Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

Wondering and Waiting

by Helena_for_ever 0 reviews

Will Gerard be able to knock down the wall seperating him and his one true love? Please review. I want to know what you think and were I could improve.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-10-20 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 329 words

0Unrated
Abbie POV

It had only been two days ago. That I had been touched by Gerard and I was longing for his touch again. The last two days had gone really slow. I went to work came home went to bed. I wasn't happy, well I suppose I never am. Hannah is always trying her best to cheer me up, she thinks she is but I'm a pretty good actor. My bed was my salvation. My private haven a place were I could just forget ever thing and all my worries. I had only just moved in with Hannah. She insisted that I should. But I knew it was so she could keep an eye on me. Me and Hannah are having tomorrow of so we can go get some stuff for the house. Hannah wants to completely revamp the place. A new year, a new every thing she says. The next day while being dragged around the local DIY I couldn't keep my mind straight it kept wondering of. I couldn't stop thinking about Gerard he was so kind and uh I don't know every thing about him was special. But I couldn't get close to him, other wise I knew I would lose him.
'What colour do you want your room again' Hannah asked me.
'Ermmm.... blood red, deep red, crimson red. Oh I don't know a red of some sort' I said not paying attention.
'Ok then I'll have yellow' Hannah said.
'Yellow'
'Yeah..so'
'Ok your gunna paint your room yellow, why it's such a calm colour, it's a bedroom don't you want something exciting' I asked
'It's a calm colour and I know were you going to with the it's a bedroom why not have an exciting colour and no I'm not like that' Hannah said smiling
'Whatever' If only I could stay calm.
Tomorrow I will have to face Gerard again. I really like him, but I couldn't face losing some one else.
Sign up to rate and review this story