Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Deadly Beginnings Saga

Deadly Beginnings Saga Ch. 8

by taker 0 reviews

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Chichi, Gohan, Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 1441 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I donot own DRAGONBALL, DRAGONBALL Z, DRAGONBALL GT FRANCHISE. A very rich man in Japan does. All characters in this story are of their owners intellectual property, and not mine or the web-master hosting this fiction. Any likeness to characters of people who are living or dead, or of other stories is purely coincidential.

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: violence and profanity

Author's Notes: Alternate Universe with my own characters.

Summary: An ancient evil finds a way to Earth, seeking revenge for its race. Can Earths greatest warriors and Raditz deal with this evil before it can deal with them?

Feed back is WANTED. Please send you're comments/opinions to GateGuardian@jimmyeatworld.net DO NOT FLOOD MY IN BOX, also make not that you're reviewing/commenting on the story and to which one. Thank you and have a good time reading this.


"Deadly Beginnings Saga"

Chapter 8

Victor and the crew arrived back at Victor's apartment. Victor looked on his door to see he was being evicted. Not dropping Raditz, he stood for a moment.

"YOU FOOL!" Victor screamed, and damn near kicked the door of its hinges, if he hadn't forgot to lock the door.

"Let me guess? You broke some renter's agreement or didn't pay up?" Goten asked Victor

"Don't know, don't care. I was looking for a new place any ways." Victor sat Raditz down on his bathtub so blood wouldn't drain out more than it already had, and went looking in his apartment for the dragonballs. Victor couldn't remember where he hid them.

"Hey guys! Could you help me find the dragonballs? I hid them around here some where." Victor and Goku checked around his bathroom and bedroom while Pan and Goten looked around his kitchen and living room. It was almost 4:00 AM when they found the 1, 3, 6, and 7 star dragonballs, luckily for Goku, Pan, and Goten that Victor had found Dende's Dragonballs and not the Black Smoke Dragon's.

~O~

Vegeta was frantically looking around for the Dragon Radar when Bulma was woken up by his loud searching. Bulma threw her nighty on and walked down the stairs looking for Vegeta. She was used to him being awake at all and any hours of the night, but it was strange when she saw Piccolo, Trunks and Majuub all searching around for something.

"Vegeta, would come bed all ready? Can't what ever you're looking for wait untill tomorrow?" Bulma said drowsily.

"Sorry, not now Bulma. We need that Dragon Radar, when did you put the infernal thing?" Vegeta said rummaging threw a odds and ends closet.

"Let me guess, you need to wish someone back to life? Is it Victor?" Bulma said starting to fall asleep on her feet.

"No, Raditz gave his life to protect ours. We gotta find it Mrs. Briefs." said a timid Majuub

"Oh yawns the Dragon Radar's in the Security Office, I think Raditz placed it in the vault. Sorry that I don't sound sad. I do care about Raditz alot, but I can't think right now. Vegeta please come to bed soon. Also Trunks, you'd best get to sleep to young man." Bulma said slowly walking back to their bed room to sleep before work.

"I hate it when mom says that." Trunks said as he went out the back to take a short cut to the security office.

10 minutes later, everyone left for Victor's house with Piccolo showing the way.

~O~

Victor sat down with Pan. Goku and Goten were sitting across, and Raditz was lying on the table. Victor knew what they were going to talk about.

"So when did you plan to tell us?" Goku said to Victor

"Honestly, not for a few more years Goku." Victor said back

"Did you think you could hide this forever?" Goten snapped back

"No, we planned to tell after we eloped." Victors shot back

"When was that going to happen?" Goku said calmly to Victor

"After she's done with college. I don't want to be the reason she gives up her future." Victor said back, becoming a little less tensed.

"Grandpa, Uncle Goten, you're not going to hurt Victor are you?" Pan said starting to tear up in her eyes. Victor saw here and hugged her trying to comfort her.

"No." Goku said

"Mostly likely not, Gohan will find out when you guys are ready to tell. But I don't want to lose the trust my brother has in me. If he asks about it, I might tell him. Nothing against either of you." Goten said, then got up to get some water.

"I think we should tell Gohan after Raditz comes back to life. I don't think hiding it from him will decrease the rage when he finds out." Goku said exhaling

"You're right Goku. I'll tell him later" Victor said as he opened his door to let his guests come in.

~O~

It was almost 7:00 AM when they found the last three dragonballs. They were much more well hidden than normally. Luckily they found them. With Raditz and the crew on the roof, they gathered around in circle, and summoned Dende's Dragon.

"BY YOUR MIGHTY NAME! WE CALL YOU FORTH SHENRON!" Victor screamed out loud

The sky darkened, and lightning crashed, Shenron jumped up from the dragonballs, and quickly filled the sky.

"You who have collected the seven dragonballs and have woke me from my slumber, and called me forth. I will grant you any two wishes. Make your first wish!" Shenron bellowed

"Our first wish mighty shenron, is to bring back all of Daedalus's victims! Both good and bad!" Victor yelled out

Shenron starred back to Victor. Then spoke up

"You're wish cannot be granted. Most of the souls that were killed by Daedalus are unable to find their way to King Yamma's Palace. I cannot bring them all back. Please make a different wish." said Shenron

Victor looked down upon Raditz, he just hopped this would work.

"Okay, Shenron our new first wish is to bring the warrior known as Raditz, Goku's Older brother and Pan's Grand Uncle back to life!" Victor shouted

Shenron's eye's glowed yellow, and faded.

"You're wish has been granted. Make your last wish!"

Raditz's eyes sudden shot open. He was breathing once again.

"What, what happened? I know Piccolo killed me again but how am I here when I was no where?" Raditz asked as Pan jumped into his arms to embrace him.

"What do you mean?" Goku asked his old brother.

"I can't remember, someone without a shirt was talking to me in my native tongue, but I can't remember it well."

"Not to rude but can you make your second wish all ready?" Shenron asked the crowd. "Sorry Shenron." Goku said

"What do you want our next wish to be guys?" Victor said

"How about you returning to normal? I mean I doubt Gohan will like you looking the way you do, let alone noone knows you can transform besides us. I mean can't you just lower you power like we do?" Goten asked

"I tried, I'm still in this state, I guess it's worth a shot. SHENRON! For our next wish, can you make it that I have the ability to control my transformation?" Victor asked the mighty Shenron.

"Your wish, under this circumstance can be made. Normally I have no power over freewill, however you seem to have difficulty controlling your transformed state. Make your wish and it will be so." Shenron concluded

"Shenron! Our last wish is for you to make me able to control my transformed state!" Victor shouted with a grin.

Shenron's eyes glowed yellow.

"You're wish has been granted, farewell." Shenron disappeared and the dragonball's safely scattered across the Earth.

Upon leaving, Victor fell to one knee, his fur had receded along with all improvements to his body, unfortunately for him he was completely naked with everyone staring at him but his wings remained the same as the transformed state. Noticing his nakedness, Victor said the one thing he could.

"Take at picture, it'll last longer!"

Goten pulled out his cell phone which could take pictures, along with Raditz with his scouter phone and Trunks with his cell, and started clicking away as Pan covered her face and Victor turned redder by the moment.

"You guys are jerks." Victor said turning around leaving for his apartment.

~O~

Everyone left Victor's apartment for their homes, everyone calling in sick another day so they could sleep and eat. However there was still things to finish.

The End

Author's notes: Rate and Review. Stay in for the epilogue people. Also keep in mind Dende's Shenron grants TWO WISHES, Kami's granted ONE
Sign up to rate and review this story