Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Harem

Chapter 33: Kinky

by selenepotter

Harry travels back in time to a world where Ron was the boy-who-lived. Harem Harry, Harry/Tonks

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Harry, Padma, Tonks - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [R] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-04 - 2196 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 33: Kinky


When Harry arrived at Ravenclaw Tower, he found Padma waiting for him.

"She asked me to tell you that she is in the Play room," said Padma. "She indicated that you would know where it is."

"Will you be joining us?" asked Harry.

"Tonks and I have discussed the possibility," replied Padma. "However, she would like the two of you to be alone for this time."

Harry proceeded down to the dungeon. In the previous life, he had indulged in some very kinky practices down there with both Luna and Tonks. When he arrived, Tonks was standing in the doorway. She was wearing an exact duplicate of the Catwoman costume that Michelle Pfifer had worn a few years before in the movie: Batman Returns. The shiny black PVC had made it look like it was painted on to Michelle Pfifer. Tonks enhanced this illusion by buying a costume that was a size too small and altering her body so that it was truly skin-tight. In one hand, she held a whip. In the other, she held her wand.

"Hello bad boy," purred Tonks. "Have you come to play?"

With a wave of her wand, Tonks silently cast a clothes-destroying jinx that removed Harry's robe. Another, divested him of his boxers. Another wave of her wand, and Harry started flying towards her. Tonks ducked out of the way and he flew past her into the room. He stopped when he hit a large Saint Andrew's Cross that dominated the room like a giant "X". Four manacles reached out and secured Harry to the cross.

Harry heard the click of Tonks' high heels on the stone floor and she came up behind him. She ran the whip up the inside of his thigh as she leaned into whisper in his ear.

"What should I do with you, bad boy? Would you like me to peg you?"

"No mistress," said Harry. "Don't forget that Rose can feel this too."

"Yes, yes. We wouldn't want to do anything too kinky," said Tonks. "It might traumatize her. I guess I'll use other means to punish you."

Tonks stepped back and hit him on the shoulders with the whip. Harry cried out in startlement and pain. She continued to flog him until she felt him get an endorphin rush. Then, with a wave of her wand, he flipped over and tilted back until he was lying horizontally. She caressed him with the whip until his organ rose to attention. Then she came around and sat on his chest with a leg on either side of his head. She pointed her wand at her crotch and dissolved a bit of her costume, revealing the rusty color of her pubic hair.

"You like me as a natural blonde?" asked Tonks. "Perhaps you'd prefer me as a bleach blonde?"

Instantly the pubic hair turned a black that matched Harry's own and the blonde hair on her head grew black roots.

"Or perhaps you'd like me better with no hair at all?" suggested Tonks, as all of the Hair on both her head and genitals vanished, revealing her tattoo in all its' glory.

She brought her mound closer and rubbed it against his chin. She parted her labia so that his tongue could explore her folds and she let out a moan as he pleasured her. Her moans grew more intense and her breathing grew more rapid until she screamed with release. She reached back to find that he had gone soft. It didn't take much massaging to bring the blood rushing back to his penis until he was once again, hard as a rock. She crawled back and began rubbing her labia against his penis as she straddled him. She grabbed him and rubbed his tip against the outer edge of her entrance. When he trust his hips forward she pulled back to keep him from entering her.

"Please!" begged Harry.

"That's right, beg!" growled Tonks. "You're totally helpless! You couldn't stop me from fucking you if you tried. Nor can you stop me from teasing you for hours!"

Suddenly, the manacles melted away. In flash, Harry had flipped her over and plunged into her. Tonks gasped in both surprise and pleasure as Harry began pounding into her in mid air. Her body was levitating as Harry flew in and out of her until they both screamed with the pleasure of release!

As they caught their breath, Harry lowered her down until she was lying on the cross.

"Wow!" panted Tonks. "That was amazing! I'm all tinglily now."

(I'm not surprised,) thought Harry. (According to Padma's estimate our power level is now over 25,000.)

(It wasn't really fair for you to escape,) though Tonks. (There was too big a difference in our power levels for me to dominate you.)

(But now that we're equally matched, I can do this!) thought Harry as the manacles reached out and bound Tonks to the cross. Harry summoned the whip into his hand.

"Are you too worn out to truly have your way with me?" teased Tonks.

"Not at all," replied Harry as he brushed the whip across her breasts. "Padma says that our enhanced power gives us an increased endurance in the bedroom. I'm fully capable of servicing all of my wives now. So, now that I'm on top, let's get you out of those clothes."

Holding his hand about a foot above her body, Harry slowly drew his hand down her body and the zipper on her costume slowly unzipped as he went down. A gesture from his hand and the costume pealed away, leaving her naked on the cross.

As Harry gazed at her, he said: "I think I liked you better as a brunette."

Instantly, Tonks grew black pubic and head hair that matched his own. Her eye's also matched the emerald green of Harry's own.

"Very good!" said Harry, as he cupped a breast and pinched a nipple. "But there's still something missing."

Instantly, a curved needle appeared in Harry's free hand and he slowly brought it down to Tonk's nipple. He gave her plenty of time to use her Safe Word and end his scene.

"No! Please don't!" begged Tonks as she took care not to use the Safe Word that would really make Harry stop. In their previous life, they had done this scene many times before. Tonks' metamorphmagis powers allowed her to easily heal herself when she tired of her piercings.

Tonks screamed in pain as Harry plunged the needle through her nipple and followed it with a ring.

