Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Tell Me

Flip Flop

by darks00 4 reviews

Julius second guesses his love for Delilah.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-27 - 510 words

1Ambiance
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

How in the world do we get into these situations?

Delilah and me were tied together with rope so that we could hardly move. It was high in the air, making us look down at our doom. It was slowly going down into posion that would be able to give Dr.Dismay control of both of us. Nows the time, my mind told me. Tell her how you feel.

Wait. Even though I'm about to die...well technicly, be controlled over..."I love you" are three powerful words. Did I mean it? Well, of course. But did I mean it as more than a friend?

I remember the times I hurt Delilah. Making her think I didn't love her by covering up my words. I remember when I thought she'd died by Ice (Ice, Ice, Baby) and I almost kissed Ice. Even though I thought she was dead. I felt like a traitor, a backstabber. I remember flirting with others girls. I remember not telling her my feelings. If I really did love her, I could tell her.

I didn't want to bleed my feelings out now. It was too late. And besides...I must love her just as a friend if I can't tell her how I feel.

Our feet by now were almost touching the posion. Delilah and me squirmed in fear. I could feel Delilahs sweaty back against mine. We always been in bad situations. We both always had ideas. But not for this one.

Memories kept on coming back to me. My life flashed before my eyes. The time Scarlett was kidnapped...(Saving Scarlett)...the time Delilah healed me when DJ's hook got stuck in my side...(A Dreamer Never Dies) Maybe I did love her more than a friend.

Even though when I tried to help her. I tried to help her when she wanted to prove her innocence to the academy. (The Delilah Identity)I told her I wanted to help her. What did she do to me in return? She did a pressure point on me, leaving me feel betrayed. I followed her to help her, against her own will. I knew were she would go. But all she said, was "Get out of my way, Julius!" I remember her flipping me on my back and hurting me when I tried to help her. I remember her flirting with other boys. She didn't feel the same way, anyways.

I remembered. And I didn't forget. They were scars of the heart. Delilah would never know and never will know. It's better this way.

Out feet were now touching the green posion. Delilah and me flinched.

"Julius, there's something I got to tell you..." Delilah said between breaths.

"What is it?"

"Julius...I love you..."

Then it hit me. I did love Delilah. That's why I forgave her for the things she's done to me.

"I love you, too," I said.

That was the last thing we both said before we both fell into the posion.

TO BE CONTINUED...
xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story