Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > all for the family

16

by ahava 4 reviews

chapter sixteen

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 1195 words

0Unrated
~Benji's POV~
I slowly reached my arms out to her, feeling so unsure of my self. Hoping I wasn't setting myself up for another disappointment caused heartbreak.
She let out a soft scream and threw herself into my arms, nearly knocking the wind out of me.
"Shh... its ok, I'm here." I soothed, rubbing her back and kissing her head as she sobbed into my neck, clutching the back of my shirt tightly. I squeezed my eyes shut, savoring every second of her tight embrace and the feel of her petite body in my arms again. "I'm so sorry Sophie." I choked tearing up for the millionth time that week. "I'm so sorry for everything I ever put you through. I'm a sick bastard, I really am. You didn't deserve any of it. You've been nothing but good to me ever, and I totally took it for granted. I should have treated you like a queen all along, and I swear I will now on."
"I'm so sorry Benji." She sobbed. "I shouldn't have acted so fiercely. I should have given you a chance first. I never wanted it ever. I just only ever wanted to be happy."
"And I swear, I will try to make you the happiest woman I can. I'll make it up to you. I promise." I swore, holding her shaking body close to my own. "I was so wrong-"
"No, we were both wrong." She cut in, hugging me around the neck, her sobs slowing down to hiccups. "We both screwed up, but it'll be ok, right? Cuz I forgive you one hundred percent. Do you forgive me?"
"All the way." I whispered gathering her whole body into my arms and sitting down on the floor.
"Don't ever leave me Benji." She whispered, her deep brown eyes staring into my own.
"I couldn't ever." I whispered, staring right back. I unstuck a lock of hair glued to her tearstained face. "I love you Sophie."
"I love you Benj." She mumbled sleeping, her red eyes drooping shut. I smiled at my wife asleep in my arms, where she belonged. I softly kissed her lips and cradled her close.
"Benj!" Joel burst in loudly.
"Shut up!" I hissed at him. He noticed the sleeping Sophie in my arms and nodded.
"What happened?"
I shrugged, standing up and placing Sophie back into my bunk, tucking her in with a delicate kiss on her temple. She let out a soft sigh and I smiled. "I'm happy again."
Joel grinned widely. "I knew you guys would make it!" he pat me on the shoulder, squeezing it gently. "I'm really happy for you man. Now come on, we got sound check."
I nodded and followed my brother out, saving one last glance for Sophie.
~~~~~
I looked out at the massive crowd of screaming kids and couldn't hold back a smile. I was gonna miss it so bad. But I didn't care, it was worth it.
"Hey guys!" Joel panted into his mic after we played our last song. "How are you?!" he got a roar of screams in reply. "Whoa! Ok, listen up, Benji's got something important to say."
I nodded, putting down and picking up my one and only acoustic that Sophie had gotten me for my 23 birthday. "Hey everyone," I said into my own mic, waving slightly. "So, I'm about to do something we've never really done before. Something that usually only happens in those lovely stories you girls write." A couple of people laughed. "Yep, GCFanFics is number one!" I smiled, getting a huge round of applause. "No, but seriously, this is something I feel I have to do. I just want to say one thing first. Unfortunately for some of you, I am married to the most amazing woman in the world! She is the love of my life and everything I need to live. She is the air I breathe and the heart that beats within me. So, I just want to say, Sophie , after everything we've been through, I love you more than ever before and I will never cease to love you." I looked over at the side stage area to see Sophie grinning at me, her eyes glistening with tears. I just sent her the biggest smile I could and strummed my guitar. "This song's called 'If I Die Tommorow'...

I wake up to find myself
after all these years
and where all the time has gone still seems so unclear
cuz there's no one else since I found you
I know its been so hard you should know
if I die tomorrow
as the minutes fade away
I cant remember
have I said all I can say?
you're my everything
you make me feel so alive
if I die tomorrow

it brings out the worst in me when your not around
I miss the sound of your voice, this silence seems so loud
cuz there's no one else since I found you
I know its been so hard you should know
if I die tomorrow
as the minutes fade away
I cant remember
have I said all I can say?
you're my everything
you make me feel so alive
if I die tomorrow

I spent all my life looking for a real sense
I got nothing to lose one thing to prove
I wont make the same mistakes
now I know that everything will be ok
if I die tomorrow

if I die tomorrow
as the minutes fade away
I cant remember
have I said all I can say?
You're my everything
you make me feel so alive
you're my everything
you make me feel so alive
if I die tomorrow."
I finished the song and looked up at Sophie, blowing her a kiss. She grinned back at me, holding up papers to show me as she tore them right down the middle. I gaped at her. That had been my release contract! She shrugged and ripped it into quarters and eighths and dropped the shreds to the floor, running on stage and into my arms.
I immediately, my lips were on hers, in the most passionate kiss of a lifetime. We pulled away, both grinning so broadly, it hurt.
"I love you so much." I whispered, pressing my lips onto hers.
"I love you too." She smiled.
"Let's go home?"
"Lets."
I smile and led my wife off stage, a huge ass grin on my face. It was over; my worst nightmare was done with. I had Sophie back, I had myself back and my family was complete. Sure we had a lot to get over and it would take time, but I was already happier then I ever could have imagined.

*THE END!!!!!!!!!!
so... i just wanna thank all the lovely ladies who have taken the time and effort to comment and review my story. and if you find you're not among those special girls, FIX THAT AND GIMME SOMETHING!!!!!!!! lol!
anyway... i really enjoyed posting for you guys, it was lotsa fun! i love you all and hope to see you checking out my other stories!
peace, love, and all that other crap...
~blimi
Sign up to rate and review this story