Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

Finally the meeting,

by Helena_for_ever 0 reviews

Will Gerard be able to knock down the wall seperating him and his one true love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-12 - Updated: 2006-10-12 - 450 words

0Unrated

Please tell me what you think of it. Sadly I do not own any members of My Chemical Romance, think about if I did I wouldn't be on here.

Abbie's POV

I woke up wondering what the hell had happen to find none other that Gerard Way the guy I had a crush on for the last year. It wasn't a like a fan crush. It was for real. I loved his voice, his mind, his laugh, the way he spoke about the band like they were family and I loved more about him. It wasn't he looks that I loved so much. Well may be they helped a bit. But it was more about I don't know him, his personality.
' Hey sleeping beauty finally awakes' joked Gerard
' Hey Abbie what happened' Hannah asked
' i..n...don't now' I replied stupidly
I was really confused. All I remembered was meeting Frank then fainting. OMG did I faint in front of Frank.
' hey um how long had I been out' I asked
' I don't know thirty minutes maybe' Frank said looking at Hannah
' Yeah I think so' said Hannah
' ok that's all' I said

Three or four hours later!

When I finally got my head straight I realised that me and Hannah had been sitting, talking to MCR for a couple of hours now.
' Hannah did I faint in front of Frank'. I whispered to her
' Yeah you did' Hannah replied.
' Oh @#%$'
' Hey what are you two whispering about' Bob asked.
' Nothing' I said.
' Where are use two from' Frank asked us.
' England, why' Abbie asked Frank.
' Oh just wandering' I thought there was something up between them two, the way they looked at each other.
' But what are two English chicks doing in the US' Mikey asked us.
' Got bored of England' I replied' Plus all the good bands come here' I added.
' How's about we show the girls our tour bus' Ray said.
' Good idea' Gerard said. He walked over to me to help me up, then he linked arms with me. OMG Gerard is touching me I thought to myself. I think I will ask to see some of his art once we get on the bus. I love art, I studied it and would love to see his. Frank walked to Hannah.
' Do you need help to get up' He said offering to help Hannah up.
' Evan though she did not faint but ok' she said taking his hand. Then he linked arms with Hannah and walked of to find the tour bus.
I couldn't believe that we were getting along so well hopefully this is more than a competion. I hope this competion makes us friend's
Sign up to rate and review this story