Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Aizen Sōsuke: The Savior

by Aizenisdagoat69 0 reviews

Naruto is not strong enough to save the world, the gods switch Naruto with Aizen. Aizen is given a difficult mission, will he succeed? Or will he perish...?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke,Yondaime - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2023-06-07 - 720 words

0Unrated
This story is a crossover of three animes: Naruto, Bleach, Rising of The Shield Hero, and many more

Konoha -

Inside a cave -

Kushina Uzumaki, the jinchuriki of the Kyuubi, was in the final stages of giving birth. Her husband, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage of Konoha, was by her side, holding her hand. Kushina's long red hair was matted with sweat, and her violet eyes were closed in pain.

"Minato..." Kushina gasped, her grip on his hand tightening.

"Yes, Kushina?" Minato replied, his blue eyes filled with concern.

"I... I... I AM... GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Kushina suddenly screamed, her body wracked with pain.

Minato's expression remained stoic, even as he saw the anger in Kushina's eyes. He knew that it was just her pain talking, and he had to stay strong for both her and their unborn children.

"I know, Kushina. Just hold on a little longer," Minato said, trying to reassure her.

Kushina screamed again as the first baby's head(blond haired) emerged from her. Then came the second(black haired), followed by the third(red haired). The midwife attending the birth picked up the blond-haired baby and moved to give him to Minato. Or so he thought

Before Minato could take the child, the midwife slapped his hand away. "Mother first," she said firmly, and handed the baby to Kushina.

Kushina's exhaustion was evident, but as soon as she held her newborn son, a smile spread across her face. The baby's cries quieted as he snuggled against his mother's chest.

Suddenly, a masked man appeared out of nowhere, and before anyone could react, he had grabbed the baby and was holding a kunai to his neck. "Step away from the jinchuriki, Fourth Hokage," the masked man sneered. "Or do you want this child's neck to split open?"

Minato watched as the masked man throw the baby up into the air, He reacted quickly, catching the baby and tossing away the cloth that had been wrapped around him. The cloth exploded with a burst of paper bombs, but Minato had already teleported away with the other two babies. He was in the safe house with the babies, he put them on the bed and put on his Hokage cloak

"I am going to rescue Kushina, I promise," Minato said firmly to himself, determined to save his wife and his village.

He appeared in the nick of time, just as the Nine-Tailed Fox was about to strike down Kushina. He scooped her up in his arms, teleporting her to safety. Together, they rejoined their children in the safe house, where Minato could finally breathe a sigh of relief. But not for long, he teleported again and they engaged in a fierce battle.

Minato was just about to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox inside his newborn son, Naruto, when someone struck him from behind, rendering him unconscious.

"Sorry, Minato Namikaze. But in order for our plan to succeed, you need to be unconscious for now," a cloaked figure said, casting the Reaper Death Seal to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox inside Naruto.

The person cast the Reaper Death Seal and sealed 99.9% of the Kyuubi in Naruto and the remaining in Kushina.

10 Minutes ago -

In the realm of the gods -

Kami, the god of creation, sat on his throne, "Secretary, call Shinigami, Yami, and Amaterasu," Kami ordered

"Why have you called us, brother?" Yami asked. "The child of prophecy is going to be born. But I am afraid, he will not be able to save the world. So, Shinigami, summon Aizen Sōsuke." Kami ordered.

"Yes, brother," Shinigami said, and summoned Aizen. "Aizen Sōsuke, you are to save another world. The child of prophecy in that world is not going to be powerful enough. Or do you want to die?" Kami said.

"No, I would rather save the world," Aizen said calmly. "Okay, you will unlock your full powers at the age of 11. You will forget your memories and live as Naruto Uzumaki until you're 11. After you turn 11, you will get all your memories and powers back. They will not be maxed out, you have to train to gain even more mastery over them. Now go, Aizen Sōsuke, I wish you good luck."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

This is it for the Prologue. Next chapter, "Chapter I." See you next time!
Sign up to rate and review this story