Categories > Original > Romance > The Survivor and her Beast

Frenzy

by Slasherbunni 0 reviews

After some time, the connection finally happens.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2022-12-26 - 7687 words

0Unrated
"God dammit." I sighed out as I continued to walk while this feral man thing tried to follow behind me quietly. He kept staring at me and giving me a strange look which made me more uncomfortable. Eventually I stopped walking and turned to face him, placing my right foot forward. He looked down and then looked back up to me with a grin on his face, looking like he wanted to say something but wasn't sure. "Okay... infected like you are supposed to be taking every oppurtunity they can to rip apart uninfected people they come across. What's up with the whole 'lost puppy' act or whatever the heck you're doing?". All he does is croon and tilt his head in response. "Why am I even trying to ask some infected guy questions when they can't even form full words." Brussel mutters to herself as she shakes her head gently. "Oh, and what exactly is it you want? Why haven't you attacked me?". Brussel asked curiously, not expecting any kind of reaction. "Because it's a little late for that... don't you think so?" She gives this big intimidating and monstrous man, strangely enough choosing to behave like a cuddly domestic animal, a pointed look as she tilts her head to the side. It doesn't respond but instead looks down to the ground and begins to lick it repeatedly. "You're such a weirdo." She says under her breath while she walks past him and heads straight for a wall, sitting down against it. She takes off her backpack and sighs, rolling her eyes when the tag-along Hunter stops what it's doing to look at her, gets up, and then lays down curled in a ball close by Brussel's legs. Well, at least he's polite. That makes Brussel slightly chuckle under rher breath at the oddity of it all. A deeply feared blood-thirsty variant of infected that's known for its incredible agility and strength, strong enough to jump off of walls and pin even the most trained of soldiers to the ground to rip them to bloody ribbons with ease, behaving like a clingy dog and for some reason following her for anything other then to hunt and feed on her? Nobody would believe. Not like there wasn't many people left uninfected or alive in town though, let alone the world. This whole situation is ridiculous.
She leans her head back against the concrete wall and lets her eyes flicker closed, listening to the sound of distant screams coming from inside the town. There seems to be a lot going on these days. They've finally managed to build some bases and safe rooms for anybody passing through to look for supplies. But sense there weren't many people to reside in those safe rooms and help themselves to offered supplies laying in said safe rooms, Brussel could easily drop by from safehouse to safehouse without having to share with anyone. In fact she hadn't come across anyone, that didn't want to kill her at least. Well. She looks back at the Hunter curled up by her leg, not able to see his eyes under his hood but knowing he was very intently watching her. His movements were slow, almost hesitant. He seemed to stare at her every move, like he was analyzing her body language. He probably was trying to read her mind to figure out what she was planning. He was smart after all, maybe even a little smarter than the others. Definetly stronger and more bold then others. But around this 'Brussel'... this uninfected female way smaller then him, yet so assertive... he felt weak. Not a bad kind of weak though... an enjoyable type of vulnerability. The kind of vulnerability you show when you feel happy and kinda fluttery around someone. He wanted to get closer to her, but knew that could potentially make her push him further away.
And that was okay too, cause he wasn't exactly sure why he liked being near her so much. Or why she affected him that way, or why he wanted to impress her. Maybe it was her scent that he enjoyed so much, a watered down sweetness with some hints of occasional dirt and bits of grass. Maybe it was how she looked so fragile and soft, yet firm and strong when she spoke. He wasn't sure... but that only wanted him to get closer to find out what was possibly eatting him up inside when he first saw her. He could have killed her. She smelled delicious and sweet. But something stopped him from digging into her delicate flesh at that time. He chuffed and absentmindedly shifted his chin almost onto Brussels lower thigh, recollecting the details to all that happened and finding his answer. It wanted this type of feeling to last forever... to savor this scent and maybe at some time when she wouldn't mind... maybe even like it... if he could taste her. He wasn't sure how he'd do that quite yet. You can't really taste humans unless you break their skin to get to what's underneath. He ponders, knowing if he tasted her that way, he would never have her again. He tried to think back to before he became infected, to when he was just some ordinary guy with a normal life. He tried to think back to remember if there was some way that uninfected humans did so. What did they call it? When they press there faces together? He chuckled quietly. Yeah that was it. Pressing against each other's mouths and noses. He could feel his face heating up a bit in anticipation at the memory.
