Categories > Books > Harry Potter > My ferret boy

Chapter 1

by Noko123 0 reviews

No, just read.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2021-10-28 - 428 words

0Unrated
I woke up rolling around. I always hated waking up. Especially because I hated class. Especially when I had a class with my crush. It was even worse lately because, well who liked Umbridge? Other than filch of course. I groaned and sat up. My ribs and back hurt and I knew why. Shit I whispered under my breath. It was six am, so I got up, changed and ran out into the common room. My best friend Hermione sat there, reading, not anything unusual. I thought for a sec then I realized that my binder was really tight. I ignored it. That wasn’t a big deal. I sat down next to Hermione. She looked up at me and smiled then frowned.
“Why are you slouched over? Do we need to take you to madam Pomfrey?” She asked. I panicked. I knew that she was just concerned and wanted to help.
“No” I shouted, I hadn’t meant to shout but it came out as a shout. If I was taken to madam Pomfrey, I’d have to explain why I was in pain, and she’d keep me in the hospital wing and I’d miss quidditch against Slytherin. I tried to straighten up, and managed to do it, but it hurt. I walked down to breakfast and walked in the great hall but i quickly got pulled away by someone that I didn’t see until I was in the other hall. I look up and saw, of course, my crush. and of course her friends.
“You got a haircut it looks cute” I said, attempting to stay upright. She looked me up and down. She looked at my slouching, and nodded.
“I get that” before patting my head and walking away. So many thoughts went through my head. That didn’t make sense? Is she saying what I think she’s saying? Was that all she wanted? What the fuck? I couldn’t process all that. But that didn’t matter because I closed my eyes, and opened them in the hospital wing. Before I could panic, I felt a calming hand on my shoulder, and gentle, familiar voice said,
“You passed out”
I looked up at my crush, she was looking down on me.
“Best heal up Potter, I want to play you today”
I nodded at her. “You can count on it, Malfoy”







A/n. Aaaaaaaaaah that’s so cringe and short, what ever all of them will be like that. Also I update every Wednesday and Friday and lots of mondays
Sign up to rate and review this story