Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Chapter 3

by SaviorOfTheBroken 4 reviews

Analeigh has to go to her best friend's wedding. Not only that, she's the maid of honour, and she has to wear pink. Back at the fancy hotel she's staying at, she runs into the guys from My Chemical...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-07 - 1031 words

1Original
Woo! People are actually reading this! This chapter tells you for sure who the main guy is... and Brian is in this chapter too, but I really don't know how he would act, so he's not in it much, and when he is, it's how I imagine him, and I'm the writer so I have the power! (Insert evil laugh here).

----------------------------------------

"What took you so long? Where were you? And who's that?"

I looked around to see a man near the entrance to the place.

"This is Alley," Frank said picking me up again, "And Alley, that's Brian, our manager."

Frank turned around so that I could shake Brian's hand. "My name's Analeigh, actually."

"Frank's new love interest," Gerard snickered.

"No, Frank's new best friend," Frank corrected, sticking out his tongue.

"You should all be getting ready for sound chick right about now, so piss off," Brian told them.

The guys all moved inside and Frank put me down and I sat on a couch. Gerard sat beside me while Mikey, Tay and Frank got their guitars and tuned and Bob did some practises on the drums.

"Pansy?" I asked when Frank got out his guitar.

"Yep, and proud of it!"

I giggled.

Gerard grabbed my arm. He had a really serious look on his face. "Hey, did you do anything to Mikey?"

I was shocked. "Of course not! Why?"

"He's just been acting really weird since you got here."

"I haven't noticed."

"You didn't know him before."

"Good point."

"He just seems a lot quieter, sadder and sulkier. He's usually almost as energetic as Frank."

"Wow. Well, why don't you talk to him?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm going to, I just thought that I'd talk to you first."

"Okay."

I watched Mikey as he tuned his bass. Maybe he just didn't like me. I sighed. Great. I knew him less than a day and he already didn't like me. Mikey looked up and noticed me staring at him. He smiled and winked and looked back at his guitar. Hmmm, maybe he didn't hate me...

"Okay guys, get on stage. Sound check in 5," Brian walked in and said. Then he left again.

"Oi, Alley, you can go sit at the back of the place and watch us if you want," Frank said.

"Okie dokie!" I said and skipped all the way to the back where there was a stool near a bar.

The guys were onstage, plugging in their guitars and practising their singing. Gerard was the main, Ray was the harmony and Frank was just screaming his little lungs out. Truly a punk rock kid, that Frank.

I got up and started dancing as they sang something along the lines of "if this is what you want, then fire at will". It sounded great. I couldn't wait to hear it with the instruments.

Brian called out to them, "Okay guys, go ahead!" and they started playing. Frank was jumping around like a mad man. Then Gerard stared singing.

"Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say, I never want to let you down or have you go it's better off this way..."

They were awesome. I loved it. I was jumping around and dancing like I was mad. The next song started with a "in the middle of a gun fight, in the centre of a restaurant, they say come with your arms raised high," and then there was "he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb..." I loved it all. My favourite song was the one that had "I'll never let them hurt you, I promise" in it. I didn't know the names of the songs because I'd never heard them before, but I was sure the guys would tell me later.

When they were done, I headed backstage to see them exhausted and sweating like pigs.

"Oh my fucking god, that was so fucking awesome!" I screamed.

They all smiled. "Glad you liked it," Frank said coming over to me and hugging me, just because he was all sweaty.

"EWW! THAT'S GROSS!" I yelled, running away.

The guys just laughed.

"I hope you're all going to have a shower."

"What's the point? We'll just get sweaty again tonight," Gerard said.

I laughed. "Hehe, that sounded dirty."

Gerard threw a water bottle at me.

I pretended to cry and ran over to Mikey, who was the least sweaty. "Waa, they're all mean to me, Mikey," I said, sitting on his lap and putting my arms around his neck.

Mikey threw a towel at Frank and a water bottle at Gerard.

I got off of Mikey and said "Haha!" to Frank and Gerard, then sat back down next to Mikey and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug, then ran around singing my favourite song which I soon learned was called 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You'.

Mikey's P.O.V

When Analeigh kissed my cheek my face burned red. She didn't seem to notice but the guys definitely did. I mouthed a quick "I'll talk later" then announced that I was going for a shower. I knew I'd have to have another one later, but it gave me time alone to think. I just hoped they didn't tell Analeigh while I was gone.

Analeigh's P.O.V

I finished the song and heard Mikey say that he was going for a shower. Then I saw the others start whispering. I bounded over there.

"What's the secret?" I asked, jumping on Frank's lap. He was a lot less sweaty now.

Frank picked me up and made me stand. Then he got up.

"Come for a walk with me," he said. He took my hand.

"Okay..." I said. Something was weird. He didn't pick me up over his shoulder.

We walked down the street and into a park. He sat me down on a swing.

"So, what's this all about?" I asked him.

----------------------------------------

Hahaha, it seems like they're in high school or something... but I am so that's how it's gunna be =D The next few chapters are all happy, I think, which sickens me so don't get used to it... =D bwah hahahaha...
Sign up to rate and review this story