He looked at Brussel, observant and rumbling quietly as he tried to think through the steps of what he should do. He couldn't really think of anything that could happen between himself and Brussel. But he could smell how nice her scent was and it sent shivers down his spine and excited butterflies swirling deep in his stomach. Oh god this was turning him on... no way. Nope. No way. He would not go there. But his body betrayed him. It leaned forward a tiny bit more, wanting to feel more of that warmth. He shifted gently forward, just enough to place his chin on Brussels inner thigh. He sighed out contentedly, nuzzling his cheek into her soft skin through her ripped jeans. Brussel wasn't disturbed from her sleep and he purred at that, happy that he could perhaps be able to sleep somewhat closer to her. He was so close that he could almost hear her heart beating. Almost like her heartbeat itself was making him calm down. As his eyes slipped shut and he allowed himself to slip into his own little world, he found himself falling asleep once more, with one last thought running through his head... he hoped she would accept him to stay with her for the rest of their days.

The sun rose slowly, it's light slowly peeking through the small windows of the safehouse that Brussel had stayed in for the night along with a peculiar infected who would follow her like a little puppy. Brussel scrunched up her face when the sunlight shines in her face, startled awake by the flash through her eyelids. She rubbed her eyes and sat up against the concrete wall groggily. She stretched her limbs, pausing when she felt something shift off her lower thigh and stir around with a sleepy chuff. Oh right. The Hunter was still there. He laid beside her peacefully, breathing steadily as he continued to snore softly. "What the hell..." she mumbled out, still unsure about the strange behavior this certain infected was displaying. She sighed and stood up from the wall, stretching out some of her muscles and joints before heading over towards the large metal door at the back of the room and opened it. She stepped outside to where the sun could shine directly in her face, letting her adjust to the bright sunlight and cool morning breeze that blew through the area. She quietly chuckled and rolled her eyes when she heard the clacking steps of her unusual new companion approach behind her, slightly grinning at how stubborn and insistent this Hunter was. "Okay... what the hell is your deal?" Brussel questioned as she turned around to face him. He didn't seem like a typical Hunter. He acted more human than he was, that is if we were to push aside the animalistic like behavior, but Brussel figured it was safe to say that this Hunter could understand her and what she was saying. She found it slightly annoying that he couldn't speak and only communicate in sounds like sighs, growling, the typical Hunter screech, and a deep rumbling that sounded close to that of purring.
But still....she found it a little cute.
The Hunter huffs impatiently, moving a few paces closer to Brussel so that they were barely a couple of feet apart. Brussel stared at him, studying his features carefully. His features are not what one might describe as handsome, more like angular, with sharp features. His expression seemed nuetral, even expressionless from how his hood hid his eyes and upper half of his face. Brussel could make out a sharp angled nose with thin scarred lips, knowing very well of the sharp teeth that he had. Brussel could also make out a scar along his jawline, one that seemed to have been made a long time ago. Her gaze went over the rest of the Hunter's form, noting the various wounds covering his body. A bullet graze here, a gunshot wound there, a scratch or bite mark most likely from getting into fights with other Hunters. And if this Hunter survived with such marks... whatever caused the damage was most likely killed by this Hunter itself. This Hunter could easily kill her if it wanted to. So what made her any different then anyone else that had crossed paths with him? She perked an eyebrow as he suddenly shifted his face to press his cheek against her hand, chuffing and purring into it. Brussel didn't pull away, at least relieved at how it was obvious this Hunter didn't want to kill her anytime soon. "Well... something tells me you're gonna be hanging around with me for awhile... huh?". The Hunter perked up slightly from her hand and lightly chuffed, somewhat communicating in affirmation. "Well... you got a name?" Brussel questioned, flinching slightly as the Hunter nuzzled his face into the palm of her hand. The Hunter tilted his head slightly, trying to think back to his past life and who he was before the infection had changed him. He let out a frustrated huff and shook his head, not able to even recollect his name. "Oh... so no name... huh?" Brussel asked, studying the Hunter's behavior and finding it kind of cute... but she wouldn't admit that of course. The Hunter shook his head and looked to Brussel expectantly, waiting for whatever she said did next. "Uhm... alright.. I'm not calling you Hunter then... um..." she muttered quietly, stroking her thumb across the Hunter's face slowly, her other arm holding tight onto the strap of her backpack as she thought of the appropriate names for him. "Well... I'm not trying to treat you like some kind of animal but uh... how does the name Dingo sound?". The Hunter, as expected, didn't say anything but perked up his head at the name suggestion, clearly intrigued by it. "...Dingo?". The Hunter perks it's head up again, already getting used to it's new given name. "Alright, Dingo it is...!" Brussel chimes as she absentmindedly pats the side of Dingo's face, illiciting a low rumbling purr from him as she does so. She grinned at that, happy that Dingo seems pleased with his new name. Maybe Dingo will actually become good company. They'll probably get along. Hopefully. "Alright bud, now let's get us some food.".
