Categories > TV > Gilmore Girls > Blood and Coffee

The end as we know it

by spunkyfan 0 reviews

Lorelai Gilmore recieves a package in the mail. When she opens it, she finds her house haunted by a certain bleached vampire. Crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel: the Series

Category: Gilmore Girls - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 2070 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: For the last time people, it's NOT MINE! Believe me, if it was, that Spuffy and Jess leaving Stars Hollow things would have NEVER happened!

AN/: I'm trying to move thins story on pretty fast, sorry if it bugs anyone. Some of the stuff in here most of you will find a bit cheesy or unbelieving (you'll see), but it's what I could imagine happening, and I like it!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII


Chapter Three:


Will got to the kitchen at the same time that Rory did.

"Good morning." She told him, going to the coffee maker. She still wasn't sure what to make of him, or what he had told them. For now, she decided, a little wariness was best.

"Awake already, Junior?" He asked her.

"Well, I realized that if I slept for too long, my entire system would be thrown off, so I set my alarm. The coffee should wake my mom. Which I'll thank me for when she doesn't come wake me in the middle of the night cause she's bored." She explained to him.

"Ah." They stood, unsure of what to make of each other's presence. Rory began to fidget, looking like she wanted to say something.

"Y'can ask it, Pet."

"Ask what?"

"Whatever it is that's got you in a bother." He told her. She looked away.

"I guess I was just wondering if you're gonna tell Buffy. About you being, well, whatever you are."

"D'you think I should?" he asked her. She shrugged.

" I don't know. It's weird; if you tell her, it wouldn't really be fair to either of you, since you're kinda non-corporeal, but if you don't, it's not exactly fair either. You'd be deciding for her, which would completely suck. I just wanted to know what your plans were." She told him.

Will didn't answer for a moment.

"You are a smart one, aren't ya? Got it more figured out that I do." He sighed, crossing his arms. " I don't know what I'm gonna do. I've been thinkin' about it, and I just don't know. She can move on now, no guilt. If she finds out I'm back, I don't know what she'll do. Said she loved me, right before I made 'er leave, but I don't think she meant it. She'll be happier without me, maybe find a decent bloke for a change. And maybe I'll move on someday; fined a bird crazy enough to take me on. Bit of a challenge, that. Could be fun." Rory moved to touch his shoulder, then remembered she couldn't.

"It's sounds to me like you've already decided; maybe you just haven't wrapped your head around it yet." He nodded.

"Might be right, twiggy. Probably for the best."

" And besides, there's a lot of crazy women in the world, Will. You should have quite a few to choose from." Will chuckled at that.

" You know, my mom has the same problem. Well, kinda. She meets guys who aren't prepared for her 'uniqueness'. So far, every guy she's dated has sucked. I thought Luke might be it, though. Turns out he doesn't understand either." Will looked at her sheepishly.

"Yeah, 'bout him. He sorta stopped by this morning, had a bit of a chat. Some things might've being implied, questions answered untruthfully, a dance with scarves described in excruciating detail...but the important part is he's mad and has lost any kind of confidence he had left." Rory shook her head, disbelieving.

"You didn't, did you? William, look at me; did you tell Luke that you slept with my mom?"

"Not in so many words. The less you say, the more they imagine. It's bloody brilliant."

"But why?" The smirk slipped off his face and he turned to her, serious. Rory saw sadness on his face, hidden beneath the mask.

"Because he needs to know that he's a stupid git for hurting you mum, and he's never gonna know what he lost until it's completely out of his grasp. Maybe then he'll stop being such a bloody ponce. You said it yourself; she deserves someone who appreciates everything about her, who understands it. That idiot she was with obviously knew nothing. Maybe a scare is all it would take for him to understand what she's worth, and I gave 'im that. And if it isn't, then she's better off without him." Rory gave him a small smile, understanding why he did it.

" You did it because you were worried about her."

"Rory, I spent the last year living in a houseful of women and the century before that with Dru. I've become a bit overprotective of the women I love with, especially when it comes to the bloody stupid men they date." She had a full-out grin on her face now, liking his big-brother attitude.

"I think you'll be good for her. I hate the thought of her being alone here when I'm at school; now she won't be. You'll take care of her." Will nodded.

"Course I will. The Mountain Man'll never get near her."

"And you won't let her near the stove."

"Right."

"Rory!" Lorelei called from upstairs. "Why'd you start the coffee? You know I can't sleep through that!"

"Kinda the point." Rory called up.

" You know," she said as she came down the stairs, "If Willy Wonka here wasn't all Patrick Swayze 'Ghost'-y, I'd make him bite you."

"Oh, come on, luv. Y'know the only one I want to nibble on is you." Will teased her.

"Yep. He's got the seduction thing down." Will smirked. He'd missed all the teasing and leering that had gone on in Sunnydale.

"So hon, when do you have to head back to school?" Lorelei asked as she got out the leftovers.

"Tonight. I've got classes in the morning. I think I'm gonna stay at Logan's. It kinda feels like home." Lorelei hugged her.

"Well, it's either that or moving back in with Paris and Doyle and they kinky sex games."

