Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

Update 25/10/2006

by Reign_Madden 3 reviews

Quick info

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 200 words

0Unrated
Hi everyone,

Ok as you guys know I usually write my chapters whilst I'm at work and should be working lol. Too cut a long story short I posted the last chapter before I was meant to and so it wasn't complete and I think 7 of you read it. So I just finished it and it's the way I want it so if you guys can be bothered you should go back and read it again. If you can't then don't worry about it.

Ok finally the heat is on, the next couple of chapters are gonna be really good. Chapter 53 was a little boo hoo (boring) but that's only because it's a transition chapter to get us from a to b. I promise the next couple of chapters will be much more fun to read.

Thanx to my wonderful reviewers, Riotgirl, BenjsRiotGirl79, JoelFight, Shallow Angel, Sid and Fluffycattycatster.

Speak to guys soon xxx

Ps. While you guys are waiting for me to post my chapters you should check out All for the family by Ahava it's really good and BenjisRiotGirl79 has written a few so you guys should check those out too.
Ok this time I'm really going byexxx
Sign up to rate and review this story