Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You Can Sing Until Your Tonsils Bleed, Babe, 'Cause I'm Not Listening

Chapter 1

by Blood_Red_Summer 1 review

You and a few of your siblings have a band and you meet FOB (more like Patrick) at a gig.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 452 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV

While we were waiting backstage after the show at the club, Pete came back and started ushering me towards the door.

"What is it, Pete? Why are you rushing me out onto the side?" I asked, irritated.

"You'll see, you'll see," he was really excited, pushing people out of our way. "GERONIMO!!!" he dove through a particularly close-knit group of moody gothic punks and to the stage wing. There singing lead with a milky white guitar was my dream girl. Her black hair was streaked with red and hung in a sheet to her waist, and her outfit was amazing and showed that she truly didn't care what anyone thought of her. She wore white stockings attached to short denim shorts with black garters, and red wedge knee high boots. Her small vest matched her shorts and white and black zebra print suspenders overlapped her plain white three quarter sleeve shirt. I had no idea who she was, but just the way she accentuated each heartbreaking note gave me shivers, her voice was kind of deeper and throaty and sexy. Pete was bouncing on the balls of his feet in glee.

"See? You like it, don't you? I know you so well, " he bragged. I paid no attention and kept my eyes on Her. I grabbed Pete by the collar of his Clandestine shirt.

"If you know so much about me, then what do you know about her and that band?" I asked, my face very close to his, but my eyes not leaving Her.

"Oh, Patrick! I knew it! I knew that you'd like her more than me! You're mine and I never should have shown you Her!" he pulled a mock pouty face and I was ready to slap him. Instead I just shook him by his shirt and demanded that he tell me everything he knew about Her.

"Okay, okay, her name is Fox and her band is Flowers In The Attic. Her band members are a few of her siblings." I finally took notice of the other players, and there were four others. A guy with wavy sandy blond hair had the bass, and who looked like his twin was going insane behind the drum kit. Another girl with cropped red hair held another guitar. The other brother with shoulder-length straight black hair had a fiddle.

"Her siblings? Wow, five. That makes a big family."

"Five? Oh god, no! There's like, twelve kids altogether or something." TWELVE?!

"Holy fuck," I murmured. Then the stage went silent and Fox carried the closing chord. Once it faded, I cheered louder than any of the people in the audience. She noticed and looked over at me, smiled, and waved.
Sign up to rate and review this story