnight will take power."
"Lets hope they learned."
"If they didn't, the Demon will teach the same lesson until they do."
"Sorry Mina, Pretty badass, had a mess to clean up."
Tyler was walking up, still smiling without a drop of blood on him. Sonya started glowing again.
"I'm glad you defended us again."
"Sure, my pretty badass."
Mina sighed, as Otagowa was heard directing the clean up.
"Well, son. I have nothing further. Just who else did you give wings to?"
"My full harem. Oh! I got an update on Lillica."
"Oh?"
"Get this. She's dating Gorro."
Otagowa chuckled.
"What do you think fo him?"
"Gorro's good people. He's kind, brave, and KNOWS how to friggin upgrade. Shoulda seen his face when I told him she was my sister."
"He get scared?"
"Full pale. Full...PALE. So, now he knows he's dating the demon's sister. He'll take care of her."
"If he has YOUR seal of approval, he must be a fine young man."
"Parently, Lillica wants to learn to be a Pystol for the franxx."
"That fits way more then it-has-any-god-given-right to."
"I said the same. Oh, and Sakura's learning celestial magic from the Fairytail Lucy."
"I see. Is it dangerous?"
"Only if you're a dick to your spirits. I get the feeling Sakura just wants more friends to spoil her. I'll check in with Lucy to get an update."
"Do so."
"I got nuthin else."
"Me neither. Just..."
"What?"
"Did you HAVE to PLASTER the top brass on the friggin WALL?"
"Eh, welll, kinda."
"Whatever. I need a drink."
"Hey, can we get some extra fighter jets from our techis to tinker with?"
"we got a full complement inbound. All scheduled for destruction anyway."
"Coolio. Shirley's gonna have a friggin field day takin them apart. Oh! Dude, where's my car?"
"HA! I loved that movie. the ending was on acid though."
"That whole ERA was on acid."
"You car's in the hangar with Miho's tanks."
"Thanks Mina. I got a reason to screw with Miho again."
"That reminds me. I take it you're aware some Characters arrived that CAN'T fight?"
"I am. I'm relieved I don't have to force those girls to kill."
"You will get others like them from time to time. All you have to do is protect them."
"The world will LOVE Senshado. Kinda odd meeting the characters created by a family member though."
"Super weird."
"That it?"
"This time for sure."
"Coolio. I'mma fly around for a bit before I bang Aki."
"Yay!"
He smiled. Mina just shook her head, while Sonya blushed. Tyler said goodbye before taking to the skies. He flew above the base, and just glided. He was smiling as his spirit was restored by his visit home. He was just relieved that once the mess was cleaned he'd get to go home with his friends, lock the door, and only have to worry about Chika cheating. He winged over the more domestic side of the base, where the shops were. He spotted Yusuke chatting with Hiei and Toma. Index was playing with Kie and Kye. He then spotted Kaguya exiting a small store with Hayasaka, Chika, Szui, Ishigami and Miku strolling together. Tyler was smiling as he saw the arm Ishigami had around Miku's waist. He then spotted Issei chatti8ng with Kenzaki. That got his attention, especially since he remembered Kenzaki's saint power. He flipped wing to land beside them.
"Hey, Issei. Hiya miss."
Issei rolled his eyes as he guessed what Tyler wa after. Tyler smiled as he looked Kenzaki over. She was a tall lady with a long black single ponytail, light skin and a large rack. She wore a white shirt and a pair of jeans with a leg tore off. She was now on edge as to why the Demon just landed in front of her.
"Hi. I'm Kenzaki. What does the Demon need with me?"
"Just lookin to copy your power."
She sighed.
"Of course you are. Look, I'm on a date, so here."
She made her hand glow, and Tyler absorbed the power.
"Neat. Later you two!"
He flapped off to find Toma so he could get the imagine breaker. Issei shook his head.
"You get used to it."
She looked to her date with a smile as she took his arm.
"Shall we go? I'm curious to see this dressbreak."

Tyler found Toma and Index still with Yusuke and Hiei. He fist bumped Yusuke as Kie and Kye came for a hug. Tyler was smiling.
"Nice to see you two runts."
"Mean!"
"Jerk!"
He hugged them before they ran off with Index. Yusuke was curious.
"What you bothering us for now?"
"Looking to copy Imagine breaker."
He looked to Toma as he said this. Toma was a brown spikey haired guy with a white shirt and jeans. He sighed.
"Not sure if you want the bad luck that goes with it."
"I'll remove the side effect."
"Well, fine then."
He held his fist up and Tyler copied it. Then he removed the bad luck curse. He smiled as he flapped off to see Lucy. He found her and Sakura practicing their summons. Tyler landed quietly as Sakura held up a golden key.
"OPEN GATE OF THE RAM: ARIES!"
There was a doorbell and a large poof of pink wool as the ram girl Aries appeared.
"I'm so sorry. What can I do for you?"
Sakura was beaming at her successful summon. Tyler then walked up clapping.
"Wow, Sakura. Summoning a Zodiac spirit already?"
The blonde Lucy was also proud of her little pupil.
"She's has real talent. Plus all the spirits adore her."
Tyler gave the Silver fairy a hug.
"Nice to see you working hard. Hey, Aries. Nice to meet you."
The ramgirl was a slender girl, with delicate horns on her head, pink wool-like hair, a wool crop top and short and white fur leading to delicate looking hooves. She was a very timid girl as she responded.
“I’m so sorry. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
“So, Lucy, did you give Aries’ key to Sakura or is she just borrowing it?”
Lucy smiled.
“I gave it to her. Aries asked me to. They’re really good friends.”
“It me or does that fit a little too well?”
The kind celestial wizard smiled.
“It does. Even Aquarius loves her,”
“Yeesh, if that grouchy fishlady loves her, she’s set.”
Lucy went a little pale.
“Yeah, might not wanna make her mad.”
“Lucy, I get beaten nearly to death daily. I think an angry mermaid I can Handle.”
She just sighed.
“Well, I gave Sakura Aries.”
“Thanks Lucy. Hmmm, I wonder.”
Tyler looked at Sakura and tried his copy power. A set of twelve key like marks appeared on his arms. He smiled as he looked at them and poked the one he wanted.
“OPEN GATE OF THE RAM: ARIES”
and poof another Aries appeared. This one however was different. Her wool was black, her soft eyes were now ablaze with fire, her rack barely concealed by her wool, and was larger, and her horns were more like spikes then the curl of a ram. She looked at Tyler, and smirked.
“Well, I got me a handsome one this time.”
He smiled as he let her return to his arm. Lucy was a little shocked.
“What was that?”
“I copied Sakura’s power. So, I guess I can summon another version of the spirits. Nifty. Well, ladies, I’m out.”
Sakura hugged him.
“Bye scary big brother!”
“Later Silver Fairy!”
He flapped off to the sky. Lucy just shook her head.
“I’mma just gonna go with it.”
Tyler was smiling as he radioed Satuski.
“Hey, Satuski. Where’s my quarters?”
She warmly responded.
“That small bunker to the left of our hangar.”
“Love you!”
“Love.”
“Yes, Melody?”
“I’ll be sleeping with Rias, Asia, and Akeno.”
“Lesy threeway! I’m jealous!”
They laughed as he landed outside the bunker to find Aki waiting with a small bag. She seemed nervous as he approached her.
“Hey, I guess this is your place?”
He smiled as he opened the heavy door.
“I guess. Lets check it out.”
They walked and he shut the door. Aki watched as he threw the lever to lock it.
“Guess some things never change.”
“Nope.”
They walked down the set of stairs, and into a large thickly carpeted floor. There was a small kitchen with stove, sink, and fridge in the back right, on the direct right was a small living area with a couch and TV, with a laptop on the coffee table. The left was an alcove with the bed. Tyler pulled out his coms and set them in a small opening with a flap. Aki was curious.
“Why’d you take them out?”
“I forgot them in when Me and Melody did it. Kinda wanna prevent a repeat.”
Aki smiled as she placed hers next his. She then set her bag down and gazed at the small bed. He smiled kindly.
“Nervous?”
She nodded.
“Are you sure?””
Another nod.
“I want it. It’s just my first.”
She was trembling, as he looked at her. She was wearing a light shirt and jeans, and seemed to be squirming. Then she look at him, and took his hand, which she placed on her chest. He could feel her heart pounding. He took hers and she could feel his own pounding heart. She gulped,
“You get in first.”
HE understood, and undressed and laid on his back under the covers. He watched as she undressed next. Her hands shaking as she fumbled with her belt and jeans. She looked at him, so badly shaking were her hands.
“Please?”
He wordlessly unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them for her. She finished striping and climbed on him. He could feel her entrance pressed against his spear, and just how moist it was. She looked in his eyes, and he could see they were clear.
“Ready?”
She gasped as he asked.
“Please.”
He nodded, and she placed his point against her, and she slowly lowered herself onto it. Slowly sheathing the sword in her scabbard. She was gasping and moaning as she fit it in. Then it was in and she was looking at him.
“How you feel?”
She smiled.
“I....like it. Go slow.”
“Your ride.”
She lifted herself up, and slid Back down. Gasping and moaning as she picked up speed. After a minute she placed his hands on her hips, and they went to it. He pumping her up-and down, while she screamed in ecstasy. Then she went limp as she had a thunderous moaner of an orgasm. She fell forward, and locked her kips on his.
“Keep going.”
So he kept it up, as she recovered, so she could feel him shoot. He came after her not long after, and she felt her get filled with his shot. She garbed his neck, and flipped to be under him.
“Now you ride me.”
He smiled as she bucked her hips to meet his thrusts. They exploded a few more times, until she and he collapsed gasping. Aki’s slit was sore but it was a good sore, as she felt him leave her wrapper. She kissed him, and laid on his chest.
“You good?”
she was purring,
“It was great.”
“We’ll do this again.”
“Totally. Thanks for being kind. Hey, lets grab a shower.”
“I love you, Aki.”
She shivered.
“I love you, Tyler.”
“Want my blood?”
“I don’t need it. I LIKE this feeling.”
He smiled and they cleaned their sex covered bodies. After they climbed back into bed, and she got a mischievous smile.
“I got an idea.”
“Go for it.”
She fit it back in and laid done, feeling his length fill her.
“I’ll sleep connected to you.”
He smiled, loving just how warm and tight she was.
“Good night, Aki. I love you.”
“Goodnight Tyler. I love you.”
They drifted off to sleep, his rod still inside her.
THURSDAY THE 24TH DAY.
Tyler woke easily with Aki's breathing next to his ear. She was still asleep on him, and he could feel he was still inside her. He smiled as he stroked her soft brown hair. She moaned softly as she shifted on his chest, his length still rock hard. He sighed happily. He then saw a shadow detach from the wall to approach him. He grabbed it with his arm, and it dissipated. His hand felt slimy, and as he smelled it, he realized it was from Melody's kitty. He laughed quietly as he placed a finger of Melody's taste gently into Aki's mouth, as a dirty morning joke. He then licked his fingers and hand clean and calmly waited for her to wake. She woke a little later, blinking as she yawned.
"Morning Aki. How do you feel?"
She licked her lips.
"My mouth tastes like Melody's slit. Did she sneak in here?"
Tyler smiled.
"I don't think so. I'm still warmly snug in you, so I doubt it."
She licked her lips, loving the taste of the busty beauty.
"Well, she tastes good."
She went to stretch, and moaned hard as she felt him still inside her.
"Ohhhhhh, that stiiill feels good!"
"round two?"
She started bouncing up and down.
"Give it to me."
So he did. He flipped her onto her back so he could pump her a bit harder, and she bucked hard to meet him. They orgasmed together her getting filled and him getting squeezed. She was panting as she felt him fall out.
"A first thing fuck. I could get used to this!"
"You feel amazing, Aki!"
She smiled as she surged to kiss him.
"I love your spear."
"I love you."
"Lets shower. I need to clean my kitty."
He smiled and they showered together, and he used his flames to dry them.
"Ohhh, that feels good."
He loved her moans. Then they put their coms back ion.
"Mornin everyone."
Mina as first to respond.
"I am glad you learned from the last time."
"I told you I forgot them."
"Hey, Aki, come see me. We need to chat!"
"Sure Melody."
"Hey, Sonya. Can you hear me?"
Her shy voice came over the comms.
"Yeah?"
"Lets spend the day together. I'll grab my car, and we can cruise for a while, then we can watch some videos, sound good?"
"It sounds lovely. I'll get ready."
"See ya in a bit."
"Sonya, I’ll help you."
"Thanks Lylia"
Tyler smiled as he dressed. He was still bare chested, as now it was kinda his thing. He opened his bunker door to find Melody with Rias ad Akeno. The three ladies then swarmed Aki, who was walking a little tenderly. Melody looked at Tyler who took the hint. He flew to collect his car. He found Miho and her tank crews running drill as he landed outside their hanger. He smiled as he saw Miho's cute head poking out of her Panzer IV. He went inside and saw a sheet covered shape in the back. He tore it off and his Camero was right there. He smiled as he saw it. There was a light white shirt and his leather jacket on the drivers seat. The jacket and shirt had been altered so his wings could be threaded through them. Tyler smiled as he hopped the door and started the engine.
"I friggin missed this beast."
He tore out of the hangar and drifted as he turned to where Sonya and her fellow witches were staying. He pulled up and got out. He then leaned against the car as the door opened and Sonya stepped out. His jaw dropped. She had dressed up for the occasion. Her short slivery white hair been brushed into a gleamingly beautiful crown that reminded Tyler of Tinsel. She had a light red color to her lips, and her pretty brow eyes were glowing. She had dressed in a light white gown that seemed to blend in with her skin, a light grey sunhat on her head, and a pair of grey sandals on her feet. She looked beautiful. He opened his car's door for her.
"Mornin Sonya. You look beautiful."
She blushed as she climbed into the car. He shut it and was about to join her when he got a tap on his shoulder. He looked to see Mina and Lylia smiling at him, Mina then poked him in the chest with a hidden gun.
"If she come's back with even a slightly smaller smile, I'll cut your balls off. Okay?"
Lylia was casually admiring a large knife.
"Indeed. I'd like to test my knife out."
He smiled.
"I'll take care of her."
He then got in the drivers seat and they drove off. Min and Lylia just sighed.
"Is her fluegarhammer loaded?"
"Wiiith every other witches' gun."

