Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Time Web

Falling

by water_dragon 2 reviews

the terror begins!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 193 words

0Unrated
"Hey! Where's my mirror?" Jay woke to the sound of Neil's outraged shock at finding his most prized possesion missing. There was a yell and Theresa started screaming; "Jay!" He jolted himself awake and rushed out of the room just in time to find Theresa falling into a tangled colouful web. He lunged forward and caught her hand but they both fell through the strange anamoly.

Odie staggered from his room rubbing the sleep from his eyes " what's going on?" the web was so disappearing so he did not fall in. He did however wake up enough to have the sense to take a sample of the web.

Odie ran from room to room calling; "Jay! Herry! Archie! Atlanta! Theresa! Neil!" No'one answered Hermes ran/flew into the hall, now empty of the colouful horror that had kidnapped the heroes.
"Hera wants to see you all immediatley!"
Odie pushed past him to his lab and starteed examining the sample underneath the microscope. " Go get her, NOW!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok put up your hand if you think this story sucks i'll finish typing it up anyway for you, check out my doctor who one, it's fantastic!
Sign up to rate and review this story