_________________________________________
It had been some time but Brussel was able to find some food that would be substantial for herself. She was lucky to come across an abandoned run-down corner store that seemed untouched by survivors searching for supplies. She also found out that Dingo had a liking for gummy candy, although it wasn't with his usual meals. Brussel had to look in abandoned stores, shops, nooks, and crannys full of hostile infected for sustenance. All Dingo had to do was find something, whether it be a person, animal, or infected mutant variant for his food. Brussel was a bit unsettled by Dingo as he tore into a straggling slow infected's flesh and gorged on his insides, nearly losing her breakfast by just hearing the bodily sounds of shredding, ripping, and squelching. And once Dingo had picked over what all he was interested to feast on the infected, he crawled towards Brussel and plopped down beside her with a fistful of gummy fish candy, completely unfazed by how he just ate someone in front of the girl of his interest so casually. Once Dingo had finished eating, he moved his gaze down to stare at Brussel, watching as she puttered around, putting things away into the bag she had brought.

Dingo watched Brussel move around the room, searching for supplies to take for the safehouse when they leave. Even when he was sitting, she still seemed so much smaller to him. He rumbled quietly, his mind wandering to places he tried to push aside. He wanted to get closer to her. So so so so much closer. Close enough to be able to sleep by her side perhaps even embraced with one another. But he knew better than to ever attempt something so bold. Not until he'd earned her trust. And that wasn't going to happen any time soon. He had to work hard first. So he waited patiently, observing Brussel as she placed various items in one of the bags she packed for them. She glanced at Dingo but payed no mind to his intense staring. He had that same weird feeling he had when he had met her in his old patch of territory. When he was going to hurt her... before he even knew that he had found the perfect one to be by his side. He quietly whined as he layed down and propped his chin on his hands, watching Brussel closely. He had vowed to himself that he wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt her. Including himself. He enjoyed everything about her. Her voice. Her body. Her attitude. The way she felt when he only barely touched her. Her scent... god, her scent drove him mad. The closer he got and basked in her alluring aura, the more intense he felt a warm fluttery feeling in his core. He would have bad thoughts. Filthy thoughts. Primal urges that he used all his willpower not to give into. Thoughts of shredding and tearing her clothes off and running his clawed hands all over her lovely skin. Of shoving his tongue as deep into her mouth as he could to taste her better. To bite and mark her skin to make anyone who dares approach her know that she was his. Maybe even make a family... to breed her... to be her mate. It's all he's always wanted to do for a while now, but never had the courage, or motivation, or the guts to actually go ahead and try it. He released a whiney groan as he curled his hands and knees under him and his hips hooded face in his chest, looking similar to cats when they lay down in the shape of a loaf. Brussel looked back at Dingo in surprise at the sudden sound of agitation, the first in awhile. "Uhhhh... you good bud?". Dingo whimpered quietly and burrowed his face deeper into his arms, hiding the slight tinge of red on his cheeks. Brussel studied him for a moment, believing that he may be uncomfortable that he was away from where he usually stayed. That was probably it, right? Hunters usually try to stay around in one place they're familiar with. But then again... why did he decide to go out of his comfort zone to follow Brussel...? She shook it off and resumed with her thought process of what to do next. "So... I think I left something at that old abandoned warehouse office... something that I need to help me sleep decently and uh... I figured that that was your original place you hung around and thought maybe we can go back and stay there together. Like... a main home base or safehouse type deal but a familiar place for you and a safe place for the both of us, y'know?". Dingo perked up a bit at the mention of his old territory. This female was willing to come back with him to his claimed space? Hunters, Hunter's like him, usually took their mates back to their territories to show they trusted them, wanted them, and wanted to cherish them the rest of their lives. Usually when Hunters took someone they wanted to be their mate, that usually ended with... reproductive activities. Dingo's eyes widened at the thought, knowing very well that Brussel didn't know if such Hunter behavior. Maybe... if he were to successfully gain her complete trust... and once they made it into his territory, he could perhaps... ask her for her permission? Or possibly just her . The idea of having the chance to have children with her... well that had his whole body vibrating and shaking slightly. He couldn't contain the excitement that came out of him, the urge to pounce against her and taste her up and claim her as his. To ravage her and feel her tremble under him as he wanted to breed her for hours until he was sure that she had been impregnated by him. He hid a deep purr like rumble in his chest as he shuddered at the thought. He never felt anything this intense before, especially before he had become infected and lost memories of who he was before. He quickly stood up and nodded his head awkwardly to Brussels suggestion, trying to ignore the tingling warm feeling in his core as he struggled to keep the extreme thoughts away. If only he could have the courage to grab her and carry her to wherever his lair was. But he was scared of hurting her. Scared of what would happen if he took her too far. Too fast. And he couldn't have that. He had to play the waiting game. He'd wait, he told himself, as he began to follow after Brussel towards his former den. Until he could clearly see when the time was right.
