Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Locker Room Conversations

Day One

by jennieman 3 reviews

Interesting little snippets of everyday life conversations as they proceed in the locker rooms of our favourite heroes and heroines JT and AA

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-04 - Updated: 2006-10-04 - 2162 words

0Hot

Locker Room Conversations

Day One

Atlanta shook her head as she and Theresa jogged lightly around the track, quite slowly in her mind. Not that she was complaining, but Archie was definitely the better running companion. And normally they would be running right now, were it not for the fact that he, Jay and Herry had gotten into an impromptu wrestling match when she and Theresa had arrived. Spurred on, no doubt, by some inappropriate comment and/or insult, Atlanta was sure. And so, she and Theresa had taken to doing laps. At least Theresa had good stamina, if not great speed like she and Archie.

Atlanta glanced over at Theresa as she laughed suddenly, giving her friend a questioning glance. Theresa motioned to the boys piled in the middle of the room, Herry standing triumphantly over the prone, groaning forms of Jay and Archie.

"You'd think they'd know better than to take on Herry," Theresa laughed.

"Pfft. They're boys Terri, since when do they know anything?" Atlanta smirked as they passed by Odie, sitting off to the side of the track. He frowned.

"I heard that!" he called after them.

"Good!" Atlanta shot back laughingly. Theresa grinned as she watched they boys slowly drag themselves upright, bones cracking in protest. She nudged Atlanta as they rounded the bend directly behind the boys.

"Let's get 'em," she grinned evilly, veering off the track. Atlanta grinned right back, following after Theresa. Unfortunately for her, Archie turned at the last moment, catching her as she pounced, stumbling back a step, startled look on his face. Unfortunately for Jay, he did not turn, and instead kissed floor as Theresa landed on him, slamming him into the ground with a loud 'thud'. They all howled with laughter as Theresa sat smirking on Jay's back, his groans of pain muffled against the floor.

"Ooh, sneaky girls, trying to take us down. Well, one of you tried. But, man, you just got completely creamed by a girl half your size," Archie smirked down at Jay, placing Atlanta back on the floor, his hand lingering at her waist. Jay mumbled something to him. "What's that Jay? Can't hear ya."

Archie snorted as Jay gave him the finger, not bothering to look up at him. Theresa grinned up at Atlanta, glad that she at least had success. Atlanta smiled and shook her head.

"You're a nasty girlfriend, you know that Theresa? Poor Jay," she laughed down at her leader as Theresa poked him lightly. He finally lifted his head up slightly, pout firmly on his face.

"Poor Jay indeed. I'm a battered boyfriend, I swear. Always picking on me. Beating me up. And I still buy you flowers," he sniffed unhappily. Theresa leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"Yes you do, and that's why I love you," Theresa giggled. Atlanta and Archie exchanged a glance, both rolling their eyes.

"How sweet," Archie snorted derisively, looking down at his smaller half. She smirked back up at him, and turned back to the track.

"So you ready to run Arch?" she asked, not bothering to look back, knowing he was following.

"Always," he answered, cracking his neck in anticipation. He grinned as they reached the starting line. "You ready to lose?"

"Pfft. Me? Lose to you? Never," Atlanta scoffed. "Five laps?"

"Five laps," came the response and they were off, two blurred figures going round the track. Atlanta, naturally, won, although Archie was very close behind her. She smirked triumphantly at him, both panting a little for breath.

"See? I win again," she gloated happily. Archie shrugged, catching his breath.

"Got to admit, I was close this time, though," he pointed out. She nodded generously.

"True. You are getting faster. Still not as good as me though," she laughed, reaching up to ruffle his hair. Unexpectedly, he caught her wrist and jerked her in close to him, close enough that she could feel his breath fanning against her. Heat rose in her cheeks as he looked down at her, eyes piercing right through her. Her eyes were wide, mouth opened in a silent gasp as her heart beat against his. He opened his mouth to speak, when a loud shriek cut through the air, interrupting their moment. They looked over at the mats, Atlanta's wrist still in Archie's grasp, to see what was happening. They looked at each other again, rolling their eyes mirthfully once more at their friends.

