Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Passion's Love

Something In Common

by shasta 0 reviews

Beast Boy knows he loves Raven but is he willing to admit it to her...and how will she react?

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 461 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
Something In Common

It was about nine o' clock when the Teen Titans had gotten back to the Tower from once again...defeating Slade in his latest attempt at killing them. They were exhausted; Starfire just dropped out of the air and onto the couch, yawned, then as she switched on the TV Cyborg joined her.

All except Robin and Raven were just beat, just levitated to the kitchen and began making herself some herbal tea as usual, Beast Boy just stared at her in amazement at her being so calm and casual like she'd just taken a walk in the park 'How can she be so beautiful?' BB asked himself

'Dude why do you feel this way, even if she did have feelings for you she could never show them or it might be the end of the world and the universe imploding on itself' he told himself sarcastically.

Robin just said nothing and went up to his room to plot the team's next attack on Slade, Just as robin got to the top of the stairs to the second floor where his room was BB caught him and abruptly asked, "Robin, can I talk to you?"

"Sure Beast Boy what's up?" BB then took a deep breath and began.

"Robin, I don't know how to explain it but I think I love Raven, thing is I don't know why...."

"Why do I even care, why do I feel so strongly towards someone I barely know" "because she's your friend." Robin interrupted

"FRIEND!?" BB hissed angrily.

"She almost never acknowledges that I'm there and when she does she gives me a quick and awkward 'Hi'

"I don't know Robin I want to hate her for the way she acts, but I can't. She's so beautiful, like a sunset, or a solar eclipse. I think I love her, but it's so much more than that.... I can't explain it. Did you ever have that kind of love Robin?" There was a long silence as Beast Boy finished telling Robin how he felt.

The boy wonder stared down from the second floor until his eyes rested on starfire and he let out a soft but serious "Yes, I did."

"But I let the opportunity to tell her slip by, and I regretted it ever since." Robin's voice was becoming shaky but he suddenly regained his composure with the seriousness back in his voice he said.

"I don't want that to happen to you BB." Robin had the most honest but stern look on his face "Tell her before it's too late." BB just gave a nod and said,

"Thanks man, I never knew we of all people would have something in common." Robin just looked at him and chuckled to himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story