______________________________________________________________________

Brussel plopped her bag into the corner of the abandoned office room, sighing out as she flops onto the frayed and scratched up couch and hugging the pillow she had left behind before to her chest. "This is waaaaayy better then sleeping on the cold concrete floor, huh big guy?". Dingo nudged the door closed and cocked his head in question towards Brussels words. "Y'know... a nice comfy place to rest that's familiar to you?". Dingo slinked closer to Brussel but didn't get on the couch, settling down to lay on the cold floor of the room beside the couch. "Hey hey hey, woah woah woah! This is your place, right? And your couch yes? Get your ass up here." Brussel said as she playfully rolled her eyes. Dingo was afraid to move any closer. What if he gave in to his urges... what if he scared her... or hurt her...? But she was so welcoming... and was giving him permission to get closer to her then before. Dingo crawled up onto the couch and scooted to Brussels side, shifting awkwardly as he was used to sleeping curled up and not straight out like a normal person would. "Y'know what? Here, you probably need this more then me." Brussel chuckled lightly as she handed Dingo the pillow she had been hugging earlier. He held the pillow in his clawed hands, enjoying how soft and comfortable it was for a moment. It felt nice. Pleasant even. He could see why survivors would want such an item for their slumber. It also smelled nice... sweet... like her. He began to silently panic as those same urging thoughts flooded through his mind. He shouldn't try now... she's trying to sleep... and he still was worried about hurting her. He layed beside Brussel for a moment, clinging the pillow his chest and inhaling deeply as he waited to make sure she was sound asleep. He was desperate. So desperate and pathetic for what he was planning to do to get rid of some the pent up urge inside of him. He just couldn't contain himself when her scent was this intoxicating, even if it wasn't coming directly from her. Once he was sure Brussel was asleep, he quietly slinked off the couch and behind the desk of the abandoned office room with the pillow in his shaking clawed hands. Other Hunters would find what he was about to do embarrassing and obsessive if they saw him. But there were no other Hunters... So, at the moment Dingo really didn't care about his decency. He held back a groan as he felt his twitching hardened member strain against the frayed fabric of his shredded jeans. The throbbing in his core was begining to be a bit too much for him to handle at this point as he layed himself across the pillow on top of it, shoving his face into it to breathe in more of Brussels scent and to try and stifle any unwanted noise as he began to grind himself against it. His body trembled at the touch of the plush, silky surface on his clothed erection causing small sparks to shoot up and down his length. It burned and made his muscles twitch as his balls started to throb in pain. He rocked his hips against the fabric faster, biting into the pillow to stifle back a yelp and whimpering as he sloppily humped against it. After what seemed like minutes, Dingo finally let out his suppressed moans as he felt himself being filled and a wetness slowly dripped down his shaft as he continued grinding and thrusting against Brussel's pillow. He wished he was actually breeding her. He wanted to right here and right now, but was too worried for how things would turn out of he tried to make a move towards her. He whimpered into the pillow as he began to hump against it more animalistically, snarling quietly as he bit into the pillow harder, nearly tearing the fabric. His body was trembling uncontrollably at this point as his climax threatened to take over. The last thing he heard before he let out his final groan was Brussel calling his name out in concern. "Dingo? You ok? Why are ya moaning like that?". Dingo whined at the tone in her voice and buried his face further into the pillow as he felt his climax approaching him fast. He was going to fuck himself on Brussel's pillow and die from embarrassment if he didn't stop soon...."D...Dingo?". Dingo froze immediately and his breathing stopped abruptly. Her voice was quiet. Almost as if she was scared of saying his name.. or worse... of hearing how weak and pathetic his moan sounded... he pulled his head away from the pillow with one hard pull, making it snap off from it's previous position. Brussel studied Dingo and her pillow for a moment, trying to register what Dingo was doing right before she had woken up to his strange noises. Her eyes went from Dingo's face, to her pillow, to the way he was wrapped around it, the sharp teethed bite marks along the fabric, and... some small hints of fluid on the pillow and on... the tented crotch of his pants. Once Brussel put the pieces together, her eyes widened and her face flushes, not knowing what to say or do having caught Dingo doing