Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

I'm running out of titles

by Ebbie 0 reviews

In this part, Marla hangs out with Goggle, effectively destroying his peace and quiet.

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 518 words

1Funny
It had been about six months since Marla came to live in the hills, her clothes were torn and dirty, and her hair was a rat's nest, but she was enjoying her new life."Hey, Goggs, where do you go off to every day?" Marla said, she was sitting on a swing spinning it around in a circle and letting go, to get dizzy. "I go and keep a watch for people coming through here. Why are you following me around today anyways, Big Brain tire of you?" Goggle replied looking at Marla suspiciously. "Naw, I just figured that I should go outside more than once a decade. Get some color on my skin, and you seem to be outside the most. And Brainy and Jupiter told me to follow you around for the rest of the day, so you have no choice but to let me be like a shadow to ya." she said, crossing her arms. Goggle sighed, this was going to be a long day.
Lizard and Pluto were told that Big Brain had somthing for them to do. They would have to finish quickly, though. Big Brain said that it was important.
"Ooh, nice." Marla said, looking through Goggle's binoculars. "What is it?" he asked, they were sitting on a rock, watching far away. " I think I see a snake. Not too far from here. It's eating a scorpion, nice." she chuckled, handing Goggle his binoculars, and taking his hat. "Ya know, I once had a hat like this, Christmas present when I was fourteen. Top hat too, I took that on the trip, probably left in the camper. Wonder how mom and Bryon are doin'." she said to Goggle. "They left a long time ago." he told her, "They decided that it would be better for you if they went and tried to go home." "Who told you this?" Marla asked, looking kinda disappointed. "Guy at the gas station, Fred."
Night was coming, and Goggle and Marla were heading back down to the town, they had seen three rattlesnakes, twelve scorpions, a bird, and no people. "I don't know how you do this, it gets boring after the first three hours." Marla said, shuffling through the desert sand. "You get used to doing it so much, you forget you're even there." Goggle said, as they walked up to where Marla stayed. Marla opened the door to the place and walked in, no one was there. "Hello?" she asked, as the others jumped up and said 'Suprise!', nearly giving Marla a heart attack. "We got you a suprise. Follow us." he said, him and the others lead her down a small hallway, and right to a closed door. Jupiter opened it, and Marla screamed. "My own room! With my stuff too! You guys rock!" she said, hugging everyone. "It was Big Brain's idea." Lizard said, struggling out of her hugging grasp of terror. "It was, oh thank you so much! This is the best thing to happen to me since I got here!" she said, hugging her friend, Big Brain, right on the brain.
Sign up to rate and review this story