Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Night's Embrace

Birth Of A Raven

by shasta 1 review

The Final Chapter.Please comment!

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven, Robin, Starfire - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 544 words

-1MarySue
Chapter 4

Two months (spent in isolation) later, BB had recovered from his wounds (which included four broken ribs, three broken fingers on each hand. A broken jaw, a slashed tongue, and two broken wrists plus a few hundred cuts and bruises on his arms and legs). He went to go join her on the roof of the tower, seeing as she was due to give birth any day now, but also he knew she felt bad about what had happened.

It was sunset at about 7:30; Raven's stomach had become enormous. She wasn't doing anything, just sitting and enjoying the sunset. He just looked at her, smiled and thought to himself 'Despite all that's happened these past months she can still manage to be utterly, breathtakingly beautiful'.
"You wanna come and sit?" Raven asked. "BB...I wanted to explain about what really happe-" She was cut off by a kiss, quick but passionate. "Your as beautiful as ever, I'm fine and the baby's fine, and that's in the past?" "What more could I ask for?" He asked her with a smile.

Then BB put his hand on her stomach and said sweetly "So, have we thought about names?" "Because I always like your name, 'Raven' " He said her name as if she were a goddess. Yet her beauty surpassed even the most beautiful of these beings. Then all of a sudden his trance was broken by the painful expression on her face. Then she broke the silence "Ow, ow, ow." She said holding her stomach.

All BB could think to do was get her help. All of a sudden he started to shout with a frightened sounding voice "Robin, Cy, Star." At once everyone came running, looking wide-eyed, knowing exactly what was happening. Rob suddenly took control over the situation and started giving orders "Cy, get a heart monitor and some anesthetic, Star I need a pillow and a hot face cloth." "AHHH" came another scream from Raven "Raven, I need you to breath, slow at first and then when the baby starts to crown I need you to push."

(A/N: 10 hours later)

There was silence amongst the team except for the cries of the small baby girl. The first thing the couple noticed was she looked completely human, except for her pointed ears. She also had her mother's eyes. Suddenly the ocean surrounding the tower became a sparkling grey color. And then a column of water shot into the air and formed into a gigantic sparkling heart. The water then receded and went back to normal leaving everyone on the roof either stunned or in awe.

"Did... did you do that Raven?" Robin asked giving the baby to Raven "Isn't obvious that the baby is an empath?" Raven asked flatly. Just then the baby morphed into a black kitten with white feet who snuggled into her mother's lap. "Dude, that's awesome, she's got my powers too!" "She can imitate not just size and shape but coloring as well, I'm genuinely impressed." Robin said smiling.

"So, what about a name." Valencia asked rolling her eyes. "I personally like Jessica or Arella." She added "Jessica sounds good." BB said smiling. "Jessica Logan" Raven repeated to herself.
"Welcome to the world Jesse." Raven said sweetly.

(End)
Sign up to rate and review this story