"Where are we going?"
"Hmmm, don't really HAVE set destination. If you see anything you like, we'll check it out."
She was smiling as they drove on a road along the beach. she had a string on her hat that kept it from flying off. Tyler had the radio hooked to his phone and was playing songs from their show. She gasped at a piano was heard playing.
"That’s my fathers song."
He smiled.
"I got it for you. I don't know if he's here or not, but I felt that at least you'd be able to hear his song for you."
She sighed as she hugged his arm.
"Thank you."
He smiled as they were passing through a beach town. As they slowed to let a group cross, Sonya spotted a small shop on the boardwalk.
"FUSIO'S CUIOSITIES?"
"Wanna check it out?"
She smiled.
"I'm curious what a shop of curiosities is."
Tyler smiled as pulled his car to a lot and opened the door for her. He put the top up and locked it. Sonya tilted her pretty head.
"Is it supposed to rain?"
"Just making sure thieves don't get any ideas."
she understood then. She took his arm and they crossed the street. Tyler had pulled his wings in so they could be in peace, and not be hassled by fans. He held the door open for her as they stepped inside. The shelves were lined with statues, crystal balls, tarot decks, incense, and various other kinds of oddities. Sonya walked to a glass case that had necklaces, knives and rings inside. Tyler looked too, and saw her seem to fixate on a large knife. The bladed item was a foot long, with a four inch blade. The blade was a multi colored thing that flashed different colors when you looked at it.
"Like that one?"
She smiled and nodded. Tyler then looked for a shop keep, only to find himself locking eyes with Valy again. The white dragon emperor was wearing a light grey shirt and pants as he spotted Tyler looking at him, and the girl looking at a knife. The tall, silver haired boy came over with a key.
"I thought today was a little boring."
"Nice to see you again Valy. She'll take that large iridescent one. I'll take that gnarly looking switchblade."
Sonya was curious.
"You know each other?"
"Kinda. He has the other dragon emperor from Rias's world. He and Issei were enemies there. Here, he's just another guy with a cool shop. Thanks, here."
Tyler paid, but before he left he felt it necessary to give a heads up.
"Just so you're aware, this town's kinda close to our base. Issei, Zecks, Michael, Azeazal, and Rias and her whole board are there. So, heads up."
Valy smiled.
"I appreciate the warning. I'll try not to make a mess of my new home."
"Ya got good taste. Later bro."
Tyler and Sonya walked along the side of the road passing different shops as they did so. She then spotted the long boardwalk pier extending out into the ocean. she looked to her date.
"Hey, Tyler, can we go there?"
He smiled as he took her arm.
"Sure. Boardwalks are fun. well, except for new jersey's that is."
They walked along the crowded pier, as seagulls screamed and people passed the couple.
"What’s a new jersey?"
"A state in America. Our version of Shirley's home country. It's know for pompous idiots, weird accents, the smell of garbage everywhere you go, and idiots. Lots and lots of idiots."
She leaned against him.
"Seems you're not to fond of it."
"NO self respecting American is. It's a kinda country wide UGH. Plus there was a reality TV show about it called Jersey shore that kinda ruined the state."
"What’s a reality TV show?"
"My, how innocent you are Sonya. I miss those days. A reality TV show is basically just a documentary on a group of people's lives that other people watch weekly. BELIEVE me they suck across the board. Most of the drama is rigged, the personalities faked, it's just a poisonous toxin."
She ducked under his arm as they stopped at a shooting game.
"I wanna play!"
He smiled, and got her a few game s.
"Okay, here, those targets are weighted on the bottoms. Yeah, I know how these games work bro, got a problem? Now, if you aim there, it's a guarantee every time."
The pretty Orussian fired her ten shots following his directions, and scored a perfect 10/10. Tyler smirked as the now disgruntled guy handed her the grand prize. A large picture of Tyler, Melody, Ghost, and Lillica from his first rampage. Tyler took the framed photo and looed at it.
"Hey, I know this one. Hey, Sonya, this is from my first rampage. See those bodies I'm sitting on? My kills."
"Okay, dude. You're not the Demon."
The stall owner snorted as Tyler and Sonya looked at each other and laughed.
"Here, I'mma blow this guy's mind."
Sonya smiled.
"Okay."
Tyler smiled as he let his wings be seen. The large leathery Demon wings sending the guy into full pale face.
"You really ARE him! Sorry."
Tyler smiled as he pulled them back in.
"Worth it. Come on Sonya."
They kept walking, as the stall owner just sat down, his mind blown that the Demon was had been to his stall. Sonya then saw a large cotton candy stall.
"What’s that?"
"Cotton candy. Here."
He got them each a stick, and they took a seat where they could look out to sea. Sonya was loving her first taste of cotton candy.
"It's sweet!"
"Right?"
Tyler incinerated the two sticks after. Then Sonya pointed to a ship out to sea.
"Hey, is that Enterprise?"
Tyler looked and sure enough, enterprise's carrier was sailing by.
"It is. Guess she was on patrol."
Tyler spotted her standing on her bow and he and Sonya waved. The one known as Grey Ghost spotted them on shore on hopped off to say hi. The beautiful ship girl hopped onto the pier a moment later.
"Tyler, Sonya! What a nice surprise. Sonya, you look beautiful. Tyler just looks like some punk."
"Tch, Thanks Enterprise."
Sonya blushed at the tall lady's praise. Tyler notice a set of lines on her carrier.
"Hey, you get jumped?"
She sighed.
"A few sirens came to play."
"You okay?"
"Just tired. I'm not scheduled for another patrol for a few days so I'm having Wendy heal me."
"You should ask Asia. Her powers feel like a massage."
she smiled.
"If YOU'RE endorsing her, I might have to check it out. I take it you two are on a date?"
"we are. He's been very sweet to me."
Sonya leaned into his arm, and he held her. Enterprise sighed.
"I'm happy for you. Tyler, you should check in with Hornet. she’s back on light duty."
"I'll do that."
Enterprise said farewell before returning to her ship Tyler then looked to Sonya.
"Wanna keep going?"
She nodded. They walked back down the pier, only to find a set of local punks checkin out Tyler's car.
"She's a mean cat ain't she?"
They looked to see Tyler and Sonya approaching. Then the five of them all looked at each other then to Sonya.
"Yo, babe, why you hanging with this tool? We can show ya a MUCH better time than this fifties greaser wanna be reject!"
Tyler and Sonya just laughed, before she replied.
"Sorry, boys, I already found the best time."
Tyler smirked.
"You heard the lady. Now get lost."
The lead punk and his four friends then all walked to stand before Tyler and Sonya. He just smiled.
"Look, piss off. I got bigger fish to fry then a bunch of-hey, is that Yoshkia?"
There were a set of contrails by where Enterprise's hip had disappeared. Sonya looked where he indicated.
"Hey, it is. They on patrol?"
"Not sure. That's Kyba, Rasweisa and Perrine with them, I'll check."
He fired his comms up.
"Heey, Fiery badass. You on patrol or out to kick an ass?"
"Tyler? Where are you?"
"Watch for it."
He charged a half hearted shot, and fired a lobbing energy blast from a finger.
"Oooh, NOW I see you. We're on patrol. Say hi to Sonya for me!"
"I hugged her fer ya! Have fun!"
"You too!"
Tyler then looked back to the white faced punks as he powered his comms down.
"Might getting away from my car?"
They bolted. Tyler and Sonya laughed as they got back in the car. He waved to Valy as they left town. Sonya sighed happily.
"I'm glad we don't need to fight that boy."
"So am I. I just wonder what role he's to play. Specially with power like that."
"Hey, can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Why did you want to be my friend? Yoshkia's far more....energetic then me, plus more outgoing. So why?"
she had a cute look of curiosity on her pretty face. Tyler smiled.
"I liked you in the show. So, I wanted to be your friend. You were pretty, strong, had a great voice, plus I've always had a fondness for the Pale beauty."
she was blushing a little.
"really? That’s why you wanted to be my friend?"
"Yup. I liked you then, and I like you even more now."
"Even if I'm like a ghost?"
"I'd say more ephemeral. Like a wisp or a sprite. You're a very hauntingly pretty girl, Sonya. They may call you Ghost, I call you spirit like."
She was now full on blushing as she looked down to admire the dashboard. she had her hands between her knees and was rocking side to side shyly, as if his words were pushing her between them. She was also smiling.
"I'm glad you wanted to be my friend, Tyler."
"I'm glad you wanted to be mine, Sonya."
She leaned back in the seat, as they passed into a seaside tunnel. There were little windows on the right that showed glimpses of the sea. Once out Tyler was rubbing his eyes. Sonya was a little concerned.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, tunnels like that just fuck with my eyes. Nothing major."
She smiled as she understood. They found another seaside town, and Sonya's belly rumbled.
"Yes Ma'am."
She chuckled, and pointed to a small seaside restaurant. He smiled as they pulled in. They walked in and were seated by a window with a view of the sea. They ordered and the waitress, clearly knowing who Tyler was, bounced off with an extra spring in her step. Sonya was happily staring at him, as if entranced by his looks. He smiled, and did the same, staring into her face too. She blushed a little, but then she smiled a particular smile. The staring contest was soooo ON. Tyler and Sonya looked into each other's eyes for maybe two minutes before she blinked. She sighed in defeat before looking out to sea.
"Hey, look, Yoshkia's sortie."
They looked to see Yoshkia and her small group flying towards the shore.
"Wonder if it's break time."
Then a Neroui beam soared over the shore to be deflected by Yoshkia's shield. Sonya's first instinct was to race to help, but Tyler took her wrist.
"She's got Kyba, Rasweisa, and Perrine. They can handle a single stray. If another shows up, then we take the sky."
Sonya smiled, remembering just how protective he was. If HE said they were fine, then they wouldn't get a scratch. So she sat back down as the waitress brought their orders. Tyler signed a photo for her, and together they watched Yoshkia's flight shred the lone Neroui.
"Wow, didn't know swordbirth worked in the sky."
"This fish is delicious. Hey, Rasweisa is really pretty. Wow! She just blew that wing right off!"
"Stands to reason. Nice dodge Perrine, Rasweisa’s a Valkery. A Norse Angel of Battle. The legends say both their beauty and skills in battle were unparalleled. Nice rolling dodge Yoshkia."
"Really? Are all the Valkery like her?"
"Maybe. I've only met Rasweisa. Hey, they got it."
The Neroui burst into the white shards as Tyler powered the comms up.
"Good kill Yoshkia."
She was panting as she replied.
"Thanks!"
"Ugh, you could've helped us!"
"Perrine, you had Yoshkia Myafuji, Kyba Yuto, and Rasweisa. Plus you. If the four of you together couldn't handle a single Neroui, why are you even allowed to use a striker or a sword?"
"Thanks! How's Sonya?"
"She loved the show. So did I Yoshkia. Any injuries?"
"None, just need to catch our breath."
"Well done you four. Hey, Kyba. I didn't know swordbirth worked in the sky."
"I didn't either. Figured it worth a shot."
"Be amazed the things you learn that way. Take care you guys!"
"Have fun on your date!"
Tyler smiled as he powered down his comms. Sonya then gave him a curious look, her elbows on the table with her head on her hands.
"You.....don't really like Perrine, do you?"
HE loved how prettily sexy she looked like that, and he chuckled.
"I don't dislike her. She was my least favorite from the show."
She smiled.
"She does take some getting used to."
"Maybe. I just never could click well with the prissy type. Ya know?"
Sonya sighed, understanding his reasoning.
"I get you. She's a little high strung, but a good friend and trustworthy. I think you should give her a chance."
Tyler smiled warmly.
"I'll try. Least I can do is make the attempt."
Sonya was a little relieved he would be willing to give the high strung Gallia girl a chance before writing her off.
"I also noticed you and Barkhorn seemed close."
"Captain badass is just fun. I loved just how few fucks she gave in the show. Like that Neruoi bug."
Sonya shuddered at the memory.
"I don't want to remember that."
"Sure. That one was a favorite episode of mine. That and when Hartmen lost her panties."
This time Sonya laughed.
"I remember that one. That was a weird day. a single lost pair of panties threw the entire base on its head."
"Wanna know the biggest question that one raised?"
"Sure."
"Was that her only pair? You'd think she'd have multiple outfits."
Sonya laughed at his logical question.
"That was my question too. Apparently, the rest of her panties were being cleaned."
"Glad to know that wasn't her SINGLE pair."
She smiled,
"I bet you loved seeing us run around after Luccini for our undies."
"I loved that little spaz. Hey, when we get back, wanna watch the show? I have the whole series."
She smiled.
"Sure. Can we head back after this? I wanna watch it now."
"Sure."
Tyler paid and they were off. The ride was peaceful, and Sonya fell asleep in the passenger seat as Tyler took the drive nice and easy. They were passing back through Valy's town when a shadow passed overhead. Tyler looked up to see Mina in her striker with Lylia. The units' whirring not even fazing a sleeping Sonya. Tyler just shook his head as they latched onto the windshield for a check in. Mina was amazed at just how comfy Sonya looked.
"She looks like she had fun."
"We're going to watch a show together back at base."
Lylia was looking over her dear friend, looking for marks of any kind.
"Well, just don't get any ideas with that dress."
"Sure."
"We'll let you be."
"Give Yoshkia a backslap when you see her. Tell her I sent it."
They shook their heads as they soared back up to rejoin their flight of Sakamoto, Erza and Wendy. Tyler smiled as they pulled back into the base. He nudged Sonya awake.
"Hey, pretty badass. We're back at base."
She sat up and rubbed her eyes and yawned. Tyler smiled as he passed Hajime and Yue leaving a convenience store. He waved as he passed, while Hajime admired his car.
"Why didn't I make a damned muscle car for us?"
Yue was confused, but trusted him enough to let it go. Tyler smiled as he pulled up to the hangout hangar.
"Wanna use this or my bunker"
Sonya thought for a moment,
"I'd prefer your bunker. Less chance for a walk in."
"I like the way you think, Sonya."
They parked outside his bunker and they went inside. she was a little nervous when he locked the blast door behind them,
"I didn't know you'd lock it."
"I locked my apartment every night. This is a sanctuary. MY sanctuary."
she smiled, happy he'd let her in then. They went done and found a stack of freshly ordered pizzas with the note.
"Show Sonya how we relaxed back then." Melody, Tatsi, Aki, Satski, and Kiria. Tyler sighed as he saw the names of his first circle of friends. Tyler set up the whole series to play, and he sat on the couch. Sonya leaned against him and pulled her feet in. He hit play and together they basked in the story of Sonya and her friends. Though the nudity made her blush a little, specially when SHE was the one naked. The first season ended, and she stretched a bit.
"Bring back memories?"
She laid her head back to look at him.
"Yeah. How'd you like my nipples?"
He laughed, as she was normally a very shy girl.
"I thought they were very nice. I'll admit to wanting to touch them."
She smiled, happy he thought her attractive. She then adjust ed her position, laying flat out and resting her head in his lap.
"Ready for season two?"
She smiled.
"Please."
He hit the button, and again they chuckled, and enjoyed the continued story of Sonya and the witches. She stretched languorously out on the couch as he gently stroked her cheek, or rubbed her stomach. She sighed sadly as it ended.
"You okay?"
She rolled onto her back,
"I'm fine. I just felt bad Yoshika and Sakamoto lost their power like that."
"Yeah, it bothered me too. Hey, there's still a movie. Wanna watch?"
She shook her head.
"I'd like to watch some videos on this world now."
"Okay. Anything in particular?"
"Can we learn about Orussia? I believe the version here is called Russia?"
"Sure. We're gonna need some Vodka though."
She giggled,
"I'm glad that's the same."
"Never challenge a drunk Russian!"
She laughed hard at his pisspoor Russian accent. They spent a few hours watching videos on Russian history and some facts. She absorbing all of it. Then Tyler threw in some funny meanwhile in Russia moments. They laughed hard at those. After a few hours, she yawned. He smiled.
"Hey, you good?"
She smiled.
"Just a little tired. Having this much fun is kinda draining."
"If you wanna call it, I can drop you off."
She just snuggled against his lap.
"I'm comfy right here. Just tell Mina and Lylia I'm okay."
"Yes Ma'am."
He powered up his and her comms. Soon as he did, Mina was speaking.
"Hey! What’s going on in there? Is she okay?"
"She's asleep on my lap. Hear her?"
Her soft breaths, clearly deeply asleep were audible. Mina sighed.
"I don't feel comfortable with her locked in there asleep with you."
"This is how it was before the war, Mina. Me, my good friends, some pizza, whatever we put on the TV, all with a deadbolted and chained steel door. THIS is my sanctuary."
Melody, Aki, Tatsi, Satski, Kiria, and Riuko came over then.
"I miss those days, love."
"Me too. Remember the day after the bug mess? We all locked inside your place? I had never felt so safe."
"We were all panicking, then that door shut and we felt right at home."
"Those were times. Just us, some pizza, and a stocked anime selection."
"I miss it too. I kinda wanna cry now."
"I wanna hug my brother. Ghost too."
"We need to do it again, just the old guard. Like how it was."
Tyler smiled as he looked around.
"This bunker is more or less like it was. Lets set it up, and we'll do it like we used to. Ghost included."
The sheer amount of wistful longing in their voices, all longing to be locked inside his room again, like Sonya was right then, made Mina choke up a little.
"It sounds like you had something wonderful back then."
"We did Mina. We did. Once his door shut, that bolt turned and the chain was slid into place, the world couldn't touch us. It had to get past HIM first. Even then it just wasn't possible. We all felt safer in his apartment then we did in our own homes. Even BEFORE the bug mess."
"What’s this bug mess you keep talking about?"
"love, you tell it."
"Kiria had a stalker. So, I stepped in. When I did, I found out he'd put cameras in her apartment bathroom, bedrooms and everywhere else. Then I figured out it was part of a massive child porn ring, with every. single. building. that children visited being bugged with at least several dozen per wall. That’s how I first met Otagowa. His son was the stalker and had used his family name to set up the porn ring. I dismantled it. They started calling me Demon shortly after."
Mina sighed.
"So, in a time when not event their own homes were safe."
"MY home WAS. They stayed for two days straight while the town was cleaned up."
"With you right at the front."
"Showing everyone how it is done. Remember the Riuko Method?"
The group chuckled.
"Satski beat my ass for that one."
"That was a fun day. I rescued Kaguya and Hayasaka from the Shinomya family, taught Sakura how to be a sweet girl, showed Kaguya her own strength, and was blown away by Melody in a bikini. Good times."
There was a collective, wistful sigh from those that were there. Mina now felt like crying just from LISTENING to them reminisce. Tyler then drew a breath, and when he spoke, there was all the iron that had intimidated enemies and comforted his friends.
"we WILL have it back. I WILL NOT LET THAT BE TAKEN FROM US. THAT HANGAR. THAT WILL BE OUR PLACE. UNTIL WE WIN THIS WAR. THIS BUNKER, THAT HANGAR. ON MY LIFE, MY LOVE FOR MELODY, ON MY LOVE FOR YOU ALL, WE WILL HAVE IT BACK."
"We will."
"One day."
"It will."
"For certain."
"Nothing will take it from us."
"If they try they die."
"I agree. I want it too."
"What we had was too precious. we will have it back."
"The world will not stop us form taking our home back."
"Big brother will not let them take it."
"Nor will we."
"He's not alone."
"WE WILL HAVE IT BACK!"
"WE WILL HAVE IT BACK!"
They all poured their souls into the chant, as everyone of Tyler's friends drew a line in the sand. Mina, Sakamoto, Sonya; you was wakened by the chant, Wales, Enterprise, every single member of the army were stunned by the sheer VEHEMENCE and determination packed into their voices. Mavis was shaking her head as the chanting friends had the base thundering with their wish.
"Well, Maky. Now we see why it was a rule of his."
"Indeed Mavis. That Sanctuary, is just as precious to them, as the guildhall is to Fairytail. It's their home."
Hajime and Yue were listening too, and even they felt moved.
"Hajime. I want to experience what they did."
"I do too, Yue. I do too."