something like this... most likely thinking of her. She knew that Dingo would never admit that he was thinking of her. He would be too embarrassed to admit that his body has been yearning for hers ever since his first encounter with her two days ago when she had entered his territory. "D-Dingo... it's nothing to be... ashamed of! We all get urges to do s...some lewd things sometimes... I'm just... w-why would you... on my pillow...?" Brussel questioned as she glanced away awkwardly, already getting a hint to Dingo's thoughts and feelings. She didn't expect that of Dingo. Not after all that had happened between them. She hadn't expected the sudden change in Dingo from the friendly, goofy and almost always bold man she remembered him as to have turned into a horny feral mess who would rather have sex with Brussel than anyone else. The way his voice cracked as he whimpered and pushed himself deeper into the pillow made her heart ache slightly. How long had it been since he had done anything that sexual? Certainly way before he had become a Hunter, right? Infected don't really show signs of having any sexual interests, let alone attraction to anyone... and the way Dingo behaved so tense and how tightly he held the pillow to him made it dawn of Brussel that this poor beast of a man rarely got in such a state and was so alone most of the time that he never had the time to bond with anyone... anyone like her. She wondered briefly if that was why Dingo had fallen victim to the virus, or maybe... was Dingo actually attracted to her? Her chest lightly thumped at the thought of someone actually thinking highly of her and even craving her. No one had done that before... not for her... and apparantly not for Dingo either. She stood up and approached Dingo slowly, sighing softly when Dingo flinched and looked to her in panic at her approach. She sat down beside him, making sure to keep her distance so she wouldn't make him anymore uncomfortable. "Dingo... it's... it's okay. I-I get it... and I'm... really flattered you see me in such a way..." Brussel quietly said as she looked over at Dingo. Dingo huffed and hid hips hooded face into the pillow, unsure of what he should do, let alone what Brussel would say or react to the whole situation. He was so tense. He looked so fragile despite being so big and bulky compared to Brussel. A small yelp escaped Dingo's mouth when he felt Brussel place a hand on his shoulder, his mind screaming at him not to lose control at the sensation of just the bit of contact from her that felt so much too him and that he was craving. Brussel couldn't help feel heat creep across her face at the sight of Dingo clearly wanting her. Maybe even meeded her. She studied him for a moment, thinking through her head of what should be done. This was the first time something... no, he was still human. Just infected. He still looked human, despite the intimidating body frame, sharp teeth and claws, and eyes that glinted when the light hit them at a certain angle. He was the first person to ever show this type of attraction and yearning for her... she didn't think anyone else would look at her like that. She literally met this Hunter nearly 3 days ago... and yet felt so connected to him. Y'know what... it was the apocalypse... the world could end anytime soon... it's not like anyone else was gonna come along that she'd trust as much as she trusted Dingo... also, imagine dying a virgin! Kinda pathetic... but the thought of even commiting to sharing such an act with someone kind of scared her. She was small compared to Dingo. He could crush her if he wanted to, hell, even crush her on accident! She thought to her self a bit longer as she sat beside Dingo as he fidgeted with his clawed hands nervously, whining quietly in his throat. "y'know what... fuck it.". Brussel shifted herself slightly just enough to quickly plant a small kiss on Dingo's cheek, screaming at herself in her head for making such a bold action. Dingo jumped and stared wide eyed at Brussel, his jaw dropping open as he looked at her wide eyed as she moved back from him and took the pillow off of his lap slowly and placed it to the side as she cautiously crawled closer to Dingo and into his lap, glancing from his face to the floor as she felt her face heat up from her own movement. It took Dingo a moment to process what was happening, and as soon as he did his eyes widened as his breathing became a erratic pant. She was so close to him. She's accepting him? She's accepting him! He let loose a lustful whimper as he pushed Brussel onto her back and got himself into a position where her legs were propped up by shoulders as he presses his forehead against hers, Brussel yelping in surprise at the sudden reaction and movement. She stared up at Dingo in astonishment and confusion as he pressed their bodies together and his lips brushed against her collar bone gently as a soft whine escaped his throat. Her face grew warm again as she shuddered and arched her neck upwards as he kissed her