Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > I Remember

Does She

by cassandra 3 reviews

I Probably won't update for a couple of days.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-14 - Updated: 2006-10-14 - 405 words

2Funny
Julius looked at Delilah, she was writing notes in her book while she was looking at Al. It was amazing that her notes were neat, she never looked at them while she wrote them.

Julius squirmed around in his chair and looked at the blank piece of paper in front of him. He was getting nervous. He looked back at Delilah. She slightly turned around and smiled at him. He immediately looked away. Now just being near her was making him sweat. How could she not tell him that he told her, that?

"Alright that's it for today class." That was the first and only thing, Julius had heard Al say all class.

Every packed up and started to leave. Delilah and Julius were some of the last people to leave. Delilah got up and went to the door and yelled back at Julius, who was still sitting in his desk, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah." Julius got his bag and ran to catch up with Delilah. They walked into the crowded hallway, Julius was behind Delilah.

Julius spotted a hallway, which led to their rooms, which no one was using. Without thinking he pulled Delilah there by her arm and roughly pushed her so that she was facing him.

"Ow." Delilah rubbed her arm. "What the hell was that for?"

"How could you not tell me!"

"What are you talking about?"

"How could you keep something like that a secret!"

"Quit yelling at me! I don't know what you're talking about."

"Fine I'll play along with your game. How could you not tell me that I told you that I..." A thought came to Julius, 'Maybe she doesn't feel the same way about me. That's it, why else would she not tell me.'
Julius' anger turned to sadness, 'She doesn't love me.'

Delilah saw his change in emotion and didn't know whether to comfort him or back away. She backed away. "Well continue."

"You have a piece of fluff on your shirt."

"What." Julius picked the piece of fluff off of her shirt. "Thank you." Delilah thought about what Julius was saying, "So you're mad at me because I didn't tell you that I have a piece of fluff on my shirt? Which I didn't even know I had."

"Sure." Julius' voice was squeaky.

"Okay, then." Delilah slowly backed away. Then she turned around and left, leaving Julius standing there alone, feeling like an idiot.
Sign up to rate and review this story