Tyler sighed as the voices died down,
"We'll make it happen. Together."
There was another chorus of agreements before the comms were silent again. Then Mina came back on, and her voice was trembling at the show of solidarity.
"I'm sorry. It seems I have much to learn."
"We got a lot of time to teach you, Mina."
She sniffed, and the comms were silent. He powered his comms down, and went to power Sonya's down, only to find her awake.
"Sorry we woke you."
"That was beautiful. It seems they cherish their time they spent locked away with you."
He smiled as he stroked her hair.
"All I wanted, was to give them a safe place to stay."
"And they felt safer with you then in their own beds in their own homes. I feel it too."
She sighed contently.
"I think, I love you."
He smiled, as she continued.
"I've never fallen in love before. So, is this it?"
She looked to him as if seeking an answer. He looked into her eyes.
"I think it is. I feel the same warmth looking in your eyes I get when I look into Melody's. I love her. So, I love you too."
She smiled,
"I like how it feels, just laying here, with you stroking my hair, it feels like the world can't touch me."
"I'm glad I could make you feel better."
"Hey. Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Can I stay here tonight?"
"Sure."
"In the same bed? No...sex. I....just..."
He placed a finger on her lips.
"I know."
She smiled, as she saw the he indeed did know.
"I'll get Lylia to bring me a bag."
He smiled, and she went to page her friend. He incinerated the empty pizza box.
"I won't need a garbage can anymore."
He saw her smiling as she sat back down.
"She pissed?"
She smiled widely.
"Wait and see!"
"Huuurrrrraaaay! I guess I lived a full life."
"Power up your comms."
He was confused, until he did.
"Tyler, get to the hangar, bring the leftover pizza, an extra pillow, and Sonya. Lets kick it old school!"
He smiled.
"Sonya, lets fuckin ROLL."
He used his power to carry everything and they went to the hangar. Melody was waiting with a key. She tossed it to him.
"Here love. It's only right you do it."
He tore the door open and the large group stepped inside. He shut the door with a slam. Blackstar was about to move off, but Aki grabbed his arm.
"Wait. It's not ready yet."
Tyler then used his vectors, his flames, shadows, and his sky powers to sweep the large building for bugs. Once done, he placed a hand on the hangar door, and a massive flame barrier was visible. It turned with a click like a deadbolt, and then he placed his other hand above it. This time a chain or iron and shadow was seen to stretch between the two doors. He slid it in do place and turned to face the assembled group.
"Three rules: What happens in the hangar, STAYS in the hangar. Tell no one what you see, hear or do in here. TWO: Hands OFF my girls. They are: Melody, Aki, Zerotwo, Rias, Asika, Amaki, Kairi, Akio, Satuski, Riuko, Kaguya, Hayasaka, Koneko, Yoshkia, Sonya, Misaka, and Asia if she says so."
"I'm in!"
"And Asia. Third: For the love of Satan, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES. we clear?"
The room answered with a yes.
"Welcome.....to my Sanctuary. annnnnndddd.....SCATTER!"
His friends, the ones that were there in the beginning broke first. Tatsi and Satski stripped naked and planted themselves in front of a tv. Chika, Ishigami, Miku, Kaguya, Hayasaka, Szui, and Akio all sat around a table with chips and a deck of cards as the strip game got under way, Amaki removed her shirt and laid on a couch as Kiria and Sakura played with her boobs, Kie was playing tag with Ghost, Lily was drawing Amaki's fondling session, Riuko was looking over the model selection and Aki was making out with Kairi in a corner. Tyler patted Issei on his back as he passed.
"THIS is MY world. Please, enjoy your stay. Melody! Turn around and bend over! I'mma stick ya!"
The newcomers just watched him start pounding his lover's rear, right there. Rias was having a very hard time believing wat she was seeing.
"Hey, Rias! We're playing strip! Come play!"
Chika was waving to the red devilgirl, while Tyler shot a load into Melody just behind her. Melody then blew her own lid, before collapsing on the couch as Tyler took a seat at the strip table.
"Hey, Zerotwo! Come on! We got room for you too!"
The dinogirl smiled.
"Coming Darling!"
Then the group started to fan out, as the festive atmosphere drew them in. Mavis was challenged by Kie to a chess match, Makorov, Zecks, and Azeazal were locked in a drinking contest, Index, Myu, and Kye were playing with Zala, Hajime and Yue were getting it on in a corner, Shea, Tio, Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama were playing blackjack, Boton, Kayko, Perrine, and Sakamoto were roped into playing poker with Akeno, Koneko and Mikoto. Accelerator, Toma, Issei, Kenzaki, Shirley, Luccini, Asia, and Oro were playing favor poker, Cyborg, Beastboy, Robin, Barkhorn, Mina, and Erza were playing pool, Starfire, Raven, and Terra got suckered into playing monopoly with Last order, Bell, Kiria, and Vector Lucy, Ais Wallenstein, Welf, Lilly Rucarde, and Ryu were watching their anime, Natsu, and Grey were fighting, Mirajane was serving drinks, Lucy and Sakura had summoned their spirits to play, Lylia was discussing the date with Sonya, Wales, and Belfast had discovered the game battleship and were having a blast, Enterprise, Cleveland, and a newly recovered Hornet were watching the anime based off them, Laffey, Unicorn ,, Ayanami, and Javelin were learning a role playing game from Gasper, Kyba was sparring with Ryuko, Satuski was relaxing with Xenovia as they waited for their match, Gorro and Lillica were at a strip table, as the rest of the franxx pilots were playing a card game. Tyler smiled evilly as he laid his four of a kind aces down.
"Pay up!"
Zerotwo, Hestia, Hornet, Ishigami, Miku, and Chika all sighed as they tossed clothes his way. He smiled as he stowed them behind him.
"Hey, Hornet, nice rack."
She threw a fork at him. He laughed, as he got tapped. He saw Amaki, there licking her lips.
"Go for it."
She tackled him, and then he was inside the hot MILF pounding the hell out of her slit.
"I'll be riiiiiight with you! Got me a tight fox to RUIN!"
Zerotwo was shaking her head.
"Darling sure knows how to play."
Rias had watched the whole thing go down, and was also shaking her head, as she mused to Akeno.
"He didn't even hesitate to take her! All she literally had to do, was tap his shoulder!"
"Well, if you want him, to jump him! I might!"
Rias smiled.
"I'd like my first to be more....romantic."
"He'll do that too! Hey, looks like she's done."
Amaki was indeed done. She felt her pie get creamed and she exploded too. She flopped down panting, as he pulled out. He was about to put it away when Aki grabbed him and shoved it down her throat.
"I feel inadequate now."
Issei was watching Tyler play, and was both impressed, and extremely jealous. Yusuke nudged him,
"I hear that. Look, she's drinking it!"
Issei was just impressed by the sheer balls it took to do the things that boy was doing. Then Koneko tackled him and shoved her tongue in her mouth. Issei then looked to Zecks.
"Soooo, want we doing if he dies from exertion?"
The King of hell watched Tyler extract himself from Koneko only for Asika to retackle him, shove his spear in her wrapper, and start bouncing. Only for him to flip her and start riding her, while Riuko dropped her pants and sat on her face to make out with him as he rode.
"I think we should all be so lucky to die that way."
Issei just sighed, before he himself got tapped. He looked to see the lady Saint Kenzaki tackle him to the thickly carpeted floor with her tongue ion his mouth.
"Long distance high five bro!"
Tyler got a thumbs up from a now deeply making out Issei. Asika was finished, and he was now panting from the nonstop attacks. He looked around before trying to rise again, only for Akio to liplock him. He then felt his sword get sheathed in yet another scabbard. He looked to see Riuko as she impaled herself and started riding too. He just went with it. He finished them both off, before sitting up.
"Someone toss an energy drink!"
"Heads up!"
He caught it, chugged it, incinerated it, and looked to where a unsuspecting Hayasaka was near a conveniently placed counter. He smiled as he came up behind her.
"Lets spear dat ass."
He bent her over and counter as she gasped and then he was inside her pounding away, hard. She was instantly screaming in ecstasy at his rough attack. He was also spanking her hard as he rode. Hajime was just impressed, as Yue drank her fill of his blood.
"Okay. I can't beat him in a fight, and I can't beat him at play."
Yue watched as he left welts from on Hayasaka’s poor ass as he spanked her.
"Is it weird I kinda want to try that guys blood?"
Tio was getting hot and bothered by his rough attack on the blonde maids rear.
"oooooohhhh, I wish Hajime was as bold!"
Shea placed her hand down, and won a round.
"We'd all be pregnant if he was like that guy."
Tyler left a mess of the once neat Hayasaka and her now throbbing slit. She slumped down, -panting as he gave her a final spank.
"That rough enough?"
She was panting too hard to speak, so she just flashed a thumbs up.
"Niiiice. Now, where's Kaguya?"
"Here!"
She was over at a strip table. Tyler checked his remaining ammo.
"Kaguya gets the last shot before the reload."
He then tackled her the same way he did Hayasaka. She was right there in an instant, glaring at him with a feral grin.
"RUIN ME!"
He tore her clothes off and forced his way inside her, before pounding her as hard as he dared. The slaps could be heard on the other side of the hangar as well as Kaguya's lewd grunting moans. Her moans became screams of pleasure as she left scratches down his back. If he had normal skin, he'd be bleeding. As it were, she just left red lines from her fiery orgasm. She blew twice more, before he filled her to bursting with cream. She then just fell to the floor, naked and covered in sweat as she panted. Completely satisfied. Tyler smiled as he finally went limp. He was about to put it away, when Melody came over.
"Let me clean it love."
He smiled as she licked him clean. He didn't harden though, spent as he was. He put it away for now and spotted Yoshkia and Lyn trying to play a game. He knew that one well.
"Hey, ladies, mind I teach you?"
Yoshkia as instantly wrapped in smiled as Lyn went red as she remembered the girls still laid out on the floor. Tyler took a controller and set up cars for their races. He then got an idea.
"Hey, Yoshkia, Lyn, here, gimme a sec."
HE set up two other TVs next to the main one and set it so they could play a free roam session together in the in game world.
"Here. We'll use my car collection so you can learn."
Tyler sat down and Yoshkia sat against him. She wiggled until comfy and scrolled through his several thousand cars. Lyn was nervous as she sat beside him.
"Woooaahhh. No way!"
Tyler looked to see she had found herself on the hood of a car. The car was a Lambo, and she was flying her striker with her gun ready for war. She looked at him, as if for an explanation.
"I made that one myself. Everything I did from scratch, so I could race with my favorite Fiery badass. The best part? Check it's stats."
She pulled the cars win/loss record. 501 wins. 0 losses.
"THAT is my go to car for winning by a landslide. I retired it after I hit 501 wins."
She smiled as he spoke with a fondness for the car she'd found.
"Can I use it?"
"It's been locked from races. But it can be used in free roam. I'll never race with it again."
Yoshkia just snuggled her head against him, as she basked in his so of affection through a videogame. Lyn on the other hand found something else in his collection.
"Ummm, is that Rias?"
Tyler saw his favorite devilgirl on the hood of a corvette.
"Yup. Again, custom. I race that one a lot but, my primary go to, is THIS one."
He pulled up another lambo, and is had Rias on the hood. In the same pose as his favorite statue. Rias came over and sat on the couch cushion behind him, laying her head on the couch end to watch him play with the two witches.
"Hi Rias. Come to relax?"
She just smiled, knowing she could never hope to sneak up on him.
"I heard my name. So, lets see how you drive me."
"As you wish."
They chose cars, Yoshkia the 501st lambo, Tyler his Rias mobile, and Lyn had found a mustang she liked.
"When you wanna swap rides, just go here and the menu will pop up. I turned off races, but other players may drop in from time to time. If you see any names other then our three, then that’s another person."
Tyler then spent the next hour or so teaching his racing skills to an eager Yoshkia and Lyn. All the while carving corners, taking jumps, and basically showing his own impressive skills off. Rias laying behind him. She watching him instruct the two other girls, in a very patient, thoughtful manner.
"Okay, Yoshkia, when you see a turn like that press this button, tap this and turn the stick, hold....hold...annnd straighten! Nice drift, Yoshkia! Now, it's just a matter of angles. That car's set so it's very easy to drift with. Oh! That one coming up, wait, waaait, now! like I said! Hold it, hold it, nice! Damn, that was tight. You learn fast."
Lyn was struggling with corners in general.
"Okay, Lyn. That mustang doesn't like corners much."
She was confused.
"It doesn't?"
"Not the way I built that one. Each car has things it excels at. Yoshkia's is an all-rounder. It can drift, it can sprint and it can go the distance. Yours I made for more of a straight-line dash. That said, hit that jump on your left in 3...2....1....now!"
Lyn hit the small ramp and soared for a solid 5 football fields.
"I made that one to go fast and SOAR. If you want to drift like Yoshkia, you'd need to swap to one built for it."
She sighed.
"I liked this one."
"I got the same car just set up for all round crap."
She smiled.
"Really?"
"I got like eight. If I might make a suggestion? Try this Plymouth. I think you'll like it."
She started it's engine and smiled as it roared to life.
"I love it!"
"You like a loud engine roar?"
She smiled shyly,
"It excites me."
"I knew I liked you for a reason. Here, I got a roar for you. It's an allrounder too."
He pulled a rat rod out and the roar made Lyn shiver.
"Oohhhh, I LIKE that one!"
"That doesn't do the real think justice. Truuuuuust me toots. Makes my Camero's roar look like a damned purr."
She took it out and loved how it bellowed as she carved corners and tore through highways. He was smiling when Yoshkia squalled,
"Hey! That guy ruined my streak!"
Tyler looked to see a yellow Ferrari with the name Demoness smash Yoshkia off the road as she was trying to get her speed back.
"Seriously, Marissa? Now you're a troll?"
He sighed, rubbing his temples. The room had gone silent. He looked up to a now Pale Yoshkia.
"What?"
Yoshkia looked to the yellow car now ramming her car.
"That's the enemy leader?"
"Yup. I'd know that Ferrari anywhere. I made it for her when we dated. Plus that car your driving too, Yoshkia. Here, I got me a headset. This outta be fun."
He sighed as he set a sound proof barrier around the hangar so she couldn't hear anything but his voice. He took Yoshkia's controller and smiled, as he set her responses to be heard by the hangar.
"Heeeey, queen bitch, I see you like my ride."
A very enraged shriek came over the speakers.
"YOU MADE ME LIKE YOU, A WORTHLESS MONSTER!"
"Nice to see you get to live like I do. Fun ain't it?"
"YOU'RE A RETARDED FAILURE, A MISTAKE, A...A...A.....RETARD! I WAS A NORMAL!"
"Yeeesh, calm down, not like it'll cost you an arm!"
"I'LL KILL YOU! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO LIVE! YOU MONSTER! YOU FREAK!"
"Hey, you tasted bitter! should lay off the coffee!"
She went ballistic. Tyler was laughing hard, as he kicked her from his session, and set it to private. He then looked around to the now laughing hangar.
"Soooo, the top of their pyramid is an unstable lunatic. Odds are she doesn't even LEAD her army, more just points in the general direction and rants."
Mina just smiled.
"And if the leadership is faulty..."
"Then the army is a mess. Plus...my little stunt has set her off hardcore. She'll send a heavy assault at us. Thing is, unless a major player, like one of her thinkers takes the field, it'll just be another massacre of her troops. Which they really CAN'T. If they lose even one, then those under them will see how unstable the chain of command is, thus causing the army to collapse in infighting and power grabs. Not bad for a five minute chat, right?"
Mina was just shaking her head as Wales spoke.
"You just manipulated the enemy leader into a rash choice, which will result in more casualties for her, while giving us the advantage. Just, a question sir."
"How can I be so sure?""
"Scary."
"I know her. I know how she was raised. The fact I made her ANYTHING like me, as powerful as I am, has shattered her Psyche. And, again knowing her mind, she has thrown all the blame at me. So, the fact she was ranting like that, and going off what Kaga told me about her mental state, she rules her army with an iron fist. So, she'll force her thinkers to assault us. Since she's my level of powerful, they CAN'T openly fight her, or the army would crumble from a not-so-silent coup. Even the Quincy king and Aizen together can't just assassinate her. So, they'll play her games. They'll wait for her to snap again and challenge me directly. With my skills I can kill her easily. She dies the TRUE leaders of her army step up, and then we get a real fight on our hands. Big red can't act either, not as long as Oro is a factor. If I kill Marissa, then Big red challenges Oro, He'd die because I'd support oro. He can't beat BOTH of us at the same time. That right Oro?"
The cute infinity dragon was smiling proudly.
"It seems battle strategy is NOT something I need to teach you. You're right. On all counts. I was approached by this Marissa and big red before I came tom you. All she does is rant about you and what you did to her. Red and I conversed in a language she did not know. It is as you say. Her council are BARELY holding the army together, so they literally CAN'T take the field. If even ONE of any real power does, according to her rants, it would validate your power. She is incapable of that. She just can't give you anything even resembling a resemblance of acknowledgement. It would literally kill her. Her sheer power is the single thing that keeps her in power. Red wanted me to join him to kill her and rule this world together. I do not want to rule. I want this."
She gestured at the hangar. And Tyler smiled.
"Good food, good friends, good times and bad jokes."
The purple haired dragon of infinity smiled,
"What more could you want? I have altered my wish."
"Have you?"
"I have. After seeing this.....Sanctuary, as you call it, I felt something that I thought had long since been beyond me. I felt like I was HOME. For the first time in millennia, I was HOME!"
She had large tears falling from her face as she spoke.
"I WANT to STAY here."
"Oroborous."
She looked up to see Tyler standing over her, with his hand out to her.
"Welcome home."
She took his hand.
"I'm HOME!"
He hugged her then, as her millennia of loneliness finally ended. He held her tightly, and she cried out the last of her tears. She then pulled back, and kissed him on the mouth. He gave it right back, tasting her mouth and loving it. she tasted of power, wistfulness, and a primal fierceness that both intimidated him exhilarated him. She pulled back, breathless.
"Congratulations. You have a sexy dragon god in your harem. I like it nice and gentle. And don't skimp on the romance either."
Tyler scooped the small dragonlady up and hugged her.
"I think I can manage that."
She hugged him back. Then she hopped out of his arms.
"So, to sum up that little stunt. Marissa is an emotionally unstable leader with her army in a stranglehold. Tyler' in the space of three sentences manipulated her into sending more of her troops to die."
"Hey, question."
Oro looked at a now clearly thinking Tyler.
"If no one of any REAL power can't take the field, why did Acnologia?"
Oro smiled.
"He did so without her consent. He just wanted Dragonsblood. from what I heard, when you killed him, she was literally eating her feces in an insane psychotic break."
"HA! There’s the not-often-considered-enough third option. I guess I was a little off the mark this time, by thinking he'd been sent as a test for my powers. I die he gets his blood, he dies they get a measure of my strength plus lose a potential thorn in their side down the line. I guess I gave them too much credit."
Mina smiled.
"Better to OVERestimate an enemy then UNDERestimate them."
"And that’s why I keep you around Mina."
She smiled wider, as Wales knelt before Tyler.
"Yet again you've proven yourself a truly fearsome commander. I admire you."
"Rise Wales, don't kneel to me. Just pat my back as my friend. I don't like seeing one like you bend the knee. You're too proud for that."
She stood, a twinkle in her eye.
"I appreciate the sentiment. And I thank you for the noble words. You will make a fine god."
"Yeeeeah, I'm not sure bout that. But cross that bridge when we get there. Now, this attack will most likely hit us by weeks end at the earliest. We've wiped out a decent portion of their forces in three days, a hive, like six dragons, two gods, a Devilking, a Fallen angel-"
"Which one?"
"Kockabeal."
Azeazal sighed,
"Sorry bout him."
"I tore him apart feather by feather, wing by wing. He was a friggin asshole though. Blew a hole in Hornet's ship."
"It took him maybe ten minutes to kill him?"
Tyler shrugged.
"I wanted to prove a point. Get this, I tore him apart with the boosted gear I got off Issei. His face was priceless. Oh! Speaking of boosted gear. I've made contact with the white dragon emperor Valy."
The denizens of Rias's world jumped, and Issei became intensely angry.
"He dead?"
"Get this. Dude owns a shop in a town not far from here. He's a neutral party to the war. He wants to live his life in peace."
Azeazal stepped forward.
"You believe him?"
"I saw his eyes when he told me this. Pluuus I bought that reflective knife for Sonya at his shop. He even rung us up. He's good in my book. Until he gives me a reason, he is NOT, okay? NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH. We clear?"
Issei sighed,
"Okay. You've never been wrong on a person yet."
"He volunteered his power for me to copy. WILLINGLY."
That settled the argument. Tyler had to dig for a moment before he found his train of thought.
"So, in the course of three days, we've removed some major pieces from their board. Oro, they don't respawn do they?"
She smiled.
"No. Or, not the big guys. The regular grunts like Titans, monsters, and other low rankers do. But those like Acnologia or Kockabeal don't."
"Dragons?"
"Eh, toss up. Some will, some won't."
"We got the best looking dragon out there, so that’s a plus."
"Thank you, and well played."
"We've been dealing massive damage, and we've only attacked, what twice? Like full attacks? we're winning this war of attrition because our defense is a just a spiked brick wall. The kicker? They've jumped us each time. So, if we actually, build defenses this time, like true defensive lines, THEY'LL THINK WE HIT THEM WITH THE DAMNED SKY!"
The hangar roared at his words.
"Now, to be honest, I'd prefer to remain on the defensive. It's FAR easier to plan a defense and make the enemy come to you then we go to them. So, until we HAVE to, we'll play defense. If we can get a solid location on one of her many bases, then we'll reduce it to ash. Plus, if we just LIVE, just IGNORE her, it'll enrage her all the more."
