Categories > Anime/Manga > Wedding Peach > Too Late to Turn Back Now

Second Stage

by aisuru_na_usagi 0 reviews

They both knew it could never be, but it was too late to go back. An Ai Tenshi Hime and an Akuma from the Rafuaru-zoku in love? It would never be accepted by either side...How could such a love pul...

Category: Wedding Peach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 1613 words

0Unrated
Too Late to Turn Back Now

By: Aisuru na Usagi

Rated PG-13

A/U

A Wedding Peach Fanfiction

---

Second Stage: Akuma Kai

---

-Previously-

"Okaa-san's ring...protected me?" Momoko wondered aloud. She stood up slowly and began walking. "I'd better find out where I am...perhaps there's a village nearby I can seek refuge in..." Momoko told herself.

-End Stage One-

-Begin Stage Two-

Deep in the castle of the Akuma Kai, Petora was gloating about his latest attack on the Tenshi Kai. Three other akumas listened on boredly. Finally, when he could no longer take the incessant bragging, the brown-haired akuma stood up with a disgusted snort.

"I can't take anymore of this shit. I'm outta here" he called over his shoulder, as he walked out of the palace.

"Matte! Viento, don't leave us here with this idiot!" the red-headed akuma cried indignantly.

"Yeah, take Igunisu and me with you, Viento! Please?" the emerald-haired akuma begged his friend.

"Pluie, If you and Igunisu wanna come, then come. I ain't your babysitter, ya know..." Viento laughed.

"K-KOOOORRRRRRRAAA! Where do you guys think you're going! I'm not finished!" Petora yelled at the retreating backs of his fellow akuma generals

"We're going to a place where bragging assholes like you, aren't!" Igunisu yelled back, giving Petora the stink eye.

"Why you little..." Petora growled. The three akuma generals snickered at the idiotic Petora as they left the dark room.

---

Momoko finally found her way out of the forest and on to the main road. She had concluded that she had some how been transported to Earth. She had taken off her remaining yellow hair tie and had torn it into strips to tie to tree branches on her path. She was a little saddened that she had to tear up her favorite hair tie to mark her path, but it was for the best. She saw a little village up ahead a couple of kilometers. With luck, she would be able to reach the village in an hour. Momoko smiled and continued to walk down the path.

---

Viento, Pluie, and Igunisu had powered down into their human forms and were sitting in a small tavern. Pluie and Igunisu were talking animatedly. It had begun to rain half and hour ago, starting off with a light sprinkle, but soon moving into a full-fledged downpour. Viento was sipping his sake pensively when a knock at the tavern door brought him back to reality. The hostess answered the door and began clucking good-naturedly at the newcomer. Viento looked back down again and began drinking his sake again, annoyed that the knocking had distracted him from his thoughts.

"Oh, you poor dear! You must be chilled to the bone! Let's go get you dried off now..." the hostess began leading the newcomer from the doorway to the backroom.

"Domo arigato, obasan..." came the soft reply. Viento looked back up, only to catch a flash of wet pink hair as the hostess guided the visitor into the backroom and shut the door.

"Che! Viento, did you see that girl?" Pluie said, nudging his friend in the ribs.

"Her dress was soaked and you could totally see through it!" Igunisu said excitedly.

"Oh yea, what I wouldn't give to have me some a' that..." Pluie sighed, leaning back into the wall and crossing his hands behind his head.

"You said it man, you said it..." replied Igunisu, imitating Pluie's actions.

"I'm sorry I don't have any clothes for you, dearie, you just have to stay in those damp clothes, I suppose..." the hostess sniffed as she walked out of the back room.

"Ii na, obasan. Arigato. You didn't have to take me in, but you did!" the girl exclaimed cheerfully. Viento dropped his sake. The girl was absolutely gorgeous. She had long soft-looking hair, light blue eyes, and, as his friends pointed out, a great body. Unfortunately, he wasn't the only one who noticed that.

"Now you find a nice place to sit down-" the hostess began.

"Momoko." the girl supplied

"Oh, what a charming name! Well, Momoko-chan, you find a nice place to sit down while I go check on the boarders. I'll check if there's any rooms open for you to stay in, ne?" the hostess said, and with that she walked up the stairs to the boarding rooms. Momoko sat down at an empty table the corner of the room. Soon she was joined by two very inebriated human men, who began talking to her. Viento gritted his teeth in annoyance and poured himself more sake. He glanced over at her again and saw that the drunkards were being a little too friendly with her. His eyes narrowed.

