Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Song For A Beautiful Bird

Realization

by shasta 0 reviews

Beast Boy sings a song for Raven.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Beast Boy, Raven - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 357 words

0Unrated
Our story begins at 9:00pm on a Saturday, the night sky was a midnight blue and the moon was full, and on occasion it would decide to hide behind a soft, grey cloud. After a few minutes though, it would come back. The group was, for the first time in weeks was going out to cruise the city streets. Robin, Cyborg and Starfire were off to the arcade, leaving Raven and Beast Boy walking alone together.

Just then a sigh came from Raven as she gazed at the sky. The night air and scenery of the sky was the only thing that made her comfortable around her friends, especially the big goof called Beast Boy. "Don't you just love it when it's like this?" she asked him resting her head on his shoulder with a smile.

"Yeah, it's so peaceful." he said looking into her eyes.

'Man this is great, were alone together and I can finally open up to her and tell her how I feel' BB thought with excitment.

Ever since a week ago, he had this feeling in the pit of his stomach for only her. He couldn't eat and he barely slept anymore, he could only describe it as 'love' (for lack of a better word) that he felt for her. 'I have to, or it means living with regret with the rest of my life!' BB thought anxiously.

He then spotted the other three in a restaurant having dinner. Robin was eating what looked like a bacon burger, Cyborg was a rack a of barbequed ribs, Starfire at a microphone singing a karaoke version of "Fly Away by Nelly Furtado".

"Come on." BB said with a grin pulling her to the restaurant by the arm. 'I got it!' BB began thinking again with excitement. 'I'll sing to her...but what song?'
As the duo sat down with their friends, BB thought of his song just as Starfire finished hers.

"My turn!" BB said excitedly writing down his name, the song, and the artist on a slip of paper. He then went up to the DJ and gave him the slip of paper.
Sign up to rate and review this story