Mina and Sakamoto were in agreement.
"I see your line of thought. If YOU'RE happy, she'll be psychologically obligated to try to ruin it. Its like she has an obsessive need to keep you from being happy."
"Which will make it all the more infuriating when I'm STILL happy when the dust settles. Plus, sooner or later one of her thinkers will snap and take matters into their own hands to attack me directly. My moneys on Zeref losing it first."
Mavis then came to stand before him.
"Is he with her?"
"He is, Mavis."
She looked into his eyes.
"Will you break his curse?"
"I will. If it works like I think it would, it'll ALSO help him recover from his contradictory thoughts too."
She still looked into his eyes.
"What will be his fate?"
"I will give him a chance Mavis. Once he gets his freedom, I will give him my rules. Just like everyone else. If he still seeks death, I will give it him. AFTER, offering him a shot to gain my form of redemption."
Still staring,
"That is?"
"He will never be forgiven for his crimes. But he can live like he COULD. How he interprets that will be his own choice."
She hadn't even blinked.
"Why do this for him?"
"He was cursed for asking a legitimate question. YOU got cursed for protecting your friends. He did nothing wrong, but was just looking for an answer to a question. I pitied him for it. That is why."
She blinked, and kissed his cheek,
"I can see the truth of your words. Thank you."
"Sure thing Mavis, just keep looking after my Silver Fairy, and I'll call it even."
Oro was just laughing.
"You'd offer a chance to an enemy. Out of Pity. I love the way your mind works."
"Plus, if we get him on our side, we can keep those demons of Tartarus from attacking."
Here Erza came forward.
"I see the reasoning behind that thought, but I'm afraid I must insist we destroy them."
Tyler smiled.
"I know Fairytail's gripe with Tartarus. Let me assure you, even if they don't attack us in this war, we'll still end them. Evil like that weird laughed freak just cannot be allowed to live."
Erza just threw her head back laughing as Mirajane cringed.
"I can still hear that damned laugh in my nightmares."
"I had a headache for like three hours after that one. I hate her too. If we do encounter them, I'll inoculate the Fairies against those particles i can't remember the name of."
"Bane particles. They're called bane particles."
"Thanks Laxus!"
Mina smiled as he acknowledged the large man at the counter with a mug.
"So, we're still on defense, and playing the waiting game. I worry it'll wear our troops down if we keep them waiting for attacks."
"Hmmm, good point. I think we'll be all right, if we take a more...relaxed approach to our standing army. That barrier is our first warning system. If Hestia and Hermes wouldn't mind helping me, we can set up another one maybe thirty click outside the current dome as an advance heads up."
Hestia and Hermes looked at each other.
"I see where you coming from. If we have these warnings, we can relax just that much more."
"Indeed. A very interesting strategy. I'd be glad to help."
"As would I"
Tyler thought for a moment, before a smile crossed his face.
"Hey, Oro, creating barriers is not EXACTLY taking the field, wouldn't you agree?"
The infinity dragon snorted.
"Our previous arrangement is null. In the next fight. I defend my home with you. My power is at your disposal. I'll help with the barriers."
"Glad to hear it. I'd like to save you for a last surprise though. Like the ace that Chika usually hides in her sleeve."
"Heeeey! Not fair!"
Miho sighed,
"That explains the four of a kind she got like five hands in a row."
Tyler smiled at the cute tanker.
"So, we have our war plan. Any questions?"
Mina spoke up.
"If Marissa takes the field, was the play?"
"I'll drag the battle either into the sky or out to sea. I'd have to fight her alone, as it's my job as leader of our circus to fight their ringleader. If my hunch is right, I kill her I get all her powers too. Right Oro?"
She nodded.
"Indeed."
"So, if she takes the field, I, and only I, can fight her. That answer the question?"
Here Sakamoto spoke up.
"If her AND Big red take the field?"
Oro and Tyler looked at each other.
"I can easily kill Marissa."
"Big red is equal to myself in power."
"I kill her ad join you to fight?"
"He'd fall easily enough."
They faced the Major.
"If they BOTH come to play, I take out Marissa, and then me and Oro kill big red together."
Satisfied they sat down. Then Miho raised a hand.
"After the war, what will become of us?"
"The world will be forced to adapt every rapidly to its new residents. So, for a time, you will live here until the waves stop. Then, as far as I am aware, you'll be allowed to live as you please."
Zerotwo spoke up.
"Darling, if you're wrong?"
"I'll just keep killing the world leaders till they get the dammed picture. This is MY world. Once this war is over, we'll get to live our lives as we see fit. Anyone has a problem will answer to the demon. I already slaughtered the top brass once for this shit. Akeno, get this shit. They tried to say we couldn't fly through the city or leave the base. Under the threat of me being removed from command, you all being sedated, and Melody spending the rest of her live as a labrat. Yeah, they got plastered on their walls."
Akeno smiled.
"Of course they did,"
Then Hajime stepped forward.
"So, you're prepared to fight the world for us, is that the size of it?"
"I'll fight this war, every world out there, alone, naked, and bare handed to protect the ones I care about. I think you can understand that, Hajime."
The Monster Of The Abyss offered his hand.
"I'll stand with you, if only to protect Yue."
The Demon took the Monster's hand.
"Glad to kill our enemies together Hajime."
Yue came to stand beside her lover, as Melody stood beside hers.
"Angel."
"Golden Vampire Princess"
"Lets stand with them."
"Where they go, we go together."
Tyler smiled,
"The Demon and his Angel, with the Monster of the Abyss with his Golden Vampire Princess? Yeeeeeah The enemy is soooo fucked. Hey, Hajime, Yue, I can enhance your abilities with my blood if ya want."
They looked at each other.
"Sure."
"If he does then so do I."
Tyler flicked drops of blood into their mouths. Hajime began glowing as Tyler shared his powers, and Yue started glowing from the same thing. They both looked at him.
"Hajime, I shared as much my power as I could. I give a drop more, you'll explode. Yue. You're an odd one. You shot straight to where Melody is. And stayed there. In terms of power, Hajime, you're now a quarter away from MY current level. Let that sink in."
Hajime was looking at his hands, and his smile was of smug satisfaction.
"This power feels.....dangerous."
Yue was staring at Tyler, licking her lips.
"So, my blood as good as Hajime's?"
Yue just pounced, sinking her fangs into his shoulder, and drinking deep. Tyler just looked at her, and so did Hajime.
"Okay. Did NOT see that coming."
Tyler leaned against the counter, and just let drink her fill. She came up for air with a cute plop, and a small gasp.
"Your blood.......is delicious! It's soooo rich, and dangerous!"
"Yeah, not liking where this is going, think fast bro."
He flicked another drop to Hajime, and he glowed again.
"Much as I liked Yue, you two have a solid relationship. I may be a Demon, but I ain't a heartbreaker. Yue, try yer boy. See if you like the improvement."
She did, and nearly sucked him dry. He fell, and Yue looked at Tyler,
"His blood tastes like you merged both of yours."
"Cause I did Goldilocks."
She tilted her head.
"Why? Don't like me drinking your blood?"
"It was kinda cool. Just being careful. Last thing I need is you getting as addicted to my blood as you love his. Plus, you're HIS girl."
She got it then, and smiled.
"I see. You're worried I'd leave him for that feast you called blood, so you made him a more decadent feast. Just. For. Me."
"With a twist, his blood refills at five times the accelerated rate of mine."
Her eyes went wide as she realized that she'd get to feed more and heavier. Hajime groaned.
"Greeeeaaat. Now I'm just a blood bank."
"For that gorgeous loli o yours. Damned Lolicon."
"I am NOT a Lolicon!"
"Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night bro. But hey, I don't judge."
Melody was surprised he'd went so far to help them, then she smiled as she remembered that they were kindred spirits, in so many ways. She hugged the arm of her Demon, as he saw that she knew.
"I gotta take a leak. Try NOT to have another crisis till I get back, okay?"
That got a small snort, as he fixed a leaky pipe. After he found Issei waiting for him.
"Sup, dragon."
The former pawn of Rias looked at him. He had a rather...intense look on his face.
"Don't tell me you made Kenzaki mad ALREADY?"
"I just need some advice here."
"Sure, shoot."
He sighed.
"She likes me, like a lot. But,"
"You're still broken up over Rias?"
"Rain."
"That fallen angel?"
He nodded.
"I have a hard time trusting someone with my heart because of that."
"Surprised my training didn't fix that."
"I guess I'm more insecure then we BOTH thought."
"Well, look at this way. When you dated her, did you try to make her happy?"
He looked at him,
"I tried my best. She was my first girlfriend, so all I wanted, besides the pervert act, was to put a smile on her face."
"Good. That's something to be proud of. Plus, if you'd never met her, you'd never have met Rias in the first place."
He jumped at that one, as if seeing a new angle he hadn't thought of before.
"You know something? You're right. IF I had never met Rain, I'd never have met Rias, or Asia or any of them."
"So, if you ever see her again, thank her for introducing you to a better girl. It is always nice to see the ladies support each other like that."
That got a laugh out of him, and he smiled, as he offered a fist.
"Glad Rias is with someone worthy of her."
They knuckle bumped.
"And we BOTH know I'm not it!"
Issei chuckled, then Tyler had a thought.
"Hey, I know you’re gonna get kick outta this. But how much do you know about Kenzaki?"
HE thought for a moment.
"She said in her world, she's powerful enough to fight their angels, why?"
"In her world, she's a saint. Like a Bonafede saint."
HE just cracked up laughing hard at the image.
"The Devil and the Saint!"
"The Demon and his Angel."
They left the bathroom and Issei went right over to steal a kiss off Kenzaki, who just shoved him on a couch. Tyler smiled at the dragon boy landing on his feet after heartbreak. HE then turned to get liplocked by Rias.
"I guess he still needs pointers."
He smiled into her kiss.
"Just a few. He gets it now."
She sighed, and laid her head in his shoulder, and he held her, just stoking her hair.
"I'm glad he's going to be alright."
"His new girls a saint."
"Bullshit."
"No bullshit. In her world, she's a church-sanctified saint."
She laughed with tears in her eyes. He wiped them from her face as they watched the couple get right into each other, Kenzaki clearly setting the pace.
"He went form dating the devilking's sister, to stealing an agent of the guy upstairs. Moving up in the world."
She then looked at him, a strange look in her eyes.
"Am I the bottom of the barrel then?"
HE held her face.
"You're the best of the underworld. No bottom of the barrel about you. After Misaka, Lets go out. Just us, so I can show you a PROPER date. Sound good?"
She smiled, and hugged him.
"You sure know how to make me feel better."
"I love you, Rias."
She shivered.
"I love you too, Tyler."
Just then there was a loud banging on the hangar door. Tyler looked at the massive thing.
"The hell?"
He undid the magic bolt and opened it a little, to find Aquors, and Yui's light music club with Sawa-chan standing there with large duffel bags. Tyler was now very confused.
"Ummmmmm, hi. The hell you doing here?"
Sawa-chan just smiled.
"We heard the Demon was throwing a war party. So, we came to crash it!"
"You reaaaaallly sure you want to bring them to my party? We get kinda- pff, fuck it. Three rules. There-"
Here, Yuska, the blue haired swimmer that was Yukina's other just snapped at the Demon.
"We know your rules. Can we go in now? We've been stuck on a bus for three hours."
Tyler laughed as he undid the magic chain.
"Welcome ladies, to MY world."
He threw opened the door and they surged in. Then he shut it, and remagibolted it and remagichained it. HE then turned to the now nervous ladies.
"Yo, we got a music setup in that corner, so, ya know go crazy. Oh, hello! Lets see, who's next? Ah screw it. Yo Kairi! That couch looking real comfy right now! Yah you know what I mean! Reload complete!"
The new arrivals watched go up to the elegant Kairi, lift her up, slam her on the couch, and fit himself into her taco, and just go to town, all the while she's screaming and clawing at his back in ecstasy. Sawa-chan now looked at Yushka.
"I think we made a mistake bringing them here."
"Sawa! You're here too?"
A naked Amaki was walking, with a noticeable wobble, to greet her friend.
"Ladies, go crazy! Yui, right? See that small girl in the twin tails? Go say hi. Just watch for her wolf Friends. Hey, there goes Sakura!"
The cute Silver Fairy was happily fluttering by with Myu with their wings, easily eight feet off the ground. Sawa-chan was more concerned with Amaki's noticeable and telltale soreness.
"Amay, ya didn't?"
She smiled,
"If you wanna ride, hurry up. He's nearly down with Kairi!"
Kairi screamed and bucked hard, as her orgasm arched her back like a bow. Amaki smiled as she saw the grooves on his back.
"Damn, she nearly drew blood on him! Yo, we should get her manicured nails!"
"Ha! I got me some sexy wildcats!"
"Hey! Round two!"
He tackled Kaguya to the floor hard, and flipped her over to start ramming her hard from behind. Amaki patted the now scared Sawa-chan.
"All of you go have fun! Long as you don't want it, he won't give it to you!"
Tyler was enjoying the tightness of Kaguya's hole, as she screamed and grunted with each impact. She collapsed again as he finished her off. He was chuckling as he stood, only for Akio to poke him.
"I wanna go!"
She was small, but Tyler smiled any way.
"Be careful."
She fitted herself, and away she went riding like a pro.
"Wow, it fits."
Tyler got a kiss from Melody, as she watched the smaller girl spiking herself on his shaft.
"I'll let her ride. She can't handle much else."
"So, whos' your favorite thus far?"
HE looked at her.
"You are. Aki's a close second though."
They made out as Akio finished and he filled her up. She fell off and didn't move, apart from twitching spasmodically from her first orgasm. Tyler patted her. Melody then got roped into a blackjack game by Chika, the pink haired girl naked from getting caught cheating. Tyler was smiling and was about to join when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked to see Yoshkia behind him.
"Can we hang?"
He flipped backward over the couch to stand beside her.
"Sure. Lets use the office hangout."
The smaller witch smiled happily as they went inside. Once the door was shut all outside noise stopped. Yoshkia was wearing her white sailor suit top, her one piece swimsuit underwear and no pants. She seemed nervous as he pulled the laptop that was connected to the tv out.
"So, wanna watch a few videos?"
She gulped, aware the door was locked and that those on the outside couldn't hear anything inside. He sat on a beanbag and set another beside him.
"Hey, Yoshkia. You okay?"
she was shaking as she sat down, like she was scared.
"I'm just nervous."
He understood, and patted her head.
"I promised I wouldn't jump you like them."
She looked at him, smiling at her, and sighed.
"I guess, I'm just nervous. Being locked in a room with a boy and all."
"Well, my Fiery badass, least you can still act like a cute girl!"
She smacked him, purely on reflex.
"Jackass!"
"There it is!"
She was smiling now, and felt better, she hugged him.
"Thank you."
"Be amazed how better you feel after a good wack! Now, here."
He pulled up his channel on youtube, and set a few to play. Yoshkia was smiling.
"So, this......platform, Youtube....is a place for everyone to put videos they took themselves for the world to see?"
"Pretty much. It's been having problems with freedom of speech crap recently though. People that think they know better trying to tell us how to live an all."
She was gaping as he scrolled.
"Hey, wait go back!"
HE stopped and she scrolled to a video: Demon's first Rampage! Uncut massacre inside a school, with all camera angles! Yoshkia's eyes went wide.
"Can we watch it?"
"Sure."
He hit play on the forty minute video. And Yoshkia got to watch the Demon crash a car into ten men, and shoot a sniper off the roof without looking.
"How'd you know he was there?"
Tyler smiled,
"I felt him looking at me."
"Ah! Wow, you cut that one clean in half! Hey, where's your flames?"
"This was BEFORE I got powers. This is the last battle of that family war I started."
She was even more awestruck now, as she watched him turn forty people to mush with his bare hands, and a katana. It ended when he fell over.
"Huh, so that’s what it looked like?"
She was confused.
"What happened?"
"That asshole Ikki, the last guy standing, hit me with a daterape drug that makes you hallucinate. I'd never encountered it, so it got me. It makes you experience your very worse nightmare with a seamless transition between reality and fever dream. The more severe the nightmare the longer you're out. I was out for three days."
Yoshkia sighed.
"It was losing Melody."
"Wow, it's like you know me or something."
She smiled,
"So, that’s when they started to call you demon?"
"yup."
"Wow. You were amazing even WITHOUT powers. Now, you're just.....more."
"And you're my friend."
She looked at him,
"Can we be more too?"
"Sure. What exactly did you have in mind?"
She seemed even more nervous then when she had walked in. She looked at him, then looked away, then back, and he could see a war being fought behind her pretty eyes, a strong desire battling something else. He patted hear head,
"Is there something you want to do?"
She looked at him with a pleading look, and closed her eyes as she puckered her lips,
"Please,"
He leaned in and kissed her softly, tenderly, as she kissed him back, just as softly. He lips were like cotton, and her taste like candy. She was sweet, and nervous, and longing. They pulled back, and she was now shaking as she waited for his verdict.
"Can I get another? I like kissing you, Yoshkia."
She smiled happily, her eyes sparkling as she went in for another, more confident kiss. After she got up and sat between his legs on the beanbag, and laid her back against him. He set the laptop in her lap and wrapped his arms around her, and she hummed happily.
"Thanks for being sweet."
"I could say the same to you. You taste like candy."
She was freaking glowing as he praised her kiss. She pressed into his chest, and just basked in his warmth.
"Damn, Yoshkia."
She became concerned.
"What? Did I do something wrong?"
He hugged her.
"You're toasty. Seriously, I feel like I got a cute space heater in my lap."
She giggled, and went back to looking at more videos. Then a pounding at the door was heard, and Yoshkia sighed and tried to get up, but Tyler held her back.
"We got to get the door."
"Sure. But we don't need to get up for it. Plus, I'm enjoying just how warm you are. Watch."
She watched a shadow lift off the floor, poke Yoshkia's nose, getting a cute squeak, then unlock and open the door.
"What?"
Mina and Sawa-chan came in to see Yoshkia happily seated in Tyler's lap with a laptop in hers. Yoshkia waved form her comfy seat.
"Commander Mina, Miss Sawa. Is something wrong?"
The two ladies looked at each other,
"Has he done anything to you?"
She smiled, and blushed a little,
"We kissed."
Sawa-chan rushed to grab her, but was surrounded by razor sharp shadows. Tyler smiled, as he hugged Yoshkia.
"She's warm, and just got comfy. So, I wouldn't ruin it for her."
The shadows were moving like snakes, as Rias came in, followed by Sonya. Sonya walked right to Mina, and slapped her.
"Have some damn faith in him! If he didn't do anything to me and we were locked in his bunker, do you REALLY think he's lay a finger on Yoshkia?"
"Hey! Look!"
They looked to see him lay his index finger on her head. They both giggled, as Sonya just smiled,
"Having fun, Yoshkia?"
"Yep! He's really comfy, Sonya!"
"Should try laying against him. It's the BEST!"
Rias smiled, and laid on the couch behind Tyler and draped her arms over his neck as she kissed his cheek.
"she warm?"
"Warmer then you! It's nice."
She smiled, as Sonya shooed Mina and Sawa out.
"Shoo, shoo. Get out!"
She all but shoved them out and the door, relocking it. She walked away sighing, when she felt a poke on her back. She looked to see a shadow finger pointing to a chain and deadbolt. The pretty Orussian laughed as she turned the bolt and slid the chain. She then sat in the empty bag.
"Sorry for imposing."
"Hey, long as Yoshkia's cool."
The foxy haired girl smiled, as she laid back against him.
"I'm good."
Rias smiled, and her clothes changed from her uniform to a light gown that her nipples poked through, and her feet were bare, and Sonya had changed into a loose shirt and tights, and her feet were also bare. Tyler smiled as he set up more videos to play. Rias was happily hanging her arms around his neck, Sonya was resting against his shoulder, and Yoshkia was in his lap.
"Wow, in the winter, If we all crash together, we won't need blankets at all."
Rias smiled,
"Cause we're all stupid hot?"
"Very hot. Plus warm too."
The girls laughed, as a knock was heard on the door. Tyler used his Shadow to open it, and Zerotwo, Asia, and little Unicorn came in. Zerotwo shut and resecured the door, as Asia asked the question.
"Can we join you? It's getting kinda loud out there."
"sure."
Unicorn was in her light white gown, was bare foot, had white arm warmer gloves, and her plushie in her arms. The cute light aircraft carrier wiggled under Rias' arm, and laid where she could see the screen. Asia was in a light blue button-down blouse and another pair of tights, only hers were white. Zerotwo was in a crop top and yoga pants. The dinogirl wedged herself between him and the wall.
"Thank you Darling."
"Sure, Zerotwo."
They watched videos while outside the riot was in full rage mode.
Mina was nervously watching the door, and speaking with Wales.
"I don't like him in a locked room with Sonya and Yoshkia."
Wales smiled,
"Relax, Mina. He won't hurt them. I bet they're all cuddled up nice and warm right now."
Mina sighed, as she saw Aki bucking against Amaki's thighs hard, clearly in the throws of a massive orgasm. Then Belfast came up to join the ladies,
"It must be quite the snuggle fest in there. I just saw Asia, Zerotwo, and little Unicorn go in."
"Unicorn?"
Mina was now even more concerned, but Wales just smiled,
"Poor thing, it must be loud for her. He'll look after her."
"Who'll look after who?"
Enterprise was now standing there. The beautiful aircraft carrier had a mug of some drink, and her hat nowhere to be seen.
"Unicorn went in the office spot with Zerotwo, Asia, Sonya, Yoshkia, Rias, and Tyler."
She smiled fondly.
"She'll probably fall asleep, and wake up swathed in hugs."
The shipgirls all chuckled as they pictured it, while Mina was shaking her head.
"Aren't you the least bit worried he'll try something?"
Enterprise snorted.
"The MOST he'd do to them is hug them, even then it'd be like getting hugged by cotton. We trust him, Mina. Why can't you?"
Mina sighed, and looked to the door, still worried for her girls.

