Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 46 (when I think of a chapter name I'll write one in)

by Reign_Madden 2 reviews

Please r&r

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-12 - 3883 words

0Unrated
Normal p.o.v

'I think this would be a good time to talk' Joel says dipping your hand into the warm soapy water.
'Well I don't want to talk to you' you say pouting.
'C'mon we said we we're sorry like a 1000 times' he says trying to loosen the glue.
'I don't care you super glued a penis to my hand, you can shove your apology up your ar...'
'Doll Face there's no need for that' Gerard interjects 'you started this don't forget.'
'Yeah but I didn't super glue them' you say in your defence.
'Yes but you did draw on them and their little dog, so don't complain.' He says lighting a cigarette.
'Why are you taking their side' you whine
'I'm not taking their side, I'm just saying...'
'You're taking their side because their boys and they have boy parts.' You reply immaturely.
'Well technically so do you.' He retorts pointing to your hand ignoring the look on your face.
'I really am sorry London.' Joel says splashing warm soapy water onto your hand
'I promise as soon as we get to Pittsburgh me and Benji will drive you to the A&E.'
'Don't bother I'll take myself.' You say getting up and drying your hand.
'C'mon baby don't be like that' Benji says as you walk past him.
'I'm not your baby' you say opening their bus door.
'Well not yet your not, but you will be.' He says as you throw him a dirty look, slamming the door behind you.

Joel's p.o.v

'Well done man.' I say patting his shoulder when Reign leaves 'coz you pissing her off like that is going to make her talk to us quicker.'
'What I was just speaking the truth.' He replies
'Hey Benji some guy's hitting on Reign' Gerard says leaving our bus.
'Who is that?' Benji asks staring out the window. 'I've seen him around a lot.'
'I don't know, but I don't like the way he's looking at her' I reply taking in the guys appearance.
'So what let him look as long as he doesn't touch' Benji says

Normal p.o.v

'Hi' you say awkwardly trying to remember where you'd seen him before.
'How are you?' you ask racking your brains
'I'm fine and you?' he asks smiling
'Just peachy' you say hiding your left hand 'I'm great'
'So how's the tour going for you?' you question.
'Its going great it's amazing this year.' He answers studying you 'Are you okay'
'yes...no...I have a penis attached to my hand.' You confess showing him.
'So you have.' He says laughing.
'Oh don't laugh I can't get it off, I'm totally stuck till we get to Pittsburgh.' You complain.
'Not necessarily, come with me' he says walking off.
'Where we going?' you enquire following him a short distance.
'Welcome to my RV' he says 'wait out here'
When he returns he's carrying nail varnish remover and cotton pads.
'This should do the trick.' He says sitting on the steps.
'Nail varnish remover' you say sceptically
'Yep it has Acetone in it, which is known to dissolve glue' he says holding out his hand.
'I'll try anything' you answer giving him your left hand.
'I know this may sound rude, but I can't remember your name' you admit feeling embarrassed.
'It's Adam' he says. It takes a while but eventually he manages to detach the toy.
'Thank you so much' you gush clenching and unclenching your freed fist.
'Your welcome' he replies screwing the lid back on the varnish.
'I totally owe you one' you say smiling at him
'Well in that case do you wanna...'
'There you are Zero' Frankie says walking up to you 'we've been looking for you all over.'
'I've been gone 10 minutes' you say rolling your eyes. 'This is Adam' you say introducing him.
'I'm Frankie nice to meet you' Frankie says shaking his hand.
'Look' you say shoving your hand in Frankie's face 'I'm free.'
'That's great but we've got to leave soon, say bye' Frankie says grabbing your hand and walking off.
'See you in Pittsburgh Adam' you say waving over your shoulder.

Frankie's p.o.v

'Who was that and how do you know him?' I ask when we were out of earshot.
'I don't really know him. His name is Adam I first met him in New York at Starbucks.' Reign says jumping on my back
'So what's he doing here?' I ask supporting her weight with my hands.
'He's a fan and every year he follows the tours from city to city.' she says
'A fan! He's like 30.' I reply
'Who cares, you're as young as you feel' she says falling off my back as we neared the bus steps.
'Where did you go?' Gerard says when he spots you
'I went to get the penis off. Look' you say showing him your hand.
'Where did you go to get it off?' he asks
'To a penis removal store' you lie.
'No you didn't, I saw you disappear with that guy he's a stranger you know.' He says.
'He's not technically a stranger because I met him before and so have you.' You answer
'Wait till I tell Bob' Gerard threatens
'Oh no don't tell Bob' you whine
'Fine but don't disappear like that okay, he could be a murder or something' He says
'He's not a murder he's a fanatic, but I know you're right and I'm perfectly safe now' you say.
'Good now get on the bus we're leaving soon.' He says.

