Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie

Wake Up Call

by Qycommet 0 reviews

Bobby decides to wake John up a completely different way.

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Iceman,Pyro - Published: 2023-08-27 - 816 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was going on eight-thirty that morning. Bobby Drake had just gotten out of bed and saw his roommate, John Allerdyce still sound asleep.

"John, wake up. We've got class in twenty minutes."

However, the fire-mutant was a heavy sleeper and didn't budge at all from Bobby's voice. Walking over to his roommate, Bobby shook John's shoulder. John mumbled something softly, and shifted slightly but still didn't wake.

Bobby rolled his eyes before tugging John's blanket off. John now lay on the bed, his feet under the blanket, his long-sleeved grey shirt and baggy black pants the only things keeping him from the cold.

Bobby grinned as he got an idea. He pulled the rest of the covers off of John's bare feet and gently took one of John's ankles.

With that Bobby started gently running his fingers up and down John's bare sole. At first, he didn't even feel it, John thought it was an itch. But as Bobby continued tickling his foot he twitched, and then finally woke and saw what was happening.

"Hey. Wha-what are you doing?" John asked before his words were interrupted by the giggles that erupted from him. "Whaahahahahaha stop!"

"Just waking you up." Bobby simply replied as he continued scratching his fingers on John's bare foot.

"Come on man! Plehehehehease! I'm awake!" John yelled as he continued laughing and thrashing, wildly. It took all of Bobby's strength to hold his ankle, now tickling the arch of John's foot.

John kicked harder trying to get away, but Bobby gave John an evil look when he managed to catch John's other foot in his attempt to kick himself free.

"Now what are you going to do?"

John gasped and laughed again, throwing his head back, arching his back as Bobby now tickled both feet.

"Hahahahahahahaha! Okay! Okay! STOP! NONONONOHOHOHOHO!" His laughter got even louder as Bobby managed to dig his way into the undersides of John's toes. He clamped them down but it was too late. Bobby had prime position underneath John's foot and wiggled his fingers right into the base of his toes. Bobby then went back tickling John's soles then to his heels.

John continued to laugh his ass off.

A few more minutes went by as Bobby continued expertly tickling John's feet. Finally, he stopped and John panted as he tried to catch his breath.

"Whaddaya say, buddy?" Bobby asked John, still gripping his feet in his hands. "Think you're ready to get up?"

John glared at Bobby. That had been what he'd been saying the whole time.

"Fuck you man!" John snapped, trying to pull away from the grip.

No one had ever tickled him like before and John absolutely hated it. He didn't even think he was ticklish, but his 'friend' had just proved him wrong.

"Did you have fun?" Bobby asked before finally letting go of John's feet.

"I'm gonna get you for this." John growled as he jumped up and quickly got Bobby in a headlock.

"What the-" Bobby blurted out. He fought with John, but John's grip was too strong and he used the element of surprise as leverage. John was able to get Bobby down onto his knees, before subduing him.

Bobby was now on the bed, John on top of him.

Taking full advantage of the situation John clasped his fingers firmly around each of Bobby's wrists and brought his arms down to his sides before sitting up, straddling Bobby's waist, his arms trapped under John's legs.

"What are you doing?" Bobby asked, nervously.

John smirked.

"Payback."

He then began drilling his fingers into Bobby's ribs causing Bobby to erupt with laughter. John then began to tickle Bobby's sides.

"HAHAHAHAJOOOOHHNN!" Bobby laughed. "I"M SORRRRRRYYYYHAHHAHA!"

As expected, John ignored Bobby's apology and continued tickling his ribs and sides before going for his underarms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Bobby was even more ticklish than John. He was wriggling around to hard that he managed to pull his arms out from underneath John's knees.

“Oh no you don’t, I’m still not done with you yet!” John said with a hint of sadism.

Bobby tried to fight him off but was too weakened by the attack, so John was easily able to overpower him and pin Bobby's arms above his head with one of his hands, and then started tickling both of Bobby's armpits with his other hand. Bobby went right back into a laughing frenzy and was completely unable to defend himself from it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

John slipped his hand under Bobby's shirt, scribbling his fingers all over Bobby's bare stomach. It got the exact same reaction.

“HAHAHAHAHA! BR-BREAHAHAHAKHEHEHE! SAHAHAMEHEHEHEBREAK! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE! I-ICHAHAHAHAHA! EHEHE! EHE! STAHAHAHAHAP! JUHUHUST A SEH-SEHEHECOHOHOND! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"I take it you won't try this again?" John asked, grinned.

Bobby widely shook his head.

"NNNONOOOOONONONOOOOOOOOO! IWWWWWWWOOOONNNNTTT!" Bobby laughed.

"You better not." John finally stopped and Bobby finally managed to get his breath back.
Sign up to rate and review this story