"Hey, Darling, what’s that?"
Tyler smiled,
"That’s space station. People go there to learn about outer space IN outer space."
She ah'ed as she laid her head on his shoulder. He then noticed her horns.
"Hey, Zerotwo, your horns are getting long."
She smiled,
"I usually grind them down when they get maybe a few inches longer. Do they bother you?"
"Juuust don't wanna lose an eye when we sleep together."
She smiled, as Asia snuggled against him,
"Like her horns could hurt you. Zerotwo I think they're cool!"
The sexy pink haired dino girl smiled,
"Thanks Asia. Darling like my horns, right?"
"Of course."
He reached and rubbed the hard protrusions, and she sighed happily.
"That tickles."
Tyler was laughing, as Yoshkia yawned hard.
"Hey, you good?"
She smiled,
"Just getting a little tired, and hungry."
Tyler thought for a moment.
"I wonder."
A shadow lifted off the floor in view of the girls, and they watched it move through the wall. Rias laughed.
"That’s a level of laziness I aspire to be!"

Melody was playing a game of strip, and had just won Miho's jacket when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked expecting to se Tyler with a ready spear, only to find a shadow tendril looking at her. She snorted out laughing,
"Love, seriously?"
Tyler's voice was projected through the shadow.
"Yes, seriously. we're hungry and comfy in here. Ladies! Place yer orders!"
They all made requests. and a metal plate etched with the food list was forged and deposited into a now laughing hand Melody's hand. She smiled, and was surprised when the tendril poked her lips, and it felt like he was kissing her.
"Long distance I love you!"
She just smiled happily.
"Shall I deliver it myself?"
"hmmm, Play a hand, and whoever loses, has to deliver it naked."
The table squeaked, Melody looked at her current group. Miho, Ruby, Chika, Kiria, Perrine, Belfast, Hornet, and Enterprise were all at her table. Melody smiled secretly, knowing full well that he could see who she was playing with.
"Okay, love. Sounds fun! Ruby, your deal!"

Tyler was laughing as he saw the looks of embarrassment on their faces as they played the hand. Yoshkia and Sonya laughed when it was Perrine that lost, and she went red as she realized she'd have to walk around naked. Yoshkia looked up at Tyler,
"That’s mean, but funny."
"Hey, if you wanna volunteer..."
She went red,
"I'm good!"
There was a timid knock on the door, and Tyler used a shadow to open it. Sure enough, Perrine walked in with the pizza boxes, drinks and plates buck-assed naked. she set then down,. and Tyler smiled,
"Hey, I got an idea. Perrine hold still a sec."
She froze, now shaking in terror as a large black mass rose from the floor to engulf her body. She was about to start screaming when it tightened against her body, and when she opened her eyes, she found she was wearing a gorgeous black dress the shimmered when she moved. she gasped, as she was also wearing long black gloves that went to her elbows. She spun and found she was also wearing black underwear too, the dress was strapped with thin lines, and left her shoulders bare. the other ladies in the room were amazed by her gorgeous look.
"Perrine, you look beautiful!"
"How's it feel, Perrine?"
The blonde, glasses wearing smiled,
"It feels like I'm wearing silk."
Tyler was smiling too, admiring her figure in that black dress. Perrine saw him admiring his handiwork and blushed.
"Thank you for the dress. It's beautiful."
"Glad you like it. I got the idea from the shadows. If I got it right, that bracelet on your wrist will make it appear or disappear when you poke it. Now, go show off!"
She twirled, and the long skirt billowed out around her.

Mina was sipping tea, nervously watching the open door Perrine had walked through naked. She was NOT prepared for her gorgeous return in her new black dress. The room stopped as Perrine walked out in clicking black heels, stopping with a nervous blush on her face.
"Well? What do you think?"
Mina and Sakamoto walked over to feel the material.
"It feels like some kind of silk, of maybe satin?"
"It's beautiful, Perrine. Where'd it come from?"
"Um, Tyler made it out of shadows, and I think something else."
"he MADE that for you?"
Perrine smiled shyly,
"I guess he felt bad for making me walk in naked, or was just feeling creatively kind."
Melody walked over to admire her lover's handiwork.
"I'd say all both Perrine. He certainly knows what looks good on you, doesn't he?"
Perrine smiled,
"He does. And here I thought he didn't like me very much."
Melody smiled at the kind girl,
"He just has a harder time with 'proper' ladies of society. He likes you enough to be a friend. If he didn't, well, ask Hiro."
Perrine looked back at the now resealed room, smiling as a tendril of shadow appeared, slung itself around her neck, and detached. It was now a black metal necklace with a witch on a broom on a moon background. Melody just started to laugh.
"Oh, he LIKES you. Or he just found a new hobby. Both, it's both isn't it?"
Tyler was smiling as he looked through the shadow to see Perrine stopping the party with her good looks. Yoshkia was also smiling.
"Thanks for doing that."
"I was curious if it's work. I used my shadow power, iron, and Hajime's ability to create artifacts from raw materials to make that dress. It ALSO is bulletproof, fire proof, and water resistant. If someone spills a drink on her, it'll just flow off. Pluuus, it's customizable."
Yoshkia was happy for her friend.
"I'm glad."
"Hey, I can make you one, if you like. You'd have to strip too, but I can do it."
She looked at him, and blushed,
"If I do, "
"I don't need to look for it to work."
She looked away,
"Please don't."
"Sure. I think I'll use my flames for you."
She got up and walked behind him. He heard the rustle of her clothes hit the floor.
"Okay, I'm ready."
Yoshkia was engulfed in swirling flames. The colors of red, black, and blue spinning around her as they lowered themselves down her body. Once they reached her feet, they vanished.
"Okay, you can look now."
He looked and just smiled. She was wearing a strapless dress that roiled like fire as she moved. On her waist was a small belt of black iron, with 501st on the buckle. The skirt dropped to her knees, and on her feet were a pair of slight one inch heels. The dress had a swirling pattern of flames that spiraled down her frame. In her short brown hair was a light ribbon of blue. Sonya and the other ladies gasped.
"Yoshkia, you look beautiful! That dress is so you!"
She danced around, loving the feel of it on her skin. She then blushed as she felt she was wearing newly formed panties too.
"Yes I had to include the panties. Can't have a wind gust show more n it should."
she looked down.
"Could you feel anything?"
"Just your skin. I promise nothing more."
"Swear?"
"I swear by my love for Melody."
She sighed, then grabbed Sonya.
"You get one too!"
The pretty Orussian blushed, and looked at Tyler, who had a appraising smile on his face.
"I won't look, but I think....maybe more fire for you."
Sonya gulped, but trusted him, as he didn't look when Yoshkia asked him not to. He looked away and again he heard her clothes hit the floor.
"Okay."
This time the flames were a deep blue, like a sapphire as the engulfed Sonya's body. She sighed as the flames warmed her body, and made her feel safe. Then they were gone.
"Okay."
He looked at his handiwork. Sonya was wearing a sheer blue dress that made her very pretty skin pop. The dress was a spaghetti strap that left her shoulders bare, and had her back open. The dress dropped to under her knees, and was belted by a light green sash that was the same color as her power. her silvery hair had a small metal comb piece with a reflective green piece, and it seemed to pulse like a radar. Her hands were sheathed in soft blue gloves, and her feet had another set of heels that added two inches to her height. she twirled, and the result made her look like she was wearing the sky itself instead of clothing. Tyler loved her happy smile.
"Well?"
She beamed happily,
"I love it!"
"My turn!"
Asia was now demanding a dress. Tyler tilted his head,
"Question, does things like crosses hurt you again?"
She sighed,
"They do. Michael said he'd have a word with him."
"Okay, I think I can work with that."
He went to turn around but,
"I want you to look!"
He looked away still,
"You sure?"
"We already slept together naked, and you didn't do anything I didn't want. So I can trust you."
"Asia, you rock!"
He spun around, and watched the pretty blonde fight with her bra strap. She was cutely squirming, as an also smiling Rias unhooked it for her.
"Thanks Rias, I guess they got bigger."
The sexy red headed devil smiled.
"We'll have to get you some more then."
Tyler was just admiring her body as they talked. Asia was a very pretty girl, and her breasts were perky. Not the sweater stretchers like Akeno or Rias, but more like large softballs. Her thighs were fair and her slit small. She placed her hands behind her back,
"Ready!"
He loved her cheerful personality.
Asia as then enshrouded with a light grey shadow, and it molded itself to her body as trips of bloodred metal became visible. Then it vanished. She stood there in a dress that was reminiscent of a church habit. Except it was more meant for a dance floor then a nunnery. The dress was strapless, and sat just above her chest, leaving her shoulders bare, and a large portion of her back too. The skirt dropped to above her knees, and her belly button wa exposed. The belt was bloodred metal and cloth the same color as Rias's hair. The buckle was an upside down cross enshrouded by angel wings. Her hair had a light blue net in it that kept the straight lockes of gold straight, and it added extra pop to it as well. She wore a choker of the same red material as her belt. Hanging from it was a small upside down cross of pure gold. Her feet wore sandals of light blue, and her hands had fingerless gloves with more crosses. Asia was amazed by her new dress.
"I love it! It's like my habit, only!"
"Only for the church of Rias. Right?"
She hugged him.
"Thank you!"
Tyler smiled, and looked at Zerotwo and Rias.
"Next?"
Zerotwo smiled and took her turn. He stripped and kicked her clothes away.
"Well Darling? Like it?"
Her skin was smooth, fair and perfect. Her breasts bounced, and her slit had a small patch of pink fur that match her hair. He smiled.
"You're beautiful."
She smiled as a dark flame engulfed her. She sighed as the flames touched her. Then the flames were gone. She stood there in a orange and white dress that was sleeveless, strapless, and backless. The front covered her large breasts with a double strip that also supported them, and was tied around her neck. Her waist had a light blue sash that was similar to a claxisaur color, with shots of red like her horns. The dress stopped at her knees, and had a slit on her hip to show off her sexy legs. On her feet were a pair of heels like her Pystol suit, and her hands had bracelets of intertwining metals. One pink, one black. When you looked closely, it seemed like it was Zerotwo flying around Tyler with a trail intertwining behind them. In her hair was a red ribbon that incorporated her horns. She looked sexy and beautiful and elegant all at once. She smiled,
"Thank you Darling. I love it."
"I love you."
She shivered, and them it was Rias's turn. She stripped and stood for his inspection. He smiled, as he had wanted to make her a dress since he learned he could. HE loved her naked body, as her breasts just couldn't stay still, her skin was smooth, and her slit bare and neat. She smiled,
"Ready."
She was engulfed in red and blue flames. When they died, everyone, including Tyler were shocked. Her dress was blood red, the exact color of her hair, and blue of the purest kind, often found in glaciers. The dress was sleeveless, and shoulder less, with a large diamond-shaped hole in the back. Her breasts were supported by a blue strip that also made her hair pop even more. Her belly button was seen, and her legs were exposed. The dress hung to just under her knees, with a slit on the side to show leg, her heels were blue, and there was a headband of sky blue in her hair with a small pair of devil horns. Her waist was belted by more blue material, with the buckle a king chess piece. Extending on either side of the king were the rest of the pieces. All set on a pair of devil wings, that seemed to be laid upon Tyler's Demon wings. A pair of red arm gloves on her hands finished her outfit. She looked sexy, refined, diabolical, and beautiful. Tyler smiled.
"What do you think?"
She had a set of small tears on her cheek.
"I love it! It feels like this dress is made of your warmth."
"I'm glad you like it. I love you, Rias."
She smiled as a shadow tendril wiped her tears.
"I love you too!"
"Now, wanna blow some friggin minds?"


Perrine was just loving her new dress, and so was everyone else. Melody nudged her.
"I wonder if he'll make more for them?"
Perrine smiled,
"I hope so. I want to see what else he can do."
Mina was watching Perrine basking in her newfound glow, when there was a loud clap. She and everyone looked to see Tyler leaning against the office wall. Melody just smiled.
"Ohhh, this is gonna be good!"
Tyler was smiling.
"Alright everyone, the ladies got something to flaunt, I mean show you, fuck it same thing. Yoshkia! You’re up!"
There were oooo's, ahhhh's, and shocked breaths as Yoshkia came out in her flaming dress. Melody was then heard sighing.
"There goes the clothing industry. He just found a new hobby."
"I'll make you one too love!"
"I feel better now!"
Yoshkia was twirling and dazzling people as she walked to stand in front of Mina.
"Told you he wanted to spoil me!"
The crowd got it's breath back.
"Sonya!"
She walked out, her hands clasped in front of her, and a slight blush on her face.
Silence.
Tyler nudged her.
"In our line of work, that’s a very good sign!"

Then Kiria fluttered over on her wings,
"Sonya, you look beautiful!"
That broke it. The room was effectively entranced with just how beautiful the shy Orussian looked. She was now blushing hard, as ladies were jealous and proud at the same time. Amaki nudged Sawa-chan.
"Only reason he did that? Just to make her smile."
"That’s it? All that just for a smile?"
"He doesn't need anything more. HE set up a hotspring getaway for all twenty of us, and another for their families. Wanna know why?"
"Why?"
"Just because he could."

Tyler watched as the crowd was now waiting with baited breath for the next appearance.
"Ladies, Gentlemen, and whatever Issei is, Asia!"
There were more awwww's then oooooh's as Asia's cute form appeared. As she was doing her strut, Tyler felt a tug on his shirt, and he looked to see Unicorn, who he'd COMPLETELY forgot about, as she'd fallen asleep on the couch. The cute girl looked at Asia.
"Where'd she get that dress?"
Tyler now felt like an asshole for forgetting her.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the flaunting will be right back, after a short break."
He looked to Unicorn,
"Come on, I'll get you one too."
Wales and Belfast gulped as the door shut.
"You don't think he'd?"
"If he does, every single lady here will beat him to death."
Tyler smiled as he retook his spot.
"I made those for them. I can make you one too. You'd have to strip to the skin, but I'd love to make one for you. And NO I don't need to look."
She nodded.
"Please make me one, and I don't mind if you look."
"You sure?"
She blushed, but smiled,
"I don't. I want to be brave like Rias."
"Okay."
She placed her Unicorn down, and removed her clothes, to stand naked as he though of the best look for her, noting how her breasts were hard, and her slit was very neat and small. He snapped a finger.
"Oh, you're gonna love this."
A blue flame encased the small naked girl, and when it vanished Rias and Zerotwo gasped. Unicorn was wearing a light blue dress with frilly spaghetti straps that held the dress over her small bust. The dress was shoulder less with a line of light blue frills around the opening as if waves were passing. The dress hung to her knees, and had blue and purple intertwining patterns like ocean waves on the stomach. On her feet wear a pair of purple sandals with small Unicorns on the sides. Around her waist was a darker blue sash, with her carrier emblazoned on the metal buckle. On the flight deck of her carrier was her Unicorn ready for takeoff. Her hands had white gloves with surging purple ocean wave patterns. Her long purple hair had a small band with a glittering Unicorn on the side. Rias and Zerotwo were amazed by her now radiant beauty. Tyler smiled.
"As good as Rias's was, her's is my masterpiece. Well, Unicorn, whaddya think?"
She smiled, and hugged him.
"I love it!"
"We'll show you off last. Kay?"
She smiled, as her Unicorn, which he'd sworn was just a plushie, hopped onto her head, and laid there. Tyler smiled as he retook his place against the wall.
"Annnnnd we're back. Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gorro, Zerotwo!"
The dinogirl walked out like she was on a catwalk, placing her feet like a hunting tigress. The room was enraptured with her sexy beauty. Tyler smiled. And then the room was hungry for more.
"Rias!"
This time, the shocked amazement was akin to a goddess making her appearance. She sauntered out like a model on a strut. They were a few subtle cameras clicks, and one blatant flash as Blackstar forgot to turn off his flash.
"You better not lose that one Blackstar!"
The Miester got smacked by Tsubaki, but was able to reply beforehand.
"Worth it!"
Now the intensity skyrocketed as they remembered who the last one was. Tyler smiled.
"And Now, Unicorn!"
The gasps of sheer amazement and awe were deafening. Wales had to rub her eyes as Unicorn walked out shyly to the room with a nervous smile on her face.
"Unicorn looks Beautiful! And not in a sexy or revealing way either!"
Aki smacked her,
"Of course she does. Tyler may be a demented sex fiend, but he'd NEVER subject someone like Unicorn to that. He'd just dress her up to look mind-blowingly cute, or breathtakingly beautiful. Since Unicorn was already pretty, he probably had a damned field day!"
Tyler was loving how the shy light aircraft carrier was now being treated like royalty.
"I love the way you think."
He looked to see a tall lady in a silver outfit with breasts even bigger then Belfast’s' airbags. She had a proud smile on her pretty face. Her hair was hidden by a sunhat, her outfit more like a half corset that just barely covered her nipples, and her skirt hung to the tops of her heeled feet. Tyler smiled,
"Thank you. I take it, you're Illustrious?"
The mothership to Unicorn smiled as she saw him look her over.
"I am. Thank you for the dress."
"Sure. I like Unicorn. Even if I forgot about her while making the dresses for the others."
She smiled,
"How'd you forget that kind of cute?"
"She fell asleep on the couch. Then I couldn't see her from my spot."
She chuckled as Unicorn now had Kiria, Sakura, Kie, and Lily all orbiting around her.
"I'm glad you made her one then. And not a sexual or revealing one."
"I may be a hopeless sex-addicted fiend. But I would NEVER subject someone like Unicorn to it. She reminds me far too much of Kiria."
The busty carrier smiled. Tyler was enjoying the fruits of his labor when his phone rang, he looked at it.
"Been awhile since I used this thing. Hello?"
"Hey, Tyler."
It was Shirogane, Tyler just busted up laughing hard,
"Okay, you either are a special kinda desperate, have gone suicidal, or are even dumber then I thought."
He sighed.
"I need your help. Please."
"Why the fuck should I?"
Shirogane sighed again.
"Because you're the only one who can. Please, if you don't we'll all die here."
Tyler sighed hard, and rubbed his temples. Melody came over.
"What is it love."
"Shirogane's on the phone begging for my help."
"Seriously?"
"Yup, alright, lets get this over with. What's her name?"
He got a photo, he looked at it, and frowned. Kaguya's school was full of soldiers with heavy guns, and a few monsters from Hajime's world all standing guard. The next image was of a silver haired guy with a dude in a robe.
"Heeeey, I know those creeps. Fired salesmen, and Diodora!"
Asia started trembling,
"D-Diodora Ashtoreth?"
"I got you Asia. He ain't going to lay a finger on you, I promise."
She relaxed almost immediately. Tyler smiled as he flipped to the last photo, the same devil that had sent Asia to the dimensional gap.
"Okay, Shirogane. You had my curiosity, NOW you have my Attention. What do you request of the Demon?"
HE had a pitiful whine to his voice.
"Kill them all. Please."
"The Demon's opened his Eyes."
He hung up, and looked around.
"Okay, Hajime, Yue, Melody, Rias, Asia, annnnnd, lets see who else?"
HE looked around the room, till his gaze landed on Bell.
"Hey, Bell, up for a quick rampage?"
The kind, white haired adventurer smiled.
"Sure, let me just get my armour."
"Gotchya covered bro."
He was swathed in flames, and was the decked out in his light armour. He smiled,
"It's been enhanced by my blood too. Oh! That reminds me."
Yue and Hajime were then engulfed too. After, Hajime checked his equipment.
"Now that craps properly leveled. We roll in five."
Then Asia came forward,
"Why me?"
"So I can keep an eye on you. Oh, Mina, this is MOST likely a diversionary trap or somethin, so, ya know, full alert."
"Sir!"
"Hajime, Yue, Bell, here, I'll lend some wings."
Three flicks later they had wings. Tyler smiled, and took Aki's hand. He drew a circle and a key appeared in it.
"You hold the keys while we're gone, okay?"
She kissed him, her heart singing with his love and trust for her to trust her with the keys to the sanctuary. Tyler smiled, and his force went to the door.
"This is a slaughter job. Land, kill anything that puts up a fight. Leave. Clear?"
Nods.
"Spread em! Not your legs Rias!"
She smacked him as her wings opened. The room laughed. Tyler smiled and opened the door.
"Unleash hell!"
Tyler and his assault force flew off. Aki reshut the door, and secured it,
"He'll be back after her makes another mess."

