Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

Chapter 1

by cutegirl12356

When they meet!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-27 - 1125 words

?Blocked
Ashley's POV

"Miss Louise, you have some one wanting to see you."

"Just call me Ashley, Aneesah."

"Well can't a girl sound professional every once in a while?"

"Just tell them to come in."

"Okay." Moments later a man who wore a suit and a tie walked in. But he wasn't the type of person that looked like he ever wore suits. He also had a lot of tattoos but that doesn't bother me. I personally think their hot on guys.

"Miss Louise.."

"Call me Ashley, I'm not that old."

"Well Ashley, I'm the manager for My Chemical Romance and the guys wanted you to produce their next C.D." At this point my mind was screaming with joy I get to see Miranda .

"I thought you were very successful with Fall Out Boy and the Academy is, that they wanted you to produce theirs."

"Of course I will but why are you so nervous?"

"Well you are the only woman producer that I've ever met and you are the only one who got brave enough to do it in New York I didn't know how I should talk or what to do."

"What's your name?"

"Brain..." I interupted him.

"Don't be so nervous, I'm younger that you I'm only nineteen, I know young but I'm one of the best out here."

"Wow I didn't know that, but we don't care how old you are we've heard your work and it's all we care about."

"Wow how touching." I said in a dramatic way. Yeah you didn't know that I loved to act.

"Don't mention it." he said as he chuckled a little.
"Well before I go the guys want you to have drinks with them, so you can get to know them better."

"Yeah I would love that."

"Okay meet us at the Heart Throb and ten tonight."

"Yeah I'll be there and don't wear a suit ,wear what you feel comfortable in."

"Will do, see you tonight."

"You will." He smiled at me and walked out.

Aneesah walked in after everything slowed down a little, "Come on I'm taking you to lunch.", She said grabbing my hand and leading me out.

"I've got a lot to do."

"I'm sorry but you need a break, you've been here ever since four thirty."

"Maybe you're right."

"Of course, I'm right." we walked down to a little resturant not too far from the office. We were talking and laughing and I heard someone yell my name,
"ASHLEY!"

I turned around and Gerard was already over here picking me up in the air and hugging me. Mikey was waiting for his hug.

"I didn't know you lived in New York. I thought you was still in Jersey?"

"Nope, I moved here because of my job."

After Mikey gave me a bone crushing hug Gerard said, "Come and sit with us."

"Only if my friend can come to." Aneesah looked up and smilled.

"Of course she can." We walked over and sat down.

The resturant was cleared out by the owners so the band could eat in peace. I was sitting between Gerard and a guy with short black hair and a scorpion tattoo on his neck. Lets just sum it up in one word hot . Aneesah sat between Gerard and Mikey. Gerard kept on hugging me and asking me questions. Gerard and I have been really close friends ever since I moved to Jersey seven years ago. That's how Gerard and Miranda met each other. That's right because of me. We talked about Miranda and why she was late and was on her way but she didn't know I was here so I can't wait to see her face. The reason why she is late is because she got side tracked and Hot Topic in the mall.

"Oh I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce you to my friends, this is Frank, Ray, and Bob. Wow Frank I like that name, not just because he's hot , well a majority of It is because he's hot, but still there's something about him. Gerard, Frank and I was in a deep conversation about movies. Every one was in our conversation except for Mikey and Aneesah they were in their own conversation. They like each other I can tell just by the way they look at each other.

"ASHLEY!! Oh my gosh it's you!", I heard Miranda yell after the body guard let her in. She ran over and hugged me and sat on Gerard.

"Excuse you I'm not a chair."

"You like it and you know it."

"Yeah true.", we laughed.

"So , Ashley any men lately?"

"Nope."

"Why not you look good."

"Are you cheating on me with my best friend?", Gerard said putting his hand on his chest.

"I thought I was you best friend ,now I'm going to cry.", Frank said putting his face on Ray's shoulder and started to make some noises like he was crying. Which made all of us laugh.

"So did you lose weight?"

"Yeah and the fact that I don't eat hardly anymore."

"Why not?", Frank asked.

"Because I'm always busy."

"Still you got to eat."

"No, I'm fine."

"I had to drag her today to eat."

"Yeah and I'm glad you did.", Frank said Smiling at me. Aneesah looked at her cell phone.

"I hate to say it but we have to go back to work.", Aneesah said getting up.

"Yeah sorry boys but birds got to fly." they laughed and I walked out. Man I hope work goes by fast. For the first time since I moved here I as looking forward to after work.


Frank's POV

"So what do you think?", Gerard asked Ray, Bob, and I.

"She's nice." , Ray said.

"And don't forget hot." , Bob added.

"So what do you think Frank?", Miranda asked.

"She's really nice."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah why?"

"Oh I was just seeing the way you stared at her When she was talking to everyone else."

"I like her friend.", Mikey added and Gerard laughed.

"I have eyes where else would they go?"

"No, It was the look in your eyes."

"I have a girlfriend."

"Is she with you right now?", there was silence.

"My point exactly she never is, when you need her."

"Lets get off the I think you should dump Jamia conversation I've heard it so many times."

"Maybe you should listen to what we're saying and we would quit talking about it." I gave her a look.

"Okay, but when she breaks your heart I don't want to hear it."

I like Ashley but I don't want to admit it, because I'm in a realationship, and she is so sweet and I don't want to hurt her.

~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story