Jay had finally moved, and decided to pounce on Theresa, who was caught unawares, and thus was tickled mercilessly. They watched in amusement as she shrieked again, scrambling to get away without any luck. Jay simply caught her ankle, dragging her back and underneath him, pinning her down. She pushed at him laughingly, wriggling desperately. Atlanta poked Archie, wondering if he was ticklish. She was rewarded with a slight jump from him, and she grinned maliciously. He glared down at her, catching that wrist with his other hand. She pouted up at him, and they both snorted as Theresa whined.

"Jay, get off of me!" she cried as he rested his weight on her. He smirked down at her.

"That's not what you said last night."

"Jay!"

Archie spluttered with laughter as a light slap resounded through they gym, followed by an indignant "Ow!".

"Wrong thing to say man," he laughed, shaking his head as Theresa stood and walked to the locker rooms, arms crossed and nose stuck in the air. Jay sat there smirking while rubbing his slightly reddened cheek. Archie shook his head and walked over to him, offering him a hand up. Hauling Jay to his feet, he gave him a sympathetic slap on the back, as more bones popped back into place. He smirked as they walked to the locker rooms, done for the day. "Dude, you're so cut off tonight, you know that right?"

"We'll see about that," Jay replied confidently as they followed Herry into their locker room next to the girls'. Herry snorted in amusement.

"You sound pretty damn sure of yourself Jay," he said.

"Any reason I shouldn't be?"

Theresa and Atlanta rolled their eyes at this comment. Unbeknownst to the boys, they could hear everything that they were saying through the vents in the ceiling.

"Good gods, you're starting to sound like Neil," Archie groaned. Theresa giggled, clearly picturing the disgusted look she was sure was on his face. Jay was no doubt frowning at him, unamused by the comparison. Atlanta laughed uncontrollably at Archie's tone, only urged on by Theresa frantic waves for her to hush. "Huh. Wonder what the girls are laughing about."

You, Theresa mouthed silently, earning more laughter from Atlanta.

"Your face," Neil commented as he sauntered into the showers, completely missing the rude gesture Archie sent his way. Atlanta shrugged as they stripped down out of their sweaty gym clothes. Close enough. Soon the sound of running water was all that was heard for the next ten minutes, everyone relaxing and cleaning off in the showers.

Theresa sighed as she stepped out of the hot shower, fluffy towel wrapped around her body. Atlanta followed right behind, wondering what they boys would talk about next. They usually talked sports or food, but today it seemed they were being truly male, and talking about women. They didn't have to wait long.

"Shit Jay, what the hell happened to you?" Archie cried.

"Huh?" came Jay's oh so eloquent reply.

"Man, your back. It's all scratched up and...is that a bite mark?!" came Odie's incredulous voice. Theresa blushed as Atlanta gave her a questioning glance.

"Heh, ahem. Yeah, it's a bite mark. Am I really scratched up that bad?" Jay asked, trying to see over his shoulder.

"Yeah man, it's that bad. What kind of wild animal did that?" Herry asked. Jay flashed him a grin.

"Theresa," he said, earning looks of astonishment from his fellow males. Atlanta gaped mockingly at Theresa, earning a scowl and a shove from her elder.

"You are an abused boyfriend Jay. Sad really," Archie snorted as he got dressed. Jay simply smirked.

"Oh, I dunno. Sure, I might have a few scratches and a bite from her...though usually that means it was really good...but she...well, she couldn't walk after we were done," he informed them smugly, slamming his locker shut. Hoots of raucous laughter filtered through the vents. Theresa sighed, irritated, head in her hand. Atlanta gave her a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

"He really is cut off tonight, now," Theresa mumbled.

"Well, it's not like he didn't get enough this weekend. Obviously," Atlanta smiled. Theresa nodded.

"Too true," she agreed, slipping on her underwear.