"Hey, why'd you choose me?"
Bell was curious as they flew.
"Kiria likes you, plus why not?"
Asia and Rias had used their dresses' reequip trick to change into their uniforms for battle. Bell just shook his head.
"That's the only reason?"
"Well, I brought those two dingdongs just for the fuck of it, so why not?"
Yue and Hajime sighed.
"We're tagalongs."
"I think he wants as to show off our new strength."
"An those doll-like good looks toots!"
"I am still not a Lolicon."
"Didn't say ya were this time. Got sumthin to confess?"
"I will shoot you."
"Yeesh, a TOUCHY Lolicon, the worst type!"
Hajime shot him in the ass, getting a hard laughing from everyone as Tyler's hands flew to his rear like it hurt. Then he looked at him.
"Ummm, Shooting your shot in another man's ass, Hajime? I don't swing that way, thanks for the complement though."
That made even Yue chuckle a little, while Hajime went red with anger. He was about to say something but,
"Hey, Hajime?"
"WHAT?"
"Love you!"
Bell and Asia fell from the sky they were laughing so hard, Rias and Melody were supporting each other, and Yue was snorting as she tried to contain her own laughter. Tyler loved the infuriated look on Hajime's face as a shadow flew up behind him.
"Hey, darling, can I join you?"
Zerotwo had flown up in her croptop and yoga pants. In her arms was the 680 he'd bought her, and on her back was a large Warhammer. Tyler smiled as she flew beside him.
"Sure, Zerotwo. It's always nice to have YOU beside me."
She flapped her black wings, and smiled warmly. Tyler noticed her firepower.
"Plus you look sexy as hell with that shotty."
She smirked evilly as she pumped it,
"doesn't need to be reloaded."
"Niiiice."
Tyler led the little war party through the city towards Kaguya's school. As he passed the mall he had a thought,
"I still need to buy Kiria a birthday gift. I'll raid the place after."
"Can I come Darling? I'd like to see 'shopping'."
"Sure Zerotwo."
"Hmmph,"
Tyler smiled,
"Rias, after I take out Misaka, wanna get lost? Like a proper date?"
She spun with happiness,
"Yes, please!"
Melody smiled, glad her lover could just pick right up on the hints of the girls. Yue flew closer to have a little chat.
"I thought you were he Angel?"
Melody gave the golden vampire princess a happy smile.
"I am. He is my Demon. I trust him enough for him to have the harem he does."
Yue seemed confused.
"But, if he loves multiple girls, don't you get left out?"
"Yue, when we opened the sanctuary, who was the first one he spiked?"
"You were,"
"See? He loves those girls dearly, but He and I both know he'll always come back to me."
Yue smiled.
"You're like me."
"And he's like Hajime."
"Those scars tell a dark tale. Where'd he get them?"
"His home town didn't like him much."
Hajime was listening, now he spoke.
"He was raised like that?"
"Yes. It didn't stop until he came to our city."
"He suffered more than I did. That's not a cheery thought"
Tyler smiled as he could hear the conversation. Then Rias flew up to him.
"Hey, question."
"Shoot."
"Why are you helping Shirogane? He broke Kaguya's heart."
"I wasn't going to. Then I saw Diodora. Out of all the villains from your show, I hated him the most."
Rias smiled,
"Cause of what he tried to do to Asia?"
"Yup. So, NO WAY am I passing up the chance to reshatter his jaw."
Asia was then heard giggling.
"And you want me there to watch?"
"I knew I loved you for a reason. And so I can keep an eye on you. Cause ya pretty!"
She blushed, just glowing at his complement. Tyler spotted the school.
"Get your grr faces on. Zerotwo? Get cocked."
"Only if you cock me, Darling!"
"Tomorrow. I kinda need to let my sword get a resharpening before I sheath it in YOUR scabbard."
She got a feral grin as she pumped her shotgun, Tyler moaned lewdly at the sound. She smiled, and Tyler used Sakamoto's eyes to gat a better look. He spotted Diodora with Shirogane in the student council room, and he had Chika's mother bent over the table.
"Ohhhhh, NOW it's PERSONAL! Mina, get the families of our friends transported to the base. This is a direct order."
"YES sir!"
"Demon Brigade! Weapons free! No prisoners, no survivors!"
Tyler exploded into motion, and his trademark thunderclap shattering nearby windows to atoms as he moved. Shirogane felt the shockwave, and recognized the feeling of dread. He looked at Diodora, about to enter Chika's pretty mom.
"You're fucked."
The arrogant devil looked up to see Shirogane leaning against a wall smirking as Tyler smashed through the window to take him by the throat and tear clear through the doors into the hall. The hall was packed with enemy soldiers, and they all went pale as the Demon smiled into a now terrified Diodora’s face.
"Wait! I wanna Watch!"
Asia then floated in to watch the Demon play.
"Love ya, Asia!"
"Teehee!"
She blushed as he set the vile devil aflame. The soldiers all started shooting, only for the bullets to turn to ash. Then Hajime came flying in with his dual revolvers and started to lay waste. Yue set others blazing with blue spells, Rias was also making a mess, using her red energy to smear people on the walls. Bell dropped to the floor and used his speed to slice through ten men in five seconds, Melody swooped in and used her scissorblades to slice and dice left and right. Then Zerotwo came in and her shotgun was spitting fire. Tyler loved the sight of he with a flaming shotgun.
"Zerotwo you looking fine as hell with that thang!"
She smiled as she shoved the barrel into a soldiers mouth, she pulled the trigger and he saw flaming quarters coming out of the back of the man's head.
"Um, Zerotwo?"
She looked at his now concerned voice.
"Darling?"
"If I've ever done anything to piss you off, I'm sorry."
She smiled as she fired another set of flaming quarters into a group of soldiers.
"I love you, Darling!"
"Yeah, I love you too, Zerotwo."
Asia saw him shaking his head,
"Something up between you two?"
He patted her sweet head.
"Just that shotgun. Quarter-packed slugs with dragons' breath fire? That’s just downright evil! I fuckin love it! Hella intimidating though."
She smiled, glad they weren't fighting and him patting her head.
"weeell, if it isn't little Asia."
Tyler looked to see Freid slesman walking towards them, She smiled, completely unafraid of him with Tyler's hand on her head.
"Hiya Salesmen! Been awhile!"
He had his crazy man grin and the swords he wielded in his past world.
"Awww, still a sweet devilwhore I see!"
"Hmmm, more Demonslut, his to be more exact!"
She smiled sweetly as she pointed to a shocked Tyler.
"Damn, I think I may have had a bad influence on you. But you cute so I'll let it go."
The fallen priest went white as he saw Asia snuggle the Demon.
"Demon? HERE? No!"
"Yup. That the shards of Excalibur?"
He tried to run, only for Tyler's shadow to drag him back screaming. Tyler strung him up as he looked over the sword.
"Hmmm, I wonder if-ouch! The HELL?"
His hand was burned by the sword handle, Asia giggled,
"Teehee, looks like you're hurt by that stuff too!"
"I can fix that. Hey, Asia, just a thought, here open wide."
She sucked a little blood off his finger.
"Jesus christ."
She braced for the pain, but nothing.
"HA! Take THAT in your face."
Tyler then griped the holy sword and felt nothin.
"Nice. Saber's got the real deal though. Ohhhh, I HOPE THAT guy ain't here!"
Asia was now concerned,
"Who?"
"Soul eater's Excalibur. He's a pompous, arrogant, idiot. Like bad. REAAAALLLLLYYYYYYY bad. I heard they literally limit his screen time for just how friggin infuriating he was."
"Hey! I hate to interrupt your little lovers chat, but could you put me down?"
Tyler and Asia looked at Fried, as if just noticing him.
"Oh, Salesmen, when did you get here?"
"What she said. Asia, care to do the honors?"
He knelt with the holy sword lain across his hands, as if offering his mistress her weapon. she giggled, and placed her hand on the handle. No Pain. She lifted the weapon, and then faced a helpless Fried. She was giggling up a storm as she stabbed the sword into his stomach and tore it downward. She cut him from groin to rip the sword out his skull. Still giggling as the blood splashed the wall and the floor. She then turned around and held the sword behind her, with her hands clasped behind her back.
"Did I do a good job?"
She was still smiling happily as the bleeding corpse behind her was split open like a scarecrow getting new straw. Tyler just clapped.
"Asia, you are one of the single prettiest girls I have ever known. And the most scary."
Rias came over to see her jumping up and down as he just clapped slowly, a look somewhere between fear and disbelief. Rias then saw the sword in Asia's hands and the nasty corpse behind her.
"Tyler, is that your kill?"
Tyler looked to A now very concerned Rias approaching with her arms folded under her large breasts as she inspected the kill. Asia then smiled prettily.
"Nope! I killed him!"
She was smiling happily, as if she'd won the grand prize at a carnival game. Rias then looked to Tyler.
"She giggled like I was tickling her the whole time."
Rias shivered.
"Asia, great job."
"Thanks Rias! I learned from the best!"
She shot him a glance and he held up his hands.
"Hey! It's not like I INTENTIONALLY taught her that!"
Rias cuddled Asia against her comfy rack, stroking her golden lone hair, she was about to say something when a golden light appeared around them.
Tyler moved like a damned flash.
He knocked them both out of the way as the portal through him into the dimensional gap. Rias looked to see his face before the light faded,
"Be right back!"
The light vanished, and a Devilking was seen striding down the hall.
"Seriously, Rias? I nearly got you with the same thing again. Least this new pawn of yours has decent reflexes."
A man in a black wide shouldered robe stood there. Rias sighed.
"He is going to be PISSED when he gets back."
Asia nodded,
"Very PISSED."
Mina came over the comms in a panic.
"I've lost contact with Tyler's comms."
"He'll be right back."

"Well, now what?"
Tyler was rubbing his temples as he sat cross legged, looking to figure out his next move. He whistled as he looked over his powers, tricks, and abilities.
"Oh! Here we go!"


