Categories > Movies > Outsiders > Darkest Hour

Into the Darkness

by Varinia 0 reviews

What if Pony had been seriously injured in the fire as well as Johnny? Will the gang be able to cope with it? COMPLETE!

Category: Outsiders - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 372 words

0Unrated
Into the Darkness

Pony's POV

Johnny and I had gone with Dally to go get a bite to eat after we had been hiding out for a while. We hadn't been driving back down the road long when we saw the church was burning and that a bunch of the kids were still inside. Dally didn't want to stop, but Johnny and I convinced him other wise. We bolted to the church while Dally stood there yelling at us about how stupid we were and that we were going to get ourselves killed. We broke down a few boards to get in and started searchin' for the kids. When we found some we would pass them through the hole in the wall to Dally. I don't know how long we were actually in there, but it seemed like forever. I had been wandering around looking for some more kids, but couldn't seem to find anymore of them. I sure hope we got them all. Johnny and I had split up awhile back hoping to find more kids that way. But even though it wasn't that big of a church, I still had yet to find him again. But everyone knew where Dally was. I could still hear old Dal yelling at us to get the hell out of there. But neither of us were leaving without all of the kids.

"Johnny! Johnny, where are you I can't see ya anywhere the smokes too thick," I shouted out into the darkness.

"Over here Pony! Follow my voice," I heard him shouting.

I finally made my way through the smoke and ash. "Are all the kids out? Did we get them all?"

"Yeah, I think so but lets take another look around."

"Okay but we need to get out of here before it's too late."

"Johnny, Pony get out of there now the roof's gonna blow!" yelled Dally.

But neither of us heard him in time. All of sudden I heard something creaking and a flaming beam came down on top of us. My whole face felt like it was burning. I couldn't see what was happening anymore. All I could hear was people screaming and a bunch of sirens. Then everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story