Once her whimpering had calmed down he did the same to her other nipple. Tonks gave another scream of pain.

Harry's hand slid down until her reached her mound. He parted her hair and the folds of her labia, exposing her clitoris.

"Please master! Don't do it!" begged Tonks. "I'll do anything! I'll blow you! Please! Please! Nooo!"

Harry pierced her clitoral hood and inserted a ring. Tonks bawled as the tears of pain ran down her face. Harry would have felt guilty about this if he hadn't known how much Tonks got off on this. She still hadn't called a stop to this. Harry gave her time to stop whimpering and heal herself enough that they could play with her rings.

Then, with a wave, she flipped over so that she was facing down. Another wave, and the manacles moved towards the center of the "X", bringing her into a kneeling position. A chain appeared in Harry's hand with a clip on each end. Tonks gasped as he attached each end of the chain to one of her nipple rings. The weight pulling on her nipples gave her a thrill and made her juices begin to flow.

With another wave, another chain appeared in Harry's hand. He attached one end to the middle of the nipple chain and after parting her labia, which were slippery with her juices, he attached the other end to her clitoral ring. This caused Tonks to give off another gasp of pleasure.

Harry brushed her rear with the whip for a few minutes, then drew it back and smacked her on the butt. The impact, plus the little jump she made when she was hit caused the chains to swing back and forth. As Harry continued to whip her she felt her arousal build and build until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Please fuck me master!" begged Tonks.

Harry stepped behind her and inserted his erection between her legs, rubbing it against her labia.

"Please Harry! I want to feel you inside me!" begged Tonks.

Harry easily slid inside of her and paused, as deep as he could go. Tonks altered the size and shape of her vagina so that she fit his penis exactly. Once he felt that she was ready for him, Harry began pumping her. As he did so, her chains swung back and forth, increasing her pleasure. Their arousal built and built until they howled with their mutual orgasm.

As they caught their breath, Tonks said: "Are you ready for round three?"

Harry was still inside of her and felt himself stiffen as she spoke. He slowly withdrew and plunged into her.

"No, no, no," said Tonks. "I meant in bed."

Harry pulled out and plunged in again.

"I want to end this scene now!" announced Tonks.

Harry pulled out and plunged in again.

"RED!" yelled Tonks, using the Safe Word.

"Sorry," said Harry as he pulled out and released her from the manacles.

Tonks got up and began unhooking her chains.

"Would you like help with the rings?" asked Harry.

"I think I would like to leave them in for a while," replied Tonks. "Why don't you go ahead, I'll get cleaned up and join you in the bedroom. "I'd like to have some vanilla sex before we go to sleep."

Harry used a few charms to clean himself off and headed for the bedroom. It was the room that Harry had set aside for Tonks when she was visiting. Padma was in Lady Ravenclaw's room. Harry lay back on the bed with his hands behind his head and he anticipated Tonks.

Suddenly the lights went out, and he heard the door close. Tonks climbed onto him and straddling him, bent forward to kiss him. Harry put his hands on her breasts and as he fondled them, he found that she had removed the rings, after all. As their tongues danced and Tonks rubbed her crotch against his, she felt him stiffen. When she felt he was ready, she guided Harry's rock hard erection into her and paused to make herself fit him perfectly. Harry continued to caress her breasts as she bounced up and down, riding him with abandon. Her moans were drowned out by Harry's as he squirted his seed into her. She collapsed on him, her chest heaving. As they relaxed, he became limper until her fell out of her. They were both slipping out of consciousness as she rolled off of him and they curled up together and went to sleep.


When Harry awoke, there was a mass of red hair in his face. They were both naked and he had his hand cupping her breast.

"Ginny?" asked Harry.

"Good morning Harry," said Rose as she rolled over to face him.

Harry lurched away from her and fell off the bed.

"No! No! No!" said Harry as he backed away from her. "I'm sick! I'm a pervert I-
I can't believe I slept with my sister!"

"Was it good for you too?" asked Rose.

"Why did you do this?" demanded Harry.

"I love you," replied Rose.

"But you don't have a tattoo!" yelled Harry. "And now that I fucked you, you've become my slave! Merlin! I'm as bad as Ron!"

(Harry, what's wrong?) thought Rose.

(What do you mean what's wrong? Brothers and sisters are not supposed to boff each other!) thought Harry.

(What as you talking about?" thought Rose as she looked through Harry's eyes. (Harry, that's not me in the room with you. I'm still at Hogwarts with Parvati.)

(Parvati! Is Rose with you at Hogwarts?) thought Harry.

(Of course she is,) thought Parvati.

At this point, the Rose with Harry was laughing hysterically as she transformed back into Tonks.

"Tonks!" cried Harry "You little minx! You scared me half to death!"

"I know! The look on your face was priceless!" laughed Tonks.

Suddenly, Harry's face became more serious.

"Tonks, tell me you weren't in Rose's form last night when we-"

"Of course not!" laughed Tonks. "I didn't transform until I woke up this morning."

"So do you think that you got- that we made a baby?" asked Harry.

"It's too soon for fertilization to occur," replied Tonks. "But not that my metamorphmagis powers are enhanced, I can feel my egg traveling down my fallopian tube and I can feel each individual sperm swimming around in my womb. I'll bet Luna would know if we'll succeed."

"I'll ask her," said Harry. (Luna, have Tonks and I made a baby last night?)

(Yes, It's a girl) thought Luna.
Sign up to rate and review this story