"So, I sent the Demon to the dimensional gap. We've won this war then. Now that little bitch can stop her damned ranting."
Rias and Asia were just quietly listening, knowing he'd come back.
"Asmodeus, Tyler's not dead. Just stuck for the moment. He'll figure out a way, annnnnd skin you alive."
"I'd like to see him try. Even a god can't survive in there."
"Well, I survived juuust fine."
He looked to see Tyler drop to the3 floor as a blue circle closed behind him. Tyler stretched his back as Asmodeus gaped in horror.
"Yeesh, that place felt friggin WEIRD! Hey, Asia, can I get a dose o that magical massage you call twilight healing on my back please? It kinda tingles."
"Coming"
She skipped down the hall, dragging the reforged shards of Excalibur along the floor, right passed Asmodeus like he wasn't there. She reached him and used her power on his back.
"Ohhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhhhh! Thaaaaaat's the spot! Thanks Asia! I love you!"
She hugged him, as Rias just sat against the wall.
"How'd you get back?"
"Acnologia had a trick for it. Fairytail once trapped him in another dimension, so he used his dragonic ability to eat part of the new dimension, and combined it with a breath attack. It's how he became a cosmic dragon. All I did was combine that trick with the Gremory teleport and BAM! Interdimensional transport sexy!"
she laughed.
"You're either a genius, or are just insane."
"Love, it's terrifying how often those go hand in hand."
Asmodeus recovered from his shock at his swift return.
"Lets see you escape a second time!"
"Okay."
Asia stepped back as he was reteleported back to the interdimensional gap. Sure enough not ten seconds later.
"There I did it. What's my prize?"
Tyler smiled, and sliced a horrified Asmodeus' head off. He and Melody absorbed the new powers, and that was that for the school attack.
"Alright, they done?"
"Oh, there you are love. You went quiet for a moment."
"Remember that DXD episode where Asia got sent to the gap?"
"Yes, love?"
"I got curious and went there meself."
she snorted,
"Verdict?"
"If i wanna feel like an astronaut on acid, I'll go back."
The party met back up in the student council room as an APC rolled up, and Hestia hopped out with Rasweisa. Tyler looked to Chika's mom.
"Sorry I took so long. Names Tyler miss."
The Matriarch of the Fujiwara clan was merely a taller Chika version.
"Glad you got here when you did. I'm Chiko."
"You, Charles, This guy, and the rest of his family will be sent to base under our protection."
He then turned to glare hatred at Shirogane.
"Only reason you're coming is cause Kye is still with me. I will give you this warning ONCE. STAY AWAY FROM KAGUYA. Clear?"
Shirogane was shaking bad. He nodded. Tyler tapped his comms.
"Mina?"
Her relief was immeasurable.
"Oh thank god."
A chorus of ouches."
"I'll fix that later. Kaguya, can you hear me?"
Her pretty voice came over.
"Yes love."
"cute. We're bringing the families of over friends to base for safekeeping. Including Kye's."
He heard her sigh.
"I understand. Hey, how bout you fuck me while he watches?"
"Jesu fucking chirst I love you. We are soooooo doing that!"
"How I'm horny!"
"Get Hayasaka to fuck ya! Least it'll be the way you like it!"
He then heard her draw a breath, snigger evilly, and he then listened as she tackled the blonde maid.
"Give it to me! Let's see dat ass!"
Tyler was laughing hard as he looked back to the now being escorted by a goddess duo. Tyler smiled, and looked to Zerotwo.
"Ready to roll, toots?"
She smiled as she tapped her shotty and it became a ring. her hammer became a necklace. Tyler smiled as her black dove wings appeared.
"Lets fly Darling!"
He took her hand and they flew to go buy Kiria a birthday present. Tyler saw a clock on the flight over 5:55.
"Hey, Zerotwo."
She flipped sideways,
"Yes Darling?"
"Wanna grab some food after? Like a dinner date?"
She smiled and hugged him.
"I'd love to!"
They landed at outside the mall, as APC's from his base were rolling through the streets.
"Thanks for jumping like that Mina."
His grateful tone put a smile on her face.
"No problem sir."
"Now we can remove the hostage card from play. I'm kinda mad I didn't do it sooner buuuut whatever."
Zerotwo was amazed by the sights, sounds, and smells of a fully functional mall.
"Darling, what’s that?"
"A cellphone shop."
"Like yours?"
"Yup, only not as good."
"Hey, are those people levitating?"
"No, they're escalators. More stairs that move."
"Darling, what’s that thing they're riding?"
"It's called a roller-coaster. It a ride people go on for a quick thrill."
She was just mind blown. Tyler took her hand, and led her to an escalator.
"Here, put your feet here, and lean forward."
She was amazed by the taken for granted machine.
"Kinda reminds me of those ramps back in the plantation."
"Pretty much the same."
Tyler helped her step off the thing, and they walked hand in hand around looking at shops.
"Darling, is that Melody?"
He looked to see another statue in another anime store.
"Ha! Lets check it out. That’s an anime shop."
She became instantly curious. The store was as busy as the last one, and it came to a crashing halt as Tyler walked in with THE Zerotwo. The couple admired the statue of the Angel.
"She's much prettier then this, but she looks more intimidating!"
"I saw this one earlier. They have one of me too."
She chuckled.
"Can't have the Angel with her Demon, right?"
"Damn right. hey, Zerotwo, that sexy dinochick look like someone we know?"
She looked to see herself with a laser rifle in her red Pystol suit. The statue made her eyes light up,
"Wow, you told me about this, but it's still weird seeing it myself."
"I know right? Hey, there’s your franxx."
She looked and smiled, then she saw a poster they had and she frowned.
"Hey, it's me and Hiro."
It was her and him leaning against opposite walls with guns and splattered in blood from a fight with corpses strewn around them. Tyler smiled as he patted her back,
"That's the only way he'd ever be considered badass. Well, least the real you has better taste, right?"
She hugged him.
"I love you, Darling."
"I love you Zerotwo. Now, I should probably warn you about something."
She looked at him,
"What’s that Darling?"
"Your show has one of the most toxic fandoms in all of anime. Like picking fistfights over disagreements bad."
She shuddered.
"Why are they so bad?"
"The main split is, get this, whether or not Hiro should have been with you, or Ichigo."
She snorted a bit, then spluttered into full blown laughter that made the other customers stare. Tyler smiled, as she recovered.
"They fight over that?"
"With fists, words, and one dude got stabbed over it."
He wiped tears from her eyes as she got her breath back
"What side were you on, Darling?"
"Me? heh, I felt he didn't deserve either of you. You especially. You were perfect to me, strong, fierce, independent, gorgeous, and feral. I loved it when you pushed people around or when they just got the fuck out of your way. I wished I had that kinda respect."
she sighed,
"They were just scared of me, Darling."
"Wanna hear a phrase from one of our wisest men?"
"What, love?"
"It is better to be feared then loved, if one cannot be both."
She looked at him,
"A wise man said that?"
"Indeed. His name? Paul Machiavelli. A renowned philosopher and thinker. They teach kids about him in school."
She looked at the poster.
"If you had to choose, between our love and our fear, which would you choose?"
"Your love. It's just the fear of everyone else I want."
She looked at him.
"Why would you want people to be scare of you?"
"If they're scared of me, they'll leave you all alone."
She thought about it as they browsed. Tyler found a replica Hestia knife, and smiled knowing Kiria would love it. He then spotted a senko san cosplay outfit in her size. Snagged. Tyler saw Zerotwo pick up a light novel, and flip it over. She seemed to be interested in it. So he walked over.
"Whatchya find?"
She smiled as she held it up.
"The light novel of Darling in the Franxx? didn't know they had a light novel. Coolio. want it?"
She looked back at it.
"I would. If only to revisit old memories."
"I get it. I have the full series too, if you ever want to watch it together."
She smiled as she replied, but Tyler felt a gaze, and stepped in front of her as a gunshot rang out. He sighed as the bullet turned to ash.
"You okay, Zerotwo?"
She smiled,
"Darling, the only thing I can feel is your body heat."
"Love you too."
Tyler then turned to see a trembling lady with a handgun pointed at them. She was tall, ha red hair and seemed to be terrified. Zerotwo knew her.
"Nana?"
Tyler looked to Zerotwo as the former caretaker to the parasytes and pystols emptied her gun at them. Her fear getting the better of her. Not a single bullet reached them, as Tyler reduced them to atoms. He then looked at her, and sighed.
"You done? I am. Zerotwo, see anything else you like?"
She smiled as they walked off, leaving the lady to collapse to her hands and knees in terror that Zerotwo was in the same world.
"Ohhh, Darling! Look here!"
She took a box set down."
"Huh, lets see. Wolf's rain? That name's....familiar. Can i see it?"
She let him look and he had a far away look in his eyes,
"No fuckin way. Nice find Zerotwo. This was my very first anime. I've never seen it ANYWHERE. Not even on streaming sites or elsewhere."
She was loving his praise.
"Can I get it, Darling?"
"Sure, love. We can watch it together-for christs sake!"
Nana had reloaded her pistol and was shooting at them, AGAIN. This time when she ran out, Tyler handed the things to Zerotwo.
"Just a sec, love."
She watched him walk over and grab her by the throat.
"LEAVE. US. ALONE. I AM GETTING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT."
He shoved her back, and she skidded a good ten feet. Tyler sighed as he rejoined Zerotwo. The sexy dinogirl was smiling as he retook the stuff.
"I'm amazed you didn't kill her love."
"Not really in the mood for more blood. Hey, there's a classic."
He pulled one called cowboy beebop.
"I had planned to watch it, but the streaming service dropped it, and I haven't found a set yet."
"Hey, Darling, look here!"
She had a packaged dress that he recognized.
"Heeey, that’s Ryu's adventurer outfit! Here lemme see."
HE used his power to bath Zerotwo in a light.
"Okay, that’s in your size. Want it?"
"Please!"
"As you wish, my love."
She smiled, well aware he was just spoiling her at this point.
"Hey, Darling, is that a Unicorn?"
She had found a dress that was indeed the one the princess of cuteness wore. Tyler smiled as it was in Kiria's size.
"Hey, there's a accessory shop a floor up, I wanna hit for her big gift. Lets pay an bounce, kay?"
The sexy girl just giggled as she watched him pay. They then walked out hand in hand past the cowering lady, Tyler slapped Zerotwo's ass as he looked at her while they passed. The move made her faint. Tyler chuckled as Zerotwo squirmed.
"Darling!"
"Sorry, reaaaalllllly needed to prove a point."
She smiled, knowing full well what he'd just pulled. She hung on his arm as they rode the escalator to the next floor. As they walked, they were spotted by Riuko, Ryuko, and Erza escorting Riuko's parents to their transport. Riuko hopping the next floor rail to glide to him on wings. She hugged him as he spun her around.
"Nice to see you actually working Riuko!"
She just kissed him. He saw her parents with shocked expressions on their faces.
"Hey Hoss! Being my friend got it's perks, right?"
Riuko just laughed and kissed him again. Then he was curious about her wings.
"I didn't give those to you, did I?"
She smiled lewdly,
"Ohhhh, you did! Juuuust not with blood!"
"Ha! Niiiice! I'll pound ya again soon."
"Ya fuckin better!"
Love ya too!"
She smiled, and as she was to jump back off the railing, he spanked her one, and she back winged him hard as she flew off flipping him off.
"Arrogant jackass!"
"Love you too Riuko!"
Zerotwo smiled at their banter. Tyler retook her hand and they found the shop in question.
"I bought Melody her ring and Necklace here."
"Ah."
They walked inside to find Suzi sitting bored behind the counter. She squealed as he entered.
"Tyler! You came to visit the great Suzi!"
HE smiled as she vaulted for a hug. He held her tight, as she rested her head against his chest.
"Hiya, Suzi! How ya been?"
She sighed,
"It's boring without you, Melody, Kiria, Aki, Satski, Kairi, Tatsi, Akio, Asika, and Kairi at school!"
"I'm sorry, I got a war to fight now."
She sighed sadly and hopped down,
"I heard. You're almost as great as the Great Suzi!"
"Oh, I could NEVER be as great as the Great Suzi! Not even close!"
She blushed, and shuffled her feet shyly, then she noticed Zerotwo,
"Wow, miss you're pretty!"
Zerotwo smiled at her awestruck voice.
"Thank you. I'm Zerotwo"
Her eyes went wide.
"THE Zerotwo? Like Darling in the Franxx Zerotwo?"
"In the horns!"
Tyler smiled at that. Suzi then looked at Tyler.
"I'm her Darling now."
Suzi choked and burst out laughing, then she wiped a tear.
"I'd call that an upgrade!"
"I bitch slapped the taste out of Ichigo's mouth when I met her."
She cracked up,
"Ya didn't?"
Zerotwo hugged his arm,
"It was the first thing he did after she said her name."
"I said I was gonna. So I did. coughtwice cough*"
Suzi just shook her small head.
"Hiro?"
"I stole his girl!"
Zerotwo just smiled.
"Hmm-hmm"
Suzi smiled at the couple,
"Like I said. Upgrade. Melody's still your Angel?"
"Of course."
"yeesh, a guy with a girl that lets him have multiple girlfriends."
"Scary."
"for a ladykiller like you? TERRIFYING. So, looking for something specific or just want to spoil me?"
"Bit of both."
she blushed again as he looked around.
"I'm looking for something for Kiria. Her birthday's tomorrow."
Suzi was heard giggling.
"Ohhh, I know exactly what she'd love!"
She pulled a small ring and necklace set out and placed it on the counter. Tyler looked at the ring, and found he liked it. The small silver band had a small Sprite with wide wings holding a green emerald over her heart. The name was Sprite's soul. He shook his head as he pictured the little scamp losing her mind over it. The necklace was silver and on the branch intertwined pendant was a heart shaped emerald. There were a set of sprite wings encasing the precious gem. The name of it was Sprite heart. Tyler hugged Suzi again, and she giggled.
"I expected nothing less from the Great Suzi. Kiria's going to love these."
She blushed as her hero loved her choice.
"Hey, Darling. Look what I found."
He looked to see Zerotwo admiring a pair of bracelets. The bands of intertwining gold and silver had small thorns from the gold overlaying the silver between them. There was a heart shaped half sapphire, half ruby set piece. This was called the intertwined hearts set. Tyler smiled.
"Like them?"
She smiled, and nodded.
"coolio. Here too Suzi!"
She hopped the counter to unlock the case. Tyler was paying when Suzi's mother came out to see what the noise was.
"Hi momma! Look you came to visit!"
She went pale as she saw her daughter hug the Demon again, and was even more nervous by her look of adoration as he patted her soft blonde hair.
"I gotta roll Suzi! I need to spoil any more girls, I'll come see the Great Suzi again!"
She then tapped her foot,
"You BETTER bring Kiria here next time! If you don't I'll charge you double!"
He saluted her,
"As the Great Suzi commands!"
Zerotwo was smiling hard as they left the store.
"You seemed like her big brother there."
Tyler chuckled.
"She's in my grade. And get this? I saved her from a bully teacher."
Zerotwo was curious.
"A bully teacher?"
"Get this."
They rode the escalators down to a floor with a fast food joint he liked s he told her the story of his first day and the fish tank. She smiled as he told her.
"Wow, Darling, a hero from the first day."
HE chuckled, he ordered for the both and they sat by a window eating. Tyler pulled out his phone.
"Here I got the video off the school security cameras."
Zerotwo smiled as she saw him protect little Kiria from an Irate Ikashi. She frowned when she saw the blood.
"Wow, Darling, I've never seen you bleed like that."
"Well, to be fair, that was BEFORE I got my powers."
She looked at him.
"You did that, without your power?"
"Yup."
Tyler smiled at the memory.
"Like I told you, I wasn't much of a human to begin with. I couldn't feel pain AT ALL after a while. Plus even if I DID feel pain, not a soul could tell."
She felt sad, and took his hand.
"I like you better now, Darling."
"As do I Zerotwo. I love you, but I like my self juuuuust the same!"
She blushed. Then there was a click. Tyler sighed and looked to see Nana with her freshly reloaded gun. She was trembling and the gun shaking badly. Zerotwo and Tyler just put there heads in their hands. Then Zerotwo finally addressed the lady.
"Nana, can you leave us alone? PLEASE?"
She gasped, and gripped the gun in both hands
"Z-z-zerotwo, s-s-said p-p-please?"
The dinogirl sighed as she stole a fry off Tyler's tray.
"OI! Stealin a fry at gunpoint? I knew In loved you for a reason!"
She smiled,
"I love you too, Darling!"
"Hey, I got one I think you'll get a kick out of."
HE set a video of a bunch of cats to play for her. She was curious till she started watching and she was laughing hard at the feline antics. Tyler chuckled,
"I had ya figured for a cat video lover."
She had tears in her eyes as she slid his phone back and he scrolled for another video,
"I loved it, are there more?"
"Millions, my sexy girl, MILLIONS. But you gotta be careful with catvids. Last thing I want you loving to death."
She smiled, the bracelets clinking.
"I like how those look on you."
"I can't believe it. Zerotwo, acting like a normal human?"
Tyler looked to see Nana still pointing a gun at them, now more disbelieving then scared. Zerotwo sighed, and put er head down.
"I'm NOT human, Nana. Never was, never will be. I haven't tried to hurt you, nor do I even want to see you, so, for the love of god, PLEASE GO. AWAY."
She had a tone of exasperation as Tyler patted her pink hair.
"I'll get you some ice cream after this."
She lifted her head.
"What's ice cream?"
"Ohhhh, this is gonna be good."
HE was smiling. She smiled and her fangs flashed, Tyler then poked her fang,
"Boop."
She snorted and poked a scar on his arm.
"Boop yourself!"
She and laughed, then Tyler took their trays back, as a small boy and girl, obvious brother and sister walked up to the table and placed a photo of Zerotwo on it.
"Excuse us, but could you sign this please?"
Tyler returned as she looked at him for help.
"Here, I'll help you. Hiya, Zerotwo here's never had to sign her name."
Their eyes went wide as the Demon helped her sign her name by placing his hand on hers and signing it with her. They kids got him to sign it too, and he did with a smile.
"Thank you Darling. I wasn't sure what to do."
He patted her back.
"I'll teach you to write. You can read, so that helps."
She hugged his arm as they went to leave the joint,
"Thank you Darling."
"Are you, REALLY Zerotwo?"
Nana was now in front of the door. Tyler dragged a hand over his face in frustration.
"Yes, she is."
"Yes I am."
Nana had lowered her gun.
"But, you seem so....tame."
"Lady, she's on MY arm, so she's having fun. Piss her off and that fire you were all scared of will come out. That what you after?"
Zerotwo sighed,
"Can we go?"
"Sure."
Tyler then used his shadows to slide Nana out of the way.
"Be thankful I already got my blood for the day, for you ARE SERIOUSLY testing my patience in a way few can say they have."
They left to find an ice cream place as Nana was just left confused. Then a man came up beside her.
"Nana?"
She looked at the man.
"Hachi, I just saw Zerotwo with a boy that wasn't Hiro."
"Lets see then. IF she is Zerotwo we can't let her roam free."
Tyler found a nice-enough place and got them cones.
"Okay, now hurry before it melts."
She tried to bite it, and regretted it as she felt her teeth hurt.
"Owww!"
Tyler chuckled, and nudged her. She watched as he licked it.
"Like licking Akio's kitty. Gentle but firm."
She got it then, and they sat there enjoying the sweet treat. Zerotwo got a little too greedy and held her head as she grimaced in pain.
"You have experienced ever ice cream lover's rite of passage: Brain freeze!"
She smiled as she saw him smiling and they finished the snack. She yawned then, leaning her head on his shoulder, and he resting an arm around her.
"Hey, Darling?"
"Yeah?"
"Where’s the stuff we bought?"
"I'm storing it in my shadow."
"Won't it get slimy?"
"Not in this pocket. I used a combo of Shadow, Hajime's treasure trove, and flame to keep it from freezing. It's safe in there."
"Can I get that light novel?"
"The one about you?"
"Yeah, I'm comfy here."
"Sure."
He had a shadow hand offer the item like a servant and she smiled as she took it. The shadow the detached from the ground and became a small black object. She was confused until he explained.
"Bookmark."
She got it then, and swung her legs onto the bench and started reading. Tyler smiled at how she looked like that, her resting against him with her legs tucked behind her. Tyler got an Idea then. A mass of shadow lifted over her, and covered her like a blanket, and she snuggled into him.
"Darling! If I get TOO comfy, I'll fall asleep!"
HE kissed her,
"I'd carry you, like my princess."
She sighed happily.
"Excuse me, but are you the Zerotwo?"
They looked to see Nana with a buzz cutted man. Zerotwo sighed.
"Hello Hachi, Nana. If you're here to try to kill me then just go away."
"They try anything I'll reduce em to atoms. At this point I'm out of patience."
She smiled and snuggled against him. Hachi and Nana looked at each other.
"I've never seen her look so....happy."
"Nana, lets go."
She was shocked,
"But she's DANGEROUS!"
"I just got a good look at that boy's face. If she's with HIM, then we're in danger just standing here."
She tilted her head.
"Him? Who is he?"
Hachi looked back to a smirking Tyler.
"He'd the one they call Demon."
Nana went white as a ghost as she realized,
"Yeah, lucky I was on a date, otherwise you'd be ash right now. But be proud that you got to empty, what? Four full mags at me? AND LIVED TO TELL THE TALE."
Hachi went pale. HE rounded on Nana.
"You...SHOT at him? At HER? We need to go, NOW."
He grabbed her hand and tried to drag her off, but.
"Are the others safe?"
"Hiro and Ichigo are on my permanent shitlist. Gorro's dating my sister, and I don't really know what the rest of their crew are up to. They're at base so sure."
Here Hachi got curious inspite of himself.
"Zerotwo, you're not with Hiro anymore?"
She smiled proudly and snuggled even more against Tyler.
"Nope! I have MY Darling right here!"
"And I got my sexy dinogirl badass right here!"
They kissed and she laid against him. Hachi smiled, while Nana took up the thread.
"What did Hiro and Ichigo do to anger you?"
"Hiro abandoned his friends like twice in the show, Ichigo nearly got her friends killed far too many times. Hiro has no spine and she's emotionally unstable. Plus, after I stripped them of Franxx duties, they still stole one with the intention of defecting and treason. Sooo, they're currently spending a few weeks reliving my hells."
The paleness returned.
"I'm amazed you didn't just kill them."
"Zerotwo asked me to spare Hiro, Gorro Ichigo. So I did. But I'll only spare them once. They pull that shit again I'll kill them."
Here Nana was a little angered,
"I'm sure they believed-"
"The wrong thing. They tried to betray us. That makes it wrong."
"According to WHO?"
"According to ME. You either follow my orders in my army or I'll just kill you and get someone better that will."
She was now angry.
"And you're always right?"
"Most of the time. Like 99% of the time."
"And the one percent?"
"I'm off on a point of two."
"So, if some disagrees they die?"
"OI! Betrayal and a disagreement are to different things. If you have another thought or viewpoint, by all means share. But if you actively seek to endanger my friends, disobey a direct order, without either a very good reason or resounding results, you will die."
She ground her teeth.
"You're a tyrant."
"Demon toots, DEMON. Gotta problem? Doors down there."
Nana's hand twitched, Hachi sighed.
"Darling, lets go."
He looked at her,
"Sure, any place in particular?"
"Lets get locked in your bunker with Sonya."
"As you wish my love."
She stood and stretched, and he patted her ass again, She smiled as she looked over her shoulder.
"Still firm?"
"Still perfect. Like you."
She smiled, and spread her wings. They hopped the railing and glided down hand in hand. Hachi slapped Nana.
"If you had reached for that gun a third time, you'd be dead right now."
"But he's a monstrous Tyrant!"
"With the power to kill us all. We have no choice but to accept it."

As they flew back, Tyler had a thought.
"Hey, oro. Got a question."
The adorable infinity dragon's voice was heard.
"And here I thought I was just an afterthought."
"No way in hell are YOU an afterthought my dear. This gene, does it burnout from constant use?"
He heard her chuckle.
"Worried about losing your power?"
"I lose my power it just makes my job harder."
"You'd still fight without it?"
"Till I win or die."
"Have no fear. That thing is permanent. I can remove it, but the procedure would kill you."
"Okay, gotta fix that."
"Remember, that gene responds to desires."
"So, if I wanted it to be unremovable."
"Then not even everything together could take it,"
"Done! Coolio. Thanks Oro. After Rias, I'll take you out for a date. Sound good?"
"My, how bold. I'll look forward to it."
"Hey, Sonya, me and Darling are getting relocked in his bunker, care to join us?"
"Yes please!"
"I wanna join!"
"Me too!"
"Unicorn wants to as well."
"I got room for all of you. Annnnnd that’s it. So, we got Zerotwo, Rias, Asia, Unicorn, Sonya, Yoshkia, And me. Yeah, we won't need Blankets."
They laughed as Melody came over.
"Love."
"Wanna join us?"
"I wanted to cuddle with Kiria."
"Ah! Have fun my Angel."
"And sleep well my Demon."
Mina then spoke up,
"I still don't like them locked alone with you."
"You REALLY think Rias would let anything happen to them? Seriously?"
Rias was heard chuckling.
"We're going to be toasty warm."
Then a new voice spoke up.
"I wish to join this slumber fest. Asks Misaka Misaka in a shy nervous voice as she seeks to join her hero."
"We always got room for a cute clone."
"Thank you, says Misaka misaka in a now nervously excited voice to be with her hero. I'll be waiting at your bunker. Further states Misaka misaka in a nervously excited voice as she confirms her slumber date with the hero of Misaka's everywhere."
"That’s a special kind of precious. Hey, can we get a resupply of pizzas to the bunker?"
Mina sighed, knowing she couldn't win.
"We'll have them waiting when you land."
"coolio. How's the retrieval going?"
"Nearly complete. The last APC is pulling in now."
"Good job."
Tyler smiled, then he got a thought.
"Hey, Kiria, how'd you moms react to your new wings?"
He heard her giggle.
"They loved them. They call me a sprite now too!"
"I'll still call you the worlds cutest little sister."
"And I'll call you my scary big brother!"
"love you Kiria!"
"Love you too, Tyler!"
Tyler was laughing as they crossed the barrier onto the base. He saw the last APC pull up, with Rin, Asuika, Aki's parents, Mirajane, Gajeel, and Juvia. Seeing the water wizard Tyler smiled,
"Hey, Juvia, hol up a sec."
She looked as Tyler landed in front of her.
"What can Juvia do for the Demon?"
He smiled, as he walked over. She was a beautiful girl, long deep blue hair, pale skin, blue eyes, large rack and nice hips.
"Just looking to copy that water power of yours."
She smiled.
"As you wish. Thank you for reuniting Juvia with her darling Grey."
He smiled, as she turned a hand to water. He felt his gene get a new power, and he turned his hand into a bloodred water. He frowned and it became blue like Melody's eyes.
"Thanks Juvia, you rock."
She smiled as he flapped off. Akimon and Akimoto looked at each other.
"Aki's in love with the devil."
Mirajane smiled.
"He's not the DEVIL, he's the Demon. The Devil's over there."
She jabbed a thumb to where Zecks was speaking with Index. Akimoto and his wife just looked at the red haired man.
"He's the Devil?"
Mirajane smiled sweetly.
"And I'm the Shedevil."
"May Michael preserve us."
"He's over there."
They looked to where she pointed and saw a fully winged and halo's Michael talking with Hajime, Yue riding on his shoulder. The parents of Aki just rubbed their temples.
Tyler smiled as he landed at his bunker. There waiting were Rias, Asia, Unicorn, Yoshkia, Sonya, Misaka, and Koneko. He and Zerotwo landed and the small rook took his arm.
"I want in."
"Of course my sexy kittycat."
She smiled, and they went inside. He locked the bunker door, and they found a stack of ten boxes, eight three liters, and a pair of white cotton panties next to a white captain’s hat with a note. Tyler took the note,

dear demon.
I'd like to confess something to you. Both me and my sister would. Sadly, we don't know how. We will both be on the far beach near the end of the base. Please come see us.
Enterprise and Hornet.