skin once again, nipping at the corner of her flesh with his large fangs as he began sucking harshly on her tender skin and licking gently at each spot with his tongue. It took her a while, but she eventually relaxed as the sensations of being bitten, licked and suckled by Dingo set her pulse racing and sent pleasure coursing through her veins. But the sensations were only the start of the pleasure Dingo was giving her. He sucked harder at her skin, sending a wave of intense heat and tingling sensation through her body, and he moved further down on her body. He eagerly trailed his tongue down to the top of Brussels chest, growling at the fabric of her tanktop that felt like a barrier to him. Brussel yelped in shock as Dingo swung a clawed hand at her top, tearing off her tanktop and flinging it somewhere across the room. She felt her face blaze hotter as she looked down at her small bare breasts that were exposed, gulping nervously as Dingo purred quietly as he nuzzled into her chest. His hands grabbed her breast gently, squeezing both breasts simultaneously with gentle movements as a smile crept on his face and he gave a small growl. She moaned softly and arched her body more towards him as his hands worked at her breasts and the sound of her moan reached his ears. He was pleased. He felt himself get hard again with the sound she made. She smelled amazing. He inhaled deeply at the smell, loving every single part of her body, and he pulled away from her to stare at the beautiful woman beneath him as his eyes roamed her figure hungrily. He licked his lips as she continued to writhe under him, gasping and moaning softly when he brought his hands down below her rib cage and stroked his fingers across her stomach, grazing against her lower abdomen, feeling her stomach jump in response. She was gorgeous. And he wanted to touch her everywhere. Everywhere, anywhere. Everything about her aroused him in a way he never experienced before. There was a buzzing throughout his body that urged him to to pin her tightly under him and hold her down closely to him as he pumped her full until he was sure she was pregnant. That's right. She was his. Nobody other than her mattered. Nothing else mattered except her. And him. Only her. She meant the world to him. She wasn't just a companion or a lover. She was everything to him. The only thing he knew. The person he loved. The girl who changed his life.
He was completely lost in her scent and her taste, eagerly shredding and ripping off her frayed shorts, nearly tearing her panties when he hungrily yanked them down to take in Brussels fully exposed and vulnerable body under him. She trembled with pleasure and shivered at the sensation and warmth, biting her lip nervously as he gently caressed her thighs before grabbing her waist firmly with one hand as he lowered his mouth to her mound. He licked her folds teasingly and sucked softly in a few places before he finally reached down between her legs and began to lick and tease her opening, his tongue swirling and tasting as it teased at her wetness. He nibbled at her entrance and gently probed at her opening as his tongue circled around her core gently. When she opened shakily for him, he didn't hold back. Brussel gasped and shuddered as Dingo hungrily thrusted his tongue inside her virgin cunt, lapping up her juices greedily and savouring her taste like it was a delicacy. The sound of her moans was intoxicating. She sounded so perfect. She tasted even better too. It was intoxicating. He groaned at the sweet sounds she made. He kept lapping up her juices until he felt her walls tighten around him. He paused, looking over to her with concern as she gasped and panted underneath him. He frowned. Was she alright? He licked his lips, licking himself clean as best he could as he moved away from her cunt with worry in his eyes. She looked like she was crying. Oh no no no, did he hurt her?? He hovered over Brussels face, a small whine in his throat as he checked on Brussel, only to yelp as Brussel leaned up and smashed her lips onto his. She held him there for a moment, stroking her thumbs across his heated cheeks as she hummed into his mouth. "G-good boy...~" she said as she pulled away and stroked his head under his hood. Dingo was stunned as she petted his hair and praised him, her voice filled with adoration, causing a happy purr to escape his throat and fill his lungs. He felt like his whole body was fluttering as Brussel petted and kissed his face all over, feeling his erection throb against it's fabric confines as he yearned for her as she smiled softly and breathily laughed. She was so lovely. So beautiful. So sweet. He licked his lips and swallowed roughly as he stared down into her eyes. She looked so cute... so innocent. She was pure and good. Perfect. Dingo yelped and slightly jumped when he felt something nudge and rub against his tent in his pants. He looked down to see her pressing her thigh up against his concealed erection, rubbing gently in a circle as she