Categories > TV > Supernatural

Kisses to Make You Better

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

Lately, Y/N has been feeling a little low. Jack notices and wants to make them feel better.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2022-09-17 - 512 words

0Unrated
Pairing: Jack Kline x reader


You tucked the quilt tighter under your chin as the memories from a few nights ago invading your mind once before. Small tears fell down your cheeks as a small wet patch formed on the pillow. You hated when you got like this, you felt so useless and weak.

Sam and Dean never acted like this, they just sucked it up and moved on which actually made you quite envious of them. You can’t stand the feelings of guilt of not being able to save everyone from the horrors of the supernatural world.

You slowly sat up, took a deep breath and wiped your eyes before getting out of bed and heading towards the kitchen. The room went silent when you walked in and you could sense the pity coming from the brothers and Jack.

“Please, guys. I don’t need you to feel sorry for me. I just want to forget about what happened and move on.” You walked straight past them and headed towards the shelves, rummaging through the boxes to find some decent cereal. Sam, Dean and Jack all looked at each other and had a silent conversation before the brothers got up and left the kitchen, leaving you and Jack alone.

A pair of arms wrapped around you and you could feel your eyes well up, tears threatening to spill. “I know how much the last hunt affected you, Y/N. Please, talk to me.” You placed the cereal box back on the shelf before turning around to face Jack.

“I can’t talk about it, it hurts too much”. You wrapped your arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest, finally letting a stray tear fall. Jack pulled you in closer and pressed multiple kisses to the top of your head. He knew that this was the best way to try and soothe you so you both stood there, in each others arms, swaying back and forth.

“The..the memories of it all...they keep playing over and over in my head. I keep thinking about what happened, how I wasn’t strong enough to save them, how I was too late...” Jack led you over to the table and you both sat down, him still holding your hands, pressing small kisses.

“You are the strongest person that I know, Y/N. You know that we can’t sace everyone but it wasn’t your fault.” “I just keep hearing the screams in my head. It’s driving me crazy, Jack. I don’t know how I’m going to get through it.” You shook your head and began to cry.

Jack’s heart broke seeing you so fragile in front of him. The only way he knew to help was to hold you close and kiss you, so that’s exactly what you did. He pulled you into his lap, you wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck with him pressing kisses to your cheeks and your head, whispering sweet nothings in your ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story