Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Darkness' Illusion

Darkness' Illusion

by darks00 1 review

Delilah and Julius chase a new villian named "Darkness' Illusion."

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-02 - 607 words

0Unrated
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Julius, you look horrible!" I said as I met Julius in the academy lounge the next day.

"Thanks. I feel like it." He mumbled.

"You ok?"

"What's it up to you?"

I backed up. "Woah, just asking..."

"Sorry. I'm sorry, De, had a horrible night." Apologized Julius. "I didn't mean to take it out on you."

"Thanks ok." I accepted.

Then we both heard Scarlett on the intercom: "Would the beautiful Delilah and the handsome Julius please come to Al's office?"

_______________________________________________________

AT ALS OFFICE:

"What's up, big Al?" Asked Julius.

"Same old, same old," Replied Al, sighing. "Except this time there's a new villian on our hands."

Scarlett took out Als laptop and showed him a picture of a man in a bikers suit. He had a black bikers helment with a black gloves and suit on.

"Uhhh...can we see his face, Al?" Julius asked.

"Sorry, kiddos, that's all we got of him. All we know is his name is "Darkness' Illusion.""

"And the only reason we know he's a guy is because of his body. A girls never that buffed." Scarlett told us.

"Unless she's on steroids," Julius whispered in my ear.

I gave a little laugh.

"He's a smart villian. He's like the Con Man...master of disgueses. No one ever saw his face." Al continued. "He tried to steal the mesuems crystal last night. He was horrible at it. It was almost if he wanted to get caught. In a way, he's stupid, in a way he's smart. He left without a trace. He dropped a card that said "Darkness' Illusion.""

"We assumed that was his nickname," Scarlett continued on. "and apparently he's going to try to rob a bank."

"Not on our watch." I said determandly.

"We're on it," Julius agreed. "I have a feeling this is going to be a chase-and-run thing. I mean, the way he's dressed like a biker and all. Let's go get out bikes."

____________________________________________________________

Julius revved his engine of his blue motobike. I did the same. He looked at me from his blue motocycle helment. He shook his head "yes." And we were off.

__________________________________________________________

AT THE HALIFAX BANK:

We found Darkness' Illusion fast. He had a money bag in his hand, and it was loaded. In his hand was a gun, with people screaming. I couldn't see through his face through his helmet. He ran as fast as his legs would let him as soon as he saw us.

"Pony up!" I cried out to Julius.

Darkness' Illusion ran to his black motocycle. Holy crap, this guy was a big fan of black. Smoke came out of his motocycle, and he was off.

"Let's kick it!" Julius cried out.

And we were off. What confused me was why didn't Darkness' Illusion try to shoot us with his gun? Most bad guys did, why wasn't he? People screamed as Darkness' Illusion drove fast. He crashed into a fruit stand, fruits flying everywhere, but that didn't stop him. Julius let out a cry of delielght and excitement, as he always did.

He then did a pop-a-wheelly just for the hell of it. What happened next surprised me. Darkness' Illusion did a u-turn. He then stopped in front of Julius and me. We both were confused. He tossed the money bag to us.

"hey..." I cried out.

But he was off. Julius and me were so confused, we didn't try to stop him.

What the hell? Why did he rob a bank then backed down? Something wasn't right...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx

Sorry guys for the short chapter...going to a group thing updating soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story