Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Chapter 1

by SaviorOfTheBroken 4 reviews

Analeigh has to go to her best friend's wedding. Not only that, she's the maid of honour, and she has to wear pink. Back at the fancy hotel she's staying at, she runs into the guys from My Chemical...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 982 words

-1Illiterate
Hey guys, this is my first fic! I hope you like it. I think I like it so far... tell me who you think is gunna be the main character out of the guys... and constructive critism is always very welcome!!

----------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD, Ana! Guess what?"

I sighed. I hated when people said that. It's so pointless. What's the point in asking?

"I don't know but I'm sure you're going to tell me."

"I'M GETTING MARRIED! Daniel finally proposed!" my best friend, Natasha, screamed in my ear.

"Nat, calm down. You've known for weeks, remember? You found the ring in his jacket pocket."

"Yes, but now I'm officially engaged! Ana, will you be my maid of honour?"

I didn't know how to answer that. Well, I did, I had to say yes, but I didn't really want to. I mean, I love Natasha, she's my best friend. My only friend. But we were completely different. She was into bright colours and I wasn't. She was into chick flicks and romance movies and I was into horror. I was seriously worried about what she would make me wear. "Of course I will!"

"AHH! I love you!" she cried and next thing I know, her arms were rapped around me in a bone crushing hug.

"Nat! Ouch!"

"Oh, sorry. Little bit carried away I guess," she said, letting go of me.

"More than a little bit."

"OH MY GOD, I'M GETTING MARRIED!" she yelled as she headed for the shower in our small apartment.

----------------------------------------

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," said the priest, and Daniel and Natasha kissed for the fist time as a married couple.

The dress was pink. PINK! I hate pink. With a passion. I wouldn't have minded red, but no. It had to be pink. The wedding was gorgeous, though. It was in a huge church near Sydney. Not how I'd have my wedding, but it was still gorgeous.

I headed back to my hotel room alone that night. Natasha was in Daniel's room. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the number 10. The hotel we were in was way too fancy for my liking. They said celebrities stayed here. Woo. That was sarcastic if you didn't figure it out for yourself. When I stepped out of the elevator, something hit my arm. Hard.

"Fuck!" I cried, massaging my arm.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. It's his fault, he pushed me," an American man with shoulder length black hair said, pointing behind him at another man with short blonde hair on the sides and longer black hair down the middle of his head.

"Did not! He lies," the other man said to me. He was American too.

"It's okay, I'm already having a pretty shitty day." I went to walk away, but the man who hit me grabbed my arm.

"Why?"

"Long story."

"We've got time. I'm Gerard, by the way. And this sexy beast is Frank."

Frank bowed.

"I'm Analeigh."

"Nice name," Frank said.

"Unique," Gerard added.

"You wanna come to our room? I'm certain we can cheer you up," Frank suggested.

"Uhm... sure. Can I just change out of these of this monstrosity first?"

"Not a pink fan, huh?" Gerard laughed.

"Not at all. Which room is yours?"

"The one tight down the end. You'll hear us. Ray and Bob are as loud as ever lately."

"There are more of you?"

"Yeah, there are five of us. We're a band. My Chemical Romance," Frank explained.

"Never heard of you."

"I guessed that much."

"Well, I'll see you in about 10."

"Sure thing," Frank said.

"See ya later," Gerard called as I walked off.

I had a shower and changed into a Green Day shirt and some old jeans, then I left my room and walked down the hall. I stood outside the room they had said was theirs. I could hear shouting and laughing and loud music. I knocked and walked in because I doubted they heard the knock.

"Alleyyyy! Come in!" Gerard called.

"Alley?" I yelled over the music.

A man in the corner with short blonder hair and stubble on his chin turned the music down.

"I like it," said Frank.

"Alley, this is Bob," Gerard pointed to the man who had turned the music down, "Ray," a man with very frizzy hair, "and Mikey," a shy looking man with glasses ad straight brown hair.

"Hey," they said together.

"Hi."

"Now sit down and tell us why you're not happy, like any woman as beautiful as you should be," Frank told me.

I blushed and sat down. "There's nothing really to tell-"

"Do we have to get you drunk?" Ray asked.

I gasped. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, they would," warned Bob.

"Fine," I sighed. "I had to go to my best friend's wedding today, which reminded me a lot of my ex-fiancé. Not only that, but I had to wear pink. That good enough?"

"You said I was a long story," Gerard pouted.

"I lied."

"Why is he your ex-fiancé?" Mikey asked.

"Uhm, I uh... kind of... sort of... uhh... cheated."

Mikey nodded in interest.

"HEART BREAKER, HEART BREAKER!" Frank suddenly started yelling, making me jump. He burst out laughing. "You almost hit the roof!"

Gerard started laughing too, and I just couldn't help it. They both had such contagious laughs.

Before the night was finished, I was completely drunk and had spilled almost every little detail about my life. Mikey was a lot louder when he was drunk, too.

I woke up the next morning with someone's arm around my waist. I looked over to see who it was.

"OH MY GOD! Please tell me nothing happened!"

----------------------------------------

Hahahaha, cliff-hanger!! Who do you think it is?? Who do you think she's going to fall in love with?? I bet you have NO idea. Or you get it wrong at least!!
Sign up to rate and review this story