Categories > Books > Harry Potter > You Are

You Are

by BloodPhoenix 0 reviews

Remus and Sirius spend some quality time together at 12 Grimmauld Place. While Remus is listening to an American muggle radio station, he hears the song "You Are" by Jimmy Wayne. Cute fluff ensues ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Lupin, Sirius - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-07-15 - Updated: 2005-07-15 - 670 words - Complete

-1OOC
Title: You Are
Author: BloodPhoenix
Warnings: fluff, slight AU
Pairing: Remus/Sirius
Rating: PG or PG-13
Author's Note: I love the song "You Are" by Jimmy Wayne, and while listening to it on the radio the other day, I got an idea for a fluff-filled Remus/Sirius story.
Summary: Remus and Sirius spend some quality time together at 12 Grimmauld Place. While Remus is listening to an American muggle radio station, he hears the song "You Are" by Jimmy Wayne. Cute fluff ensues as they sing to each other.
Disclaimer: I own neither Remus or Sirius. Pouts J.K.R. does. Lucky.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He couldn't believe it. After all these years, Sirius was finally free. Wormtail a.k.a. Peter Pettigrew had been caught and under veritaserum, had confessed to numerous crimes. He'd proved Sirius' innocence, and had told them of Voldemort's next plan of action. They'd managed to save hundreds of lives, and chased off Voldemort. So now they were enjoying some free time. Just Sirius and Remus spending a little quality time at 12 Grimmauld Place.

Harry was with Ron and Hermione at the Burrow. There were only about three more weeks until Harry's sixth year started. Remus would again be teaching DADA, and Sirius would be his assistant. They were, at the moment, sitting in the kitchen listening to a muggle radio charmed to pick up radio stations in the United States. Both were fond of a country station based in Charlotte, N.C. As Remus listened, his favorite radio DJ came on.

"Hey everybody, this is Luke Dogg from WSOC FM 103. We've got Tim McGraw w/Faith Hill, Trace Adkins, and Clint Black coming up in just a sec. But first, here's that new one from Jimmy Wayne. It's called "You Are."" As the song came on, Remus looked over at Sirius sitting in the window. Faint flashes of lightning illuminated the thoughtful expression he wore.
Baby when I look at you You know it breaks my heart in two How beautiful you are

There was no one he loved more than Sirius. They were soul mates, and even a twelve-year absence couldn't make him forget his true love. He saw Sirius turn, and he smiled. They both began to sing along with the lyrics.
You are my love You are my life My heart and soul The truest friend I've ever known You are my world All of my dreams My fantasy, my reality / I love everything you are

Remus got up from his chair at the table, and walked to Sirius. He sat on his lap, and kissed him tenderly. He poured all of his heart into that kiss. All the love, all the admiration, and all the protectiveness for him he felt, he poured into that kiss. Sirius returned it ten fold, letting Remus know he felt exactly the same way.

Every time I close my eyes It hits me so deep inside How real this feeling is I'm intoxicated by your touch It's a sweet, sweet rush I'm in love with your kiss You're the one I trust the most / You changed me
As the kiss became more passionate, Sirius ran his hands up and down Remus' back. He pulled off the offending shirt that got in his way, and ran his hands down the scarred skin. "You are so beautiful Remy," Sirius whispered in a voice hoarse with passion and need. Remus pulled off Sirius' shirt, and then proceeded to nibble on the skin of his chest.
"I love you so much Siri, don't ever leave me," Remus whispered against Sirius' chest, his breath causing Sirius to shudder with pleasure.
"I'll never leave you Remy. I promise you. Come on; let's go upstairs to where we'll be more comfortable." Sirius led Remus up the stairs as the song ended. That night was filled with sweet, gentle caresses and promises of eternal love and devotion. The pair had never felt more at peace. They both drifted off to sleep safe in each other's arms.
Fin
Sign up to rate and review this story