Categories > TV > Supernatural

Proving Them Wrong

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

Y/N is on her first hunt with the Winchesters. When he watches her take down the demons, Dean finally tells her how he feels.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2022-07-08 - 1201 words - Complete

0Unrated
Requested on Wattpad
Pairing: Dean Winchester x fem!reader


“Y/N, hurry up! We’re going, like, right now!”

“Alright, Winchester, keep your pants on!” You zipped up your duffel bag, threw it over your shoulder and headed towards the Impala. Dean and Sam were waiting in the front of the car, with Dean impatiently tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

“Took your time.” You rolled your eyes. “Well, I wanted to make sure that I had everything, you know, considering it’s my first hunt and I don’t wanna die.” You threw your bag in the trunk and got into the car. “What’s crawled up your butt this morning anyway?” Dean gave you daggers in the mirror before turning on the engine and backing out of the garage.

“Nothing, I just wanna get this over with. I hate freakin’ demons.” “Just don’t take it out on me, it’s not my fault there’s demons running around everywhere.” “Did I say it was your fault?” You opened your mouth to answer but Sam beat you to it. “Will you two just shut up?! You actually sound like a married couple.” You both shot Sam a glare. The rest of the car journey was filled with silence, apart from the music quietly playing from the tape deck.

You had to admit, you were feeling a little anxious about your first hunt. Sam and Dean had trained you well, you knew what to expect from demons but you also knew that anything can happen when you’re out in the open so you always have to be on guard for anything. You were worried that you were going to slip up; get someone hurt, or worse, but that was something that everyone signed up for when they became a hunter.

The car rolled into the parking lot of the building where the demons were hiding out. You all stayed in the car for a moment before getting out, surveying the outside and making sure that there were no surprises waiting for you. The three of you got out at the same time and walked to the back of the car, grabbing your gear.

Dean turned to you, a slight look of concern on his face. “Are you sure you wanna do this? No one would think bad of you if you didn’t want to do this.” You nodded your head. “I’m sure. Everyone’s gotta start somewhere, right?” You walked in front of the brothers as they both watched your back for any oncoming threats.

“Dude, you have to tell her how you feel. If you’re worried about her doing this, then you should tell her. It’s no use hiding it from her, she’s gonna find out eventually.” “Yeah, I know. I just don’t know how. I’m no good with feelings and all that crap.” “That’s a lovely way to put it Dean, tell her that.” Dean shot Sam a bitch face.

“Will you two stop jabbering and hurry up! We have demons to kill!” The brothers jogged to catch you up. You all stood at the entrance of the building, readying yourselves. “On the count of three: one..” Instead of waiting, Dean kicked open the doors and ran inside. “For gods sake, Dean. I thought we wanted to make a quiet entrance.”

Both you and Sam ran after him, catching up when a hoard of 7 demons blocked the hallway. “Hello, boys. Lovely to see you. I’m afraid we can’t stop to chat, important things to be getting on with.” “Not on my watch you won’t be.” You stepped out in front of the brothers and the demon burst into laughter.

“And what are you going to do, little girl? Slap me silly? You couldn’t hurt us if you tried.” You cocked an eyebrow. “Really? Wanna bet?” As quick as a flash, you whipped your angel blade from the waistband of your jeans and stabbed the demon in the side, causing him to stumble back. “What were you saying? That I couldn’t hurt you? Doesn’t look that way to me.”

The demons eyes turned black. “You’ll pay for that, girl.” “Come at me then.” One by one the demons tried to get the better of you, rushing at you from all sides but you were too quick for them. Using both your angel blade and your gun, you expertly took out 5 of the 7 demons by yourself.

The demon who taunted you was still standing, not amused by your show of skill. “I see that the Winchesters taught you well. But can you take both of us on at the same time?” You smirked. “Try me, big boy.” Both of the demons lunged at you and you quickly killed them with two shots from your gun.

You turned around and noticed that the Winchesters hadn’t moved from their spot. Sam seemed impressed with what he seen, giving you an approving nod. Dean just stared at you, his mouth hanging open. “That was so hot.”

You raised your eyebrows. “Excuse me?” Dean’s face turned beetroot as Sam facepalmed. “I really didn’t mean to say that out loud.” He quickly walked away towards the car. “Sam, did he just say what I think he said?” Sam nodded, seeming ashamed. “Yes, yes he did. You see Y/N, he’s had feelings for you for some time but he hasn’t had the balls to come out and tell you but I suppose now, the cats out the bag.”

You stood on the spot and shook your head in disbelief. “Why didn’t he just tell me? I swear, he will be the death of me one day.” You ran after Dean, leaving Sam to walk slowly behind.

Dean was sitting in the drivers seat, head resting against the wheel. He heard the passenger door open and close but didn’t look up. “Dean?” No answer. “C’mon, Dean. You don’t need to be embarrassed. Sam’s told me everything. And if you would have told me yourself, I would have said the exact same thing. I have feelings for you to, Dean, and you would have known that if you’d have just talked to me.”

He lifted his head from the wheel and turned to you, a wide smile on his face. “Are you serious? You’re not messing with me, are you?” You shook your head. “For god’s sake.” You pulled him in for a kiss with the collar of his shirt. He immediately melted into your touch, one hand cupping your cheek.

When you broke apart, he still had the same smile on his face. “I can’t believe that just happened.” “Yeah, well, believe it.” The back door opened and closed as Sam slid into the back seat. “Now that that’s all cleared up, can we go now?”

You chuckled as Dean muttered something under his breath and started the car. You both spent the car ride back to the bunker stealing glances at each other, both excited for where this relationship was going to lead.
Sign up to rate and review this story