Categories > TV > Supernatural

Repressed Feelings

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

Sam and Y/N have had feelings each other for a while and haven’t known how to admit it to the other, so when a hunt goes wrong and somebody nearly dies, these feelings come to light.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2022-12-06 - 959 words

0Unrated
Requested on Wattpad
Pairing: Sam Winchester x fem!reader

“Are you sure you want to do this, Y/N? I mean it’s your first hunt and it’s a nest of vampires. I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to sit this one out if you don’t feel ready.”

You rolled your eyes and shook your head at Sams’ obvious chivalry. “Sam, I’ve been trained by the best hunters I know. I’m sure nothing’s gonna happen to me, and I’ll have you and Dean by my side.”

Sam sighed and nodded, giving a forced smile. Truth is, he didn’t want you to come on the hunt because he didn’t want anything to happen to you. He just couldn’t find the words to tell you. Instead, he made a pact with himself to always be by your side during the hunt.

You jumped off the bed, grabbed your bag and headed out the door. “You two comin’?” The brothers both grabbed their duffel bags and made their way out the door. “Dude if you just told her how you feel, maybe she’d think differently about this.” Sam raised his eyebrows. “Really, Dean? Even if I did, it wouldn’t make much of a difference. You know what she’s like.”

___________________________________

Once you got to the building, you all tried to make sure to stick together. You knew that the brothers would be more on edge with it being your first hunt but you wanted to prove to them that you do have what it takes.

“Right, these werewolves that we’re huntin’, they’re mean sons of bitches and will kill no matter what’s in their way. So make sure that you shoot them right in the heart, alright Y/N?” You gulped and nodded your head. You were beginning to become a little nervous and you knew that Sam could sense it.

“Y/N, you really don’t have to do this. Me and Dean can take care of this if you want to stay here.” You gave Sam a small smile. “I’m fine, Sammy. Anyway, why do you want me to stay behind all of a sudden? You’ve been wanting to get me out into the field since forever.” A red blush colored Sam’s cheeks as you stifled a giggle.

“N-nothing. I-I just thought you may want to stay behind if you were unsure of doing this.” You laughed and clapped Sam on the arm. “Don’t worry, I’m definitely doing this.” Walking in front of the brothers, you opened the door and held it open for them, tapping your foot impatiently when they were taking their time. “That was your chance, Sam. Right there. Dumbass.” Sam shot a look at Dean before following him into the building.

The inside was very dark, very much what you’d expect a werewolf home to look like. You all pulled out your flashlights and held your guns in the other hand. Dean led you throughout multiple rooms only to find nothing. Sam made sure to stay behind you so he knew you were protected from both sides. He could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and his eyes widened.

He pushed you forward into Dean, sending you both tumbling to the floor, whilst Sam let out an agonising scream. You jumped into action, grabbing your flashlight and gun before aiming and shooting the wolf right in the heart as Sam fell to the floor.

You ran over to Sam and slid your legs underneath his body, your hands cradling his head. “What did you do that for, Sam?! You are so stupid!” Sam chuckled and shakily cradled your cheek with his hand. “I did it for you, Y/N. I love you and I couldn’t see you getting hurt.”

You could feel his blood soaking into the material of your jeans from the large gash in his side and tears started to stream down your face. Dean came running towards you both, his eyes widening when he seen the blood. “Call Cas, get him here now!” He nodded. “Hang in there, Sammy. You’re gonna be alright.”

You turned your attention back to Sam who was looking up at you, smiling. “You are so beautiful, I’m sorry I didn’t say it sooner.” You shook your head and placed a finger to his lips. “Don’t speak, save your energy.” You moved a stray hair from his face, your fingers dancing across his skin.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to hear those words from you Sam, because I feel the same way. I never wanted to tell you in case you didn’t feel the same way. I just wish that it wouldn’t have come to this for us to find out.”

A flutter of wings sounded at the side of you and you immediately moved out of the way for Cas to heal Sam. “I love you, Sam.” You walked over to Dean and wrapped your arms around him, sighing into his chest. “You’re brother’s stupid.” He chuckled. “You only just figured that out?”

A loud scream and bright light came from behind you. You slowly turned around and smiled widely when you seen Sam walking towards you. A weight fell from your chest and you ran towards him, jumping into his arms and kissing his lips.

“Never do that again, Sam. I mean it.” He looked into your eyes, tucked your hair behind your ears and kissed you. “I can’t promise that. I’m always going to do everything in my power to keep you safe.”
Sign up to rate and review this story