Normal p.o.v

'Oh look it's gone' Ray observes pointing to your hand
'I know Adam put nail varnish remover on it.' You say
'So the war is over' Ray asks
'No way! This is so not the end' you say putting moisturiser on the affected area.
'You should just stop now' Bob says 'You're even'
'We would be even but they had help' you say looking at all of them. 'Someone on this bus helped Benji and Joel out and when I find out who it is, they're going to be sorry.'
'How do you know they had help?' Frankie asks casually.
'Because I locked the bus door myself before I went to sleep and since I was the last one to go to bed the only way they could've got in is if someone opened the door for them.' You say confidently.
'So what are you going to do now?' Mikey asks
'I'm going to go ask them which one of you losers helped them out.' You reply walking into the bunk area and changing your top into a shirt.
'And you just expect them to tell you.' Gerard says when you remerge.
'Yep' you say
'Oh yeah how?' Mikey says
'I'm a woman, I have certain weapons to my advantage' you say grinning.
'Hey we're leaving in 30 minutes' Gerard says when you reach the door
'Trust me this won't take long' you retort.

Another p.o.v

I watched her jump off her bus; I had no idea where she was going. I watched her walk, I'd been doing that a lot lately. I observed her as she made her way onto the other bus. For now watching was all I could do, but eventually I'd have my chance.

Benji's p.o.v

'Dude you should've been there she was mega pissed'
I was talking to Tony, he was already on his way to Pittsburgh, we hadn't left yet since Joel and the others wanted to do some shopping.
'You got pictures right?' He asks laughing
'Tons, enough to fill a scrap book' I reply smiling. 'I gotta go someone's at the door.'
I hung up and tossed the phone into the chair before opening the door.
'Reign' I say surprised 'what are you doing here and without your friend, I thought you guys were attached?'
'I came over to talk' she retorts closing the door behind her.
'About?'
'I want to call a truce' she informs
'Oh really what bought this on?' I say folding my arms
'I have a new enemy.'
'And who would that be?' I ask
'I don't know exactly' she replies moving closer to me 'but I know you know who it is?'
'I don't know what you're talking about. But let's just say I do know why would I tell you?' I say calmly even though my heart is pounding against my chest.

Normal p.o.v

'Because' you say seductively running your fingers down his arms 'If you help me I'll help you'
'And what could I possibly need help with' he replies, you can hear the nervousness in his voice and you smile secretly.
'I don't know but I'm sure we can think of something' you say playing his belt.
You lean forward and gently kiss his lips, pulling back before he can respond.
'Tell me who helped you out' you whisper.

Benji p.o.v

OMG why is she doing this? Ok calm down don't react, just be cool.
'I don't know anything' I say swallowing the lump in my throat.
'Yes you do' she coaxes running her fingers under the elastic of my boxers.
'No I really don't' I gasp stepping backwards.

Normal p.o.v

You feel him back away and you let him go you slowly undo the top buttons your shirt. You grab the back of his neck and lightly brush his lips with your tongue.
'I know you want to do this' you say stepping towards him kissing his neck again.
'Trust me I want to but I don't know what your talking about.' he says.
You kiss him again this time more passionately, you feel a familiar pleasure shoot through your body as his tongue caresses yours and his hands settle on your back.
You break the kiss and guide your hands down his chest, past his navel and gently massage him though his jeans.
'Oh God Reign don't do that' he pleads 'I can't...' you cut him off with a trail of kisses from his neck to his lips.
'Just a name that's all I want' you say unzipping his jeans and running your fingers under his t-shirt.
'Just one name, how hard can that be?' you murmur licking his earlobe and tugging his jeans down slightly.
'Okay alright, it was Frankie.' He surrenders pulling you closer and kissing you.
'Frankie' you say breaking away.
'Yes' he says kissing your neck, you tilt your head back savouring each one as it sends shivers down your spine.
'Are you sure' you gasp as he gently stokes your breasts through your shirt
'I'm positive baby, he helped me and Joel' he says into your neck.
Oh God this feels so good, but you got what you wanted and now it's time to go.
You kiss him again this time more gently before pulling away looking into his eyes
'Thank you Benji' you say stepping away from him and re-buttoning your shirt.

Benji's p.o.v

'Wait, where are you going?' I ask
'Back to my bus, the guys are waiting for me.' She says straightening her clothes.
'Uh! You totally used me.' I reply. I can't believe this here I am about to burst a vessel and she's skipping off.
'You're a user.' I cry pointing at her.
'Yes I am but don't take it personally' she says mocking what I told her earlier.
'Seriously Reign you can't just leave.' I beg
'Why not?' she says smiling I knew she was enjoying this
'Err...because' I stutter looking down at my erection.
'The bathrooms that way' she replies pointing down the passage way 'See you later'
'Wait... you can't seriously...Reign' I stutter as she closes the door behind her.
'Damn it' I yell heading for the bathroom.

