Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Trust & Betrayal

Part Seven: Begging forgiveness...

by kirayasha 0 reviews

One-shot in 16 parts. Jakotsu and Renkotsu learn the hard way that sake, curiosity and lust don't mix. Even the strongest will shatter when betrayal is involved...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bankotsu, Jakotsu - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 404 words

0Unrated
Part Seven: Begging forgiveness...






It was several long silent minutes before Jakotsu found his voice. "I was ummm... looking for Sui. I was kinda hoping he'd give me something for this headache..."

"Well he's not here."

"Oh..." Jakotsu swallowed. He was shocked to see Renkotsu's torso bandaged and the fact that the bandages were blood-soaked made him regret last night when he realized what went on in here. He knelt and bowed deeply. "I'm soooo sorry, Ren, I...I..." he whispered.

"Get the hell out of here and leave me the fuck alone! You've caused enough trouble to last me a lifetime!"

"I'm sorry," the cross-dresser repeated over and over again. He was bent over, his forehead touching the floor as he whispered his apology on the top his hands.

"I said get the fuck out of here, Jakotsu!"

"I'm sooo sorry, Ren.... Please forgive me... I didn't think..."

"That's your goddamned problem! You don't think! You just do what you please and fuck everyone else. Now get the hell out of here! What fucking part of that don't you understand? I said leave!"

"Okay...okay..." Jakotsu whispered. As he sat up, he noticed for the first time how Renkotsu was sitting back on his heels like a woman. "Oh, sweet Kami-sama, he didn't..." The cross-dresser stared at his fellow teammate in horror, hands clasped tightly over his mouth as he rocked back and forth.

"I swear if you don't leave right now, you're not going to live long enough to regret it!" the fire-breather snarled.

"Okay..." Jakotsu said softly as he backed slowly away on his hands and knees, only standing once he was outside the door, which he closed quietly.

"What do you want, Jak?" Suikotsu asked, scaring the hell out of Jakotsu, who had never heard him approaching.

"Nothing... I... I, ummm..." The cross-dresser stared at Suikotsu wild-eyed. He was deathly afraid of what the claw-bearer would do to him after seeing what he had done to Renkotsu. "Ummm... nothing..." Feeling sick with guilt, he hurried off towards Bankotsu's room. He had made it almost all of the way there before his stomach clenched and he vomited into the courtyard garden. He sank to his knees, retching and vomiting until he had nothing left in his stomach. Crawling the rest of the way to Bankotsu's door, he curled up in a ball just outside of it and cried himself to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story