glanced away bashfully from her own actions. Dingo whined and nearly buckled on top of her from the sensation. He was trembling slightly, so overcome from how he knew his life was about to change wonderfully. She was accepting him completely. He knew she wanted him too. Oh, he just wanted to slam her down and breed her now. RIGHT NOW! Brussel saw how his panting became more heavy and quick, shyly smiling as she saw the need and desire in his eyes. She shifted a hand down to the hem of Dingos frayed ripped jeans and gently tugged down as she planted a small kiss on his nose. She nearly jolted when she felt his full length plop into her lower stomach, her eyes going wide and darting down to Dingo's erection. "Oh shit... he's huge..." Brussel whispered quietly to herself, looking from her small body compared to Dingo's far bigger one to his throbbing arousal and to her virgin slit. She bit her bottom lip as Dingo lifted his chin and stared down at her with his dark golden orbs filled with lust and possessiveness. She looked back up to meet his eyes, her pupils dilating slightly as he looked down at her and she saw a primal craving look of eagerness and lust as he slid his tongue over his teeth to stop the saliva flowing from his excitement. He was ready to fuck her already. Why wouldn't he be? He wanted her. He needed her. She was a part of him. She was his mate. She belonged to him. She belonged to Dingo. She belonged to nobody else but him. Brussel was nervous but didn't try to move away when Dingo lifted up her thighs and placed them over his shoulders, his sharp nail dragging across her soft skin. It sent tiny chills through her body. This was unexpected. She'd been told by everyone that she should feel nothing but disgust and revulsion for Dingo and his kind, the same way she had when she'd first met him. But once she opened up to interacting with him, getting to know him, and keeping him around, she didn't see blood thirsty monster of a man. He was still human. Maybe not completely, but he was still person. And no matter how intimidating he looks or unusual some of his behavior is, she knew that he was almost like her. Just scared and confused in this strange new world. And Esther was glad to find someone to keep her pushing through the struggles of this apocalypse. She remembered her mom, the last person who she cared about and brought her comfort before all hell broke loose those 2 years ago. A small melancholy feeling washed over Brussel as she remembered how her mother wished for her to kill her... to kill her so she wouldn't come back as one of the empty husks of the victims of the infection. She thought she'd never be truly happy again and would die alone... until now. She knew for sure by the way Dingo, the Hunter came across those few days ago was over her, staring down at her with longing adoration and the way he had her pressed under him protectively. He seemed so devoted. Almost worshipful in fact as they gazed upon each other. She planted a gentle kiss to his forehead and draped her arms around the back of his hooded head, stroking and petting his hair under his hood with her fingers. "Dingo...?" Brussel quietly muttered as she looked up at him. He was waiting for what she had to say. His dark brown eyes locked onto hers. They were so intense and yet at the same time they held so much warmth. And there was so much love there. "You're a wonderful boy," she murmured, holding his gaze intently, "I couldn't ask for anyone better." she lovingly chuckled as she planted kisses along the scar on his jawline. "And... I believe that every wonderful good boy, just like you... deserves a treat and lots of attention...~" she added in a low, seductive whisper that caused his cock to throb against her lower . She smiled warmly and ran her hands tenderly over his chest and stomach as she kissed his cheek affectionately. Dingo had gone completely still, minus his cock twitching and throbbing every few seconds as he stared down at her with wide eyes. She couldn't help to laugh lightly at how red Dingo's face was by her words and admiring how patient and careful he was trying to not lose control. He was trying really hard. That was obvious from how he was breathing heavily now. "Dingo... t-take all of me... take all of me as I take all of you...~". That was it. That was what Dingo was waiting for. He buried his face into her neck and whined happily as he wrapped his arms under and around her waist. Brussel knew what was about to come next, taking a deep breath as she braced herself. He tried to slide inside with one thrust, but had to nudge and gyrate his hips a bit when the tip was just one push away from penetrating Brussel, and deflowering her virgin cunt . After the third attempt he sighed heavily and growled out in frustration, pushing harder. She whimpered at the sudden intrusion into her pussy. Her body tensed in preparation. He felt her tense as her walls squeezed together tightly around his cock. "Dingo…!" she cried out in surprise.
