Categories > Cartoons > Danny Phantom > New Girl at School

Prologue

by head-in-clouds 2 reviews

My first of many Danny Phantom stories.

Category: Danny Phantom - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-09-26 - Updated: 2006-09-26 - 451 words

0Unrated
The New Girl at School
(Danny Phantom Fic)
Prologue

A girl and her father are driving home from a trip to a nearby water park. Her mother and brother were not able to come because her brother threw a fit before they left so her mom had to stay with him.

Girl: "Too bad Brother couldn't come."
(A/N: She just likes to call her brother, Brother. Probably by habit.)
Dad: "He threw a fit so your mother couldn't come either."

As they neared their house; they saw smoke rising from there street.

Girl: "Dad, I see smoke near our house."
Dad: "I hope everyone's all right."

As they got even closer to their house, they realized that the fire originated from the house. The dad stopped the car a safe distance from the fire and got out.

Girl: "Dad, what are you doing?!"
Dad: "Stay near the car sweetheart, I am going to see if the others are alright."
Girl: "Okay, good luck."

Her father then ran into the burning building to search for the rest of his family. The Fire Department finally responded to the call and after an hour the fire was out. Her father never came out. They searched the house for any survivors, but all they found were three incinerated human bodies.

Firefighter: "I'm sorry to inform you of this but your family all died in the fire."
Girl: "What!! No, no, no!!"

She starts crying uncontrollably. A woman walks up to the extremely somber teenager.

Woman: "Excuse me miss."
Girl: "Huh?"
Woman: "My name is Mrs. Goldenrod, owner of an orphanage in Wisconsin, I was wondering if you could come live with us there while you are waiting for a new home."

She thought about it before saying yes.

Mrs. Goldenrod: "Good, now our flight leaves in three hours."
Girl: "Okay. (Looks at her burnt home) Can I look to see if anything like pictures survived the fire?"
Mrs. Goldenrod: "Yes, but you better not take long, I want to be early to the airport."
Girl: "Okay."

She enters her house and finds a few family portraits and baby pictures. Putting them in her pocket grabs her swimming bag and enters Mrs. Goldenrod's car which will take her to the airport to the plane that will take them to Wisconsin.
_________________________________________________________________
Voice 1: "Was the girl killed in the fire?"
Voice 2: "Negative, sir."

He slams his hand on the table, breaking it.

Voice 1: "Has Plan B been put into effect?"
Voice 2: "Yes sir. She is now on her way to Wisconsin."
Voice 1: (laughs evilly) "She will join us or die."

A/N: Yeay!!! I finished the Prologe. This story does have something to do with Danny Phantom.
Sign up to rate and review this story