Categories > Original > Mystery > Rock Stars Go To Hell

Sonny Survives

by Playing_With_Fire 3 reviews

umm sonny survives britney gets caught with blake and everyone hates her

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-14 - Updated: 2006-10-14 - 989 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Sonny's voice.

"Water, I need water," he whispered in his raspy voice. I looked up slowly and threw my arms around Sonny. Even though I looked like shit Sonny seen me for the beautiful person inside. That was it that was what was wrong with Sonny. He had missed his chance on asking me to be his girlfriend. Doesn't he know that relationships in bands is what tears bands apart in the true end?

I yelled for the guys to come and see who had made it through the night. They laughed and told jokes to each other for hours after Sonny had a glass of water of course. We skipped practice that day and waited for the much anticipated phone call. We waited and waited until we realized that if they were going to call us they would have done so already.

Midnight rolled around, the guys were asleep in the floor next to the couch where Sonny slept. I was laying on the couch with Sonny about to doze off when I heard a noise coming from the window.

It was Blake. " What are you doing here?" I asked looking him directly in the eye trying to catch any hint. There would be no reason for him to be here not since his father didn't sign us.

" Britney, I love you so much I've looked at you as the girl I could never get until someone told me you never know what might happen until you try," Blake said. I know he said it from his heart because Blake tells you what he thinks straight up. He looked me in the eye and he grabbed my hand. I almost fell though the window when I realized the ladder he was standing on had fallen and he was dangling twelve stories from the ground. I held on with all the strength I had left inside of me. I pulled him in through the window with silence. Although he had fallen with a clunk onto the floor the boys didn't hear anything, they all slept like fucking boulders, they could sleep through the end of the world if it was up to them.

He stood up brushing the wrinkles out of his Underoath band tee and designer jeans. I him in the eye and said, " How stupid are you for climbing a ladder twelve stories to see me when you could have rode the elevator which is a thousand time faster...." he cupped my face with his hands and his lips touched mine. I was caught in the swirling shades blue. His fingers entwined with mine and we soared together through the affection we felt towards each other.

His tongue began to brush against my lips and pry them open. His hands grabbed the sides of my shirt and slowly gently pulled it up and over my arms. We resumed kissing as I pulled his shirt off. He fingered my bra and with one quick easy movement had it off too. We rolled around in the bed as if it were meant to be.

The door opened slowly and Sonny walked in. " Britney is there something I should know, or have I just seen too much?" he asked and he turned to walk out.

" Sonny it's not what it looks like!" I screamed at his shrinking back. A single tear slid down my cheek, as I watched him leave.

The next day was horrible he didn't leave, but what he did was much worse. He stayed and played in the band he listened to everything a said about him adjusting his strings and stuff, but when it came to me apologizing it was like talking to a fence post. He would always turn and walk away. He wouldn't look me in the eye, and just plainly ripped my heart out in front of the world.

The next day Tooth and Nail called, but Royal Flush called also. The phone was ringing of the hook. They weren't the only ones that wanted to sign us, but other big agencies wanted us too. We signed with Royal Flush and that was the end of that story, but we did give thanks to Tooth and Nail and gave them our fullest apologies for not signing with them.

The label signing was broadcast on international television, so everyone could see. This signing launched us into all the big gigs and parties across the nation. We bathed in the glory until a few weeks later my face was on the front page of every newspaper, magazine, and television's celebrity break ups.

Obviously someone had told the press about my affair I guess you could say with Blake.
The headline for the newspaper read:
Just Famous and Already Having Affairs
I quote Britney " We were once together, now I'm simply surrounded with guilt about what I have done.

I picked up a magazine and flipped to the page with my picture on it and skimmed down to an excerpt:
"They were perfect, they were beautiful. They met in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nothing, and kissed where everyone could see. No words. No before. No after. They kissed and it was perfect. It was beautiful. It was everything. It was nothing."

Not only did I embarrass myself, but I also embarrassed Nick and Blake. My picture then became worth a million to those who wanted it. The guys wouldn't hide me, they aided in the capture of my picture.

The days went by slowly. Each night I cried myself to sleep. I stayed in my own hotel room. I had lost both guys that I had loved. Was my world really coming to an end so soon? Will I get back with one of the guys? Will our first music video be a hit? Will I get what I truly desire?
Sign up to rate and review this story