Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > FUN

Chapter 7 the deed

by Waves 0 reviews

They omg

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2022-06-11 - 528 words

0Unrated


Heyyy. We’re here. Steven x Joe. I willl do my best to make it lol thanks for reading - writer-san


Joe and Steven sat on the couch. Unsure of both of themselves. Not sure what to do about their song, inspiring art didn’t come easy.

They were exhausted. Needed a song, by tomorrow. To bring to the band.

“Joee.. what are we gonna even WRITE About.. “
“What makes you think I know.”
“Yeah… you’re just as stumped huh.. “

He went to look back at his papers. Trying to think. Twirling his hair and adjusting his glasses


Steven sat looking at the papers till joe stared at him.
Steven smiled at him. Till he looked at him, not with his normal stare. But a hot looking stare. As if he was looking him over.

“Steven,”
Steven looked away and said “ what is it “
“ look at me.” A hand found his arm. Till he looked back. Wondering what joe had on his mind.
“Yeah…”
They got closer. Starring into each other’s eyes.
He realized this was how it happened last time too. Sober he could remember, they got closer. It felt like it was meant to happen.

Joe started to look at him like he was crazy.

He wanted to kiss Steven, he only starred for awhile. His hand on his face. He said “ I really think I might…”

He let go and stood defeated by his actions. Like it was a bad thing. But it was.
He had Billie.

But there was no stoping this, he kissed Steven.

“-meph. Joe. “

He went to pull at him too, into an embrace. While he kissed him again.

They didn’t need to talk. It was already happening, this was it. What they both were waiting for. They just kissed and it felt : amazing.

‘Finally’ was all Steven could think : “ wait a minute you actually- wait- joe. “
Joe would not let up till finally he said “what is it”
“Are you sure you want to…. Well.. cheat? On Billie. On Teresa ? “

He didn’t want to think about it, but he wanted this.

“Yeah, Steven. “ he starred as if he wanted to start again,
“I’m just alittle shocked. I just….

Pfft “ he started laughing.

Joe looked at him like he was crazy again (he do this too much Steven thought)

“ joe, we’re literally fucked if they find out. And here I am actually …. Wanting to.. “
“Who gives a fuck, I want you.”

That was enough reason, joe actually wanted him.

Joe went to kiss his neck

“I’ll show you what to do…” Steven smiled devilishly

**

They were both hot, sweaty and tired. Both of them on the couch they did it on. Trying to clean up what they did, it was sensational.

But so did the guilt trip happen.

‘why the fuck did we do that? ‘ joe was thinking.
As if connected Steven said “ what ? Suddenly you don’t want me? Is that it ? “ Steven almost shouted.

Joe stared. And looked away . Like he always did. Fuck.
Nothing changed about them, but now they had done the deed.


And contracts aren’t ripped up easily.
Sign up to rate and review this story