Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

Chapter 2

by cutegirl12356

just read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 1375 words

?Blocked
Ashley's POV

After work me and Aneesah went home and got dressed to see the band. I told her she could go with me.

"So, do you like Frankie?"

"Do you like Mikey?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my God!"

"Well I'm not going to lie."

"Yes I like Frankie."

"I KNEW IT!!"

"What, are you sure?"

"Yes, I knew you liked Frankie because you kept blushing."

"oh and you liking Mikey wasn't obvious.", we laughed. I got dressed and we headed to the Heart Throb.

"HEY!", I heard Gerard says came over to give me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"What are you doing here?"

"To meet My Chemical Romance."

"What!, You're our producer, This is so Awesome!"

I was pulled over to their table. "Guys Ashley is our producer!"

"No way!!" Bob said.

"Congrads!", Miranda said as she hugged me. Aneesah went straight over to Mikey of course. We talked and then we spotted Brain.

"Hey you, already know who they are?"

"Of course, two of my best friends are in this group."

"Oh didn't know.", we talked and then my song came on.

"This is my song, Frankie dance with me."

"I don't know."

"Come on I don't care if you don't know how to dance.", I pulled him on the dance floor and I started dancing at first he was stiff but got loosened up after awhile. We danced about three songs then my cell rang.

"I've got to take this."

"Okay.", I walked out side so I could hear.

Me: Yello
Briana: Mom and Dad kicked me out.
Me: WHAT!
Briana: I packed and I'm heading to New York.
Me: Okay, When do you land.
Briana: Five tomorrow morning.
Me: Okay I'll see you them.I love you goodnight
Briana: Good night sis.
End of conversation

I walked back in, "I've got to go."

"What! Already?", Miranda said sounding a little hurt.

"Yea I've got to get up at four in the morning."

"Well I'm going to spend the night with you.", she said getting up from her seat.
"WHAT?!?!"

"Gerard, I sleep with you every night you can deal without me a few days."

"No, I'm going with you."

"Aneesah are you coming?"

"No I'm taking her home I'm still staying with you, I'll be there late so don't wait up just when I knock let me in.", Mikey said.

"Okay before I leave who all is staying at my house?"

"Well you have enough room for all of us."

"So you are inviting yourselves?"

"Yea.", they all said at the same time.

"Okay as long as I can sleep."

"I'm going to stay at a hotel.", Brain said taking a drink of what looked to me like a Bloody Mary.

"Okay.", we pilled up in our cars and drove to my house.

"Wow, this is your place?", Frank asked as I unlocked the house and everyone walked in.

"How many rooms?", Ray asked very curious.

"Five beds, six baths, a basement, attack, and a garage."

"You mean we get our own bathrooms DAMN YOU MUST ME RICH!!!!!", he yelled as I echoed.

"Well I've earned every penny., Well if you don't , mind I've really got to get to sleep."

"I call Ashley's bed.", Gerard said
"Sorry but, I done called it!", Miranda said running towards my room, as Gerard ran after her.

"Damn Nevermind this bed is so big that we all can sleep in here, Ashley why is your bed so big?", Gerard yelled as I walked into my room

"Because I wanted that way.", I said walking to my dresser and getting some clothes out so I can change. I walked into my bathroom and got dressed, brushed my teeth. I finally got out of the bathroom and pilled up into my bed.

"Hope you don't mind I'm sleeping in the middle.", Gerard said with a smirk, "No fair she has the body heat.", Miranda said. They kept on talking and talking I couldn't take it anymore.

"SHUT THE HELL UP OR GO SLEEP WITH RAY!!"

"Well if you shut up then maybe we would too, Night Ash."

"Night."

"I love you."

"No we love you."

"I love you too good night LET ME GET SOME SLEEP!"

"Yes we will."

"Thank you.", I said drifting off to sleep.

My alarm clock went off I jumped. I looked down and Gerard's arms was around me.I got out of his grasp and went to take a shower. I got out and got dressed I brushed my teeth and hair. I went into the kitchen and got me some well needed coffee.

"Where are you going?", I heard a very groggy Frank.

"I have to pick my sister up from the air port."

"Oh, mind if I go with you, You know to keep you company?"

"If you can get dressed in like five minutes."

"I'll be right back." he ran into his room and came out with a whole new outfit on.

"You dress fast."

"I know I didn't put on my make up this morning."

"Ha ha, come on.", I locked the door and got into the car.

"So why is your sister coming and how old is she?"

"Your full of questions aren't you."

"Yeah."

"She's fifth teen and got kicked out of my parents house."

"Wow, what did she do?"

"I don't know but I will find out." the whole car ride we talked. We have a lot of stuff in common.

We walked in and I spotted my blonde headed trouble making sister Briana.(LOL she is going to kill me when she reads this!)

"Hey.", she hugged me and turned towards Frankie. "Who is this, you got a man and didn't tell me?"

"No, we're just friends, Gerard and his band are staying with us for awhile."

"Michael Jackson's home!"

"What did she just call Gerard?", Frank asked laughing.

"Briana calls Gerard Michael Jackson which he hates!"

"No, way why?"

"Simply he looks like him to me, he grabs his crotch a lot and I like ticking him off."

We got into the car. "Ashley I'm hungry can we stop and get a burger?", Briana asked giving me a look that always gives her what she wanted.

"Yea, where at?"

"McDonalds"

"Wait you eat burgers in the morning?"

"It's more like dinner I've been up all night."

"Oh ,well I personally want pancakes."

"Oh really, well I can stop at Ihop too."

"Thanks."

"No prob."

I went to McDonald's and got Briana a cheese burger, fries, and Mcflurry because she gave me that look again.

"Want something?", Frank asked.

"No, I'm fine."

"No your not, I'm buying you a stack of pancakes and bacon."

"No you don't..."

"You've got to eat."

"Okay.", he ran in and got breakfast and brought it outside. We went back to the house and ate in dinning room.

"Ahh! Ashley there's a man with really bushy hair in my bed!!"

"I didn't know this was your room, Who are you?"

"I live here and I'm Ashley sister Briana."

"Oh sorry.", she ran down stairs and came in with me and Frankie who for once was drinking coffee instead of going back to bed.

"Ashley, why is there a bushy haired man sleeping in my bed."

"Calm down he only slept their last night, tonight he is sleeping with Frank."

"Briana?", Gerard said when he walked in to get coffee why else would he be up.

"MICHAEL!?"

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that!", she ran over and gave him a hug. "Just call me Gee."

"Okay Michael what ever you say."

"I'm going to start calling you Janet Jackson."

"No, she showed her boobs to the world."

"I know, Janet."

"Stop calling me that."

"Are you going to call me Gee."

"Yea, I will as long as you don't call me Janet Jackson ever again."

"Deal."

"I've missed you."

"Good."

"GOOD!, DIDN'T YOU MISS ME TOO!!!!!"

"Yea, I missed you bugging me."

"Thank you that's all I ask."

~~~~~~~
How is it! Please tell me what you think! Oh and I've already started typing chapter three so it will be up very soon!

Love you all!For reading reading my story!
Rock on!
Sign up to rate and review this story