Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Voiishima's Last Wish

Prologue

by Void_Sorcerer 0 reviews

Harry Potter has been betrayed time and time again. Barely escaping with his life he learns of his true power. He becomes the master and learns to do things his way. He discovers the Void!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-18 - 1016 words

-1Illiterate
Prologue

"My Lord!" Sang the figure as it seemed to glide into the room with inhuman speed and stopped to kneel before her lord. She was dressed in a blood red robe that appeared to be dripping a substance that looked remarkable like blood. Rumor had it that this cloak was bathed in the blood of every man she had ever killed and that it served as a reminder that they as well as herself were eternal. She was a banshee a feared creature of the underworld who had such a beautiful and yet terrible voice that most people could not stand to hear it.

Banshees are the restless spirits of evil women. Their shades linger in the material world, fearing to cross the void to face punishment for their evil deeds. Banshees howl in bitterness and remembrance of when the pleasures of life were theirs. Their wail is lethal to mortals and those who do not have a will of iron may die of sheer horror upon hearing it.

Their visage is skull-like and twisted, eternally frozen in a grimace of agony and everlasting pain. Their great mane of hair flows around them like a black cloud. They float above the ground and are surrounded by an eerie glow of deadlights, shades of the men who they murdered during their lifetime.

Banshees are also one of the only creatures in the world that are ethereal "Immune to non magical means of death."

But this was no normal banshee, she was the banshee queen. She had very pale skin that seemed to give her the appearance of being dead, and in fact she was. Her eyes were a deep dark violet that seemed to be able to consume a person's soul if they were to gaze into them. Her figure was that of a god, with all of her curves in the right places. Her breasts were not overly large and were perfect for her body as if they hand picked just for her. This creature was perfect a little too perfect. Her name was Darksoul, Vicconia Darksoul.

She was the darkest creature that "walked" on the earth. Her heart was as cold as the see and just as unforgiving. She craved nothing but power and a way to set free of this curse that had been set upon her.

She was the cause of death for everyone that was in her family as well as thousands more. One would think it would be impossible for a mother to kill their own child, but even in death she had given her son a place close to her heart; for right between her breasts sat the gem that enclosed her son's soul. She held no regrets about what she had done, she had done this for power and power she had received. She was the queen of her entire race and was still looking for more. Her determination and will were as black as her heart.

"My Lord" she said once more as she raised her head to look upon him. He was clad in a pitch black suite of armor that appeared to be as dark as the night. It appeared to be a continuing night mare that once you got stuck into it you were unable to wake up and be free of its ever ongoing torture.

Its helm appeared in the shape of a long since extinct animal. A Wyvern with eyes as red as a pool of blood, if you looked directly into them rumor said that they could show you your future. Although all the future held for you was pain and misery, a world were such a thing as "Happiness" didn't survive and "Love" was a non-existent feeling.

His cloak was of a pitch black material that seemed to flow as if it were a never ending ocean of pain a sorrow and was fastened around his neck with a chain of skulls the likes of which were not human.

He had a great sword strapped to his back that's blade was as black as the armor which he wore. This sword also had thin red streaks that were barely noticeable to an eye that was not trained to look at them. These were channels from which the blood made it from the tip of the blade to the hilt of the sword.

The swords' power was that after every cut made upon its enemy it would drain a little of his blood from the wound. The sword then absorbed all the magical power that was in the blood and it help to fuel its' already indescribable power. This swords name was Èerò Krveprolití. It was also said that he could bear this sword with only one hand, which was of course impossible.

His name Lord Voitagi Voiishima: The keeper of the Void.

"What is it?" he responded looking down on her from the dark throne on which he was currently seated. The throne was made out of bone with skulls sticking out on both the back and the armrests of the seat. These bones if the legends were to be believed came from the demons that had once inhabited this world; of course this still was just a legend.

"It would appear as if the troops that we sent to keep her safe have been ambush and killed." She responded fearing what his reactions to these words were going to cause.

"And what would cause you to believe such a thing?" He asked his voice instead of its usual emptiness starting to feel with barely compressed rage.

She new that if she didn't get the explanation out quick she wouldn't survive much longer so she quickly continued on, "Well you see my lord, it would appear that they have crucified on the hill outside of the gates and are threatening to end her life if we do not open up the gates and surrender!"

He stood from his throne, the eyes of his helm growing so brightly with fury that they illuminated the room as he headed towards the exit.
Sign up to rate and review this story