Categories > TV > Supernatural

Stalker

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

Y/N has a stalker, an old school friend who has a crush on her. Sam and Y/N are out gathering supplies for the bunker when they ‘run’ into him.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2022-11-12 - 791 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pairing: Sam Winchester x fem!reader


Never would you have imagined, especially in your line of work, that you would have a stalker. At first you didn’t really catch on to the fact that he was always in the same place you were, it was only when Sam brought up his concerns to you that you finally realised.

“Y/N, you have to have noticed that this guy is always where you are. I mean, it’s creepy. It’s as if he’s stalking you.” You sat at the table in the kitchen with your head in your hands. “I can’t believe that I never caught on.”

Sam slid into the space beside you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders, pulling you into him. “Do you even know the guy?” “Max was this kid that I went to school with who had a crush on me. He asked me out a few times and each time I said no. He just wasn’t my type. I never pegged him to be the stalker type though.” You sighed heavily and leaned into Sam’s chest. “I feel so stupid.”

He kissed the top of your head and hugged you tightly. “You are far from stupid, sweetheart. Whadd’ya say we go and get some supplies, along with some junk food, from the store and come back and watch some crappy movies, eh?” You lifted your head and placed a kiss on his cheek. “That sounds amazing.”

---------------------------------

Sam rolled into the parking lot of the store. Your hand had held his tightly the whole way. You just knew that Max was going to be there, waiting for you, and it creeped you out. Sure enough when you entered the store, he was there in front of you, smiling widely.

“Hey, Y/N. Nice to see you.” You nodded and walked past, with Sam right behind you. You were hoping that having Sam with you that Max would back off, but he didn’t. He followed you down the aisle. When Sam went into another aisle, Max tried to make a move on you. “What are you doing with him? I thought you weren’t ready for a relationship.”

Frustration began building up inside you. “I really don’t see how that’s any of your concern, Max. And for the record, I said that about 15 years ago we were kids. I wasn’t interested then. But now, I love Sam and he loves me.” You tried to step away from him but he kept getting closer until he pinned you against one of the shelves.

“Now you are interested in a relationship, why don’t you dump Sam and get with me instead? You’ve always had a thing for me, I could tell.” You shook your head. “No, definitely not. And even if I was single, I wouldn’t touch you with a nine foot pole. Now please, leave me alone.” You pushed him away and ran to get Sam but Max grabbed your hand and pulled you back to him.

“I’ve been chasing you for so long, Y/N. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to kiss you and hold you.” Your heart was beginning to beat faster in your chest. “SAM!” You tried to wriggle free but his grip was too strong.

You heard loud footsteps bounding behind you. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?! Get off her!” Sam pulled you back and threw Max to the floor. “If you touch her again, talk to her, come near her or even think of her again, I will make sure that nobody will ever see you again, understand?!” Max nodded and began to cry, before running out of the shop.

“Are you alright?” Sam pulled you close and checked every inch of you. “I’m Ok, Sam. I just never expected that he would do something like that. I guess you never really know a person.” He shook his head. “I should never have left you alone with him. I should have been there to make sure that nothing happened.”

You looked at Sam and shook your head. “It’s not your fault. You didn’t know that he would do something like that. Heck, I didn’t know he would do something like that. I’m just glad that you were here with me. God knows what would have happened if I was here alone. I just want to pay for this junk food, head back to watch the movies and just forget about what happened.”

Sam nodded, pecked your lips and laced his fingers through yours before paying for the food and heading back to the bunker.
Sign up to rate and review this story