Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Jilted

Jilted

by fireun 2 reviews

Jealousy, a sin so spectacular it ran eagerly into a few others

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Aya, Schuldig, Youji - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 232 words - Complete

1Insightful
Disclaimer- Dont own. merely borrowing. no profit made.




Jealousy, a sin so spectacular it ran eagerly into a few others; wrath, lust...

His pants tight with furious lust, his brain howling with the remembered seething anger of a hundred riots, Schuldich bit his lower lip until it bled, so lost in his mind he didn't taste the blood.

He tasted Aya's lips, the alcohol on Yohji's tongue. He stormed through their desire in a flurry of enraged scorn, feeling how much Yohji liked being touched there, how Aya wanted to be caressed here.

He triggered every nerve that was tingling in sensual anticipation, snagged each hormonal inclination and set it afire with sensations that cut from foreplay to climax in the fraction of a second it took his intent to target his prey.

Brush him aside, would they?

He left them in an embarrassed tangle, pants sticking wet and heavy to their groins, faces still flushed with arousal.

His mind sparking with the after lash of their orgasms, Schuldich licked the blood off his lip, wiped a droplet from his chin. That had been an excellent appetizer, a tantalizing bit of vindictive foreplay.

Now it was time to hit the town, to play.

To cut the edge of his anger before he was tempted...

Before he tried to see just how much he could make his Yohji hurt for taking another lover.
Sign up to rate and review this story