Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > UnderNeath

drowning in shock

by Sea_Glass 7 reviews

Sea creaters, whitches, Cronus and more! are titans will have to go through a lot to Survive this. Some A/A and maybe some J/T, the titans are stuck in a time where people belived many werid things...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-16 - Updated: 2006-10-17 - 627 words

2Original
Okay there it is first chapter, don't through tomato's just yet, but you may through kiwis I like those. =) its going to get a little more interesting I hope.
I will try and add a little more J/T and A/A, which I love! =) and I love constructive criticism. So feel free.

OoOOoooOoOoOOOOOOOoooOOOoooooOOOoooOOooOoooOoOoO

"Who's hot, who is sexy, that's right Neil is," Said the photographer snapping pictures of the blond teen posing beside the pool deck.
"More more more" the round man cheered at his subject (Neil).

Meanwhile six board teens awaited their friend form the sidelines of the photo set.
"What the hell is wrong with someone to think that's hot?" said Archie glaring at Neil.
"Well in some countries they believe taking a picture steels your soul." Said Theresa mischievously.
"Well that would be a relief for use" Odie said sarcastically.
"Umm Archie what's with the bad boy look today" said Atlanta giggling at her best friends side.
"What" Archie replied confused.
Atlanta then pointed to the rips and holes on his shorts and shirt.
"Oh that, I umm well had a fight with the dryer. It ate my clothes," he said hints of sarcasm poking through his tone.
"Yeah that really explains it," Atlanta replied rolling her eyes.

After the photo shoot was over and done with Theresa suggested going to the mall. There were nods of agreement and some yeah's.
"Great idea because I got to get a new compact." Neil exclaimed happily.
"What you have a compact? I don't even own one of those, and you're a Guy.," said Atlanta a little surprised at Neil's future purchase.

"Well that's because you're as good as a guy, Atlanta." Neil commented smugly.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" Atlanta shouted back.
"A guy." he said shyly, fear showing on his model face.
Archie then glared at Neil,, who quickly apologized to Atlanta.
"Okay then so lets go" Theresa finely cut in.
They all started to walk to Herry's truck, when Archie stopped and grabbed Atlanta's hand, swirling her around on her own two feet, only to be met by Archie's two big blue eyes staring in to hers.
"Umm,, can I talk to you a sec alone" Archie said standing next to the pool.
"Sure, shoot" Atlanta said curiously.
"Well umm.... I have.. Known you for quit some time now I.... Well I don't know how too say this."

Atlanta just smirked at Archie's sudden intimidation.
Why was he so nervous all of a sudden, was it her? Did she have food stuck in her teeth or something, silly like that?

Atlanta found her eyes wondering and they soon rested on Archie's perfectly pare abs.
"Umm Atlanta are you okay?" Archie asked seeing her sudden distance.
Atlanta snapped back into reality, as Archie continued.
"Well the truth is Lanta, I. I... I love you" Archie just blurted out.

Atlanta's heart seemed to stop. What, He Loved Her!

Then all of a sudden Atlanta started to wobble on her own to feet and then she just fainted straight in too the pool with a splash.
She felt a strange sensation of clam and fright all at the same time.
As she felt the feeling of panic arise in her lungs that had no air. At first it felt like breathing in to a dry sponge, but she could not fight to the top.
She closed her eyes. Why, this was not that bad she thought. Just like going to sleep under the water.

OOOooooOOooOooOOOoooooooOOoOOoOOOOOOOooOOoooooOO


Umm, so what did you? I am thinking of turning Odie in to a fish or some thing like that... its going to get crazy I think. ; ) dun dun dun omg that's a lot of fun to write. teeheee
-seaglass

Sign up to rate and review this story