"Ah, to hell with it!" Viento exclaimed, downing the entire bottle of sake. He got up and began walking towards the table.

"Oi! Viento, what're ya doin'!" Igunisu called after his friend, but Viento did not answer.

"Che, he's pissed off..." Pluie muttered.

"Gee honey, you sure are pretty in this dress...but I bet you're even prettier without it..." slurred the first drunkard, pulling at one of the straps of her dress.

"Please, sir, I don't want any trouble-" Momoko pleaded, pulling the strap back in its place.

"Aw, c'mon, baby, we're just lookin' fer a good time..." the second one said, taking Momoko's chin roughly and leaning in to kiss her.

"Please, don't-" she pleaded once more, pushing away from the overeager man.

"If ya don't wanna have any trouble, then what're ya fussin' about, darlin'?" The first one said, grabbing her wrist and pinning it to the wall.

"No, stop it, please-" Momoko pleaded tearfully.

"I believe the lady asked you to stop, gentleman." came Viento's deep voice. "Will you heed her request, or will I have to persuade you to leave?" Viento held his sheathed blade at his waist threateningly, and the two were more than happy to leave. Viento smirked at his victory, sitting down next to the frightened girl.

"Dozo." he said, offering her a handkerchief with a smile.

"A-Arigato." she sniffled, taking it from him to dry her eyes. Her hands were trembling.

"Here, let me..." Viento took the kerchief and wiped away her tears gently "Such a beautiful girl shouldn't have tears to wipe away..."

"A-Arigato..." she mumbled, a blush staining her cheeks.

"Do itashimashite. I'm always happy to help beautiful girls such as you." Viento said with a wink. "Here, a flower, for milady" Viento magicked a rose with the slight of his hand to give to Momoko.

"Did you see that? He just used his 'flower-for-milady' move! Why do they always fall for that one?" Igunisu huffed, watching his friend making moves on the girl.

"Well look at that! He just did the whole genteel 'hand-kissing' thing! Unbelievable!" grumbled Pluie, equally annoyed.

"Oh, sir, please, there must be a way I can repay your kindness..." Momoko said.

"Please, call me...er...Yousuke" Viento said, flashing a charming smile.

"Oh. Arigato. Please, Yousuke-san, there must be a way for me to repay you..." Momoko entreated.

"You know, now that I think of it, there is one way..." Viento mused, putting his hand under his chin, a wicked grin tugging at his lips.

"Honto? What is it?" Momoko asked.

"I don't know if I can tell you..." Viento teased playfully

"Oh, please tell me! I'll do whatever you ask! What is it!" Momoko exclaimed, grabbing on to the front of his shirt.

"This..." Viento whispered huskily, putting a finger under her chin and tilting it up. Momoko's eyes widened as he bent forward and placed a tender kiss on her lips. Her eyes slowly closed as he deepened the kiss, placing his free hand on the small of her back to pull her closer. Just when he was about to deepen the kiss even more, Momoko broke away, eyes wide, breathing raggedly, a lovely crimson blush coloring her face. Viento wore a lopsided grin on his face. Momoko whirled around, her back facing Viento.

"I-I-" Momoko stuttered, her cheeks becoming even redder.

"Something wrong, koishii?" Viento teased

"I-I need to talk to the hostess about room and board costs!" Momoko squeaked, jumping up and heading towards the stairs. But not before Viento had stood up as well and snaked his arms around her slim waist, causing her to squeal and fall back on to him.

"Tut-tut, koishii, you shouldn't run away from me like that...but I suppose I should just let you go now...I'll come back soon though, to collect the rest of my 'repayment'..." Viento whispered in her ear, smirking devilishly. Momoko trembled, her legs felt like they were made out of jelly.

"H-Hai..." she breathed out, being able to say nothing else.

"Ja ne..." Viento whispered, placing a kiss on her temple before releasing her from his grasp. Momoko grabbed onto the stair banister, not being able to support herself on her own. She watched as Viento walked out of the tavern with his friends. She ran up the stairs as fast as her legs could carry her and into an empty room with the window. She approached the window cautiously and peered out of it. She saw his figure making its way down the road. Suddenly, he stopped and turned around. Startled, Momoko pressed herself against the wall adjacent to the window frame. When she looked again, he was gone. Sighing, she put her fingers to her lips, the tingling from his ardent actions still lingering.

-End Stage Two-

Any questions, comments, reviews (no flames please!) will be received at: kemeow13 -at- yahoo -dot- com or you can IM me at my screen name, fluffyskanojo. Domo Arigato! -bows-
Sign up to rate and review this story