Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Trust & Betrayal

Part Five: Lost without you...

by kirayasha 0 reviews

One-shot in 16 parts. Jakotsu and Renkotsu learn the hard way that sake, curiosity and lust don't mix. Even the strongest will shatter when betrayal is involved...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bankotsu, Jakotsu - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 968 words

0Unrated
Part Five: Lost without you...






Jakotsu made a face at Renkotsu's retreating form. "Hey! I'm not a stupid whore!! And there's nothing wrong with sleeping with me!" he said peevishly. "Plenty have paid for the experience and you should be pleased I gave it to you for nothing!" He reached over, and grabbing his obi, he wrapped it around his waist. While he was busy tying it, he happened to spot his hairpin over by the wall where it had rolled during the night. Jakotsu picked it up and stuck it in his mouth, before taking his hair and twisting it into a tight coil. Having arranged it to his satisfaction, the cross-dresser stuck the hairpin in, neatly securing it. After giving his hair a couple of quick pats, he left the storeroom without so much as a backwards glance.

He plastered a smile on his face, and nodding pleasantly at some passing guests, Jakotsu made his way to Bankotsu's room. He was not feeling all that well due to his massive hangover and at the last minute he made a quick detour to Suikotsu's room. The cross-dresser was hoping that a little time spent making up with Renkotsu would be enough to curb his temper and that he would be agreeable to giving him a hangover cure. So he slowed his pace down to give his fellow teammates some time alone before intruding.

He stood just outside their door, pretending to count the fingers on one hand before knocking. He had just ticked off his pinky when he heard something that drained the color from his face. Muttering a soft apology to the fire-breather, he spun on his heel and headed back towards his lover's room.

"I wouldn't go there if I was you," Mukotsu called out as the cross-dresser breezed by.

"Hunh?" Jakotsu paused and looked around for the sound of the voice. He frowned when he spotted the diminutive poisoner, sitting just outside his room, watching the birds in the little courtyard garden. "Why not? And how do you know where I'm going anyway?"

"Because Bankotsu-Oo-Aniki is pissed off at you, that's why. And where else would you be going at this time of morning without your make-up on? You're not damp from a bath; besides, I saw you and Ren in a rather compromising position..." Mukotsu smirked. "Aaah... if only I could be found that way once in my life, although if I were to be found, I'd want a real woman not a cheap imitation," Mukotsu chuckled, although the cross-dresser was not amused, and he showed it by glaring at him and making a rude gesture. "That's what got you trouble in the first place, my friend, so you should be happy that I'm immune to your charms," the tiny poisoner smirked. "But seriously, Jak," his face and tone softened, "If I were you, I'd wait a while for Ban to cool down. Your lil escapade really upset him and in his condition, I'd let him be until, say... after dinner?"

"Fine!" Jakotsu snapped. His head was starting to pound again despite the fact he had been slowly rubbing his temples in order to ward another killer headache.

"I have something that'll fix your headache if you want. Give me a bit and I'll get it for you."

"No thanks. I'll live with the headache, as that way I can be sure of living until dinner..." Having dismissed the diminutive poisoner, he continued on his way.

"Remember, Jak, for Ban's sake if not your own, leave him be and give him some time to cool down..." Mukotsu called out to Jakotsu's retreating form.

The cross-dresser roamed around the inn for a while as he took in the information Mukotsu had given him. His first instinct was that he had lied to him, as he could not for the life of him figure out why spending the night with Renkotsu would upset their leader after running through his head all the times Bankotsu had gone out whoring with the rest of them, leaving Jakotsu to baby-sit Mukotsu and Kyokotsu while the others had a bit of fun. He also thought about all the times Bankotsu had ordered Jakotsu to prostitute himself when they needed information or money and how that seemed to be okay.

Besides, he rationalized, it's not like I had sex with Ren...

Unbeknownst to the cross-dresser, his feet had carried him to the very place he was warned to stay away from, the room he was supposed to have shared with Bankotsu. Realizing where he was, Jakotsu sighed as he hesitated just outside the door. He could not hear anything going on in the other room, and yet, something made him stop himself from entering. Sighing softly, he gently laid a hand on the shoji. Aniki-chan...

Jakotsu let his hand fall away from the door. Closing his eyes, he turned to leave, having decided to go pay a visit to Suikotsu to see if the good doctor had anything he could give him to stop the pounding in his head. He knew that was a dangerous move on his part as he recalled the sounds coming from the room when he was there earlier, but he decided to chance it, figuring what he had heard was the sound of the two of them engaging in make up sex.

OOOH, I wonder if Ren showed him what I taught him last night...? If he did, please, sweet Kami-sama, let him do it properly so that he doesn't bite Sui, that way the good doctor will be more than happy to help me with my headache.

Smiling happily at the thought of something good coming out of this mess, Jakotsu sauntered around the inn one more time, before heading back to Suikotsu's room.
Sign up to rate and review this story