Frankie's p.o.v

'Oh look its Sherlock' I say when Reign finally returns
'Did you get what you wanted?' Gerard asks
'Yes I did and Frankie you and me are no longer friends' Reign says sitting next to Gerard.
'What why? What did I do.' I ask
'You let Ren and Stimpy in so they could superglue me.' She replies glaring at me.
'No I didn't' I lie
'Yes you did don't lie, Benji just told me.' She says
'Your lying he wouldn't tell' I say dismissing her.
'He would and he just did, so I'm not talking to you.' she announce crossing your arms and poking her tongue at me.


Pittsburgh

Another p.o.v

Damn it! I couldn't find her. I know she wasn't on her bus. I'd been walking around for ages looking for her and it was starting to frustrate me.

Joel's p.o.v

'I'm going to find Reign and see if she wants to have a girly day out' Lisa announces applying lip-gloss to her lips.
'Do you even know where she is?' Paul asks
'Yeah MCR are playing on Stage 2 so I imagine that's where she'll be.' Lisa replies.
'If you wait a second we'll come with you, we're supposed to meet Tony there.' I say.
'Ohh a girly day out, so you'll go shopping and try on lingerie together.' Benji says rubbing his hands together.
'No you perv, girls don't actually do that' Lisa informs him.
'Yeah they do I've seen it in movies' he argues
'Exactly, movies aren't real sweetie' she says patting his shoulder.

Normal p.o.v

'Look at the size of that stage' you say excitedly as you and the guys walk backstage.
'It looks about the same size as the last one.' Ray says
'Wanna join us on stage Doll Face' Gerard asks wrapping his arm across your shoulder.
'No way, absolutely not' you say 'it's too scary'
'It's not scary it's exciting' Mikey says
'Well I'll leave the excitement to you guys' you say
As usual you stand around backstage waiting for the guys to perform, snapping pictures of them and watching the tour staff running around with water, guitars and other instruments.

Frankie's p.o.v

She didn't talk to me all the way to Pittsburgh even though I tried to talk to her constantly.
'Reign c'mon talk to me I said I was sorry.' I plead crouching in front of her
'What do I have to do to get you talk to me?' I ask
She gets up and walks right past me over to Bob and the others.
'Ok you guys ready?' Gerard says
'Good luck' she says kissing each of us like she usually do, when she gets to me she throws me a dirty look before walking off.
This was all Benji's fault when I find him I'm going to kick his ass.
I walked out to face the crowd, like we had been doing since the tour began and it blows me away every time.
Suddenly an idea struck me and I run over to Gerard who was hyping the crowd.
'Ladies and Gentlemen' I adress the crowd taking the mic 'yesterday our best friend Reign played a prank on Good Charlotte and I helped them play one on her and now I'm sad to say she's not speaking to me.' I proclaim loudly.
An 'aww!!' flowed through the crowd.
'Exactly, now I said I was sorry, but I suppose it's not good enough so Reign I'm apologising to you in front of a crowd of about 10,000 people. I'm really sorry and if you accept I ask that you come out here and say so.'

Normal p.o.v

Oh holy crap! He can't be serious. You can't go out there. You feel someone push you onto the stage and the crowd cheers loudly, you walk on jelly legs to the centre of the stage.
'This is MCR's best friend. Say hi Reign.' Frankie says when you reach him.
'Hi' you croak eyeing the crowd.
'I'm really sorry' he apologises again
'Ap...apology accepted' you stutter into the mic all the while hypnotised by the mass of people.
'Good now give me a hug' he says embracing you as the crowd cheer again.
You hug him quickly and run off the stage before 'I'm Not Okay' starts up.

'That was intense' someone says from behind you.
You spin around quickly 'Adam hi' you say 'what are you doing backstage?'
'I sneaked back so I could meet the band and hopefully any others that stop by' he replies quietly.
'Well you didn't have to sneak back here I would have introduced you' you say
'Well I didn't know that.' He replies 'So how was the ride up here?'
'It was long, I slept most of the way.' You admit 'those guys wear me out.'
'How do you know them?' he asks
'It's was long story ' you say 'were just really good friends, actually we're more like family'
'That must be awesome.' He muses
'It has its perks' you say. 'Upsides and downside'
'Downsides? How can living with a famous band have a downside?'
'Well sometimes I don't get to spend time with them, like when the album first dropped I barely saw them at all. I was working and they were promoting so we kept missing each other.'
'Ok so they're a little absent what else?'
'Bitchy girlfriends and crazy fans' you say
'That must suck.' He replies 'are you the only girl?'
'Yep, but I love being the only girl.' You reply honestly.
'Don't you get annoyed being around guys all the time' he asks
'It can get annoying at times, but only when they're being over protective.' you say looking out at the stage, where Frankie was jumping around like a maniac.
'Other then that it's pretty much blissful' you say laughing
'Except when they superglue you to sex toys.'
'Oh that wasn't them that was my boy...ex boyfriend and his brother, it was payback for drawing on them.' You explain
'It seems a little extreme' he says
'Well that's them all over. I did thank you for that didn't I?' you say thinking back
'Yeah you did but you still owe me one.' He says watching the guys
'Your right I do, do you fancy getting some coffee after the show, I can introduce you to the guys.' You offer
'I was thinking more along the lines of a causal dinner' Adam says looking at you
'I...'
'She's not interested.' Joel says appearing out of nowhere and cutting you off.