She wasn't prepared for what followed.
He began fucking her relentlessly, using his hips in wild jerks while he grunted and groaned, gripping her tightly behind the waist and grinding his pelvis into her with a passion and aggression that had her squealing loudly beneath him, gripping onto his shoulders. Brussel finally opened her eyes and looked up at Dingo as he thrusted into her, breath trembling as she moaned with each thrust that rocked her body. She wasn't expecting Dingo to look like he was about to cry. Maybe she was imagining it? No... The way he looked down at her as he bucked his hips against her was pure bliss. Dingo leaned his face closer to Brussels and buried his face into her neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist and began to add more power to his thrusts, whimpering and moaning breathily. He panted and growled as he slammed himself into her with more force, sweat running down his brow and dripping off his chin as he let go of her waist and cupped her face in his hands. There was a burning intensity in his eyes and a burning passion in his movements. Tears of pleasure threatened to stream down Brussel cheeks when she heard his eager desperate moans. But she wasn't expecting what was to come next. "m...min...mine...~". Brussel widened her eyes as she heard Dingo successfully manage to say a full word with his raspy growly voice, holding him tighter as she knew what Dingo saw her as. That's when she knew what Dingo was wanting from all of this. He wanted her by his side forever. He wanted to start a family with her. He wanted to impregnate her. Brussel couldn't help but shakily gasp and keep mewling and moaning as Dingo buried himself in her. She gripped onto his head, closing her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Dingo... please... I want you..! I want you!" she breathed with her eyes still closed tight, letting out little whimpers and moans as he pounded into her harder. She gasped, when he suddenly pulled out and flipped her over to where her back faced him. She yelped as Dingo pounced onto her back and pinned her onto her elbows with her ass in the air, crying out in pleasure as he rammed his throbbing length back inside her slick cunt. She gasped out when she felt Dingo bite her shoulder, feeling his hot breath against her skin and hearing the slap of their skin bounce around the room. He had her firmly pinned under him, keeping her in place as he began to pick up his pace and force into almost some sort of animalistic state. He grunted, growled, whimpered and groaned as he pumped into her faster, faster, faster, driving himself deeper into her until he reached a climax that caused his balls to clench violently and he started shaking and shuddering. Brussel squeakily gasped and moaned out loudly as she felt the first few ropes of his seed shoot deep into her womb, trembling as she gripped the pillow with her fists. She wasn't expecting Dingo to grab her blonde hair in his teeth with a lustful whiney growl as he didn't stop pounding himself and trying to milk every drop of himself deep inside of her. He yanked his head back slightly but firmly as he held her hair in his teeth, shuddering as Dingo held her in place until he drained himself into her cunt completely. He collapsed onto her back as she slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to look up at him. She felt his body shake as he trembled in an ecstasy fit and saw the look on his face, weakly but loving laughing as she saw Dingo's eyes rolled nearly to the back of his head and his tongue slighlty lolling out with each quick pant he made. It was clear that he was in what looked like his own heaven, twitching and drooling a bit from his orgasmic high. He was breathing heavily as his eyes half closed as he looked down at her lovingly, smiling and purring as his dick twitched gently. She turned her body just enough to comfortably look up at him and hold him as he still kept himself inside her. "Dingo... s-such a good boy! I-I love you so much....~" Brussel lightly laughed as she kissed his nose. He purred softly in response and nuzzled her, wrapping her in his arms as he gave her a few affectionate licks up her cheek before estling himself more comfortably on top of Brussel and stuffing his face into the crook of her neck. Brussel was about to bring up how Dingo was still inside her but brushed it aside as she saw how happy Dingo was on top of her as he drifted to sleep. She smiled and held him close as she stroked her fingers through his messy hair under his hood, closing her eyes to rest as well.


Yeah... Brussel was looking forward to something for the first time in this damned apocalypse and never wanted it to end.

Dingo can claim that Brussel is his all he wants... but it's actually Brussel that has him under control and doesn't have to worry about leaving her side.
Sign up to rate and review this story