Categories > TV > Joan of Arcadia > Savoir of my nightmares

My name is Joan

by teapot 0 reviews

Post Ryan Ordeal. After Joan and Adam broke up, Joan is having some problems that only God ca help her with. Joan&GothGod kind of AU

Category: Joan of Arcadia - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: God, Joan Girardi - Published: 2005-07-05 - Updated: 2005-07-05 - 508 words

0Unrated
Could you look me in the eye
And tell me that you're happy now, ohhh, ohhh
Would you tell it to my face or have I been erased,
Are you happy now?
Are you happy now?
Happy Now by Michelle Branch
Chapter two
Joan got to school just in time for her class after lunch. 'Thank you God that my next class is study hall' Joan thought. Joan made her way to the library to start her math that she didn't finish the night before. Joan opened her binder and text book and started working on her unfinished questions. "Hey Giradi, didn't see you at all this morning." Grace said, dumping her stuff on the small table and pulling out a chair. "You should know that there's a math quiz on Friday. So I was thinking that we could study for that." Grace said not really noticing to Joan wanted to be by herself.
Joan sighed and started flipping the pages back to the beginning of the unit they were working on in math. "Don't you wanna wait for Rove?" Grace asked sternly. Joan just looked at her and said, "Oh, he didn't tell you..." "Tell me what? What didn't Rove tell me?" Grace asked impatiently. Joan fidgeted with her scarf. "You mean- he didn't tell you that he wasn't going to study with us today?" Joan lied.
"What are you talking about Giradi? I was walking with Adam on the way here and he had to stop at the potty!" Grace replied. Joan looked at the clock on the wall. "I gotta go, Luke is going to explain some theory that I didn't get in science today." Joan announced ask grabbed her stuff and headed out the library door. "But you didn't come to science today." Grace shouted at her. Immediately Grace knew something was up with Joan and Adam.
Joan sped through the library before Grace could even catch up to her. 'At least now I don't have to-'Joan's thoughts were interrupted when she collided into someone. "Sorry." They both said at the same time. Joan looked up to see who she ran into. 'Out of all the people in the world, I had to run into Adam. This day is getting better and better.' Joan thought. Joan bent down to pick up her books, she was picking up the novel she was reading when she felt Adam's hand gently touch hers.
"I can do it myself." She said coolly as she put the rest of her fallen items in her bag. "Jane, I-" Adam didn't get to finish the rest of his sentence because Joan walked away. Adam dodged the crowd and tried to catch up her. Adam finally caught up with her before she came close to a stairwell and grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Jane I-" "My name is Joan." She said then walked away leaving Adam in shock
A/N Yes this chapter isn't very good and a bit rushed but I wanted to get it out there asap.
Sign up to rate and review this story