Joel's p.o.v

The second I got back stage I zoned in on Reign and thay guy. Something about him talking to Reign made me uneasy, I didn't like him at all.

'Oh really' Adam replies
'Yeah really' I say eyeing him up.
'This is Joel' Reign says introducing us 'Joel this is Adam he helped me get the toy off my hand.'
'That's fascinating' I reply not taking my eyes off him.
'So what do you say Reign?' Adam asks again.
'I already told you, she's not interested.' I answer for her
'Joel stop being rude' she says nudging me
'Ok I'm sorry' I say to Adam 'but she won't be going to dinner with you and that's all there is to it. I'll be over there when your done' I say walking back over to Tony and the others.

Adams p.o.v

'I'm sorry about him' Reign apologises 'he's one of my "bodyguards"'
'That's cool, so is it a yes or a no.' I ask
'It has to be a no' she replies
'Why because he says so?' I say slightly annoyed
'Well he's part of it, but to be honest I really don't know you that well, so I wouldn't be comfortable going to dinner with you in a strange city.' She explains.
'So get to know me?' I say 'ask anything you want'
'It's not that simple' she laughs 'the offer still stands though, if you want to meet the band and have coffee let me know.' She says 'I got to go see you around Adam.'

Normal p.o.v

'Hey Houdini' Tony says opening his arms.
'Hi' you say hugging him quickly
'Joel what the hell is wrong with you?' You demand when you reach them.
'Nothing is wrong with me' he says not looking at you.
'Are you sure, because I'm certain that you just butted into a conversation I was having and you were incredibly rude.' You say
'I wasn't being rude, I was being factual.' He argues
'I don't need you telling me who I can and can't go to dinner with. I can make those kind of decisions for myself' you say getting irritated.
'Ok ok I'm sorry I won't do it again till tomorrow' he says giving you his best smile and his puppy dog look 'I promise'
'Well if that's the best you can do, I guess it's better than nothing.' You say returning his smile

Benji's p.o.v

'Hey' I say approaching Reign and the others followed by Lisa, Billy and Paul
'Hey Benji' Reign waves at me as though nothing happened earlier.
'Reign what are you doing for the rest of the day?' Lisa ask
'Nothing just having dinner with...'
'With who?' Benji and Joel say in unison
'With Gerard and the others why?' you ask ingorning the twins.
'I wanted to know if you wanted to have a girly day out, just me and you testosterone free.' Lisa says
'Really that sounds great we can get manicures and a facial, ooh and maybe a massage.' Reign says sighing.
'You don't need to go to a spa to get a massage, I'll give you one and so much more.' Benji says grinning. 'We can finish what we started'
'We did finish or at least I did.' You say smiling. 'Lisa I'm totally with you on the whole pampering thing.'
'Yay we can catch up and get beautified all in one go' Lisa says getting excited
'Sounds good.'Reign replies.

Gerard's p.o.v

'What sounds good?' I ask coming up behind Reign
We had just finished playing our set we needed to clean up and I was starving.
'Lisa and I are going to have a girly day out.' Reign replies
'Are you going now?' I ask
'We are if that's okay.' She says taking the towel from my hand and wiping my brow.
'Tha's fine, so we'll see you tonight for dinner then' I say.
'Yep. Oohh I know why don't you we have dinner together?' She suggests 'That way you guys can get to know each other properly.' She says pointing at Joel and the rest of them.
'That's cool If they want to' I say looking at the Joel
'Yeah sounds good. We'll see you tonight.' Joel replies.
'Alright see you then' She says kissing my cheek and leaving with Lisa.

Another p.o.v

I watched as Reign and Lisa left the guys. I could grab her right now if I wanted to, and they wouldn't even know. However I would wait there are too many people around. I had to be patient and wait until the time was right. I kept my distance and followed her like I always do, she was so perfect. I could watch her all day.
Sign up to rate and review this story