Learning the horrible truth of what the future holds Harry begins his quest to become the perfect wizard and change the future of death and destruction he's foreseen. Not realizing just what the co...
- brilliant, once again. I liked that chapter, and nice to see the Weasleys back. not comments on how Ron is taking this. SO now Harry has two sisters (Gin, Mia). More complications for Harry/Katie, oh well, they will work through it. I look forward the the world-cup and the attacks. congrats on explaining the bond so well. btw. do the tears mean that Harry has a bond with Fawkes. cheers, update soon
- This story keeps getting better and better. I like how your developing the Harry/Katie relationship while everything else is going on. Now you add in a bond with Ginny that going to make things so much more fun for everyone. The poison/tears information is very interesting and just makes one more thing that is different about Harry. If this is true, then could he use his own blood as a weapon?
Please keep up with this story as it well worth it. Thanks...
- I hope you post more of this story soon. I like the Harry/Katie pairing, and the idea of there being a Harry/Ginny bond even though they will only be friends is very interesting. This story is so well fleshed out that it just makes me want to read more and more of it.
- Oh, that was incredible. A very good read, and i'm certainly adding this story to Alerts. Ollivander is a great character and a great ally, and the frequent misunderstandings in the early relationship were hilarious. So far, that makes for a decent fic. What made me ecstatic, though, was that he took the twins to task. He actually called them on hurting Ginny's feelings. I've never seen that before, and i loved it. Now, i have a strong feeling that there is no union bond, that it's just his premembering that's causing the effect. Ah well, i'll just wait and see.
Author's responseThanks. I thought Ollivander made a great character as well. The misunderstandings just seem to make everything more real and were, at least partially, based on my own first relationship.
I'm not the largest fan of the twins, so they'll be taking to task whenever they cross the line which will lead to a much larger show-down between them later in the story.
I'm working on the next chapter now and should have it posted in a few days.
(#) iamspammer 2007-12-26 06:51:35 PMLooking forward to next chapter.
If you din't plan it to be Harry/Ginny, then why did you talked about Bond. I understand, it'll make it interesting but it's not interesting enough if it'll just be a...difficulty...
On that note, why not make it Harry/Ginny/Katie? there are many stories with pairings and it'll make a it a new one.
And if you think, it'll be weird to do this, then remember your whole story is COMPLETE AU. it'll just add a bit more..spice to it.
- Great story so far, please update soon.
When will Harry bond with his wand? Will his bond with Ginny -- and the Olivander wards -- complicate this?
Will Olivander teach Harry wand-making?
I very much hope Harry will share some of what he's learned -- and perhaps the books -- with Hermione... perhaps even bringing her along to Olivander a couple of time...
Will Dumbledore think Harry is walking the same path as Tom Riddle? Will he resent loosing controll over Harry?
Will the events of the World-Cup happen?
Eagerly waiting for more...