"Yeah, that was kinda weird."

"What kind of sex games?" Will asked, his interest piqued. The two Gilmores turned to glare at him.

"Are all guys completely disgusting?"

"Well, excuse me for having to live vicariously through others, but if I tried anything, I'd probable go/ through/ the girl 'stead of /in/- "

"Please don't finish that." Begged Lorelei.

"Figures. We have a horny ghost."

"Well, I am a vampire, luv. We're kinda known for it."

"Every guy says that. Well, usually not the vampire part, but the horndog thing, yeah."

"Oh, that reminds me; Luke called earlier and wants you to call him back." Rory told her. Will and Rory exchanged a look.

"Oh, umm..." Lorelei looked at the phone and then shook her head. "You know what, maybe later. Today I'm hanging with you guys, the anger and tears can wait 'till later."
Will spoke up, hoping to take her mind off of Luke.

"So what did ya have in mind?" he asked as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"I was thinking Jell-o shots followed by a game of strip poker and an adult movie marathon. I happen to have 'Naughty Night Nurses 4' unopened and waiting to be put to work." Will looked like he was in heaven.

"Oh, god. Please don't be kidding." The girls laughed.

"Oh, I've never been more serious, stud."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Rory left for Yale after an uneventful day of junk food and chick flicks, leaving Will and Lorelei alone. Over the days, the two fell into a routine; Will soon found out that with concentration he could touch things. Using his new talent, he would open the door for Paul-Anka and walk with the dog around town. When they got home, he'd decide on the movie for the night and wait for Lorelei to get home from work. He was bored a lot, spent many an hour talking to the dog. He missed the action of Sunnydale, he wished he could still fight; he missed the feel of someone's face against his fist. He'd settle for not falling through the wall, like he occasionally did. At least he could still lurk, and lurk he did.
Once Lorelei went to bed, Will would wander the town, Stars Hollow his at night. It wasn't very exciting, but at least for a bit he could pretend that things were normal again and he was on the hunt for some bad thing to kill.

The rest of the town knew that he was living at the Gilmore home, and most of them believed the same story Will had given Luke (minus the implications). After everyone got over the 'Luke and Lorelei forever' thing, they gradually came to accept Will as just another eccentric character in an eccentric town.
He became friends with Patty and Babette, of all people. And the three would sit and talk for hours; his nightly wanderings giving him a leg- up on all the gossip. He loved to shock the two women with all the information he found out while they were curled up in their beds, and they loved watching him tell them.
People soon found out that he didn't like to be touched, and so they refrained (much to the eternal disappointment of Miss Patty), and no one seemed to notice that he didn't eat much in public. All-in- all, he took to small-town haunting quite well.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will? Do you ever miss Buffy?" Lorelei asked him one evening. The two had finished their movie-Lorelei's pick tonight-, and were lounging on the couch. William noticed that she had been quiet since she got home, and could sense her sadness.

"Sometimes, I guess. To be perfectly honest, I haven't thought about her that much lately." He told her, surprised himself that he hadn't so much as thought about Buffy in the last few weeks.

"Do you still love her?" She asked him. The sadness hit him like a wave.

"I don't think so. If I do, it's nothing compared to what it was. It's more of a- a fondness, I guess, a regret. It doesn't feel like love. Not anymore." He turned to face her, curious.

"Why're you asking, pet?" Lorelai looked at him, despondent.

" I walked by the diner today, and saw Luke in the window. I stood there, looking in at him, and I realized, I didn't even miss him. I went from being insanely in love with him to not even missing him. It just made me realize that not marrying him was the right thing to do, and that got me a little depressed, I guess. One broken engagement you can blame on incompatibility, but two... Two means that there's something wrong with you, and I just don't know what it is." She told him softly, tears n her eyes. Will leaned forward, his face next to hers.

"Hey, look at me. There is nothing wrong with you. You're beautiful, and smart, and funny, and caring, and any bloke would be lucky to have you. The only problem I see here is that the guys you get can't appreciate you the way you deserve; they're not good enough, They're not what you need." By now their faces were almost touching. Lorelei's eyes roamed him hotly.

"Then who is? Who's what I need?" she asked him. Will took his eyes off her lips, snapping back to reality, the realty where he couldn't even kiss her.

"I think it's time for bed, Thelma. You've got work in the mornin'." He answered, backing away. Her eyes filled with disappointment as she stood up.

"You're right," she nodded, "I'll see ya tomorrow."

"'Night." He spoke softly as he watched her go upstairs.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
'Bloody soddin' hell! I can't even touch the crazy bint, and I'm fallin' in love with her! Stupid git.' He chided himself, walking outside. 'She's just off an engagement, doesn't need you to sweep in an' play rebound guy. Though,' he thought bitterly of Anya, 'Y'seem to be pretty good at it, you stupid bastard!'
He was still cursing himself as he headed towards the woods. He didn't get very far before he found a girl lying on the ground. Will knelt down beside her, seeing if she was alive. Once he saw the bite marks on her neck, he knew that she was gone, and that she had taken with her everything that made this town normal and safe. There were vampires in Stars Hollow.
Sign up to rate and review this story