Categories > Original > Fantasy > world tour

day six

by taylor 0 reviews

traveling the world with some bands and friends

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-11 - 261 words

0Unrated
dear world tour diary,
Me and Ryan have been kinda keppin' it to ourselves lately. we're having a great time with each other more in love by the minute. Melissa is mad that she can't make it with all the fun we're having, I feel bad for Tom,hes like a lost soul without her! Oh well,I finally got to talk to Omar! geez everybody has been like scattered everywhere so finally we all went out to dinner and had some grub. except I didn't get to talk so much all these people were hanging around our tabel begging for pictures. Brent gave in but no one wanted a picture of an ex-bassist! so I took a picture with the poor kid. Jeff said he wanted a pictyure with me too and I wanted to slap him. I told him to lay off the stalking. The airport was crazy but I was laughing at Fred because he was getting so stressed out and Shaant and Taylor wanted a seat right next to each other, so we went first class. don't ask how the bus will get over there. It's kinda boring on a plane but me and Ryan made it fun! No we didn't go in the bathroom together silly,thats to musch like snakes on a plane. Taylor and Shaant were lovey dovey through the whole thing! I never thought Justin would be scared but I guess planes are very scary! I was laughing Ry and I were making jokes and apparently Omar has a good sense of humor!
Sign up to rate and review this story