Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Two Halves

by ladydouji 0 reviews

Roxas and Sora chat

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Roxas, Sora - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-05 - 262 words - Complete

0Unrated
Just another drabble/fic I wrote for my personal writing challenge.





"You really do make a good Other"

Sora turned to face his smiling, paler double.

"Roxas? Where? Why?" Sora stammered, looking around recognizing the clock tower from Twilight Town.

"You're dreaming," Roxas shrugged sitting on the ledge of the tower "and I wanted to talk. No offense but it can get pretty lonely inside your head."

Sora blinked trying to decide if Roxas was insulting him or not before sitting down as well. "Okay then, what did you want to talk about?"

Roxas fell silent for several minutes, staring over the horizon while Sora fidgeted anxiously.

"I hated you at first." Roxas finally said, "I hated the idea of you. The thought that my life, my memories weren't real and weren't mine."

Sora shifted uneasily, not sure of his Nobody and how to respond "And now?"

Roxas smiled, "Now I realize that I've always just been a part of you and that's how it's supposed to be. Plus I like being connected to my heart again and being able to really feel again, rather then the phantom, shadow emotions of a Nobody. It makes my memories of this place a lot nicer."

Sora smiled not wanting to trepass on the memories that belonged to Roxas alone. "I'm glad, this seems like a good place ot be a kid."

"It is," Roxas nodded "I'ld like to come back here someday."

"Yeah," Sora agreed "We will. We'll see all our friends again"

The two halves smiled watching the sunset as the dream ended.
Sign up to rate and review this story