Tyler smiled, and picked up the captains hat, and some white and yellow hairs fell out. He caught them, and got an idea. He used his shadow to absorb the hairs, and it roiled a bit before becoming pure white. He smiled and they became pure gold.
"Nice, I got some new colors to play with. It'll be nice to see Hornet in her hat again."
That got a few laughs. Tyler then picked the pair of panties up, found a small moistness over the slitguard, and tasted the moistness. Rias smiled,
"Any culprits?"
He took another taste
"Hmmm, if I had to put a name....Akio!"
The girl in question squeaked in his headset.
"How'd you know?"
"Never forget a kitty THAT tasty!"
She squealed happily. Tyler smiled as he placed the gifted panties in an empty drawer. The hat he hung on his bed. He then turned to the room.
"Any suggestions on entertainment ladies?"
Sonya smiled.
"Lets watch strike witches!"
Yoshkia smiled.
"I wanna see!"
Tyler saw the mischievous glint in Sonya's eyes. He sat on the couch, as the ladies all settled in. He'd pulled the couch bed out, and filled the empty spot by the back cushions with his shadows combined with the soft hair of Enterprise and Hornet. He sat against the back cushion, and Yoshkia sat between his legs and laid against his bare chest, Sonya took his left, Asia his right. Rias laid her head on his leg, and Zerotwo did too. Unicorn and Misaka took his other leg.
"Comfy ladies?"
"Yup!"
"This is nice."
"I like it. Says Misaka Misaka in a contently comfortable voice to her dream demon."
"Just start the show!"
"I love how warm you are Darling!"
"If it starts to hurt let me know, I'll make my legs less like logs."
The girls giggled as he hit play. He sat back, and sighed happily as Yoshkia leaned back against him. He would use his shadow to grab pizza slices and drinks for the ladies as they laid there. Yoshkia blushed hard whenever her little nipples were shown on screen. After the first season, she spun to look at him.
"Did you like them?"
"Yes, I liked them very much. I just wonder if they did any justice to the real deal."
She blushed as she hugged him. Glad that he found her, like Sonya, attractive. He hugged her too, as Asia breathed softly, sound asleep. Yoshkia noticed, and giggled as she got an idea. She reached over and poked Asia's own busty form. She squeaked in her sleep.
"Tyler, not like that, kiss them first, please!"
Tyler snorted as everyone giggled.
"Cutely sexy even in her sleep."
Rias smiled fondly at the cutest devil on her board.
"She's come so far since we first met."
"Hey, where's Koneko?"
"Look behind you."
He turned his head to see her laid out on the sofa back like a cat. He smiled, and laid his head into her small stomach.
"There you are."
she smiled, and he saw she was wearing a mere light gown and no socks. She rolled a bit and he got a slight glimpse upskirt and saw her not wearing panties. Her slit was still small and there was a small button at the top.
"I kinda want another taste."
She shivered.
"Later. I just got comfy."
"Here, I’ll help."
His shadow then extended her perch with extra soft shadow cushions that let her extend her full length. She purred.
"You spoil us."
"I love you. Even little Unicorn there."
She blushed and hid in her pet unicorn.
"T-thank you!"
"Sure cutie!"
"Eep!"
He was smiling as Asia yawned, and stretched.
"Tired Asia?"
She smiled her sweetly happy smile.
"Nope! You're just comfy!"
"And you're a hottie! My shoulder's really warm now."
She giggled blissfully, basking in his warm words. Then Rias tapped her.
"Scoot, sweetie, my turn to snuggle!"
"Kay!"
Sonya poked Yoshika.
"Can I sit there?"
She smiled and they too switched. Sonya sat in his lap, Yoshkia got an arm, while Rias snuggled against his other arm. Asia took Rias's spot beside Zerotwo, and the sexy dinogirl cuddled her as she got comfy.
"Good thing I have shadow limbs now, this might be hard otherwise."
Sonya smiled,
"It's hard alright. I like it."
"Glad you approve. I like you too."
She blushed and laid back against his chest.
"We good?"
"Yup!"
He started the second season, and the good times rolled. Tyler was swathed in girls, as they watched the show together. Sonya and Yoshkia smiled now when their chests were shown, and Sonya was swaying a little in her seat, basking in the warmth of her hero. Yoshkia had a small tear when the battle with the hive ended.
"You okay, Yoshkia?"
She sighed as he wiped the tear away.
"I almost lost Sakamoto that day. She's the whole reason I became a strike witch in the first place."
"She's not going anywhere now. So, next time you see her, give her a hug."
She hugged his arm,
"I will!"
Sonya was smiling.
"That bug was weird."
"It had a good taste in butts. Can't blame it there."
Yoshkia and Sonya blushed, then Tyler got a flash of inspiration.
"Yoshkia, Sonya, I just got a great idea!"
They looked at him,
"What?"
"This oughta be good."
"Lets make a replica panty medal like the one they gave Mina for killing that Neroui bug with her iron buns! I can make a show of the presentation!"
The ladies freakin lost it as they pictured the reaction of the beautiful commander.
"I heard that."
"You forget again? The damn comms in your ear!"
The ladies of her fighter wing were now having a hard time breathing as the laughed. Then Tyler smiled evilly.
"If you like Mina, I can make you an eyepatch medal like Sakamoto's! Or would you prefer I give her some more wine?"
The room was now on the verge of passing out from laughing so hard, Mina’s blush could be HEARD over the radio.
"Don't you dare!"
"Mina, I dunno, I think it could be fun!"
Sakamoto's voice was heard, and Tyler just laughed,
"Okay, Sakamoto, I'll get some wine shipped for you. Sound good?"
She was heard chuckling.
"I'd prefer good sake."
"As you wish my Major badass."
Mina was heard gulping, as the LAST time Sakamoto had gotten drunk around her, she'd madeout with her in front of Barkhorn and Hartmen before running off. Tyler smiled. He let Mina off the hook.
"Is there anything you'd like Commander badass?"
She sighed, seeing his ploy.
"Just treat my girls well."
"I'll be sure to stuff em with pizza, soda, and my bad jokes."
She sighed again. The room was now wiping tears from eyes, and catching breath.
"Okay. everyone seems to trust you to an extreme degree. I'm still worried, but I'll put my faith in them."
"We got room for a pretty redhead if you wanna see what we do for relaxing."
He heard her shocked gasp.
"Really? You'd offer me to join?"
"sure. Long as you actually GAVE it a chance, then sure why not? Sakamoto you too."
"What about me?"
"Like a party is a party without a true soldier of Karlsland."
That made every strike witch laugh. Tyler looked around his bunker,
"Ya know what? Fuck it! Strike witch party! I got the power to make the dammed floor a bed, so, if the strike witches wanna come to play, we'll watch your show together and pass out! You in?"
Mina was the first to answer.
"Okay. I'd like to know why everyone trust's you so much."
"I am too!"
"Me three!"
"Yeeee! Party!"
"I get to cuddle Sonya."
"Hmph, I suppose I'll go."
"Yoshkia’s there, right? Okay, I'll join."
"Now here we go."
Tyler smiled as Yoshkia sat up, and kissed him,
"Thanks for that."
He smiled,
"Thanks for the candy."
She blushed, aware of what he thought of her kisses. There was a pounding on the bunker door, and he used a shadow to open it. The witches chuckled, and they stepped inside. The door shut and was relocked behind them. They were then treated to the sight of Tyler nearly buried by girls as he used a shadow to wave at them.
"welcome to the cuddle fest. Shoes off before you step on the blackness."
The ladies removed their shoes and when they stepped onto the black mass they all groaned hard.
"Ohhh this feels sooo good!"
Tyler smiled,
"I used my shadows to make the floor with the best views of the tv as soft and comfy as I could. I think I did a good job."
Barkhorn was wearing her grey jacket, but soon tossed it aside to lay on the couch. Her undershirt being a tank top, Lyn was in a light night shirt and shorts, Sakamoto was in a night robe, Perrine a nightgown, Hartmen a thin shirt with no bra, Shirley in a night bra and skirt, Luccini in her open tan jacket, Lylia in a light nightdress, Mina was in a jacket and green under shirt, and they all found places to get comfy. Tyler smiled and raised the level of Shadow floor to be level with the couch. Mina was shaking her head.
"You're wasting your power."
"Is it comfy?"
She sighed.
"It is."
"Worth it."
Mina let it go, and relaxed against the couch backing, Sakamoto beside her, Perrine and Lyn had cuddled with Yoshkia, who was resting against Tyler, Shirley had laid out near the table with easy access to the pizza, Luccini laying her head on her rack, Sonya was still seated comfortably against his chest, and so Lylia took a spot beside Misaka where she could lay her head against Sonya's thigh, Barkhorn had swapped with Zerotwo and was resting her head on his leg, and Zerotwo and Hartmen were cuddling together on the other side of Rias. The sexy red headed devil still snuggling his arm, with Koneko behind his head. Tyler smiled as he remembered something.
"Rias, Koneko open your mouths a sec."
They did, and they got blood drops.
"Jesus christ."
They braced for pain, and got nothin.
"Thats better."
They hugged him, amazed he'd even bothered with such a trivial thing. Koneko was purring as her tail and ears came out. Mina was surprised.
"Koneko's a neko cat spirit. Her truest name is Shironye. Her sister spirit is Kuroka. It's a complicated mess."
Koneko purred again, rubbing her tail on his face.
"I'm amazed you remembered my backstory."
"Like I could forget ANYTHING about YOU Koneko!"
She blushed hard at that one. He smiled,
"ready to start it over?"
The was a nod. And he hit play. There were plenty of laughs, snorts, reminiscing and blushes when the nipples were seen. After Mina was a little angry.
"Was that a hentaI?"
"Not even CLOSE. It's called Ecchi. Or partially nude anime. Rias's show was like that, only crank the nipples and ass to eleven."
Rias moved to look at him.
"How much did they show?"
"Ecchi NEVER shows the slit, but the boobs are USUALLY very well detailed. We can watch yours after we finish theirs."
Mina wasn't satisfied.
"So, you've seen the strike witches naked before we even knew you. Only thing about our bodies you HAVEN'T seen was just that."
"Yup."
"I feel...dirty now. Can I ask one question, and please be honest."
"Sure."
"Did you jerk off to us?"
"With the sole exception of Unicorn. Yup. Many times."
He laid back as they processed that. Mina sighed,
"I appreciate the honesty. So, can I ask just what you fantasized about?"
"Mostly lesbian stuff. With some dickgirl thrown in for extra variety."
Again more silence. MIna was now red faced as he said this with a straight face to a room full of ladies, as he used his power of shadow to munch on a slice of pizza. Perrine was horrified.
"You pig! The things you said made me shiver!"
He looked at her,
"I found you attractive, very attractive, if I thought of you girls in particular over others."
Yoshkia and Sonya just burst out laughing.
"Of course he'd spin it into a complement."
"He was attracted to me even BEFORE meeting me. That’s romantic!"
Sonya laid back against him, while Yoshkia snuggled his arm. Then Sakamoto was heard laughing.
"Okay, I got one. Who was you favorite to use?"
"Hmmm, Sonya, annnnnd wow, Yoshkia, you're warmer then last time. So, my favorite one was Sonya and Yoshkia."
They squeaked before going red as they looked at each other, picturing it. Sakamoto smiled,
"Why them?"
"They were my two favorites, so why not?"
The blush died and they hugged him again. Mina was now just confused.
"Milo, everyone how do you not find this disturbing?"
Sakamoto looked at her lifelong friend.
"Personally? I think it's flattering that I occupied his mind like that. Millions of other girls, and he'd choose ME?"
"Billions. But go on."
She snorted as Barkhorn sighed,
"Mina, just relax. It's not like we don't fantasize ourselves. Hell, I'll admit to it,"
She looked at him,
"I'll admit to pretending to be with you to get off."
"Why pretend when you can?"
She blushed,
"You really mean it?"
"You DO remember my arrangement, right?"
she smiled,
"I'd love to. Looks like you have a true Karlsland soldier under your arm too."
"Nice to see my right flank is well protected. Captain Badass."
Mina just crumpled to the couch backing, as Hartmen spoke up.
"Soooo, we gonna start the next season or what?"
They laughed as little Unicorn lifted her hand.
"Got a question sweetie?"
she was blushing into her plushie.
"Why didn't you use me?"
He smiled warmly as he patted her head.
"I see you as more of a little sister then a lover. Like Kiria."
She stopped blushing and smiled,
"really? You think of me like that?"
"You're the worlds second cutest little sister. Kiria's got the first place prize, but close."
She giggled happily, as Misaka spoke up,
"What did you picture me with? Asks Misaka MIsaka in a nervously curious voice as she seeks to learn what her date envisioned her body for."
"You, I had in lesbian play with that pigtailed teleporter obsessed with Mikoto. Or Index, one time Kenzaki put in an appearance."
Rias now spoke up,
"I don't think you want to admit that over an open mic."
"It's not. Soon as this conversation started I used Pretty badass's power to shut our comms down. Check it if you like."
They did, and sure enough, all off. Mina was surprised.
"I'm amazed you'd thought of that on the fly like that."
"Hey, what happens in the bunker stays in the bunker."
She felt a little better now, as Misaka spoke again.
"You found me attractive enough to think of like that? Asks Misaka Misaka in a nervous voice as she seeks confirmation."
"Sure. You're show wasn't an ecchi, but I loved you in a bikini."
She blushed,
"Thank you, I think you're attractive too. says Misaka Misaka in a embarrassed voice as she hears her date call her attractive."
Mina had one final question.
"Can I just ask what the scenarios were?"
"Scenarios? Hmmm, well to strike witches was a ritual for initiation. Give the first time to a trusted friend, or it's just a part of day to day. Like how I get tapped and then stuff em. Misaka’s were more of her just fed up with that pigtail's obsession and letting her have her body. No rape or anything of that nature. If that's what your worried about."
Mina did seem to be relieved.
"I am amazed at just how...open you are about this with us."
"I thought you all hot. Unicorn cute. Nothing wrong with that."
Shirley smiled, as she replied.
"Thanks for the cross-reality complement!"
"No problem toots. Hey, Sonya, care to tell her bout my car?"
She smiled,
"It's makes your chest vibrate."
Shirley's eyes lit up.
"I wanna go for a cruise now!"
"I can pencil you in after....Rias. Yeah, I need to get started on those dates. Satuski's next. Then Misaka here, then Rias, then a drive with Shirley. I need a notebook."
That got a few giggles. Then Mina spoke again.
"Okay. I can let this go. Still feels weird."
"Wait till you walk in a store and see yourself as a statue for sale. THAT'S a weird feeling. Now, can i start the next season?"
They all agreed, and the room relaxed again. After Tyler saw a clock, 11:42."
"I got the movie here too, if you wanna finish what I have."
The room agreed. Then Mina, who at some point got elected spokeswoman for the group, had a question.
"So, where's everyone sleeping?"
"Well, the shadow's gonna last long as I say so. If any want the beds take your pick. I'll be fine with whatever."
Yoshkia and Sonya giggled,
"I call his left arm!"
"I call his right!"
Asia giggled,
"I call his chest!"
Rias smiled,
"I'll squeeze in somewhere."
Tyler smiled at the eager ladies.
"Okay, I'll hit play now."
The room went quiet as they watched Yoshkia regain her powers. Though she felt him get goosebumps when the witches mobilized to rescue her when she was hurt. Once it ended she was curious.
"Hey, when they launched to rescue me, you shivered, was it that big to you?"
He smiled,
"Well, I wished I could launch to your rescue myself. I ALSO wished I had friends like that. I do now, but it still moves me that just those three words, Yoshkia’s hurt bad, was all it took to rally the witches together."
That made every witch glow with pride, as he showed his admiration for their small family. Then Little Unicorn yawned.
"Okay, ladies, lets call it."
They agreed. There were two sets of bunkbeds for the ladies to use. Tyler waited until the room settled before taking an empty one for himself. He looked around, making sure the others were good. Mina, Sakamoto, and Barkhorn were on a bottom bunk, with Perrine, Unicorn, Lyn, and Zerotwo on the top, Shirley, Luccini, and Hartmen had claimed the other top bunk. Tyler sighed as he took his shirt off, and climbed into the bottom bunk. His sharp nose could tell it was the one he'd plowed Aki in that morning. Yoshkia climbed in then and crawled over to take his left arm, Sonya had removed her bra and was wearing a light nightgown, Yoshkia was in a night robe, and they looked lovely. Sonya took his right arm as Asia stripped naked and climbed onto his chest. Yoshkia and Sonya looked at each other and giggled. Rias was last, as Koneko and Lylia were already asleep cuddled on the couch under a shadow blanket. Rias found a comfy spot between Yoshkia's chest and his side. Once they all got comfy a shadow detached from the bunk above them to touch Tyler's lips, and he felt like he was kissing Melody.
"Good night, Melody. I love you."
Her voice was heard through the shadow.
"Goodnight, Tyler, I love you. Ladies, enjoy! I get him alone tomorrow!"
"Yes my Angel."
"My Demon."
"Awwwwwwww!"
The room was now overcome with a feeling of love as the shadow disappeared.
"Night everyone. Night Unicorn!"
She squeaked.
"Night. Tyler."
Tyler then drifted off, with the sounds of his lovers and friends in his ears
Sign up to rate and review this story