Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Another Decade Under the Influence 3:Brendon's to do list.

The Nice and Clean Dresden Dolls

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

The Dresden Dolls have a no swearing pollicy. Why?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 646 words

0Unrated
Anyways...If you have seen The Dresden Dolls c-d you already know it's DIRTY! So..they found out that other kids are listening to it and...they turn clean. Brendon wonders why...the dog don't seem to care. On with the chapter!
**************************

So Brendon and the dog were now in...Boston, where The Dresden Dolls are located.

"Who are The Dresden Dolls?" The Smoking Dog asked.

"They're a band we went on tour with about 2 months ago."

"Oh. Do they have any good songs?"

"I like their songs."

"Would Frank listen to them?"

"Uhhh......how would I know?"

"Well, you are friends with him."

"Yeah but your his dog!"

"I've been away from home for 5 months."

"Where exactly have you been?"

"Uhh...with Adam Lazzara for 2 months and the other 3 I've been flying here." He said. "I wasn't accually flying though."

Brendon stopped. He looked at the dog.

"Aren't you coming?" The dog asked.

"3 months? In the air?"

"He kicked me real hard okay!"

Brendon caught up with the dog. "You know..." He began. "You're gonna have to go back to him eventually."

"I am?" He asked. "Why?"

"Because your his dog! I mean...Jon takes care of his cat!"

"So..."

"Because I didn't take care of my dog...his cat...ate my dog." Brendon said. 'I have to find that cat.' He thought.

'He's gonna feed me to that cat!' The dog thought. 'COOL!'

"Well...cough We're here." Brendon said.

"Brendon!" Amanda said. "How are you doing?"

"Good! You?"

"Good!"

"What about Brian?"

Brian waved.

"He's still under his silence spell." Amanda said.

"Oh."

"Well...here's what I want you to see...I don't have that much time. Brian still has to go to therapy."

Brian shrugged.

Amanda gave Brendon a sheet of paper with lyrics to it.

"Clean Business"

"To all the ones that loved me the most, a toast
You really lost me
Going for a second i was brave
Boy am i not the poster girl

She's the kind of girl who carves her slings and arrows not the dumpster
The kind who tell you she's trustworthy just because she is, yes her.
She's the kind of girl who always cleans the bedroom dresser
Just to make you happy that she's cleaner than the girls before you met her."

Brendon gave another confused look.

"So what do you think?" Amanda asked.

Brian held up a sign that read-"Do you like it?"

"It's great and all but...it's just the same thing as "Dirty Business" only...the oposite and...clean."

"Yeah...and?"

"It's not...YOU!"

"Yeah but kids are listening to our stuff and...it's not good...for them."

"Since when did you be all protective?" Brendon asked. "I mean, bunch of kids listen to our stuff and we still use "bad words." We don't really care."

"gasp BRENDON! I mean...when you have kids of your own and...they look up to you and your....gasp DIRTY!"

"I don't write the songs F.Y.I. Ryan does...blame him!"

"I never knew that." The dog said.

"Shut up! Just shut up! I hate you. I really do. I wish I never found you. Your owner must've found you in a dumpster! You know nothing about me! Instead of annoying other people...annoy the devil! Yah thats right. In hell where you belong!"

Amanda thought he was talking to her. "Well! If you didn't like us why didn't you just say so! Get out!"

Amanda kicked both Brendon and the dog out.

"Thanks! See what you've done now? Amanda hates me now! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"But Brendon...I thought we had something special."

"YOU'RE A DOG! I DON'T LIKE YOU! YOU ARE A MUTT WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE! GET OUT OF MY FACE!"

The dog walked off.

Brendon caught a plane back to Vegas.

"Alone at last." He said.

"BRENDON!"
Sign up to rate and review this story