Categories > Original > Horror

Creepypasta: B Movies

by PickleGarden 0 reviews

Creepypastas of alternate endings to the classic B Movies. Untamed Women and Doctor Of Doom.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2024-04-17 - Updated: 2024-04-17 - 1076 words - Complete

0Unrated
Untamed Women Alternate Ending:

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting an eerie glow over the dense jungle. Steve, Ed, Benny, and Andy stumbled through the underbrush, their tattered flight suits clinging to their sweat-soaked bodies. Their plane, a relic from World War II, lay shattered on the beach—a twisted metal carcass.

“We’re lost,” Steve muttered, wiping blood from his forehead. “No radio, no backup. Just us and this godforsaken island.”

Ed glanced at the dense foliage. “What kind of place is this? It’s like something out of a nightmare.”

Benny, always the optimist, tried to lighten the mood. “Maybe we’ll find a tribe of beautiful native women who’ll nurse us back to health.”

Andy scoffed. “Yeah, right. More like cannibals who’ll roast us over an open fire.”


As they ventured deeper into the jungle, they stumbled upon a clearing. There, standing in a circle, were five women. Their eyes glowed with an otherworldly intensity, and their long, auburn hair flowed like a waterfall. They wore simple robes, adorned with symbols that Steve recognized from ancient texts—the markings of druids.

Sandra, the leader, stepped forward. “Welcome, lost ones. We are the guardians of this island. Our ancestors were Druid priestesses, bound here by a curse.”

Cleo, Valdra, Tennus, and Myra stood beside her, their gazes unwavering.

“What curse?” Ed asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Sandra’s eyes darkened. “The Hairy Men. They come at night, terrorizing our village. We’ve tried everything—rituals, sacrifices—but nothing works.”



That night, the pilots huddled in a makeshift hut, listening to the distant howls. The jungle seemed to pulse with malevolence.

“They’re coming,” Benny whispered, clutching his rifle.

The Hairy Men emerged from the shadows—hulking, primal creatures with matted fur and eyes that glowed like embers. Their claws tore through the thatched walls, and the air reeked of decay.

Steve fired his gun, but the bullets bounced off their thick hides. “We’re doomed!”

But then, Cleo stepped forward, her eyes blazing. She chanted in an ancient language, and the ground trembled. Vines shot up, ensnaring the Hairy Men. Their roars turned to pitiful whimpers as they were dragged into the earth.



The Druid women gathered around a stone altar, their faces solemn. “To break the curse,” Sandra explained, “we need a sacrifice—a willing soul.”

Benny stepped forward. “I’ll do it. For the island.”

They bound him, and he lay on the cold stone. Sandra raised a dagger, her eyes filled with sorrow. “May your sacrifice free us.”

As the blade descended, Benny’s body dissolved into light. The island trembled, and the Hairy Men vanished.

Chapter 5: The Departure

The Druid women wept as the pilots prepared to leave. “You saved us,” Sandra said. “But the curse remains.”

“We’ll find a way,” Steve promised.

As their plane soared into the sky, they glimpsed Benny’s spirit—a constellation of stars above the island.

And so, the forgotten isle faded into legend—a place where Druid women and Hairy Men danced beneath a moonless sky.

Note: This alternate ending is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes. The B-movie “Untamed Women” has no connection to this story.


()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()


Doctor Of Doom Alternate Ending:

Detectives Mike and Tommy stood before the rusted iron gates of the abandoned laboratory. The moon hung low in the sky, casting eerie shadows on the cracked concrete walls. Their flashlights flickered as they pushed through the overgrown weeds, determined to uncover the truth behind the missing women.

Inside, the air smelled of decay and desperation. Broken glass crunched under their boots as they explored dimly lit corridors. The walls bore faded graffiti, remnants of a time when this place was bustling with life. Now, it was a tomb for secrets.


As they ventured deeper, they encountered two unexpected allies: Gloria Venus and Golden Rubi, renowned women wrestlers. Gloria’s fiery red hair matched her determination, while Golden Rubi’s golden mask concealed her true identity. They had followed the same trail of disappearances, drawn by rumors of a mad scientist who harvested brains for unspeakable experiments.

Gloria cracked her knuckles. “We’re here to put an end to this madness.”

Golden Rubi nodded, her eyes gleaming with determination. “No more innocent lives lost."

In the heart of the laboratory, they discovered the mad scientist’s lair. Dr. Malvado, clad in a tattered lab coat, stood over a surgical table. His eyes gleamed with madness as he prepared to extract another victim’s brain.

“You fools!” Dr. Malvado cackled. “I’ve perfected the art of brain transplantation. Soon, I’ll have an army of superhuman beings under my control!”

The room erupted into chaos. Gloria and Golden Rubi grappled with Dr. Malvado’s henchmen, their wrestling moves echoing off the walls. Mike and Tommy fought alongside them, desperate to save the women who lay unconscious on the operating tables.

Dr. Malvado lunged at Gloria, scalpel in hand. She dodged, delivering a powerful dropkick that sent him crashing into a shelf of glass jars. The brains within spilled out, preserved in formaldehyde.

Golden Rubi faced off against the hulking Igor, the scientist’s twisted creation. With a mighty suplex, she slammed him to the ground, freeing the women from their restraints.


But Dr. Malvado had one last trick up his sleeve. He lunged at Gloria, blade gleaming. In a split second decision, Tommy stepped in front of her, taking the fatal blow. Blood stained his shirt as he collapsed.

“Tommy!” Mike shouted, rage filling his veins.

Gloria and Golden Rubi seized Dr. Malvado, pinning him to the ground. His eyes widened in terror as they forced him to look into the eyes of the brain jars.

“See your future,” Gloria whispered. “A life trapped in glass.”


Tommy’s sacrifice had saved Gloria, but the loss weighed heavily on Mike’s heart. As they carried Tommy’s body out of the laboratory, the sun began to rise. The nightmare was over, but scars remained.

Gloria placed a hand on Mike’s shoulder. “We’ll remember Tommy as a hero.”

Golden Rubi nodded. “And we’ll continue fighting for justice.”

Together, they walked into the dawn, leaving behind the shattered remnants of Dr. Malvado’s twisted experiments. The women they saved would never know the horrors they’d narrowly escaped.

And somewhere in the distance, the wind carried Tommy’s name—a whispered tribute to a fallen friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story