"Hey, cute panties. New?" Atlanta asked.

"Yeah, aren't they? They came free with the matching bra," Theresa showed her. The boys were silent, Odie turning a bit red at this little piece of information.

"Very nice. Oh Theresa, you fickle woman you," Atlanta shook her head. "You say he's cut off, and yet look at what you wear."

"Hey, just because I don't intend on giving him sex anytime soon doesn't mean I can't tease him until then," Theresa laughed, not caring if the boys overheard. "Besides, I'm beginning to think that that boy has a lingerie fetish."

"Really? Jay?" Atlanta asked in surprise, slipping on her shorts. The boys also looked at their leader in surprise. He shrugged.

"Oh yes. /Jay/. My little black number barely survived this weekend. Though at least he bothered to take that one off first," Theresa mused. Jay grinned smugly in remembrance, Odie looking even redder than before. Atlanta snorted then paused in confusion.

"Um, wouldn't he have to?" she asked. "I mean...you know."

"Oh Atlanta. Sweet, naïve little Atlanta," Theresa teased mischievously, earning a scowl from Atlanta. "No, in fact, you don't have to. It's much kinkier that way, if you ask me."

"Oh," murmured Atlanta shyly, face turning a rosy pink. Theresa grinned and nudged her.

"Come on Lan, don't tell me you and Archie haven't done anything yet," she teased, Atlanta turning even pinker.

"Theresa! No, thank you, we have not!" she cried indignantly, shutting her locker. The boys snickered at Archie, and he scowled, shoving Neil to the floor. "I mean, I'm fifteen! Don't you think that's, well, a little young?"

"Yeah, she's fifteen. So shut the hell up," Archie hissed at his so called friends.

"I didn't say you had to have sex Atlanta. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's what you want. I just meant, you know, fooling around," Theresa smiled, shutting her locker also.

"Cradle robber," Neil snickered, fixing his hair. He shrieked as Archie grabbed him in a headlock, viciously mussing up his hair.

"Well...I mean, I've kissed him, yeah..." Atlanta said slowly, tying her shoe laces and ignoring the screams for mercy coming through the vents. "But, um, that's about it."

"Really? You guys haven't even made out or anything?" Theresa asked in surprise, the boys falling quiet once more, giving Archie incredulous looks. Atlanta shook her head.

"No, I...I'm not sure, but I don't think he really wants to..." Atlanta trailed off uncertainly, fiddling with her laces. "That's not a good sign is it? I mean, we've been going out for almost two months..."

"Oh Lannie, I'm sure it's nothing serious," Theresa smiled comfortingly, giving her a hug. "I think Archie just doesn't want to rush you into anything, that's all. Like you said, you're only fifteen. I'm sure he respects that fact."

Archie nodded emphatically, arms crossed over his chest. Good call, Drama Queen.

"Archie? Respect? Somehow, the two don't seem to fit," Atlanta snorted, still fiddling with her shoes. Archie frowned as he and the boys left their locker room. Theresa frowned as well, and hauled the younger girl to her feet.

"Look, he may be a dick as far as the rest of us are concerned, but not with you. With you, he may as well be a fluffy little kitten," Theresa informed her, amused smile on her face. "Well, a purple, fluffy, mohawked little kitten. With a sour look on its face, fangs hanging out. However, kittenish nonetheless. But trust me Atlanta, I'm sure there is plenty that boy wants to do with you."

"You think so?" Atlanta asked, shy smile on her face as they gathered their bags.

"I know so. He's a guy, Lan. Next time he wants to stop, don't let him. Let him know that you want to do things with him. You of all people shouldn't be afraid to be assertive," Theresa suggested, giving Atlanta a mischievous wink as they left their locker room, the boys waiting patiently for them. Atlanta blushed as she caught Archie's eye, soft smile on his face; Theresa simply frowned at Jay, who had the decency to look a bit sheepish. Theresa shook her head and smiled a little, taking his hand as they left the gym, another day done.
Sign up to rate and review this story